OOC/ Recruitment- The World Ends With You

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

OOC/ Recruitment- The World Ends With You

Postby rossfellow » Wed May 14, 2008 10:44 am

I created this thread in an attempt to make it easier for newcomers to join the RP, as starting an IC thread right away would be too daunting.

Seven Days of Disharmony

Setting: Shibuya’s shopping district. No outside city or country is ever mentioned.
Universe: The World Ends With You (a game by Square Enix)

Active Groups

Players:
Souls of dead people carefully selected to participate in the Reaper’s Game. They are promised that if they “survive” the game in UG for at least seven days, they shall be resurrected in the RG world. The selection process is too complex for common comprehension, but each Player chosen for this game has a fundamental part in creating an ideal future for Shibuya.

Players either invited by the current Conductor or, in rarer cases, handpicked by the Composer himself. The first option means that the character joins the game willingly and learns the rules, while the latter will usually offers no choice in the matter. You are allowed only the first option at this moment.

To enter the game, Players must pay an entry fee: The thing/s they hold most dear to them. These will be returned when you are announced victor of the week’s game.

Players follow an immediate prerequisite; They have to form a pact with a partner before the first day ends or they will be deleted. If the character’s partner dies, he/she too is deleted soon after, and vice-versa. Every day for seven days a Player will be sent a mission mail. It takes only one Player to clear a mission for the rest of the other Players.

Each Player is given an identical black pin that allows them to scan people’s minds, as long as they are from the RG. They cannot scan a fellow Player or a Reaper. This pin is also used to find idle Noise around the area so they can destroy them.

Note- Almost every Player and Reaper have some sort of affinity with Telekinesis. How your character wields Telekinesis is for you to decide, but here are some options.

-The usage of a variety of pins. Think of them as magic spells of some sort, controlled through Psyche.
http://wewy.deviantart.com/art/Psych-an ... n-83602646
-Animating an object or amplifying a medium and using them as your primary weapons. This may include telekinetically controlled stuffed toys, psychic cellphones, or even superpowered skateboards. Be creative, peeps.

Reapers:
They are the authorities of the game, acting as moderators of sorts. There are two kinds of Reapers. There are the regular Reapers who give missions to Players, and the Harriers who are tasked with hunting Players down. A selected soul may also choose to apply for Reaper.

Unlike Players, Reapers don’t need a pact to survive, but it’s an available option.

Note- All Reapers, regular and Harriers alike, carry card keys to different areas of Shibuya. They also have those fancy wings (which are functional, by the way). There are no Player prerequisites for Harriers, but regular Reapers must have an extensive knowledge of the game rules.

While Players need to accomplish given missions to survive, Harriers must keep a record of erasing Players lest they be deleted themselves. Don’t think they have it easy.

Also, like Players, Reaper telekinesis can take the form of whatever you want.

Noise:
http://wewy.deviantart.com/art/Noise-ta ... n-83214933
http://wewy.deviantart.com/art/Noise-animation-83214320
http://wewy.deviantart.com/art/Noise-design-83214632
Basically, monsters. Souls of dead people and deleted players are often converted to Noise. They usually take animal forms and are characterized by a mutated tattoo as part of their body. If you, as a Player or Reaper, get deleted, your character will fall under the control of another Reaper.

RG Folk:
Mundys, if you will. They are living people oblivious to the existence of UG. They cannot see Players, but they can sometimes see Reapers because the latter isn’t usually dead. Often, daily missions involve some sort of interaction with them.

Additional Notes:
At the set timeline of the RP, at least two years before the events in TWEWY, certain canon characters will be available for RP. It requires knowledge of the characters, fundamental information about them, and a good sync to their personality. I’ll list some who are currently available. (I’ll be needing at least one of the Reapers/Harriers ASAP. I, or the presiding GM, will take control over the Composer and Producer simultaneously.)

Composer: Yoshiya “Joshua” Kiryu
Producer(must be hidden): Hanekoma Sanae
Conductor: Kitaniji Megumi
Harrier: Kariya Koki
Harrier: Uzuki Yashiro
Reaper: Konishi Mitsuki

Character sheet:

Name:
RG occupation / Cause of death:
Entry Fee: (for Players. The price your character had to pay to enter the game.)
Personality/ Background: (where he was born, how his life was like, how does he interact with others?)
Psyche: (How Telekinesis is applied to your fighting methods)
Partner: (If applicable. Include how your char feels/ interacts about this person)

Class: Composer (Angel)
RG occupation / Cause of death: N/A
Entry Fee: N/A

Personality/ Background:
Little is known to anyone about the game’s Composer- Who he is, what he is, how and why he created the game. What everyone does know and care about is the fact that he has omnipotence in UG, and is able to recreate the RG as he sees fit- thus explaining the power of resurrection.

Joshua is terribly (and somewhat playfully) sarcastic by nature when it comes to interacting with anyone other than Hanekoma. His vibe is way too high for anyone to comprehend or endure, and has a tendency to infuriate or downright crush the spirit of anyone who stays in his company for too long.

Psyche:

Joshua, as an Angel, has the ability to fly, teleport, and summon holy light at whim, and he can do so in unceasing successions. The holy light attack can disrupt the core foundations of Noise and therefore delete them with relative ease. No Noise can possibly pose a threat to the Composer.

Alternatively, when not using the powers mentioned above, Joshua uses a cellphone as his psyche medium. This lets him levitate nearby objects and drop them on his victim with varying efficiency.

Partner: No pact, but he is often found with Hanekoma Sanae, the game’s Producer who masquerades as a Player.

Postby Zath » Wed May 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Working on a CS as I speak.

Postby Vegedus » Wed May 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Hm, you can't use anything beyond telekinesis? No pins? Or do we get them later?
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Re: OOC/ Recruitment- The World Ends With You

Postby rossfellow » Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Pins count as Telekinesis.

<--- reading every one of Hanekoma's secret reports

Postby Vegedus » Wed May 14, 2008 1:58 pm

Name: Shuko Raikenku
Class: Player

RG occupation / Cause of death: Student, with some occasional small jobs on the side.

One night he got a bit too wasted after a concert with 777 (who had around 7 fans at that time) and walked home alone. Not paying much attention to the direction he was going, he ended up in some quite shady alleys. A hooded figure expressed the desire to relieve Shuko of his money, but Shoku normally did not take shit from anyone and was even less likely to in the state he was in. He even managed to sucker punch the bastard before he felt a knife penetrating his lungs.

Entry Fee: His enjoyment for music. Music affects him just about as white noise.

Personality/ Background: Shuko was a spoiled upper class child with parents with huge ambitions for him. So what do you do? You rebel. Or, not exactly. He turned out to be pretty smart, and ended up joining medschool like his parents wanted, but he also dyed his hair marine-blue and sat it up in four spikes, frayed his clothes and began spending most of his free time "rocking out". "Punk isn't dead!!" is his slogan. Shuko's personality summed up in one word would be "exaggerated". He has a common tendency to make weird hand gestures and grimace when talking and has a wild body language. It makes it seem as if he's always a bit surly, but Shuko generally have a positive outlook on things. He's passionate about life, his friends and the things he loves and won't let anyone stand in his way when he wants to do something.

Appearance: As mentioned, Shuko is punk to the max. He has a chocker with spikes, and two like braceltes on his left arm and one on the other. His black leather jacked is frayed, features at least five big zippers, and the left arm of it cut completely off. Underneath he wears blood red t-shirt with the vertical text "Arise" with the A being the one for anarchism. His grey sloppy jeans are likewise frayed and is, in keeping with the asymmetri, the right leg is cut off a bit below half way. His belt is studded at the front with big, tight sitting metal squares at each side, so it looks almost as massive metal from a distance.

Shuko himself is quite gangly. Not exactly Shiki-thin, but getting there. His skin is a pale white and has a good deal of color variance, characteristic of unhealthy habits. His hair consists of a row of five marine blue spikes that each stick a bit out to a side, compared to the one before it. His eye brows are trimmed to be very small and his eyelashes are completely gone. Shuko's eyes shine a radiant green and his chins are retracted. Throughout his skin, mostly on his arms can be seen faint, blue veins.

Psyche:
Shuko got two primary psyches.

The first is telekinesis only, and make use of his spiked bracelets and choker. The spikes, which have been sharpened for the purpose, are easily detachable, and Shuko can make them fly loose at will. With how much control and speed he can direct them depends on how many he's using and how much he is concentrating. Even if he is concentrating on just one, he can hardly make it fly as fast as a speeding bullet, but can make some nasty, penetrating wounds nonetheless.

The second is a pin with a pyrokinetic ability. He can heat anything he touches up very fast, with the effect that it usually catches fire within a couple of seconds. The arm he does it with gains some heat resistance while using it, but not the rest of him, so he's still vulnerable to the flames he creates.

Partner: Zack Folen
Last edited by Vegedus on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 2:08 pm

Hey, this looks pretty awesome and all (the fact that I'm a fan of the game helps too), but can I ask something before I make a CS? In the sample, it said to include how our characters feel about their partner, does that mean we make 2 CSs if we choose to be players? (one for each partner)

Postby rossfellow » Wed May 14, 2008 2:28 pm

No. This will work three ways:

1. All participating Players will be partners
2. If there's one Player who is left without a partner, I'll create a Player and become his/her partner.
3. I can make an NPC to become your partner
4. Apply for Reaper

Oh, before I forget.

Name: Sarashina Seta
Class: Game Master

Note- Game Masters have authority on Reapers and Harriers alike. GMs are usually Reapers promoted due to their excellent performance. On day 7 of their run on the Reaper’s Game, Players are tasked to eliminate the GM. Only a few ever succeed. GMs usually confront Players on their Noise form.

RG occupation / Cause of death: College student / Model / Accidentally killed a Player’s psyche.

Entry Fee: Her reputation in the RG. She was the most popular girl wherever she went, loved and envied. She enjoyed this attention very much. As an entry fee, no one in the RG will ever remember her.

Personality/ Background:
Sara, the spoiled princess, is everything you’d expect from a stereotypical prom queen. Proud, arrogant, and authoritative, she has no qualms about throwing her weight around other Reapers. Rarely deals with Players hands-on, which may explain how she survived being GM for as long as she has.

Her family in the RG was a meager one before she was scouted by a talent agency. Her career as a celebrity began with a boom, quickly becoming the iconic symbol of stardom. Another rising star, however, surpassed her in fame and glory. She was unable to accept her place as runner-up. That negativity attracted a multitude of Noise. When a Player carelessly attempted to erase this Noise, she got killed instead.

Psyche:
The excessive number of laces and belts she wears do more than arouse attention. They are also Sara’s primary ESP weapons, and she can use them to slash, whip, and strangle. As a former Harrier, she also used these to snag Pins.

Noise Form: Piscis Major
Sara warps her Player targets into her domain; The lake on Joyogi Park. Her Noise form is a pink mermaid with Reaper wings, using Telekinesis to control the seaweed to entangle her targets. Attacks in her repertoire also include whirlpools and swift claw attacks.

Partner: N/A

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Okay, thanks! Now all I have to do is decide whether to make my character a player or a reaper...decisions decisions! :angry:

Alright, I've decided. I guess I'll make my character a player, but if you need a reaper, then I can alter him to suit the part, problem solved!

Name: Yamato Azaki

Appearance: http://kratosisgood.deviantart.com/art/ ... y-31217851

Class: player

RG occupation: Student

Cause of death: Mistake made by doctors at a hospital after a drunk driver nearly killed his friends and heavily wounded him.

Entry fee: Yamato's entry fee was his two friends. While they survived the actual accident, they are both currently comatose in the hospital that Yamato died in. The only way for them to wake up, is for Yamato to survive the game...

To say that he's hell-bent on "saving" them would be an understatement. One was a guy while the other was a girl that was something of an adventurous tomboy who frequently dragged him out of the pits when he got too "emo". Thus, he feels a nigh unquashible need survive and save them both...regardless of the price he may have ot pay., this only serves to manifest his apparent ruthlessness and willingness to go to any lengths in order to reunite with them...

Personality/background: Yamato actually grew up in a relatively normal wa way, minus one key thing. His parents fought almost constantly, causing whatever kind of bond or attachment he had with them to weaken and wither as the years dragged by. As such, the two friends (who he can barely remember) that he made during his numerous "get out of the house to get away from my parents' yelling" outings. With them, everyday became something of an adventure as the trio "explored" the city on a nearly daily basis. His life continued in a similar manner, with him trying to drown out his parents' squabbles by hanging out with his friends, that is, until a drunk driver nearly ran over them...the doctors made a mistake on how to treat him when he got hit, thereby causing him to die.

Yamato's personality was heavily influenced by theses events, for obvious reasons. He treasures those he considers to be his friends above all else, and is willing to go to extreme, even dangerous lengths for their sakes. To just about every other human being on the planet, Yamato comes across as sarcastic and even a bit cold, but this is really just a makes he wears in order to help shield himself from some of the more negative aspects of life. He's somewhat introspective, but not to the point of being closed off to the rest of the world.

Two peculiar, and even disturbing traits of his, are his distrust of doctors and his willingness to use threats and force to achieve his goal. The former was developed form the method of his death, while the latter is simply a manifestation of his bad temper, which he manages to keep under control for the most part...however, when it does take control, his fury can be unmatched...

Psyche: A pair of telekenetically charged boxing gloves and boots. He can "throw" and control them to attack from a distance, as well as use the boots to hover a few inches off the ground and increase his speed by a fairly large amount. (trying to fly or going too fast will more than likely result in him falling out of the sky or crashing into something in a painful manner)

Partner: Konata.

Yamato's attitude towards his partner is somewhat complex. He can understand and sympathize with the fact that she too stands to lose someone close to her if she gets erased, and at the same time, he can seem somewhat standoffish and even a little cold to her. This is partially because of the differences in their personalities (Yamato is aggressive and Hell-bent on saving his friends at virtually any cost) and partially because he simply doesn't understand how to interact with other people.

Still, there's not much he can do about any differences in their opinions...who knows, maybe this whole partnership may even influence him in a positive manner...unlike almost everything else that's happened in his life.
Last edited by Caim on Wed May 21, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby rossfellow » Wed May 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Vegedus: Approved.

Just to remind everyone: This RP takes place 2 years before the WEWY game takes place. Yeah, the game has been running for a pretty long time. Perfect bowl to fill with RPing!

I also want to add a few bonus Shibuya areas not mentioned in the game.

-Eiji Shrine (parody to Meiji Shrine) This entire place is a tribute to the trend prince Eiji Oji. Scary!

-Joyogi Park (parody to Yoyogi Park) Scenic park, and the battlefield for indie bands, booth vendors, and couples!

Postby Wins2 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:15 pm

My cs is coming and rossfellow vegedus is my partner right

Postby Zath » Wed May 14, 2008 3:22 pm

He'll be your partner if vegedus accepts it, I'm pretty sure you pick your own partners.

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Um, I hate to sound like a retard, but how do you get pictures to show up on here in forms other than links? I've tried everything that I can think of, but nothing seems to work!

I just want you guys to actually be able to see my character's picture.

Last edited by Caim on Wed May 14, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Archrival » Wed May 14, 2008 3:29 pm

[img]URL%20HERE[/img]
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Oh let me guess, I can't use deviantart, can I? I just tried to insert his pic into the box above me... :shock:

Postby Vegedus » Wed May 14, 2008 3:35 pm

It's probably because you're using the wrong URL. You have to right-click the image in question and choose "show image". It'll appear in it's own windows, without anything else.

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Hm, it's not working for me, that option's whited out for some reason >.>
Must be my laptop! Oh well, I'll keep trying, but until then, you guys'll just have to click the link...sorry... :unsure:

Postby Vegedus » Wed May 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Actually, it's way preferable, since the picture is so big.

Postby Caim » Wed May 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Big? Well, i suppose if you click on it...oh well! As long as you guys know what he looks like! ^_^

Postby Wins2 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Name:Ryo Katsu
Class:player
RG occupation / Cause of death:College student
Ryo died after being beaten to a pulp you see some jocks at the college were trying to extort homework from him. Ryo just happen to be dumb enough to say no as well as insulting thier intelligence especially when you compared thier size to his. He tried to run away but it was no use they caught up and completly destroyed him.

Entry fee:His intelligence, he would become as dumb as rocks
Personality/ Background:Ryo grew up without a father and lived with his mother, they dirt poor so ryo devoted himself to school. Ryo was the smartest kid in school all the time, because of this he would always look down on others making them feel pathetic. Ryo is such an obnoxious person that no one hangs around him or cheats of him, because they know he'll just insult them. Ryo is a genius that's why he is at the top of his class in college to be a doctor. Ryo also tends to tell everyone "don't worry about it" I guess you could say it's his catch phrase.

Psyche:Ryo has a pin that gives him the power of hydrokinesis he can control any form of liguid most notable the ink from his pen that he has in his shirt.He can also form a saber formed by the ink in his pen. Integrating it with pins changes the nature of this sword

Of course he also has normal telekinesis the simple moving things with his mind. Unfourtunatly for some odd reason he is unable to lift things that he normaly couldn't lift physicaly, he is basically able to only move things that he could move with out telekinesis. As an example he could flip a table over physically welll he can only do that except with his mind.

Partner:Szass Tam

Apperance:Ryo is very nerdy looking guy with nerd type apparel except more casual, he's got your typical glasses with a white button down shirt (untucked in) and brown pants. His shirt has a front pocket that he carries his pen in. Ryo has brown hair spiked foward and brown eyes he also has a scar left from the beating that caused his death on his left eyebrow. Ryo about 5'5" His scrawny looking he has a cold look to him.
Last edited by Wins2 on Sun May 25, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Postby Zath » Wed May 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Name: Zack Folen

Appearance: Zack is a tall guy with straight, dark brown hair that reaches just past his cheeks. He wears a dark red t-shirt with a black overshirt that's only on occasion buttoned up. He always has a pair of skullcandy headphones around his neck and he will make sure no one removes him. He also wears a pair of long, black shorts that have various pockets on them and his shoes are a pair of black converse.

RG occupation / Cause of death: House Fire

Entry Fee: His father's Ring, containing all of the memories of his father.

Personality/ Background: Zack was born a small drive from a fishing village, where he attended a high school approximately a 15-20 minute's walk from his house. One night, a gas leak started in his basement, and some punks were lighting off fireworks and one happened to crash through the basement window and ignite the gas, causing multiple things to burn up and trap Zack inside, due to being on the second floor. The firestarters were caught, but Zack's parents were out so he was the only one caught in the fire.

Zack himself is an easygoing metalhead. When he doesn't have anything to do he just puts on his headphones and drowns out the world with various bands of Folk, Power, Symphonic and Speed metal. His favourite bands are Týr, Turisas, Dragonforce, Nightwish, and Hammerfall. If you approach him he's most likely to spark up a conversation with you if he knows you mean him no harm. Hell, even if you do he'll probobly strike up a conversation.

Psyche: Zack mainly fights with martial arts, so his fists and his feet. His pin gives him pyrokenisis, the power to control fire. He also has a second pin that gives him a super jump or flight.

Partner: Shuko Raikenku
Last edited by Zath on Mon May 19, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby tyrael » Wed May 14, 2008 11:01 pm

I am feelinbg out numbered here, lol, I will have my CS up tomorrow to busy today to do it.
In a land of barren wasted sand, a legend is born
behold the Necrodem

Postby Mellow » Thu May 15, 2008 6:45 am

Shouldn't we include appearance in our bios? I'll just add appearance in my CS, 'kay?

Name: Ichiro Sato (former)/Ito (present)
RG Occupation: Student
Cause of death: Greed.....and fire. Mostly fire. (Explained fully in Background)

Appearance: Ichiro stands at 5'1" feet and weights 121 lbs. He has a moderately tanned complexion due to all the work he did, which was mostly done in hot and sunny areas. His hair is colored brown and cut short . He wears it in a 'Caesar Cut' style. He wears a plain white shirt, a pair of plain blue jeans, and a pair of plain black shoes. Usually, before he died, he wore designer shirts, designer pants, designer shoes, and a designer jacket. He also wore various rings on his fingers and a necklace around his neck. But all that's changed since he joined the Reaper's Game.

Entry Fee: His earthly possessions, or more precisely, his confidence. His jewelry, his money, his fancy clothes, everything. He'll be forced to live/look like a common person during the entire duration of the game. Which is very hard for him. It makes him meek and shy.

Personality/Background: Ichiro was born in a poor family. His mother was always drunk and his father was a compulsive gambler. He was forced to work for their food because his mother and father always wasted their money on booze and gambling. Ichiro did not know what it was like to be happy. When his parents died, he felt no remorse for them.

He was brought to a shelter and was soon adopted by a rich couple who did not have any children of their own. He expected the same kind of life he had before, but they were very kind to him. They kept his name, Ichiro, and showered him with love and gifts. They sent him to school, where he made many friends and became the top of his class. This way of life was much different for Ichiro, and for the first time since he was born, he was happy. He grew up thinking money and possessions equaled happiness.

In a freak accident, a gasoline truck crashed into their house. Apparently, someone was trying to steal the truck. For the gasoline. Ichiro's new parents tried to get him out, but he could not bare to leave behind everything he had in their home, for fear of returning to that unhappy state of life he lived before. He died a painful, BURNING, death.

Despite his attitude towards money equals happiness, Ichiro is quite nice. His money and possessions give him confidence in interacting with others, but since he gave it all up temporarily to enter the Reaper Game, he feels a bit insecure talking with others.

Ichiro is also quite the otaku. He loves animes and mangas. They piqued his interest when he was still quite young, and when he was adopted, he was finally able to pursue them. He is not ashamed of his hobby (he is quite proud of his collection of anime character figurines) and he does not try to hide it, but his style of clothes often mask this fact.

Psyche:

Ichiro can increase the weight of anything he touches with his telekineses, but he can only do so on inanimate objects, and only objects which he can carry, and only one at a time. He can increase the weight by 30 times. Gravity will still have the same effect on the objects prior to when Ichiro used his power on them if it isn't in motion; his power only takes affect when he swings the objects. They temporarily get heavier, then Ichiro must 'reel' the object back in.

Ichiro uses this power on his wallet, which is connected with a chain on a clasp he's got on his right wrist, to turn it into a kind of flail. To hit enemies with. The wallet's weight/power increases with the amount of money stored inside.

===========

Ichiro also has another ability through the use of a pin. The pin gives him the ability to control and levitate stones. The stones he can make can't move too fast, nor are they really big, but they can be used in conjunction with his first ability to cover his wallet, making it much harder than it was before.

Partner: Joshua

Ichiro feels a bit uneasy around Joshua; especially because of how he currently is. He sees Joshua as being very arrogant and cocky, but he also admires the guy for being able to speak his mind. Joshua is like the person he wanted to be, but seeing this guy is making Ichiro rethink about what he wants.

When Ichiro is around Joshua, he feels inferior to him. He finds it hard to speak out against him, for fear of getting abandoned or retaliated against. He just goes along with Joshua's whims while trying to survive as best as he can.
Last edited by Mellow on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:38 am, edited 8 times in total.

Postby rossfellow » Thu May 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Yes, include appearance, either visually or through description. Even both.

I'll provide for those who want it.

Postby angelwing91 » Thu May 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Woah, I love the game. Been a bit since I last got into an RP, but if you'll accept me, I'm in. ^.^ Working on CS right now.
"So that guy Tex is really a robot, and you're his boyfriend. So that makes you... a gay robot." -Caboose

Postby rossfellow » Thu May 15, 2008 2:05 pm

What, not a single chick?

I'm noticing a trend in the characters here. I thought you'd be more creative, like adding pop culture touches to them. I'm a bit disappointed, but oh well XD

By the way, in Day 0 (where our RP begins), Kitaniji hasnt taken your entry fee yet. This will be all about introduction. You can start scouting for partners in Day 1.

Shuko Raikenku: Approved. No questions. I needed someone with a connection to the NPCs anyhow.

Yamato Azaki: The entry fee needs edits. The fee must be something that the Player holds most dear, and they must be aware of what they're missing. The Composer created this entry fee system for the purpose of having the Players take a second look at themselves. In Neku's case, he doesnt know his memories are his entry fee, but he does know they're missing.

I'll suggest putting the two friends in a coma until further notice. You dont have to be the #1 winner to wake them up, but you have to survive for seven days. If your character wants a second chance in the game, and the friends are still his dearest, they will be put in another coma.

Ryo Katsu: In Japan, even if you're a bookworm, you'll have to be over 18 years old to enter college unless you're a special kind of genius. Chiyo-chan kind of genius.

I'll have to put limitations to your psyche for fear of just how powerful and dangerous it is to fellow Players. Imagine being able to kill someone instantly because you can contract, expand, freeze or boil their blood/ liquids. It's just... Brr.

It's your call if you want to change it, but I'll give a few close suggestions you can expand on:
-The ability to summon counterfeit Noise by drawing their symbols with ink and paper.
-A saber formed by the ink on your pen. Integrating it with pins changes the nature of this sword.
-Be able to store liquids inside your deceivingly limitless pen, and THEN be able to manipulate them.

Zack Folen: In WEWY, there are no other places mentioned other than Shibuya. Shibuya IS the world. If you plan to submit a gaijin, I'll let you do so for liberty's sake, but do not specify where he came from. Just give a vague idea of what the place was like.

Ichiro Sato: Approved. No questions. The whole wallet thing inspired fresh suggestions to me. The more money you save in it (and only money will work), the more powerful your weapon is. How bout that? XD

Note to all:
You are all allowed at least one or two pin psyche abilities. Telekinesis, as most of you have, will be one of them. You're free to add another kind of pin if you like.

Using Zaku (Zack) as an example. From what his profile says, he is allowed to use all Pyrokinesis and Mobility pins. He cannot levitate or create vicious soundwaves just because he has the right pins.

P.S.
If you happen to be left without a partner, you will be paired with Yoshiya (Joshua) Kiryu. Can you handle that? XD

P.S.S.
Tyrael, I'm waiting for your Reaper. Sara needs someone to command. lol

Next

Return to Role Playing