Keeper's Artwork: Update (Goddamn! I'm pretty much dead.)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Keeper's Art & Heretic Alignments: Art Update (5/28)

Postby Keeper » Sat May 27, 2006 10:38 pm

B-day gift for Gamefan.

My character give his character a gift. ^_^

Finally, a crazy picture of my two dark characters, Velmont and Crypt. :snoogins:

Postby Diesel Kane » Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 pm

Pretty nice job Keeper. Happy bday to gamefan indeed. And the second drawing looks awesome man, they're obviously crazy.
MEX-I-CAN'T ~Acktoo
hey man what was that show that only gay douchebags like called again? Oh yeah, it's One Piece ~Dave

Postby Serafina » Sun May 28, 2006 10:20 am

I love the amount of detail you put into your drawings!

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun May 28, 2006 10:27 am

Wow well done keeper ... I still haven't began to read you fic >.< but I'm heading there lol

Great picture and Serafina did put it just like I wanted to say it ;)

Re: Keeper's Art & Heretic Alignments: Art Update (5/28)

Postby Keeper » Sun May 28, 2006 10:56 am

Thank you, Kane, Serafina, and Darkness. ^_^

Also, glad you'll take the time to read them. Sorry it might have bad grammar though, I wasn't much of the proof-reader back then. >.<

Re: Keeper's Art & Heretic Alignments: Fic Update (6/10)

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:22 pm

It's good to update the fanfiction again. Hope you all enjoy it! ^_^

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Part 5[/center]

We join back with Ren and Samantha walking through one of the building's hollow, dark hallways. They were still recovering from the sudden shockers that faced them back in the lobby, specially a certain hormonic event that accured after the battle with U3 and that heartless. Ren still was blushing as he walked never the angel that kissed him. He slowly turns over to her and coughs. Samantha looks over with the similiar blushing face. Ren addresses her with a cheerful smile but she quickly turns back. "Ah?!" Ren gasped to himself. What's wrong with, Samantha? It couldn't have been the kiss?... Or could have it been?

They make a turn around a long, extending row of windows as they exit the hallways. Ren and Samantha are suddenly faced by twenty guards and a couple of gunners. All of them were wearing the similiar SWAT team-like uniforms but the gunners wore a plated chest plade with spikes running down the shoulder pads, finally with a pair of metal gloves so they could support the heavy burden of weight that their gattling guns possessed. Suddenly, the two gunners and soldiers aim their guns right at Samantha and Ren, making that CLICK sound when a gun prepares to fire. Ren and Samantha each form a battle stance and prepare for the constant barrage of fire power. Knowing like geniuses, the men did fire away like maniacs, none of them seemed to let go of the trigger. Just a fine example of trigger happies. Ren and Samantha merely leap away from the incoming bullets and finish the men off with a few slashes from paper shields and keyblade strokes. Within seconds all the men drop dead on the floor, covering it with a pitch redness. Seemed that Ren and Samantha might have over done it but they knew more than ever that this was no time to show mercy.

So again, they pass through some more hallways, and more hallways. Nothing but hallways Samantha thought to herself, more than enough to make a impatinent teen like herself to go crazy. Suddenly, Samantha stops running alongside Ren. Ren stops and looks back, with a worried face, "Samantha? Why do you stop?" he asked, turning towards the silent girl.

Samantha backs away, having a tear drop as she walks backwards.

"Sa... mantha?" Ren replies again, showing a more curious face than worried one.

Samantha stops walking back and falls to her knees, grasping her face with her gloved hands as tears fall like a dam breaking from a flood, "I can't take it, Ren! I can't take it, anymore! It's nothing but killing we've been doing. I- I want to just relax like a normal person. Is that so much to ask!!" she screamed, pounding her fist through the tiled floor. Surprisingly, making a deep, yet small crater under her fist.

"I know. I too want to have the joy of peace again, Samantha, but," Ren looks away from Samantha and out a window, staring up at night sky, watching the shadowed clouds pass by, "this city needs us. We need to protect it no matter what the cost. That's why I came here." Ren finished, turning back towards her.

The Shadowkan princess merely nods and goes on ahead walking. Ren sighs and follows. A pair of yellow eyes watches from behind as they make a quick turn into the next hallway. The eyes light out and sudden steps of metallic feet are heard as a hulking, shadowy figure walks down the path the two teens had took. Suddenly, a burst of high-lighted green fires from the figure's left eye, the man in black from the labs floating in a miniture size, nothing more than a hologram of the man, " ZX-Tole, it seems we may need to delay the capture of those two for now. We have another intruder just a floor below where you're at. I want you to elimate whoever it is. They may be attempting a break-out and blow the secret of this building."

ZX-Tole's neck shoots out several puffs of smoke and gives a staggering nod, "I will see to it than, sir."

The man in black balls up his fist, "See to it that you do!" just then the hologram slaps togther, like a shutting book, and the green light dims back into ZX-Tole's eye. He turns around and walks towards the direction where the elevator to the 4th floor stood. Smashes its fist against the button and the twin doors fly open. They shut as the mechanical monster disappears into the elevator.

Not knowing though, it seemed that two certain folks saw him do just that and knew what he was up too.

"Looks like we got some more work to attend to." Ren addressed, partially removing his Cloud sword from his shaft.

Samantha though puts her hand over Ren's and slams the sword back into the shaft, "I think we should approach this one a bit more conciously."

Ren gives a annoyed look for her pushing his sword back in, but he couldn't abject with her. The situation they were in right now should be treated carefully. Yet, Ren still fell sympathy for whoever was going to suffer a death by that gruesome machine, "Alright. We'll go on this one a bit more by the books. If we can't handle things we'll just rescue the person and run like hell. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Samantha happily agreed.

4th floor of Umbrella building...

"Huff! Huff! Huff! I need to- huff! Huff! Oooh. I need to rest, that's what I need to do first." cried a small voice.

The scene fazes in, showing a little, African girl with short, black hair that was tied up into two, orb shapes do to some light blue ribbons. She wore a sky-blue dress with a white belt tied around it. Also some a pair of white boots on her feet. Her huge, sky-blue eyes mix on a office chair sitting in a corner. She gives a reliefly smile and sits down. Her eyes close as she starts to fall asleep in the chair. On the other side of the room, came Ren and Samantha, sneaking in with their weapons high and ready. Suddenly, Samantha spots the small, African girl sitting on the chair, asleep, "Ren! Who's that over there?" she asked, slightly panic.

Ren then spots the sleeping girl too, "Well, I guess this is the "intruder" that machine is suppose to go after. Eh, I say we help her than. She looks like she's only 10 years-old."

"Then come on!" Samantha roared, pulling Ren by his jacket collar.

"Uh! Why are you always the type to rush me into these things?" Ren pointed out, folding his arms angerily.

"Cause it's our job to protect the innocent, you said that yourself, genius." Samantha erupted, growing impaitence with Ren's constant rubbling about sudden things she always did to him. In fact, that's how it was most of the time Ren and Samantha did ever since they decided to live together. It was only the incident at Megaville High that caused Ren to believe that rushing into sudden choices can be too dangerous, even for a warrior like himself.

They slowly approach the sleeping youth only to see a strange tube in her hand. Ren walks a closer to the little girl and examines the tube. It was a shiny shape of blue glass and had a strange, green liquid inside it. The liquid swished around inside it as it touches the silver cap of the tube. Ren was quite perplexed by the object, "Interesting, it looks like some water-based material she's holding. Wonder what it's for?" he pondered, rubbing his wiskered, fur.

"Then just wake her up and ask." Suddenly, Samantha starts to shake the child awake. The small, African girl opens her brown eyelids and her shiny, sky-blue eyes meet Samantha's face. A sudden state of shock overwhelms her as she laid there staring wide-eyed at Samantha. Samantha herself was quite shocked too, "Uh? Hello."

"EEEEEEK!! Get away! Please don't hurt me!" she screamed, blowing Samantha backwards on her butt.

Ren couldn't help but laugh at the sudden outburst. He decides to walk pass Samantha and pats her on the head, "Take five, Ms. Amazing. I'll take it from here," Ren approaches the shaking girl slowly, "Hey. Don't worry, I'm not the type to hurt such a pretty face like you. We just want to know who you are?" Ren sofly said, hopefully comferting the scared girl.

The African girl slowly settles down and gives a big sigh, "My name is... Lola Mbola. I'm the daughter to a really wealthy man. He's been the benefactor to the place for some time now, but he didn't know what this building's true purpose is. So I decided to take this," Lola quickly shows Ren and Samantha, who got back up by the way, the tube they had spotted her holding, "and expose these evil people to who they really are. So my father could stop supplying them the money they need to keep this place running."

"That's a very bold thing you're doing, Lola. But I fear that you're act is only going to be effortless. See, we too have also fell in hatred over this place too, ever since they let loose one of their creatures at our high school. We reported it to the authorities but they didn't even believe us. So, yeah, we're in the same pot as you are." Ren pointed out.

"Really? Well, um... Maybe we could help each other out then?" Lola thought out loud. Ren and Samantha look at her a quick moment and face each other the next.

"What you think? Should we, Ren?" Samantha asked.

"I don't know. From the looks of it I just can't picture Lola the type to be in situations you and I face. Though, it wouldn't hurt. Let me ask her something first." Ren replied, walking over to Lola.

Lola looks up at Ren with her sky-blue eyes, "Have you decided yet?"

"A matter of fact, we did. But..." Ren suddenly grows a bit embarrassed as his face goes red.

"Uh? What's with the red face?" Lola curiously asked.

"Well, the first, can you fight? And second, if you can I don't think you might want too in such a short dress. Uh..." Ren replied, pretending to cough, hiding the blushed color over his pink nose.

"Fight? Well, I've done a bit of fighting in the past with Tommy and Robotboy. And what about my dress! I like this dress alot to inform you!" Lola roared, scooting down the front of her dress with both her hands.

"It's not like that! I'm not some pervert for YOUR information. Though, it's good to know you had experiences with some fights in the past. How good can you wield two daos? Or how fast you can through a kuni?" Ren asked, swinging back in the chair Lola was once siting in.

"Dao? Kuni? Sorry, but doesn't make sense to me." Lola depressedly admitted.

"Gaah!?" Ren falls out of the chair anime style, "You're kidding?! Please tell me you are!" he demaned.

"No... I'm not." she replied in a sad tone.

"Oh, perfect." Ren muttered to himself, unimpressed.

Lola gives Ren a quick stomp on the foot with her white boot. The pain crawls rapidly up to Ren's brain cells and makes his tear from the eyes. He knew that if he let out a painful cry now, it only make the little girl run away in fear. So Ren merely gives a wide grin, even though revealing one of his sharp fangs, which made Lola a little uncomfertable. Samantha quietly walks up to Lola and gives her a tap on the shoulder. Lola turns around and meets with Samantha's emerald eyes, "Hey, Lola. My name is Samantha. I like to know more about yah if yah could come with us. Besides, it's best if we help out each other, it will really make things alot easier for the both of us. So what yah say?" she finished by giving a warm-hearted smile, making the Shadowkan runes on her chins purk up to the bottom of her eyes. Lola looks down at the floor and thinks deeply. Sudden flashes of what she saw in the top floor labs. The horrible monstrosities that were once humans, horrific wails of pain and suffering was all she could remember, that and the unsettling smile the man in black gave to a particular speciment in a observation tube. She could remember that it was the figment of a small boy, no more than 10 years-old, and with long, blue hair, but from his back sprouted four organic, tentagles with a scythe edge and each one. If this was what this buidling's true purpose was for, Lola couldn't refuse this offer.

"You know, I've been worrying so much if I find no help in this horrible place. I thought I had finally come to fate's end, but... *sniff* You guys really have made my day! Thank you so very much!" Lola cheers, shedding tears of joy. Immediately, Lola clings to Samantha and starts crying over her waist. The Shadowkan princess gives a warm smile and rubs the little girl's head.

"There, there. This isn't the time to cry, it's time to get out of here." Samantha warmly announced, comferting Lola's sad feelings.Then she turns to her partner, "Right Ren?" she questioned as she gazes upon the smiling moogle.

Ren turns his attention to the both of them, "Not yet, ladies. Remember Samantha? I said I wanted to get to the bottom of this whole thing and know EXACTLY what these people are doing. And I haven't planned on leaving just yet." he replied, slamming his fist against the wall.

Samantha shakes her head from the moogle's outburst. Though, she knew the feeling of anger Ren was feeling right now. He told her before they made it to the building that hooded man, Master Zele, had given him the keycard to enter this place. Samantha suggested to herself that this must of been a challenge to Ren's strengthes and both his weaknesses.

"Fine, Ren. Have it your way, but at least keep a sharp eye on her." Samantha ordered, looking down at Lola. Her eyes showing great worry for the little one's welfare.

Lola unclings from Samantha and walks over to Ren. "Ren, I promise I won't get in the way of your revenge plan, but please hear me out: What is above us are horrible things. I was nearly killed by such terrible monsters. So please be careful." Like Samantha, she clings to Ren and gives him a hug.

Ren, with his eyes half closed, gives a quiet nod and rubs Lola's head, "You bet I will... for I'm going alone. None of you are going with me."

"WHAT?!?!" Samantha gasped, rushing over to Ren with fierce eyes, raging with a sudden temper that only few knew of.

"You heard me. I'm going alone, and not you nor anyone else, are going to stop me!" Ren replied, forcefully, nearly making Lola "eep" in fright.

Samantha merely stood in front of the enraged moogle with wide-opened eyes. Her mouth half, wide-opened, the very being of her shooken by Ren's bottled temper that he always seemed to crack on her. As like that he knew she didn't care about about the numerous times he had yelled at her. A nuff was a nuff, "FINE!!! You selfish son-of-a-bitch! If you want to go alone at this... THEN GO!!! BUT I'm taking Lola with me! At least someone cares about her well-being!" Samantha quickly snatches Lola from Ren and stomps off into the distance with her.

"Samantha!?! Damnit, woman. Now I have to go and get her. Who knows what might happen to those two." Ren bends back and quickly vanishes into the shadows that the two girls had entered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practically, this part was mainly to introduce the newest character to Ren's group. Well, now Lola's in the story and I'm pretty sure Kainsword will be real happy. ^_^ Also the fact ZX-Tole, one of Kainsword's favorite kaijins, shall be the next opponent against Ren and Samantha. Lets hope they can handle him and uncover whatever this building is trying to do.
Last edited by Keeper on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Darkness_calls » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 pm

Don't go on an update spree. I've finally began to read your fice ;)

(I won't tell you where I am, thehehe)

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:27 pm

This is mainly for ones like Shad, to read. Anyways, great to hear you're reading it. :) Hope the grammar isn't bothering you. -.-

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:44 pm

Iam really happy about this=^_^= I hope Ren and Samantha can handle the mighty ZX-Tole. It was very sweet about the way who introduced Lola to the story=^w^=
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Keeper » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:55 am

I would worry more about ZX-Tole. ;) Ren's not a merciful fighter neither is he a slow one. Though, I'll try to keep it at a equal level. :P

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:33 pm

Keeper wrote:This is mainly for ones like Shad, to read. Anyways, great to hear you're reading it. :) Hope the grammar isn't bothering you. -.-

Nice to see you've updated, but what do you mean by that first sentence?
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Keeper » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:36 pm

It basically meant that people, like you for example, usually read my updates on HA. Since you, Kainsword, and I guess Griddles, have been keeping up with the whole series.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:39 pm

Oh, I see.

PS: Keep a heads up for a PM coming your way. It concerns the request I spoke of.
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)

Postby Keeper » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:42 pm

Alright, I'll keep an eye out. ^_^

Also have you even read my update yet? ;)

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:47 pm

Half so far. Still playing a little catch-up.

Postby Keeper » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:14 pm

Okay, good. Cause I expect a overview from you. >:3

Re: Keeper's Art & Fanfic: New Story, give your thoughts

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:00 pm

So recently I've been writing a original story and I felt that I wanted to share with you all on the forums, other than the people on DA. So to start things out this is the description of the story:

The story is to take place about 25 years after his death. A small, 12 year old boy named Lucifer Stephenson, finds a strange book laying in the woods behind his school. He opens the book and is flashed into the past as he sees the childhood of Velmont and how he became the person he was in True Road. After seeing the horrific sight he sikes out and runs for home, only to be stopped as he meets face-to-face to a much older Crypt, the minion of Velmont Faustheart from True Road. He tells young Lucifer why he is involved in finding this book and why he saw those things in it. Lucifer denies everything he saids and goes into his house, only to find them all killed. Crypt tells him that the devils and demons of Hell did this and are after Lucifer now. And for Lucifer to survive he must embrace the powers and skills that were gifted to him when he was brought into this world. Lucifer will soon learn of the terrible truth for why he was born and what his true purpose is in the mortal world. Demons from the old Christian mythlogy will be featured in the story as well as descrition from the war Heaven and Hell had and how of Satan became the overruler of the Hells and sees the ties he beholds with Velmont Faustheart.

Also I decided to post character profiles of my recent characters that will appear in the story. As for the story itself, it shall be updated into 4 parts a episode. This way things will be short to read but will still have good descriptions and keep you wanting for more. ^_^

Now for the character profiles.

Lucifer the Fallen Angel. A unholy devil who was casted away from the holy land, Heaven, for trying to take something of great value. Some spoke it was the throne of God himself but whatever it was Lucifer wants it back at any cost. Soon he possess the boy of a 12 year-old boy who conviently has the same name as him. Lucifer, the angel itself, consists of a prideful attitude and old English language. Most times you'll hear me speak out using the words, thy or thou. He has a large assembly of dark powers and one as seen in the picture, is called the Blood-line Arms. Where the demon's bleeding wounds become hardened armor of mass destruction. Overall, Lucifer is the main controller throughout the little Lucifer's battles for he controls all of his powers.

Lucfier Stephenson. The young, 12 year-old, blonde/gray-haired boy who is the tamer of Lucifer the Fallen Angel. Little Lucifer is very well spoken for a child of his age for he speaks in usual intelligent conversations. He has a large respect to the playwright, Shakespeare, and tends to dress in gothic clothing. His father and him were originally come from England but moved to Japan after suffering the lost of the family's dear mother. Now a 6th grader and having a new mother and two little sisters, Lucifer goes about his busincess as a regular boy. Though, that changes soon enough.

Crypt. The trash-mouthing, yet well speaking nightmare that Lucifer Stephenson comes to know as Velmont Faustheart's former minion. Crypt is a very viral fighter and will not resist to rip one's skin off and beat them with it. He has a large assembly of dark powers and more to say, martial art skills. He passingly respected Velmont 25 years ago but seems to despice him now. Something that involved a certain situation was yet to be found out. As of now, Crypt is a book holder of Velmont's chronicle and seeks Lucifer to discover all the pages by killing high-classed demons and spread the blood upon the pages to find out.

Velmont Faustheart. The main reason that this whole situation started, he broke the whole world to his complete control 25 years ago and was forever known as "the man who ruled the world for one day." Sadly though, he sends himself down the gate to Hell and was never seen again. Originally, Velmont was a blackguard who could wield two scythes at the same time, bend the will of demons and undead alike. In his childhood his grandfather, Faust, tricked him into killing his father and before, trained him as a human weapon. Luckily, Velmont shown through Faust's rouge 3 years later and trained 2 years later before facing him and locking him away in the family's tomb. The rest of his history is yet to be uncovered within his chronicle that is now in the accompany of Crypt.

Rag Hood. Yet to be seen until episode 4 of FFDM, Rag Hood is said to be a half-devil hunter and yet to be possess by a devil himself. He keeps his identity a complete secret and has a even more secretive origin. No one knows where he came from, no one knows who he is, who is family is, no one even knows who his devil is. All that known is that he comes after Lucifer in episode 4 do to the hit that was put on him.

Well, I'm still going to post the story but I want to see if what you all think of it first. The storyline itself, I mean.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:09 pm

Oh my...GO! POST IT!! Uh...I mean, will it be ready before or after Heretic Alignments?

PS: And that PM I sent you yesterday, it's not too much for you, is it? And did you actually mean it when you called me a fanfiction GOD?! I figured that title was bestowed upon Griddles or you. I mean...ME?!

Heh. Not sure on what to say on that.

Re: Keeper's Art & Heretic Alignments: Brand new story

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:15 pm

It's being made along side with Heretic Alignments. I work on both right now. Actually the request of your's is now sketched and yes, I did mean that "fanfiction god" comment to you. ^_^

Well, here's the part 1 of episode 1 then. :)

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Chaos of the Chronicle[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

We've been told that we all a purpose in life and even told that we could change the very existence of life itself. They also say that we all have somewhere to go when we died. A Heaven. A Hell. Each the same when you truly think about. The bad go to Hell, while the good goes to Heaven. It makes one wonder where they go if they did a bit of both. I always wondered if I could do that. Some how... I was hellishly mistaken.

A nightly sky stands in the distance, the stars shining a bloody redness as dragonic figments flutter through the skies like mad sparrows seeking a scrap of meat. Some other figments stand upon a descending landscape, which lead towards a gigantic, gaping mouth that looked similar to a horned devil's we all know as today as Satan. Near the entrance of the gateway stood a orange-haired man in black armors. All of the armor either had a roaring skull picture on it or a dark gray plating. A massive, shredded cloak was wrapped around the man's neck as it rolled up like a scarf, covering the man's mouth, only leaving his half-tired eyes to be seen, yet, his right eye was suspiciously closed. Next to him stood a rather short gray creature with three, long strips of hair covering the left side of his face but the red glowing orbs that were his pupils could still be seen through the grayness. The only clothing the gray creature wore was a leather, brown belt with brown straps going over his small shoulders, and a apron on the backside of his waist, and a pair of red jester boots. He held a two-sided blade that was straightened where the hilt was but curved out like a arrow from where the blades stood. Finally, a tall man, probably six feet tall, stood only a few meters from the ghastly gateway. He had long, light gray hair and a similar looking garb like the gray creature's around his waist, but the apron was red and skeleton fingers and some sort of chain held it together, nicely in place, only so far that you could not see the man's groin.

“Velmont Faustheart, thou would sacrifice thy for my mistake? Why thou do such a thing?” announced the light gray-haired man, having his long globs of hair shift in the wind.

The orange-haired man merely nods and begins to walk into the entrance, the gray creature looks like and watches as Velmont Faustheart disappears from sight do to a sudden burst of fire immense. The creature turns away and walks away from the demon mouth as it closes and sinks into the ground. Though, before the creature continues to walk, he stops to meet the light gray-haired man from a side stance, “He sacrificed himself for you. And yet you show no sign of regret do to his actions. Why then!” demanded the gray creature, swinging the double sword over the man's neck, closely as the blade touches his soft, peach skin.

He doesn't reply, nor does he face the enraged creature. All he does is slide the blade away from his neck with the similar push of his pointer finger. The gray creature though grows more angered and stabs the man severely in his stomach, churning the blade side-to-side within his internals, blood begain to drip rapidly as the blade plunged deeper into him. Suddenly, the man grabs hold of the gray creature's hand and swings him over his shoulder and into the dirt, also causing him to loose grip of his double sword. Next, the man grabs hold of the blade with both hands and releases it from his fleshly, stabbed gut, and tosses that as well over his shoulder. The blade smashes against the fallen creature's head and causes him to fall down in the dirt again. As he gets up from the sudden knockdown the light gray-haired man looms over him, staring down with a blank expression on his face, “Minion of the lesser hells, hear my words carefully: thou is not to lay physical force upon thy, unless you have planned thy trip to the hells.” the man warned, and walks away into the windy distance, vanishing within seconds.

The gray creature wipes off the dirt from his apron and looks over his shoulder to see the light gray-haired man taking off in the air with a pair of huge, ripped, angel wings behind his back, “So it was you... Lucifer, the Morning Star, fallen archangel, and today princess of Hell, but not even you can push me around. You're going to fade away like my master did and when you do,” the gray creature stabs his double sword into the dirt as his eyes gaze with a flaming redness, “I'll be through to end it myself!”

25 years later...

“Why is thou so bold to challenge me before my studies?” spoke a English accent.

“How about you just raise those stupid fists of your's and fight!” replied a low voice, curdling with rage.

“You are merely a insignificant insect that portrayals a weeping women who morns over the lost of her child. I will not fight you for you are not worth my time.” replied the English voice, now gaining the upper hand in this conversation of wits.

“Oh shut up!” cried back the low voice, striking the English accent speaking figure down with a punch.

Suddenly, the scene fades in, showing a 5 ft tall, spiky black-haired boy wearing a buttoned, white T-shirt with long jeans and a pair of black shoes on. A fine description that only meant that it was a Japanese school uniform that male boys wore. The one who was hit was a 4'5 ft tall boy with a blondish and grayish, com over hairstyle. He wore a black coat that was ripped on the right and normal on the left, a spiked, black cuff on his right wrist, a pair of gray jeans that were buttoned by some strips of cloth that connected onto the jeans and held were the black and red belt was, and last, a pair of black shoes with red under-covers.

“Get up!” threatened the spiked-haired boy, pounding his right fist into his left paw. The blond, gray-haired boy does not get up and merely spits in his face, causing his liquid to fall upon the other boy's pant leg, “Gah! You little pest! I'll kill you for that!” the boy threatened again, but now grasping the boy by his neck with his bold hands.

“UH!? Unhand me this instant! Or else!” roared back the boy.

“Or else” what? Hah hah! The day you hurt me is the day I di-!!?” the boy suddenly stops as the blond, gray-haired boy kicks him in the breather, knocking the spiked-haired boy out cold, “Uh?!...” all he said as he collapses onto the playground cement, only to recover and toss the blonde aside from his grip.

The spiky, black-haired boy gets up from the ground and wipes off the dust that was splashed against his clothes, “Hmph. Maybe that will teach you not to be so stupid next time.” the boy grunts, walking away.

A group of preteens run over to the fallen blonde, only to back away as he gets up. The gray blond-haired boy circles his head across the gathering group and sighs, "Please go find your entertainment else where. I am no person to stoop to such a level as your little dancing clown." and with that the boy walks out from the crowd and into the school building.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:22 pm

Yeesh. Not sure if I can get used to Lucifer's dialect. I know that he likes Shakesphere's work but...c'mon!

Still great though.:)

Re: Keeper's Art, HA, and FFDM: Brand new story

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:23 pm

Cool and awsome chapter, Keeper!

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:26 pm

Shadowed State of Mind
-------------------------------

Yeah. ^_^; But what else will you get when he was born in England. Overall, he's more of a regular young man than you can expect. ^_^

Leon FlameBurst
-----------------------

Thanks, Leon. Nice to see others will be reading it. Since I'll be uploading part 2 pretty soon. Though, I'll probably see if anyone else will read it before I do. ^_^

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:54 pm

Well keepein since reading what you have done will take some time. I think I'm going to read this one more and slowly read the other ones :P

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:06 pm

That's okay, and if the chapters are taking too long to read you can ask me for whatever chapter you want and I'll stoop it out from my DA account. ^_^

Added after 6 minutes:

Yeah, can't wait anymore. XD Here's part 2. :B

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Chaos of the Chronicle[/center]
[center]Part 2[/center]

On the way in the boy could hear the endless chatter of whispers and giggling laughs from the children behind, nothing too serious, but merely about the gray blonde's attempt to hurt the black-haired boy. So in frantic attempt to wither away the haunting mouths, the blonde runs through the hallways until he reaches his locker. He puts his hand over the black knob and turns it in the order of his locker combination. Even though he did it in a shacky action he successfully opens his locker and gathers his books and backpack, stuffs the backpack with the neccessary accessories, and goes on his way to the school lunch shop. As he passes the last hallway a girl with long, white hair winks at him. Her richly, purple eye liner makes the warmth in the blonde's body bubble. Nothing more than the usually flushing action when a pretty girl lusts the shy boy into a frantic state of love and idiotic reactions.

"I finally get some time to myself, praise the angels above my head." he sighed as he took a bite of some corn bread he bought from the lunch shop. He looks up to see some birds flutter in the distance, the sun capturing their misty shadows do to the bright light it gave off. The blonde takes one more bite of his corn bread before getting up and leaning over the edge of the roof's bar. Convently, the boy had decided to seperate himself from the prejudice conversations his fellow peers would say do to his presence. Again he takes a bite of his corn bread, "This bread is the only thing that keeps my mind free from the questionable antics of my classmates. Heh, I still question myself for why I even like living in Tokyo, Japan. Though, it was by my father's free will that he decided to marry a Japanese women and have her blossom two daughters. It must have been that that made my father think so boldly to stay here." he takes another bite of his corn bread and pauses, "Yet... doesn't he know of the huge suicide rate in the Japanese school system?! Does he want me to die or something!? Gah! I probably shouldn't worry. My grades are excellent, he and my stepmother both think I'm the most wonderful thing that ever blossomed from the sperm and egg process. I only wish that the schools liked me as much as that, but no, they toss me aside do to my outer image. How sad... Hmm." he releases himself from the bar and starts to make his way to the exit, but only to stop as he spots something interesting laiding on the school's front yard, "Hm?! Now that's quite pondering. Why would someone leave a book laying in the middle of the school yard? Hmm, hope no one picks it up before the day ends. Eh, I'll pick it up at 4:00." he brushes his thoughts of the book off and ends down stairs.

In the mist though a shadowy figure smirks menacingly as the young blond disappears from off the roof. As if he was glad the boy spotted the book, suddenly the shadow leaps down from the place he stood and leans back against the roof exit, "Heh heh heh, child, you have just made me one lucky demon. Hah hah hah!!!"

Reaching the nearing time of 4:00 the students of the Japanese school leave and set off into the busy streets of Tokyo, Japan. The blonde himself has other plans for seeking the identity of that mysterious book, which was the upmost priority to him right now. He waits until all the students had left the building and makes his way outside. With luck the book had not been removed from its original setting, leaving the blonde at a choice to either pick it up or leave it alone. Of course do to his high curiosity he takes the book and runs into the shopping center of the city.

He finds a nice spot to stop, near a noodle stand, and sits down and examines the strange book he had found. Slowly he examines it's features. The book itself was boardered by a pattern of light orange tiles with four red, beak-like arrowheads on the edges. The center was all black with a haunting skull head in the center of it. The pages themselves were all red like blood. Its outer features made the blonde quiver with fear, only a bit though. Yet, it didn't stop him from opening it to the first page to see what was inside. He only though came to see it was a blank, red page. So he decides to flip to another page. Nothing, no interesting facts or writings on this page either. Again, he flips. Nothing, this page too had no interesting features. The boy started to grow annoyed, "What kind of joke is this? A blank paged book? Who would even make something like this?" he questioned, showing a bit anger in his polite, English accent.

"It usually takes the right touches to know what's inside, child." a haunting voice answered.

The blonde freezes where he sat. He was too afraid to turn around to see where the sudden voice had creeped out from. As he sat there, away from the one who had replied to his question, sudden hot breathes are brushed against his neck. Each felt more moist and warmer as the breathing continued upon the boy's neck. Gaining enough courage he turns around and sees his replier. A great shock of terror erupted in the boy's heart, enough to make him throw up blood and have a cardiac attack at the same time. In front of him stood a shaggy, gray creature, reaching a height of 6 ft. The beast was muscular from his chest, to his arms, and even to the big feet it possessed. Its eyes were a piercing redness, just like blood, each looking down at the shaving preteen. It wore a long, lengthed layer of ripped scarfs around his arms, all the way to where his five claws ripped from the tips, two long scarfs flew out from out the middle of the many scarfs, but it didn't matter, they too were as red as blood. He aslo wore a black, armored belt that had the satanic star in the middle of the medal that stood at the center of its belt, and a long, white apron that fluttered down from behind its thighs, all the way to the front side of them. The top of its head was merely flattened fur but three, long strips of fur covering the right side of its face, white the other side was covered by a rather smaller sized ones. A strange symbol of zigzagged lines crawling down from the top of his skull to the heavy eyebrows of the beast's face. His lower jag and furry chest were the same peach color as a white man's would be, but it didn't excuse him from the horrifying sight that made the boy shake in his blacken shoes.

"Uhhh...?... Kid. Kid... DAMNIT KID! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" the gray beast shouted, bashing the poor boy over the head with his balled up claws.

"Yaaaaaah!! Monster! Gaaah!" he cried in such fear he run at such speed that it caused the gray beast to stumble and fall face-first in the dirt.

"Gaaah! Why that little! Didn't want it to go this way, child, but you leave me no choice!" the beast hi-jumps into the air and lands perfectly on top of a tiled roof on one of the market buildings. He scouts out the area as sudden flashes of redness tracks down the boy, his vision grows closer and closer until he finally found him, "Ha! Near the apartment buildings, huh? Heh heh, I'll take the high road and you take the low road than, boy. HAH!" the beast jumps from roof-to-roof as he catches up with fleeing boy who possessed the book this nightmarish beast wanted.

Meanwhile, the poor boy continues to run with the book safe inside his coat. He takes a quick peek behind him to see if he wasn't being followed, but to his deepest fears he could see the gray creature dashing right towards him, "Aaaah! No! No! Come on you miserable legs! Go faster!!!" he pleaded, screaming out so loud the people he passed start to panic and whisper in fright, thinking he was either possessed or just plain crazy. The frantic blonde zooms his head back and forth. Why was nobody running like him? It's not everyday you have a demonic creature chasing some helpless child, "Hey! HEY! What are you people doing?! Run for it! Unless you want that demonic menace to capture you!" he warned the people, but none of them listened. In fact, most of them just pointed and laughed at the young blond's frantic cries, like it was some crazy entertainment for them!? The poor boy was being chased for crud shakes!

Behind him was the gray creature. Now smirking with confidence in the knowledge knowing that this chase was his victory. He front flips into the air and starts to divebomb towards the boy, "HAH HAH HAH! Kid, you're a great runner, but I'm still better! Now give me that damn foresaken book!!!" it roared, now baring his vampiric teeth. The blonde eeped in terror now, seeing the terrifying sight of the creature's fangs was no fun sight at all, "Grrr! Okay then! I'll just stop you with this! Nightmare Wave!!!" the gray beast drops down as he fires a striking light of black and red from his right paw, landing into the gravel at the same time.

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:29 pm

Ohhh greatness ^_^

Poor boy, that is something you wouldn't want to meet lol

PreviousNext

Return to Art