Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Postby duzzkiller » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:06 am

Uh I can't see PPG in Taiwan's cartoon network for a while.The TV shows in America seems to be the same situation.
Anyone know the reason?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:43 am
Location: taiwan
Gender: None specified

Re: Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:10 am

In the U.S. PPG comes on every friday. Today at 2 you can catch an episode with the Rowdy ruffs in it. Then at 2:30 it comes on again with Dynamo. You can figure out when and wich episode on by looking at the PPG website under schedule. Perhaps it's the same way with the asian PPG website ;) .
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Verec » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:53 am

Plus CN stoped production on the last few episodes.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Gender: None specified

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:49 pm

verec wrote:Plus CN stoped production on the last few episodes.

No they didn't.

Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy should've stopped back in 2003 and the animation studio is still makin' the cartoon in it's prime. Cartoon Network doesn't just stop production on shows. They'll keep making them as long as there are still a certain amount of people watching them *points at Dexter*. There's probably a gap for the show right now though.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Postby duzzkiller » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:45 am

There is no PPG in CN in Taiwan now. :(

Wht doesn't PPG have DVD for the latter episodes?I like the drawing in the movie and the latter episodes.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:43 am
Location: taiwan
Gender: None specified

Postby ranmah » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:49 am

I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

What part of Taiwan you from? I'm from Hsinchu (I think I asked this questions. Please excuse my stupidness.)

How about that Typhoon this weekend. First december storm in 50 years.
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Stomp'n on Tokyo Tower
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:52 am

CN has gotten stupid, I mainly watch [AS] now.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:32 pm

Too..much...Ed, Edd, and Eddy on CN. It's overkill.
Too good for you.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13104
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby duzzkiller » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:13 am

ranmah wrote:I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

What part of Taiwan you from? I'm from Hsinchu (I think I asked this questions. Please excuse my stupidness.)

How about that Typhoon this weekend. First december storm in 50 years.


Nothing happened in Taichung and Taiping.Only rains.
I don't like Ed,Edd,Eddy and mucha lucha and other Japanese cartoons.They are boring and stupid.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:43 am
Location: taiwan
Gender: None specified

Postby Karuma » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:05 pm

duzzkiller wrote:
ranmah wrote:I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

What part of Taiwan you from? I'm from Hsinchu (I think I asked this questions. Please excuse my stupidness.)

How about that Typhoon this weekend. First december storm in 50 years.


Nothing happened in Taichung and Taiping.Only rains.
I don't like Ed,Edd,Eddy and mucha lucha and other Japanese cartoons.They are boring and stupid.

Those were a pair of American Cartoons... Not Japanese.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:49 am
Location: About 5 seconds from any time or place...
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:30 pm

Yeah, American crap cartoons.
Too good for you.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13104
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby ranmah » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:40 pm

Ah. your in Southern Taiwan. I got the same up north. Though now it's getting colder.
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Stomp'n on Tokyo Tower
Gender: None specified

Postby Decoy » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:52 am

There's no such thing as too much Ed, Edd, and Eddie...

Anyways, I think there's still some good stuff on CN besides Adult Swim. Grim Adventures of B&M, Dexter's Lab (which I always thought was at least slightly better than the PPG, in my humble opinion), EE&E, and hell even the new Ninja Turtles cartoon isn't that bad. Most of the other stuff is pretty bad I agree (Totally Spies...WTF?!).
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:15 pm
Location: Place
Gender: None specified

Re: Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Postby mowgli » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:55 am

Wooow....In France we don't even have Adult Swim.... Sometimes good cartoons such as PPG or Dexter but most of the time Ed, Edd & Eddy, Scooby-Doo (!), Tom & Jerry (!!), or Johnny Bravo (who I have to admit that I'm not a big fan....)
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:47 pm
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:47 pm

Decoy wrote:There's no such thing as too much Ed, Edd, and Eddie...

Anyways, I think there's still some good stuff on CN besides Adult Swim. Grim Adventures of B&M, Dexter's Lab (which I always thought was at least slightly better than the PPG, in my humble opinion), EE&E, and hell even the new Ninja Turtles cartoon isn't that bad. Most of the other stuff is pretty bad I agree (Totally Spies...WTF?!).



Hey, I like Totally Spies!
Jerry is cool.
Too good for you.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13104
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male


Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests