PPG Roleplaying Thread

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: PPG Roleplaying Thread

Postby Halfling Rogue » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:54 pm

((OOC: Woot, got my char. profile up. If I mess up anything in regard to plot facts, just let me know and I'll try to fix it. Once again, I'm sorry it's so long. >.>;; ))

The room was very dark. The windows were sealed, the doors were closed, and there wasn't a light to be seen other than the faint glow of two sets of rings near the center of the room. One set was a pair of broken circles, humming with a pinkish light as they rotated and spun in a drunken orbit. The other set was a trio of vibrant greenish-white rings, slowly moving up and down in a vertical scanner-like motion.

The pink rings centered on a statuesque figure in the darkness, armless and an almost perfect white, tinged slightly with colour by the floating light sources. It appeared feminine, but the long face was marked with an expressionless half-lidded look, and there were no ears. Blackish eyes stared from below the lids as if something of unexpressible interest was in front of her.

The triad of larger rings were 'scanning' the body of a young boy and the throne-like chair he sat on, two legs pressed neatly together in front of him and two more sprawled out to either side. His arms were folded and his pale green eyes glared in a menacing scowl. All in all, it was quite an impressive display of sulking. A third figure hunched in the darkness behind the 'throne'.

"VDM!" the young boy barked out. Nothing replied. He didn't seem to notice. "Has JE77 gotten the filament surge generator functioning yet?"

The white figure didn't move at all from her pristine stance. "Why don't you ask him?"

"That was the first thing I thought of!" He exclaimed jubilantly. "I was just testing your skills of data analysis." Nevertheless, he grumbled something about insubordinate subordinates under his breath.

"I heard that."

"Of course. I was just testing your audial receptors, and they're perfect, as always! KEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!" He cackled for a good several minutes while the armless woman stolidly ignored him. Winding down, the boy shot her a look and twisted his torso to one side, at an unnatural angle that allowed him to peer behind the chair. "JE77, give me the statistics on the filament surge generation function."

The shadowed figure raised its head. "Nnnn?"

The white lady broke her constant stare to glance back at the one behind the 'throne'. "He wants to know if you have the lights working yet, Jezz."

"Nnnn. Nn-nnn, N-nnus." Jezz shook his head in the negative. Venus shrugged white shoulders.

The young boy jumped up with a spastic motion, arms and four legs flung wide. "What do you mean, no?! How can I be expected to command the genius necessary for the breaching of the No-Zone and the following glorious conquest of the material realm WITH NO FILAMENTS?!"

"You could just unboard the windows and let the sunlight in."

He twisted his torso around once more to glare at Venus, the expression at odds with his inspired tone of voice as he declared, "Of course, but such an easy task is far too trivial to be carried out by a such a great genius as I, Ecter of the No-Zone!" He hesitated a moment. "However, in dire circumstances even the great must make unthinkable sacrifices." Thus saying, he scuttled over to one area of the blackness and reached out to pry at the wall, his orbiting rings passing through it as they came close. The rotting wood came away with a moldy crunch, and the dirty sunlight of an urban afternoon suddenly illuminated the area.

Aside from the ornately carved chair, the armless white woman, and the partially bald young man (who had what appeared to be pipes sticking out of his head) crouched behind the chair, there was nothing. It looked to be the second floor of an abandoned restaurant or other failing business. But Ecter looked at it with squinty-eyed pride.

"Soon," he declared, eyes already watering against the sudden light, "soon the entire material world will know the name of Ecter, genius of the No-Zone, and from there all of the known worlds, even to the realms of the gods! And it will start with . . . THERE!" He jabbed dramatically with an index finger at a random building in the city.

Venus was still staring at the dirty back wall. "Where?"

"THERE!"

She finally turned to look, the crawling skirt of her 'dress' twisting on the dust-laden floor. "Megaville Elementary?"

"YES! MEGAVILLE ELEMENTARY!" Ecter defiantly stated, as if he'd known the name all along.

Venus snorted. "Good luck."

"Luck?! Geniuses of the No-Zone have no need of such paltry human superstitions as 'luck'!! Megaville Elementary will fall under my crushing hand, and then the world will HAVE to bow to the might that is Ecter, genius of the No-Zone!! KEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!! KEH HEH HEH HEH—eh?"

He glanced down at the alien sensation skittering along his fingers, and promptly flung the rotting piece of board to the floor. "ACKK!!! BUGS!!! VILE INSECTS, DON'T YOU DEFILE MY BEING!!! DIE, ALL OF YOU!! DIEEE!!!!" And so began a random stomping spree. The proprieter of the little convenience store downstairs thumped on the ceiling with a broom handle and shouted at them to 'Stop jumping around up there!'

Venus sighed and turned to Jezz.

"We need a new job."

"Nnn."
This space for rent until I can think of something suitably witty.

---

Ecter : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827966
Venus : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827985/

Where it all began: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#92627

Postby Nikki » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:55 pm

"Yeah, I did" she said, smiling at him. "Kal-sama, is that my teacher?" she asked, pointing at Miss Mitsuria.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:59 pm

*is following mitsuria around*

Postby Halfling Rogue » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 pm

((OOC: By the way, would someone like to take pity on the poor, amusingly pathetic n00b and explain to me what exactly is happening right now in the RPG? Because I am so lost I'm about to beat out Ryouga's sense of direction.))
This space for rent until I can think of something suitably witty.

---

Ecter : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827966
Venus : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827985/

Where it all began: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#92627

Postby Verec » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:29 pm

Orri 'whispered' to Kalma, -I need some help, I can't clean the school, the teachers aren't much help except for Jack he sweeps his place out back himself. And as for my new body, it won't be ready until tomorow at the earliest. So can you find some help?-

Edit:OOC; yeah heres whats happening, Kids are geting to class, Orri is fretting that he can't clean. Adults(and adultish peps) are wandering or teaching.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Karuma » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 pm

*Kalma*
Yeah... I got nothing better to do. Sweeps.

Postby Verec » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:43 pm

Orri half heartedly berated Kalma's methods, but he wasn't in it. As a 'loth his body could operate far beyond the limitations of rest and food a human needed. Kalma could at best do half the school. So orri cast his conciousness out again to find more help.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:48 pm

"Hmm... still awhile till class... I think I'll meet up with her now."
Jason proceeds to walk towards the room labeled
"Gardening supplies" and went inside. Once he got inside he was greeted with the following.
"JASOOONNNNNN" "...Hey"
*group hug*

"So... why are you guys here... and it's nice to see you guys again... Kukuri... Nike."
Kukuri: It's good to see you again too! ~dances around humming~
Nike: Well... after a while... we decided that we should take a break from sealing Giri... so here we are.
"So... have you guys improved?"
Nike: Yeah! Me and Kukuri has gained 5 whole levels since you were gone
Jason has no idea what he's talking about.
Sappari sprite: Sappari, sappari.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Nikki » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 pm

She flew into the school. She looked around for Jason, blinking. "Hmm.." she said, as she went to the room he was in. "Aw, what the hey.." she said, as she walked in. "Hi Jason" she said, sneaking up from behind him.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:55 pm

*sean followed the teacher lady with jenith to the class*

*holds on to jenith's hand a bit nervous*

Postby ranmah » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:56 pm

OOC: Can someone put the characters together and put them in a new message so the noob won't be so comfused :shock:

I don't want to read 100+ pages of story to find the characters. Sorry for being nitpicky.

Ranmah
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:04 pm

Jason turns around.
"Ohh... Hi Nikki... these are my good friends Kukuri and Nike."
Kukuri: Hii!!! ~keeps making weird carving into floor~
Nike: ~Sweatdrop~ Wow... Jason has some cute friends... hehehe... oh god... she reminds me of Ecool and that time that demon enchanted Kukuri into doing that erotic dance. ~drools, rights his posture then suddenly makes his handsome face~ Hi... I am Nike... the light element...

Postby Karuma » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:12 pm

*Highjaking Mitsune to start class*
"Ok, settle down. Today we have new students in class," she noticed they were holding hands, "Well I guess they already know each other well enough... Would you like to introduce yourselves?"

Postby Nikki » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:13 pm

Nods, bowing Japanese style, her dog ears twitching. "I'm Nikki Kino.." she softly said, her dog ears twitching a bit.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:15 pm

*does elegant musketeer style bow* Sean McCallister at your service *gets a few giggles from some of the girls in the front rows*

Postby Prof_Iridium » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:18 pm

Iridium leaned up against the wall smelling her coffee.."Mmm...java.."

She slowly started feeling her senses coming back to her..granted she was still extremely exhausted..but it was helping.

It was helping, until two flashes of light tackled her and spilled the coffee on the floor.

"TAG! YOu're it PROFESSOR!!" Brick and Butch smirked before zipping off.

Boomer sped past seconds later trying to catch up with the other two...with Weasel at a walking pace behind them who just raised his eyebrow at Iridium.

"heh. Goodmorning to you too Weasel." Iridium brushed herself off before following the rest of 'project rowdy'
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:18 pm

OOC: Hears my character, as well as Orion. We all need to do quick profiles on our NPCs

Name and rank: Sergeant Alex Michelle
Job: UNMC solder/student
Origin: Me (based from Halo 2)
Weapons: Guns, grenades, and a weird sword/spear/ax energy weapon
Abilities: energy weapon increases strength speed and reaction time (The more you use it the more it increases) Has vast fortune from a company his parents owned, Orion can hack most computers.

Personality Alex: cold, ruthless and a bit of a ass, but cares about his friends.

Personality Orion: out for fun and sweet loving, really, really talkative.

Note: Orion is a AI that lives in his head. (Like Cortana)

IN: Alex was not going to let this shrink bore the next two hours out of his life, He twisted his hand out of her grasp and calmly stated. “I really want to listen too that lecture so can you please stop bothering me?â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby ranmah » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 pm

RK looks at his watch.

RK: Looks like class is about to start.

The bell rings. A handful of students slump to the class. Some of them with their heads on their desks.

RK: Well morning everyone

The student say "Good Morning Mr. Edo!!"

RK: Alright class today I want you guys to think of your favorite think about the Winter Holiday. The supplies are on the desk. Bill, try not to get paste on your hair this time.

The students chuckled.

Billy: OK TEACH!!

RK sighs and watches the students work on their projects.
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:28 pm

*takes a seat between nikki and jenith*

Postby MihoshiKiyone » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:32 pm

She stood next to the teacher, and then stepped forwardslightly. "My name is Mitsuria and I will be the assistant History Teaher."

She then stepped back towards the blackboard.
C'mon...it ain't that hard to work a ping-pong ball

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:39 pm

*whispers over to nikki* this is history class?

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:39 pm

Nike: ~eyes twinkle~ WOW!!! SHE'S EVEN CUTER WITH THOSE EARS!!!
Kukuri: ~Notices Nike~ HERO!!! NOT AGAIN!!! ~Kukuri punches Nike's nose~
40 HP damage to his nose
Nike: ~Looks at Nikki~ ~MAJOR NOSEBLEED!!!~
Jason: ^.^; Sorry bout that... Nike's a bit... sexually unstable

EDIT: We aren't in class yet Naur.
Last edited by Jay on Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Nikki » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:40 pm

(Nikki's with Jason, Naur..)

"It's okay.." she said, smiling. She looked at her watch, and gasped. "Jason, we gotta get to class!"
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Postby Naur » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:41 pm

(uh................shoot.........nevermind last post then)

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:42 pm

~Looks at watch... SURPRISED LOOK~
"Oh shit... Kukuri... Nike... see ya guys later... right now me and Nikki need to get to class"
~Grabs Nikki by the hand and starts running with her to class.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing