Fanfic: With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos (4/15/08)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Fanfic: With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos (4/15/08)

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 6:31 pm

hey, I wanted to write a story all of my own, sense my friends are, it's a bit slow now, but it will probably speed up later on in the story, by the way, it has nothing to do with the plot line of the comics just to mix up the story and Bow is my own costum character, well tell me if I should stop writing or contiue.

With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos

Chapter 1

"Bubbles hit it bellow the left shoulder plate! Buttercup hit it on it's tail! Bow hit the critical spot we talked about earlier!" Ordered Blossom

Bow was about to deliver the final blow when the monster faded away.

"Blossom, the door is for you! It's Dexter!" Bellowed the Professor

"Ok Professor! I'll be right up! Just let me clean up, cya later sisters, Dex has finally got the courage to ask me out! I'm so exited!"

Blossom hurried to get into her special dress for the evening. *sigh* last time I wore this it was at Bunny's funeral, or what would be one, seeing we couldn't find her body. Thought Blossom

"*gasp* You look very umm. . . lovely tonight Blossom!" Said Dexter, as he tried not to blush.

"You look very handsome yourself Dexter, so were are we going tonight?" as she too, tried not to blush

He lead her to the sidewalk. "Tonight we will take a moonlight walk to the lake, were we will. . . . . . . . . uh. . . . . talk. . . . . . yes. . . . . . talk. . . . . . . Blushed Dexter.

Meanwhile, back at the house.

"Can you see them? Were do you think they are going? Were is the Professor going? YES! We are un-supervised in the house!" said Buttercup

"Girls night!" Shrieked Bubbles

"No, Pillow fight!" Shouted Buttercup

"You guys stay here, I'm gonna go. . . watch TV." said Bow as she walked calmly downstairs, only she didn't turn left into the TV room, she kept on going straight then right into the Professors lab.

There has got to be something in here that's remotely interesting. Thought Bow

Then suddenly one of the Professors un-attended experiments exploded, and all of this red liquid covered her completely.

Oh no! The Professor is going to find out sooner or later. . . I guess that he left to find a stabilizer for the experiment. I gotta go wash all of this stuff off!

But when she looked at herself the black liquid seeped into her skin right before her terrified eyes! And even worse, the Professor was back

Oh no! I've got to get out of this room!

She ran into the TV room before she heard the Professor yell something about the experiment being a breakthrough in science itself, then he heard him mutter something about it being a good thing that no-one was there when it exploded.

Whew, it's probably best that no-one knows that I was in there tonight.

Chapter 2

"Time to get back to training girls." softly said the professor

"Alright Professor. . . please start up the training machine Bow."

But when Bow got near it the machine started itself.

"Ready to go Blossom" she replied

"Alright girls, lets weaken the monster this time by making it dizzy, then attack it's head when it looks the other direction. Ready, go!"

The girls made it really dizzy then,Blossom and Buttercup dove in to hit it on the opposite side it was looking while Bubbles and Bow tried to make it's head the way Blossom and Buttercup needed it.

"Now, Bubbles and Buttercup, hit it's legs until the monster is paralyzed, Bow, deliver the final blow to it's head when it is paralyzed, ready, now!"

But when Bow lifted her hand to strike down the evil beast, shockwave like ripples emitted from her hand and completely destroyed it.

Woah! I should probably tell them what happened in the lab, or, I can still pretend that I never had the incident. Thought Bow

"Well done Bow! Now that we finished our training for the day, I think that we need a little break time. I'm going to go help Dex with his latest project. You guys go ahead and have fun." said Blossom

"Of course you will go over to Dexter's, it's inevitable that you won't spend more than a day away from him, your starting to spend more time with him then with your own sisters! I'm starting to think that you guys are doing something more then working on a project!"

Blossom blushes, "I'll see you at dinner time." then runs out the door

"I think I need some fresh air, I'm going to the park." said Bow

"I'm going to practice Kendo in the back yard." said Buttercup

"Ooooh, sensi Jack, well I'm going over to Mandy's house, cya at dinner." said Bubbles

Meanwhile, Bow thinks to herself as she walks to the park.

Wow, something really weird did happen to me, I need to control this power, or else. . . thought Bow

She looked across the street and saw a kid trying to cross the street, when a semi came out of no where, she quickly took action and flew to the kid, when she flung out her hand to put around the kid, the same ripples emitted again, and crushed the truck, which caused a major crash with the other cars. She quickly took advantage of the crash, and took the kid to his mother.

I really need to learn how to control my strength. . .

Just then when she took a step around a bend into a deserted ally, the world went black, and she feinted.

Chapter 3

One week later. . . Bow is still missing. And the girls were sent on a private search party.

*Ding dong*

"That could be Blossom!" said Bubbles

*ding dong*

"Whoever it is, someone best open that stupid door!" said Buttercup

"Oh fine! I'll get it!" said the Professor

He walks over to the door and opens it, and nearly drops the vials he was carrying.

"Is this your child mister?" said the stranger

"Yes, yes she is. . . how. . . when. . . were. . . did you find her?" said the Professor shocked, "here, you probably need to come in."

The Professor takes Bow from his arms and takes her to her bed upstairs, then walks back down and accompanies the stranger on the couch. As Blossom walks in and joins her sisters on the opposite couch.

"What's this stranger doing here Professor?" asked Blossom

"This stranger, Blossom, is the man who found your lost sister. So anyway, were did you find her?" asked the Professor

"Well, I was walking to the park, and I took my usual shortcut through a deserted ally, and that's were I found her collapsed on the ground, I dropped my (duck) feeding bread, and ran over to her. . . she still had a pulse, so I picked her up, and on my way home to try to nourish her, if she ever woke up, I saw a poster, it read, ‘missing daughter, please return for a reward to etc.' so I figured that she must belong to you, so here I am."Explained the stranger, "By the way, were did you come across a girl like that?" he asked

"Well, me and my girls actually made her. After Bunny, they got really lonely and sad fighting by themselves and the fact that one of their sister blew up. So we took the regular sugar, spice, and everything nice, then we added some more stuff, carefully so as not to mess up like Bunny. So we put in some ribbons as a costume item, and we wanted to try chemical Y, and she ended up a little bit stronger than the rest, sense we put ribbons in as an extra item, we called her Bow."

"Uh. . . well that's nice, well I better get going so. . . goodbye, I guess." said the stranger as he walked toward the door

"Wait! Don't you want your reward?" asked the Professor

"Actually, no, bringing back a lost daughter to see your faces is reward enough." then he disappeared through the door

"You girls better leave you sister alone so that she can recover faster, but you will need to watch your sister all throughout this month, starting tomorrow, in case she wakes up." instructed the Professor
"Alright Professor, we will take good care of her, won't we sisters?" said Bubbles

Chapter 4

One weeks later. . . it's Bubbles turn to watch Bow, Buttercup is practicing Kendo, and Blossom is "helping" Dexter with his "math homework". . . yet again.

Bubbles was playing jaks and decided to bring up milk and cookies sense Bow started to stir yesterday, and the Professor said that she might come around today. But when Bubbles came back Bow was gone! She ran downstairs to find Bow limping toward the door.

"Bow you need to get back in bed. . . here I brought you some milk and cookies." said Bubbles, whispering so as not to give Bow a headache

But when Bow turned and looked at Bubbles, her eyes flashed blood red and shot at Bubbles with her strange shock wave like ripples that created a huge creator and sent Bubbles soaring through walls into Buttercup, who was practicing Kendo, and Bubbles took Buttercup with her crashing into a fence.

"What are you doing Bubbles?!?" yelled Buttercup angrily

"Bow is attacking me! She has gone crazy I tell you!" replied Bubbles

"Well then, lets knock some sense back into her!" said Buttercup

Just then Blossom and Dexter fly into them, which makes them crash into the fence yet again.

"Bow has lost her mind!" gasped Blossom

"Yeah, we know, she attacked Bubbles who flew into me." said Buttercup

"I never thought we would have to use the project we were finishing up on one of your sisters. . . but I guess you have to do what you have to do. Here's the plan, you guys distract her and I'll sneak up to her and use the project." said Dexter

CRASH!!! Bow crashed through the roof and charged at the them. The Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles lifted of f to go distract Bow. Bow used her power and hit all three of them. They crashed to the floor with Bow right on their tail. They then used their powers to try to keep Bow still. Dexter creeped up and took out this little capsule, and threw it on Bow, as soon as it hit, it en-largend in to this cage with unbreakable glass and metal top + bottom, Dexter then pushed a button on his remote and it sent electric charges through into Bow. It went on for a while, then it slowed and stopped. Bow fell to her knees and looked up, her eyes were back to her normal black. She then looked around looking confused and tapped on the glass.

"What am I doing out here? Can you guys let me out?" asked Bow

"Do you think she is safe Dexter?" said Blossom rubbing her arms

"Yeah, is she safe to come out?" said Bubbles kneeling on the floor rubbing her legs

"I suppose we drained her of her ‘evil' today. . . then again she could act up again once she is out and start pounding up mercilessly. But I highly doubt that." said Dexter

So they let her out, once she stepped out she collapsed.

"Sorry guys, I just feel so weak right now, and I don't know why. I need to talk to the Professor right now." said a shaking Bow
"Yes you do missy, you have a lot of explaining to do!" said the Professor looking down at her

Chapter 5

"First of all I would like to know why my house is trashed!" said a very pissed off Professor

"I can explain that Professor, and we are really sorry, but Bow went senile on us! So we needed to calm her down again, we put her in this cage like thing, and sent electrical charges into her, and that seemed to calm her down, or what would seem would be de-evil her." said Blossom looking at her feet

"Is that so?" said the Professor, "then I've got some work to do." then ran off to his lab

"*moan* I need to get refreshed, then I need to talk to you guys about what happened.." said Bow limping towards the house

When she looked in the mirror after a nice long bath, she looked closely at her eyes.

Hmm. . . black eyes, how boring.

When she looked again her eyes were red! She backed away, crashing into the wall behind her, looked again and they were back to black.

Oh no. . . is that what the red concoction did to me? I really need to tell them now.

She walked down the stairs, calling her sisters, "Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, I need to talk to you!" said Bow

They came rushing towards her fearing that she was going to turn evil again.

"Is there something wrong Bow?" said Bubbles

"I need to tell you guys something important, you see, I was umm. . . hit by the red concoction, and it seeped through my skin. I think that is what is corrupting me, so if I ever turn evil again, I fear it will be permanent, so if you get the chance, destroy me, before I hurt anyone else, I do not wish to be like this, I do not want anyone else to get hurt." said Bow as tears started trickling down her face

After she finished she collapsed again and moaned clutching herself, then she screeched and her eyes flashed red again, this time, instead of fighting whatever she saw in her sight she glanced at them, and flew out the door heading south.

"We need to take action now! I fear she might be right, we need to destroy her." said Blossom

"We can't risk her being out there, she might find some allies." said Bubbles

"Finally, we get to kick some butt!" said Buttercup

"We need a plan, and we need to tell the Professor, I think that he can help." said Dexter

They left to go find the Professor, when they went into his lab they saw him throwing this and that in a big pot.

"I've gotta find an antidote for Bow, just gotta." said the Professor, running his fingers through his hair, "but how did she turn evil?"

"Professor, she was hit by your red concoction. The unstable one." said Blossom putting her hand on the Professor's arm. "We need to find the antidote for that."

"I don't think there is an antidote for that." said the Professor

Chapter 6

"What do you mean there is no antidote?" Blossom asked

"Well, you see, she didn't really take it as a poison or ‘potion'. It is a part of her now, there is no antidote for a human trait." said the Professor

"There may not be an antidote, but a person can still change!" said Bubbles

"Did you come up with that by yourself, or did you have someone help you with that?" smirked Buttercup

"I happen to know how to say things myself Buttercup!" snapped Bubbles

"This is no time to conflict, we need to use teamwork or we won't be able to conquer our enemies in our path!" said Blossom

"Shut your big pie hole Blossom! I am sick of you always trying to keep us ‘united' or trying to be the leader, as you could have noticed, being the leader has not helped our situation at all! I am sick of waiting for my ‘team', if you guys aren't going to take, as Blossom would say, ‘action' right now, then you can count me out! I'm going to go save Bow if it kills me!" thundered Buttercup, then she gave them an icy glare and shot off to go find Bow.

Blossom just stood there, mouth agape.

"Don't you worry about her my rose," asked Dexter, feeling kind of mad at Buttercup for taking out her anger on Blossom

"I wonder why Buttercup feels so protective over Bow?" asked Bubbles

"I don't know, but. . . she might have a poin-. . . no. . . I am a good leader right guys? Well anyway, we all need rest for tonight, and tomorrow we will begin the search." said Blossom

meanwhile, back to Bow. . .

Must. . . find. . . source!

"Hello there, I see you have been receiving our transmets, just as we planned, now phase 2 is complete."

Back to Buttercup. . .

I'm coming Bow, don't think that this is because I ‘love' you, it's to settle the score you started a long time ago!

"YOU! Your not supposed to follow! Oh well, I suppose we could you as a hostage, this will be fun! Prepare yourself for defeat! I have waited a long time for this moment, and finally you have arrived!"

"Who are you! Come here right now, so that I can kick your butt!" shouted Buttercup

"Oh, I'm here alright, and it's not going to be you this time who is going to kick butt!"

Then she started to get this creepy feeling behind her so she turned around, and blacked out.

Chapter 7~~~the flashback

"Fight back you pathetic excuse of a Powerpuff girl!" shouted Samantha

"You have no room to say that, it's you who is being pathetic!" shouted Buttercup

"In your dreams! Now, say goodbye to your life, cuz I'm about to take it!" said Samantha, charging up her arm canon.

Buttercup was crouching helplessly on the ground clutching her sides, when a silhouette came from behind a tree and stuck herself in front of Buttercup, yes, the silhouette was Bow.

"Bow. . . Get out of here. . . It's time for me to go, promise me you will bring my body back to Utonium." whispered Buttercup

"That's not the Buttercup I know! Please get up!" pleaded Bow

"Bow get out of here. . . it's my time, you can't change it." coughed Buttercup

"No! I won't believe that, you can always change fates!" shouted Bow, tears starting to trickle down her cheeks, "Don't give up on me Buttercup, hold on, we can get out of this alive!"

"Aww. . . sisters together forever, I'll have mercy of separating you guys and send you both to Death's door, whahahaha! Revenge isn't sweet, it's glorifying, for me, and my history! I will be feared forever, known as Samantha, ultimate assassin! Now taste my wrath!"

Samantha sent the charged shot straight at the girls, when Bow got up and did some complected motions with her hands and sent a rippling barrier out, not only did it block the attack, but it deflected it right back to Samantha, she took the hit off guard, and it sent her flying.

"This isn't over brat! You and your sister are going to pay!" shouted Samantha then she started fading away and disappeared.

"Woah, Bow, I didn't know you had those kind of powers!" said Buttercup

"Neither did I. . . I guess that I have some sort of hidden power that I can call on in time of need." replied Bow, looking at her hands in awe.

"I hope you never get possessed, the second spirit might be able to tap into your secret power on will." Whispered Buttercup, then collapsed of exhaustion.

"Don't you worry Buttercup, I'll bring you home, safely, not dead, like you wanted me to." whispered Bow into Buttercup's ear, "I would also appreciate it if you didn't repeat this to anyone, this will be just a secret between you and me."

~~~~~back to the present

When Buttercup woke up, the first thing she saw was the last thing she wanted to see in a long time. The face of Butch.

"Hello ugly, I see you finally woke up." smirked Butch

"What have you done with my sister, you monster!" shouted Buttercup

"What sister? We don't have any sisters here. . . we were just following some enemies to spy on, they were holding something, couldn't tell. . ."

"What are you doing! Why are you telling our plans to an enemy!" said Brick, coming around the corner.

"Why does it matter if she stays here, unable to tell anyone anything." answered Butch

"*sigh*, oh well, we have more important matters to get to, for example, finding Boomer."

"What happened? Did you guys lose him?" smirked Buttercup

"None of your beeswax! Now if you don't shut-up, I'm going to have to knock you out!" threatened Butch

"None of this nonsense Butch, we might need to ally up with the girls in order to save our fellow brother."

"WHAT!!! If that's what you guys really want is an ally, you guys have really funny ways of asking for help!" shouted Buttercup

"Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls, what do you say? Teem up to save a fellow family member? Or fail alone, and loose to the enemy?"

Buttercup just stood there in her cage, and blinked at Brick.

"You really mean it don't you? But alas, I am not a Powerpuff anymore, you may call them up to ask them, but I am not talking to them, yes I will help you for Bow's sake."

Back at the house

"Blossom, you are needed in a forest around Nevada, and bring the others, including Dexter."

Chapter 8~~~the PPG and the RRB?

In a clearing somewhere in a forest, somewhere in Nevada

"Are you sure this isn't a trap Blossom?" asked Dexter

"No, I'm never sure of anything, but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do." replied Blossom, "Look, there's the meeting spot we are supposed to meet someone."

"HELLO!!! IS ANYBODY HERE!!!" shouted Bubbles

"Bubbles! Don't just give away our position like that! Who knows, maybe it's a trap, we shouldn't have gone here in the first place, oh, I'm getting a bad feeling about this place." Dexter said to Bubbles.

"No worries, we just want to talk." said Brick, coming out behind a tree.

"Humph! We don't need them!" said Butch coming out behind another tree to stand to the left of Brick.

"What do you guys want now!" ordered Blossom

"Relax, we just want to talk." said Brick

"Why should we listen to you? After all, we are enemies, how do we know you guys aren't tricking us, and, hey! Were's is Boomer?" asked Bubbles

"He was. . . is. . . indisposed." answered Brick

"Just listen to them, you idiots." said Buttercup coming out from behind yet another tree to stand to the right of Brick.

"Buttercup!?! What are you doing on their side!?! You're a Powerpuff Girl!" said Bubbles, astounded that Buttercup is even going near them

"Not anymore Bubbles, I am not a Powerpuff. No more will I listen to Blossom and take silly useless orders, no more will I wait for the ‘opportune moment'. Waiting is for the weak, the strong take action! It seems I'm the only one smart enough to listen to these guys, now shut-up and listen, it will probably do you some good." said Buttercup, turning her gaze upon Brick.

"Thank you Buttercup," said Brick turning his gaze from her to her sisters and Dexter, "now listen, I am, *sigh* reluctant to tell you that our enemy has both Bow and Boomer. Now here is the tricky part, the enemy is too strong for us to fight on our own. We were offering a team-up to take down our enemy and rescue our fellow siblings. What say you?" said Brick

Chapter 9

"What say you?" asked Brick once more

"Apparently, not much. What's the matter Blossom, to afraid to make a progressive decision?" smirked Buttercup

"Be quiet traitor!" yelled Blossom.

"That's what I thought. . . to afraid to take ‘action', you weak, pathetic girl. . . well boys, looks like they wasted our time." said Buttercup.

"Not so fast! I never said no. . . I'm still thinking of the team up. . . I dunno, I guess it makes sense, what do you think Bubbles, Dexter?" questioned Blossom.

"Uhh, I dunno, what do you think Dex?" said Bubbles.

"I think that they have a point, lets give it a try." replied Dexter.

"Great, we will get started tomorrow." said Blossom.

"See, this is what I mean by, to afraid to make progressive decisions." said Buttercup, "We need to start now! Before they get in a better situation."

"Buttercup is right, we need to start as soon as possible, which is right now. We are all rested up, we all have everything that we need, but we may need more people. All we have is: me, Butch, Buttercup, Blossom, Bubbles, and Dexter. No way can we storm their base with just us."

"I wish we had more people, this might be hard." said Bubbles.

"No really? I thought it would be like riding a bike!" said Buttercup.

"Wait! Bubbles, you just gave me an idea! Don't wait for me guys, I'll catch up sooner or later, but defiantly before the big battle." said Dexter, he then lifted up his left sleeve to reveal several complected watches. He pushed a button on the middle watch and faded away until he disappeared.

"If he could teleport, then why did he have us carry him!" said Bubbles, outraged by Dexter's actions.

"Because he wanted to keep an eye on little miss leader over there." said Buttercup, eyeing Blossom.

"You have no proof of that!" snapped Blossom.

"Then why do you think he came with you instead of teleporting?"

"I-," but Blossom was cut off by Butch.

"The arguing! It doesn't end!" said Butch, unfolding his arms and throwing them out in frustration.

"Calm down Butch, we are just going to have to teach them again how to cooperate." said Brick

Butch just glared at the Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, and folded his arms again.

"Anyway, we need to get flying, the kid with glasses-," then Brick was cut off.

"Dexter," Blossom corrected.

"Yes, Dexter, told us not to wait, which is just what we are doing."

"Oh yeah! Well. . . you have cooties!" said Bubbles.

"Oh, nice diss Bubbles, I don't think anyone could top that." said Buttercup sarcastically.

"Oh really? See if you can top this traitor!" shrieked Bubbles, and she fired her blue electric energy at Buttercup, but before Buttercup could react, Brick knocked the energy away with his own.

"Enough!" yelled Brick, "Do you guys need to be separated? You know what, Bubbles, Blossom, you guys fly to the left of Butch, Buttercup you fly to the right of me. There, you guys are separated. Now lets go!"

Chapter 10

Back to Dexter

“Were did it go? It’s not like a remote can just get up and walk away!” mumbled Dexter, “Here it is. . . now, were is that gate?”

SMACK!!!

“Ah, there it is, I’ve really got to clean up my lab, if fact, TSCR06! I need you to start cleaning!”

“AFFIRMATIVE.”

“TSCR06! Can get me the safety keys?”

“AFFIRMATIVE, HERE YOU GO.”

“Excellent, now, TSCR06 please put the other key in at the same time I put this in. Ready? GO!”

Dexter and TSCR06 pulled back two latches on either side of the portal gate and stuffed the key in and turned.

SKETSKTEST!!! (Electric sound FX)

“Excellent, the gate works!!! Now what was that one guy called. . . oh yeah!”

Dexter pulled up another latch to reveal a key-board.

“B-L-A-D-E, now we wait. . . I hate waiting.”

The center of the gate started to swirl blue. . . then a head showed itself, then the body came out. He had brown hair, blue eyes, blue shirt with a black line through the middle, and white pants.

“Were am I?”

“Just hold on a sec while I grab another person. . .” said Dexter absorbed in his key-board, “B-U-N-N-Y”

The center of the gate started to swirl purple this time.

Another head appeared, then a body. This time it was a girl, she had brown hair, purple eyes, and a purple PPG uniform.

“Dexter!!! I am so glad to see you again!!!” shouted the girl in the purple uniform.

“Oh, hi Dexter.” Said the boy in the blue shirt.

“I know this seems strange, but I haven’t meet any of you.”

“Don’t be silly Dexter, you re-created me!” said the girl in purple

“I just know you.” Said the boy in blue

“All I know is that you are Bunny, and you are Blade. I brought you guys into my dimension to help us fight the main enemy, Dr. X and his crew. Are you guys in?”

Chapter 11

Back to Brick and company

“Are we there yet?” complained Bubbles

“I told you! Were there when were there!” said Brick

“This seems to be taking awhile . . . and how do I know that you guys aren’t just leading us into a trap?” said Blossom, starting to get suspicious.

“If we were leading you guys into a trap, we would have done it by now!” said Butch

“How do we know!” said Bubbles

Buttercup just covered her face with her hand and started rubbing her forehead.

“*sigh* I don’t miss this at all.” Said Buttercup

“I don’t blame you!” Said Butch, “Please, shut her up!”

“I’m starting to regret having you guys come with us! Now please, be quiet!” said Brick getting really annoyed.

THUMP!

They all started rocketing toward the ground, being hit off guard is very hard to recover.

“What hit us?” said Bubbles.

“I dunno, but it landed over there in the bushes.” Said Blossom.

The bushes started to shake, and moans could be heard.

“Next time we fly”

“According to my calculations of the speed of you guys and the time we had, we didn’t have time to fly, only teleport.”

“Where are we?”

“I know exactly were we are.”

“Were?”

“In a bush.”

“I knew that much, I mean what’s are location?”

“I don’t know, I set the teleport location to be were our friends are.”

“It didn’t work out so well did it?”

“I don’t understand, it never fails.”

“Didn’t we hit something on our way down?”

“Yeah, we did. . . I suppose one of us should check it.”

“I’m not checking it, they might be enemies!”

“Fine! I’ll check it!”

Part 12

"Get ready to fight! someone is coming out!" said Blossom.

"Get out of here!" ordered Brick, "Us boys will take care of this intruder."

"Not on your life!" said Buttercup.

"Just do it! Sheesh! Do you guys take forever to take orders like this all the time?" said Butch.

The girls ran into the trees for cover, when a blue figure shot out of the bushes and landed a couple of feet in front of the bush, and straightened his clothes. He had brown hair, a blue shirt with a horizontal black line, and white pants.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Butch rushed at the kid pulling his fist back for a punch to his face, but before it could make contact the kid caught the fist and flung him to the ground, adding a punch of his own, leaving Butch breathless.

"It's an ambush!" yelled the kid to the bush.

Reacting to the call, another figure shot out of the bushes, this time purple, and landed next to the kid. She had brown hair, and had was wearing a purple Powerpuff uniform.

"I've got your back Blade!" she said.

"Let's crush them." said the kid, who is appearently named Blade.

"I couldn't agree more!" replied the girl.

"Energy Blast!"

"GIGA CANNON!"

The girl sent purple energy of intense heat toward Butch and Brick forming a dome with a hole at the top. Then Blade sent his powered attack aimed at the hole with the two boys just standing there, petrified at this dual attack. When Dexter finaly got free of the bushes grasp.

"WAIT! Those are our allies!" said Dexter.

"But these are Rowdyruffs!" said the girl, outraged.

"I know Bunny, but they are helping us right now." said Dexter, trying to calm the girl down. "Umm... were are the girls?"

"We told them to hide just in case it was one of our enemies." said Brick, "I'ts all right girls, it was only four-eyes."

"We didn't want to leave in the first place! And Dexter tell us next time you are going to fall on us like that, and one more thing. . . oh!" said Blossom, eventually turning her gaze to Dexter then on the girl.

"Bunny?" said Bubbles curiously.

"Uh, yeah, it's me." said Bunny

"Dexter... what did you do while you were away?" asked Blossom

"I brought these two to help us fight."

"Ok... so we know who the purple girl is... but who is this other boy who has super powers like us?" said Brick

"I'm sorry, my name is Blade-"

"We knew that much." said Butch, inturuping Blade.

"Well yes, I am the one and only Powerpuff brother. That is all that you need to know." said Blade

"Can we PLEASE leave yet?" complained Buttercup.

"Ahh yes, now that the intro is over, we should leave. I'll fly with my rocket pack that I forgot back at the lab last time."

They all rocketed off the ground (Dexter literaly rocketed off the ground).

"Hi Bunny! I've missed you so very much!" said Bubbles flying close to Bunny.

"Uh, hi. . ." said Bunny.

Bubbles noticed that she said that distractedly, and looked at what Bunny was staring at. Then she got really confused, for Bunny was staring at Blade kind of dazzedly.

Chapter 13

Bow sat up suddenly, as if waking from a nightmare. The first thing she noticed was that her eyes seemed to have a dark shroud over them because she couldn’t see her hand in front of her face! She started panicking when she heard a voice to her left.

“Calm down! They had to drug you to get you into this cell. You wouldn’t let anyone within 20 feet of you!” said a voice that seemed to sooth her worries.

Her vision started to clear up and she saw she was in a 2 person cell. She looked to her left to find a boy clutching his legs in the shadows.

“Who are you?” she asked

The boy got up and limped out of his corner. He looked really ruffed up with bruises and cuts everywhere. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a ragged uniform of black with blue stripes. “My name is Boomer.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“C’mon! We are almost there!” said Blossom in a panic.

They started to wonder why she got all ‘exited’ over it when they saw it too. A huge black fortress came into view.

“Look! There it is!” Bubbles pointed out.

“No need to state the obvious Bubbles.” Said Buttercup.

“Looks like they don’t have any defenses… are they not aware of us?” Bunny started to wonder.

They landed in front of the door. Blossom started to walk up to it when Dexter put his hand on her shoulder. He walked up to the door and scanned it. Then he walked up to the door panel and plugged in a hacking cord. A few seconds later the door opened. The others started to walk towards the opening when a flash of red light blasted through and knocked them all back.

SWISH, some ropes flew out and bonded them together. Blossom tried using her laser beam, but all it did was make the ropes tighter.

“It’s no use!” She finally stated, “Anything we do to try and escape, the ropes just get tighter.”

“Of course it’s no use! I made it!” Two figures came out of the door, one they recognized as Samantha, the other a bug-like alienoid.

“Zim, you couldn’t make anything worth a penny!” Samantha said, looking down at him.

“If that’s what you think…” said Zim, shrugging. “I’ll just knock them out then.”

“You’ll never get a hold on me!” Challenged Butch

“I beg to differ.” Said Zim, pushing some buttons on his wrist. Some yellow gas appeared and they started getting drowsy until they could hold their heavy eyelids no more.

They woke up 2 hours later in a large dim chamber. The Only light was some candles on an Altair with evil looking runic symbols on it and, to their dismay, Bow.

Chapter 14 ~~~~ the finale

“Bow! Wake up!” Shouted Bubbles, her voice nearly cracking with agony.

“It's no use yelling at her, she can't get up.” said Samantha, looking at her fingernails behind them. “She's in a type of 'trance' I guess you could call it.”

“What could you possibly want with her?!” Demanded Buttercup.

“Well. . . remember that one day -I think you do- I could satisfy my thirst for you and Bow's blood, but then Mother wouldn't have a capsule."

“Who's Mother?”

“What do you mean by capsule?”

“Just watch”

“Hey! What happened to the alienoid?”

“The Mother embraced him. He has returned home.”

All they could do was stare in horror. When something in the corner of their eye caught their attention. Melting out of the shadows was a boy with dull dark blue eyes, carrying a knife.

“Boomer!” Butch yelled, “Help us out of these ropes!”

Boomer just continued to walk over to Bow.

“Boomer. . . what are you doing?” asked Brick, starting to get suspicious.

“NOOO! GET AWAY FROM HER!” Bubbles shrieked, “He's going to kill Bow!”

Boomer lifted his knife above Bow, blade pointing to her heart. “With this sacrifice the Mother will be able to live in this world. With this knife I doth hold, I fulfill thine will.” Boomer muttered.

“Ha! Free at last!” Dexter yelled triumphantly, jumping up.

“Your too late” Samantha smiled.

On cue, Boomer turned the knife and plunged it deep into his own heart.

“Noooo! Boomer!” Bubbles managed to shriek through her curtain of tears. Dexter pushed a button on his watch, and all of their ropes fell limp. Bubbles shoved off her bindings and flew over to Boomer, who was lying at the foot of the Altar.

“B. . . .ub. . .bles. . .”

“Shhh.”

“I. . . l-l-love you Bubbles.” With that, Boomer's hand fell limp in Bubbles hand. All she could do was sob over him.

“How precious.”

Bubbles looked up to see a sea of blood colored hair and unnerving blood red eyes looming over her.

“Bow?”

“Goodbye Bubbles.”

The red haired 'Bow' touched Bubbles forehead and Bubbles crumpled over, her cheerful laugh to be heard no more.

Bow got up and started to walk over to Blossom, who just had on a blank expression.

“Goodbye--”

“No you don't” Dexter jumped in the way.

“Dexter! Don't!” Blossom pleaded.

'Bow' smiled “—Dexter.” she clasped his shoulders, and set him down gently.

“Dex.... . . . D. ... . Dexter? Dexter! DEXTER!!!” Blossom called him desperately, but he didn't move.

“I've had enough of this!” Butch yelled.

“C'mon Brick, Buttercup, Blade, Bunny. Lets finish her off.”

“You can't. You are all done for.” Samantha smiled, walking over to 'Bow', “Mother, take me home.”

'Bow' smiled warmly and hugged Samantha. “You have done well my child, return home.” and with that, Samantha fell limp, and 'Bow' set her down gently.

“C'mon! Let's do this!” Butch tried rallying again.

“I. . . .Bow. . . .no. . . .I can't.” Buttercup looked down in defeat, her fists in tight balls.

“Grrr!” Butch stated running towards Bow's turned back. Bow turned away from Blossom to catch Butch's fist inch's away from her face, and swung him to fly into Bunny, who caught Brick flying into the far wall.

“Blossom! That's not your sister!” Blade yelled. Blossom nodded sadly and charged up her attack for Bow, and fired a pink beam combined with green, purple, and red from Butch, Bunny, and Brick, who appeared by her side to help. A surging ray of raw power disintegrated the floor as it headed for 'Bow'. Bow held up her hand and the beam melted around her.

Bow looked at their faces loose all hope.

'What have I done?'

An electric blue blade blossomed from her chest.

'Bow'

“You forgot about me”

'Bow'

Everyone's distraught faces gathered around her fainting vision.

'Bow'

“I'm sorry.” Was whispered before her eyelids closed, and her chest stopped moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Bow.”

Bow sat bolt upright.

“Woah! Take it easy! Here, I brought you some milk and cookies.” Bubbles' loving face came into vision.

“Bubbles?”

“That's my name, don't wear it out.” Bubbles giggled. “I'll go tell everyone you woke up.”

Bubbles turned her back to go walk out the door, but she never made it out. Bow used a pressure point between her neck and shoulder to knock her out, and caught her before she fell.

“I'm sorry Bubbles.” Bow placed her on the bed that was previously filled by Bow. “. . . . .Duty is heavier than a mountain. . . . .” sigh, “It's my responsibility to make sure that never happens in the future. Goodbye, I will never forget you guys.” With that Bow sneaked out the window, and flew away, never to be seen by any of them again. . .

The End
Last edited by Fallen Angel on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 21 times in total.
my fanfic:With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos chapter 14, the finale is up, check it out

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 pm

That is a really good beginning.
I hope Blossom and Dexter remember their age and don't try anything too mature lol

Really good Fallen Angel ^_^
You should though describe Bow more ^_^

I'm keeping this fic on a watch, keep it up ;)

Re: With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos

Postby Casmiricus » Mon May 08, 2006 6:40 pm

Yes, quite good. However, who is Bow?

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 6:40 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:That is a really good beginning.
I hope Blossom and Dexter remember their age and don't try anything too mature lol

thanks for your support D_c

I will describe Bow sometime later in the story, when how she was created was recalled.
my fanfic:With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos chapter 14, the finale is up, check it out

Postby utterlyhopeless » Mon May 08, 2006 6:40 pm

good job, and who is bow?

Postby Dark Jedi » Mon May 08, 2006 6:41 pm

Sweet.

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 6:41 pm

utterlyhopeless wrote:good job, and who is bow?

Bow is a custom character I made up to mix up the story a bit.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 08, 2006 6:42 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:
Darkness_calls wrote:That is a really good beginning.

thanks for your support D_c

I will describe Bow sometime later in the story, when how she was created was recalled.

No problem. Fanfics please me just as much as writing one myself ^_^

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 6:46 pm

so. . . I guess I should contiue it I guess.

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 08, 2006 6:49 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:so. . . I guess I should contiue it I guess.

If you quit with the fic, then I'll be angry (see I'm already a fan ^_^)

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 8:15 pm

Darkness_calls wrote:
Fallen Angel wrote:so. . . I guess I should contiue it I guess.

If you quit with the fic, then I'll be angry (see I'm already a fan ^_^)

I guess I will get started on part 2 then.

Added after 1 hours 25 minutes:

so. . . how is part 2?

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 8:16 pm

Love it Angel! Awesome! I can't wait to find out who the heck Bow is!!! ^_^
Hmm

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 8:17 pm

should I stop, and let the story fade?

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 8:18 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:should I stop, and let the story fade?

lol As if, no one would forgive you!
Hmm

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 8:20 pm

comic_kitten wrote:

lol, would they?

anyway, my mom is kinda mad that i have been on the internet for a long time, see ya around 10 or tomarrow.

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 8:24 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:
comic_kitten wrote:

lol, would they?

anyway, my mom is kinda mad that i have been on the internet for a long time, see ya around 10 or tomarrow.

Bye Angel! ^_^
Hmm

Postby Aura » Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm

is really good^^

hey CK!! i love you sig!! who is the girl, anyway??

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 10:10 pm

MkAura wrote:is really good^^

hey CK!! i love you sig!! who is the girl, anyway??

That girl is Bunny. She was in one of the episodes on Powerpuff Girls.

Twisted Sister episode #45

She was born unstable. I am writing chapter 4 on my fanifc, and it explains it all. I'll try to update it tonight ;)
Hmm

Postby utterlyhopeless » Mon May 08, 2006 10:23 pm

cool, so bow is like bell

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 10:24 pm

utterlyhopeless wrote:cool, so bow is like bell

I guess so! Sweet fanfic Angel! ^_^
Hmm

Postby Fallen Angel » Mon May 08, 2006 10:28 pm

so close, yet so far. lol

Added after 3 minutes:

I suppose I'll write part 4 tomarrow

Postby Comic Kitten » Mon May 08, 2006 10:34 pm

Fallen Angel wrote:so close, yet so far. lol

lol
Hmm

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue May 09, 2006 5:11 am

Really good, Fallen Angel. I'm loving it ;)

Postby Fallen Angel » Thu May 11, 2006 7:29 pm

ok, part 4 is up and im going to start on part 5

Postby BG07 » Thu May 11, 2006 7:38 pm

Nice, part 4 for some reason is always a good part... can't wait for the next part I really enjoy your story.

Next

Return to Literature