DisturbedLeader's Disturbing Art( Be warned Snafu inspired)

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

DisturbedLeader's Disturbing Art( Be warned Snafu inspired)

Postby DisturbedLeader » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Believe me when I say, what you're about to see may bother you greatly,( If you hate Sailor-Moon, or loathe Dragon Ball Z) It's a doujinishi series I started when I was nine years old, but dropped after creating my first original panned out comic series "Gold Hunter ." Long story Short what inspired me to revive this was thinking about the doujinishi comics I read on this site,( Mainly Invader Zim: Manifest Doom", and "The Grim Tales From Down Below.") And listening to Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood" on my ipod while prepping bone-out wings at Pizza-Hut,( My current part-time occupation, and yes I do get paid for it.) But anyway as many creative processes that occured in my mind are produced, I began to look back on the doujinishi comics I created on the art program, "Kid pix," and began to remember how much fun I had creating those comics. So I figured what the heck, I'll revive those comics, and post them online so people can see the work I did before I created my own original comics.

So of course here's a link to the current doujinishi I'm working on:

http://www.drunkduck.comAnime_Adventure ... /?p=337174

I can already see this topic getting moved for it may not be in the correctly spcecified forum. :brickwall: But oh well, at least I finally got it on this site! w00t
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Postby Faust777 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm

no you didnt. The link is broken. welcome to snafu!
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how the fuck you did it.
My art thread~
Nabichan: Seriously, you are the epitome of all that is awesome in the world
Dinosaurpirate: Well yeah, could anyone so weird be anything BUT an artist?
Vegedus: Theres only rape is theres a tentacle monster
Mcdurg:@Faust: Win.
Fenrisulfrhell, even if i broke one of my arms, i still have the other one, two legs, an elbow, a head, two knees, my hips, and my feet to beat their ass
Prinny Captain

Postby DisturbedLeader » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Faust777 wrote:no you didnt. The link is broken. welcome to snafu!

Thanks... And whadda ya mean "The Link is broken?"
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Re: DisturbedLeader's Disturbing Art( Be warned Snafu inspir

Postby Black » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:56 pm

He means that if you click on the link, you get "Server not found" in FireFox and "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" in Internet Explorer. Check it yourself if you don't believe us...
Click to visit my art thread.

Postby Faust777 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:33 pm

yep. the links broken. ^_^
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, sit back, relax, and let the world wonder how the fuck you did it.
My art thread~
Fenrisulfrhell, even if i broke one of my arms, i still have the other one, two legs, an elbow, a head, two knees, my hips, and my feet to beat their ass
Prinny Captain

Postby DisturbedLeader » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Faust777 wrote:yep. the links broken. ^_^

Oh yeah... So any ideas on how I can make this work for ya?

Postby Faust777 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:23 pm

wait, your 19 years old and you didnt know that? I guess there really are non-geek people out there....
My art thread~
Prinny Captain

Postby DisturbedLeader » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:57 am

ZoulArt wrote:
DisturbedLeader wrote:
Faust777 wrote:yep. the links broken. ^_^

Oh yeah... So any ideas on how I can make this work for ya?

You link it again since the other link is prob. missing something which makes it an incomplet link.

Oh right... Okay then... And Faust, Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm an anime geek...Neyah-hah-hah. Anyway here's the link:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Anime_Adventur ... 4&logout=1 hope it works....

Return to Art