SSoM's fic thread. Hidden Angels. Chapter 11 is UP! (70%)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Dual Minds Think Alike COMPLETE! (new hero list coming s

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm

Not sure about Jazzel and Forcevier.:( But the list shall decide!

New Hero Pick list

Collete Brunel (Tales of Symphonia) 100%
Yuki (Keeper's puff) 63%
Loli Nazi Trio :P (okay, that's a tentative title. Olga, Mandy and Gaz) 100%
Twin Lucifers (the 2 Lucifers from Keeper's first ever original fic) 40%

New Villian Pick list

Ramon Salazar (Resident Evil 4) 100%
Bulldog 80%
Nevada Girl (I suggest you click the link for more info. To be honest, I can't tell whether the girl herself or the story scares me!) 100%
Dread Titan (my own monster) 94%
[Pan]Dora (the one from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. NOT the one with the boot-wearing monkey) 50%

Please note that this list is NOT complete. As usual I had a bit of a memory lapse and forgot a lot more. Perhaps its because these are the ones I want in the fic the most? PAH! Then the Psychopuffs would be here! But I don't know zilch about them so...no. Sorry Griddles. Blood does interest me though. So anyway, keep an eye on this post. Once I recall, this list will be longer...I hope.

EDIT: As you can see, I wiped out some characters from the pic list, but added a few new ones in the process as you can see. The trailer will obviously won't display ALL of them due to the percentages. Yes, they measure the odds of them actually being in the fic! (of course they may change...again)
Last edited by Shadowed State of Mind on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Re: Dual Minds Think Alike COMPLETE! w00t (new hero list is

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:38 pm

YES! YES! YEESSSSS!!! w00t Ren, Forceivir, Jazzal, and Yuki get the spot light! w00t

Not to mention seeing that little insane midget, Salazar, in it. Man, if the girls have to face his plant form, they're sure in trouble. :shock:

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:58 pm

Er...no. They won't. But those 2 bodyguards of his might be with him. Also, that list isn't finalized. There's no guarantee if Ren and the others will have a spot. Only way to find out is to wait until the third part is up.

Which will take a while since I have much thinking to do. Hope a Writer's Block doesn't show.
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:23 pm

Sorry about that. I went a little crazy there. :unsure: Anyways, if those 2 bodyguards are going to be with him, then the girls are in one hell of a fight. Hope they know where to find the nitrogen tanks.

Postby GridsNaranek » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Good list so far. And Keeper, fear not, Jazzal still remains in my fic.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Jazzal shall remain in all our hearts. ^_^

Postby Melcadrien » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:56 am

Genndy Tartakovsky created Dexter and Samurai Jack to those who didn't actually know.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:15 pm

Okay, let's get this straight. This thread ending up on page 4 means one thing. I'm on hiatus/Writer's Block and trying to add a little more to the list above. But to keep this thread busy I'll steal...I mean, "borrow" Griddles' idea and make a quiz! Partly for fun and partly to test your memory skills. Now GO! (note: these questions are in no particular order)

1. The Berserker Revolt occured after the birth of the Powerpuff Girls. True or False?

2. Shad Staydamind's mindstate at the beginning of Dual Minds Think Alike was what?

3. Name ALL of Claire's powers featured from Life and Times to Dual Minds Think Alike.

4. Berry had strong contempt towards which Powerpuff?

5. Omi was smacked out of the Showdown under what misunderstanding?

6. Bean is a representation of which Bubbles' characteristics?
a) Scared and pacifism
b) Brave and tough

7. Bop showed evidence that she is not shy about ANYTHING (and I put great emphasis on that last word)! True or False

8. Dimitri used to work for which organization?

9. Who made the Lava-raptors and Lavasaurus Rex?

10. When the Powerpuffs and Creampuffs first fought each other, who won?

11. Which songs did Shad and the Powerpuffs first sing?

12. What was Shad's gift to Bubbles back in Townsville?

13. The gun that Dimitri uses on occasion, and the shots it fired, are based on what robot/creature? (hint: starts with a D)

14. Berry constantly tried to keep Shad to herself for what reason?

15. Who released the nanobots?

16. Why did the Powerpuffs had to stay at Shad's house for a while?

17. Name at least 2 attacks Brisbane used in his angel form.

18. Dr. X is Cranston Thaddeus Utonium. True or False?

19. How many visionbursts did the Powerpuffs have in total?

20. Berry has a named attack. True or False.

Bonus Question: Now thing really hard on this one. What do YOU think is the Grimlock Curse?

Re: Dual Minds Think Alike COMPLETE! w00t (Quiz time!)

Postby Keeper » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:12 pm

1. The Berserker Revolt occured after the birth of the Powerpuff Girls. True or False?

True.

2. Shad Staydamind's mindstate at the beginning of Dual Minds Think Alike was what?

A maze

3. Name ALL of Claire's powers featured from Life and Times to Dual Minds Think Alike.

Healing parts and regeneration. Also her newer powers that she got from the Cruxis Crystals.

Bell or Bubbles

For looking up Bell's dress. XD

a) Scared and pacifism

7. Bop showed evidence that she is not shy about ANYTHING (and I put great emphasis on that last word)! True or False

True

Global Defenders

Mojo and Zim. Lava-raptors for Mojo, and Lavasaurus Rex for both of them.

Creampuffs

Happy Material

A kitten plushie.

13. The gun that Dimitri uses on occasion, and the shots it fired, are based on what robot/creature? (hint: starts with a D)

I don't know.

She dislikes Bubbles being near him.

Bop.

It was because Shad was "kidnapped" by the Darstar Council and they where searching for him.

Punishment Photon and Angel Feathers

True

True

Bonus Question: Now thing really hard on this one. What do YOU think is the Grimlock Curse?

The Grimlock Curse is probably a infection from the chemical X that was put into you but is than tainted by something of darkness and matured into something even more horrible. Obviously it's not the original Grimlock curse that I thought up. Of course. *rolls eyes*

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:53 pm

Since no one else seems to be participating (why?!) I'll evaluate Keeper's answers.

True.

BZZT! Wrong! There've been very subtle and obvious hints in Life and Times that the Berserker Revolt occurred quite some time before the PPG were made. In fact, notice how Shad is a few months to one year older then them.

A maze

I was expecting melencholy(sp?) but that'll do too.

Healing parts and regeneration. Also her newer powers that she got from the Cruxis Crystals.

GAH! You're half right AND wrong! True, she has healing and molecular regeneration. HOWEVER...although these powers have only been shown once or twice, she also has the ability to increase the hardness of a solid object (as seen in chapter 35 of Life and Times) and brainwave transmission (as seen in chapter 21b of Dual Minds Think Alike). And don't forget the most important ability. She was able to morph into her younger self as well! Why did she look like Barasia in that form? Heheh. Here's a hint: the answer is in one of Griddles' pics at his gallery. As for the Cruxis Crystal, Claire doesn't even know about those, and she's NOT evil! There was a reason why her name was like this --->"Claire(?)" after she died.

Bell or Bubbles

No and yes. Berry liked Bell and hated Bubbles.

For looking up Bell's dress. XD

Yep. lol

a) Scared and pacifism

Right again.

True

Hehe. Believe me when I say that she's unusually open about...actually, I'll keep my mouth shut on that. ;)

Global Defenders

Bingo. ^_^

Mojo and Zim. Lava-raptors for Mojo, and Lavasaurus Rex for both of them.

Yes and yes. (no matter what Mojo has to say on the latter)

Creampuffs

Correct!

Happy Material

GAH! And you were on a roll too! Sorry, but even though I didn't quite clarify enough, they never sung that until later, and even then, it was only Blossom, Bubbles and Shad singing it since Buttercup obviously loathes sugary sweet songs. The first song they all sang at once was Begin the Try. The link's dead, but PM me and I'll show you the site (of course I passed it around quite a lot a while ago). Blossom and Buttercup sang Hikari Todoku Basho De, Blossom had a solo of Piece of Peace, Bubbles and Shad sang Heart wa Wow Wow and...well, the rest pretty much stems off to the karaoke chapter in Dual Minds Think Alike.

A kitten plushie.

Technically called a Nekokoneko, but a valid answer nonetheless.

I don't know.

Odd. Griddles practically gave away the answer to this one after chapter 30! The shots and the effects of it are based off the Daleks of the 2005 series of Doctor Who. Which reminds me, I gotta watch that Dalek episode tomorrow...for the fourth time!

She dislikes Bubbles being near him.

Hit the nail on the head!

Bop.

Wonder if I can get Seir to draw up that scenario. Oh, and you're right.

It was because Shad was "kidnapped" by the Darstar Council and they where searching for him.

D'oh! A good streak foiled once again! They had to remain in Shad's house because Bean and Bop trashed the Utonium household whilst "playing" with the Powerpuffs.

Punishment Photon and Angel Feathers

Remove the first word and you got it.

True

You can thank Griddles for that.

Missed it by a one number. There were 6 visionbursts in total. The Powerpuffs had 2 together, Bubbles and Buttercup each had one seperately between nights, Bell had one, and Berry got the most scariest one of all.

True

False! Only Bean and Bop had named attacks, with Bop having an extra one when in a state of Bubblevicious Overdrive. Yes, overdrive! I'll explain in a moment.

The Grimlock Curse is probably a infection from the chemical X that was put into you but is than tainted by something of darkness and matured into something even more horrible. Obviously it's not the original Grimlock curse that I thought up. Of course. *rolls eyes*

Rather good theory, but nope. Remember Claire's very last words before she died. The sentence in bold. Also, it's a really subtle hint, but Barasia mentioned that a certain "cloaked bonehead" (emphasis on BONEhead) knew about the Berserker Revolt as well. Now relate that to Mandy's reaction when she saw Shad in his Heartless form. Look back on what she said. See a link? ;)

Now for my take on Bubblevicious. I planned out 3 stages of it. One for each Creampuff. Bean has Bubblevicious Overlimit. Berry has Bubblevicious Outbreak. Bop uses Bubblevicious Overdrive. When in those states of rage, they have access to one extra, and VERY deadly attack! So far, only Bop used her extra attack. But rest assured, Bean and Berry will have their chance. In fact, if they were all to be in Bubblevicious at once...OOPS! Almost let it slip! >.<

So as for the quiz, not sure why only Keeper decided to answer them, but as I said, meh. Perhaps I'll do it again sometime. Were the questions too hard?

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:49 am

Sorry Shad, but I don't answer quiz, I didn't even do it with Griddles. So I'm sorry ^_^
But I am here so don't worry about me having "lost" interest.

Postby Keeper » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 am

Hmmm, seems I passed that quiz with a D+. + for actually doing when NO ELSE DID!!! Anyways, as you could have telled Shad, it was the ones that tracked back to the first fic. Now that's hard to do, especially when half of those that I got wrong were from pure memory. Anyways, great quiz, though I guess it just something the people in the Art forum don't prefer to do. Trust me, and you know too, that I made a quiz during True Road's near-coming ending and only Link did it.(though he really didn't put too much effort into it XP) Anyways, great quiz overall, buddy. :)

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:45 pm

AHA!!!!!!! Didn't think I'd ever be back to update, did ya?!?! Well there's a pretty good reason why. College. Work evaluations. Writer's Block. The latter is silly since I have a college level in writing! Well college level or not, here's the deal. Good news is that I finally have something worth this thread of mine. Bad news...well, not bad but...heh. Read for yourself. (twas loosly based on Griddles' prelude to Reunification)

Scene opens with a pitch black view of sorts. No light is seen anywhere. Darkness is all that's visible throughout the area. Footsteps are heard, although they're rather faint. Louder then the faint footsteps is a voice. A solemn tone of a male, probably 18 years of age.

“Body as the vessel...”

Against the backdrop of the ebonic sky, a picture begins to form. The realm is illuminated, but slightly. The source of the faint light is a dim outline of a body. Overall, the image is crude, only showing a circle for a head, slightly squared body, and rectangular arms and legs. It resembles a child's doodle.

“Mind as the maintainer...” the voice adds. The young man speaks nearly in monotone, as if lacking apathy.

The crude depiction of the human body remains. The head is now being filled with an almost transparent, shimmery substance that's only one color: White. Apart from that, the outline remains the same.

“Heart as the stabilizer...”

A dot points itself in the middle of the squared body. It moves in a curved line, leaving a red trail behind. It makes the same curve on the opposite side and vanishes. The shape it leaves behind is a still, seemingly lifeless heart.

“And finally...” the male stops, his voice becoming hesitant and apprehensive. A minute passes and he finally finishes. “Soul as the keeper...”

A golden sphere of light appears right next to the “drawing”. It fuses itself with the outline, causing it to pulsate with life. The shimmery substance in the head flashes all the colors in existence, the outline of the body changes from white to red, with beads of white circulating throughout, and the heart that was once still, finally beats with life.

The voice continues, his tone still ominous, “That's what makes us human, at least that's what we think. Or better yet, what we'd like to think. They always say the mind maintains common sense and proper judgment for all and the heart acts as the mediator of emotions. PAH!!! If that's really true...”

The parts of the body begin to change. The mind is split into 2 with one half white and the other black while the heart hastens its beating, as if overloaded with something.

The voice lets out a sigh. “If that's really true, then there are a hell of a lot of heartless and mindless people in the world. Everyone's seen them. They who think they can play the role of being the do-gooder of all. They consider themselves to be in perfect balance with their minds and hearts. They see themselves as a pure, holy light. Anyone who conforms to what THEY think is 'normal' and true. But if that's the case...then how do they see people like me? People who go by the beat of their own drum?”

The black side of the mind expands greatly, almost engulfing the white half. The beats of the heart slow down and starts to shrivel up like a raisin.

“Evil. Menace. Deviant. Abnormal. Monster. Killer. All of the above and then some. It's rather illogical really, since most of my 'kind' never killed anyone, nor imposed our way of life on others. They leave us alone and we leave them alone. A shame it doesn't work that way. However, I fear that it's not the case for me. Although there were choices I made and choices I should've made throughout my life, none of them would've made a difference to what the outcome would be. In a way, what I did proves to the emotionally unstable zealots what they think I am. They claim that one look at me and...well, they'd wish to reveal who I really am. Do that and you'll see an 18 year old man with brown eyes and black hair. I'd look normal to you on the outside. My dear friend would vouch for me regardless of my physical traits...well, my LATE friend!

“I'd rather not tell you how she was practically ripped from my life and how unfair it was, at least not yet. After all, just the beginning of this tale will make those trying to maintain illogical delusions void their gut. Hell, those who let fear and paranoia run their lives as their minds become distorted should just turn away right now. But this much I will say: This girl was the one who made me realize who I am today, and what I fight for. She was like a snow white dove. A dove caged in an unfair, conformist mess of a community. And I...I was like a guardian angel of sorts to her. Strange, since I don't believe in the existence of ANY religious figure, let alone angels.

“Why is it that the majority of the world see things in black and white? So many things are better off being viewed in...”

The voice pauses. The 2 small black and white ovals in the doodled head that is the mind merges into one gray mesh.

“Shades of gray. The magnitude of good and bad. Those in my community impose themselves upon situations that have no clear moral value. In other cases, gray is sadness. If that's the case, then I suppose my dear friend was gray for most of her tragically short life. It's understandable. After all, most would see our interactions as wrong, evil, deviant and the like. All because of one simple, insignificant factor. Age.

“Here and now, I try to reflect on what I've done. But not for long, as I wish not to leave behind myself in the process. Odd, since I'm only here because of something I never thought even existed. But should I ever find the means to do it again, I'd do anything it takes to bring her back. That sweet, serene little girl.

“Oh how I miss you so...Cindy Piper.”

OK, let's face it. This was a rush job. Then again, this ISN'T in script! GASP!! I ACTUALLY did something in the traditional style! But enough joking around, here's the deal. What you read is a trailer to my first ever ORIGINAL fic! Yes, you heard me. The current trilogy is most likely on an indefinite hiatus until further notice! As you can see, the man in question speaks of certain things, but if for those who have a very good memory of my fanfic, the sole bolded clue should let you know who's speaking. If you figure it out...heheh. It'll give you the biggest shock yet! I think. But this much I'll tell you. Only a select few people know what I have in store. Also, those who frequent Keeper's gallery should know who Cindy Piper is.

Good night folks!

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:48 am

Good trailer Shadow State of Mind.
Image Image Image

Postby knight4 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:51 am

Great trailer shadowed state of mind.

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:42 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
more more more¨!
I've been waiting for more of your writings and finally it have comed, ohh happy day.

Not in scribt form, you had made less and less of that (you can notice it in your last chapters of the previous fic).

Sorry, my brain doesn't function well enought to remember about "Brown eyes and Black hair"

Great trailer, I can't wait for more!

Re: SSoM's fic thread! (L&T and DMTA: complete) New trai

Postby Keeper » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:06 pm

Ha ha hah! I laugh upon those who don't know of the shockers Shad has in store for all you perplexed readers! :snoogins: Hmmm...?! Heh, my bad. ANYWAYS! I'm proud to hear from your stories again, Shad, my friend! Heh heh, very influenced I see, as reading from your trailer how the words bundled into something maginicent and well-writtened. Congrats on a job well done with the trailer, Shad. ^_^ Looking forward to real-deal too. :happy:

Also, if you need info on "you-know-who" for your story, or even are considering put him in it, let me know. I believe now that you've started up again with your story (even if just a trailer) I think I should start writing mine again. ^_^ I believe that cover for episode 3 will take longer than I had assumed in the being. :unsure:

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Darkness Calls: You have a few typos there, but what do you mean I made less and less of the traditional style in the later chapters of Dual Minds Think Alike? Virtually all of them were in script style. And as for who was speaking, he's one of my characters from my previous fanfic. Here's a hint: You've seen this character in almost every chapter, but his original appearance only lasted 9 chapters.

Keeper: Yeah, you and certain aviator in training know what the basis of this fic will be, as well as who the monolouger is. And as for you thinking this 2 page rush job of a trailer was magnificant, I was tired as hell making that! Borderline 1AM before I finished. Alas, my exaustion caused me to leave out more details then I was supposed to, but maybe that's a good thing. Why? Let's say I didn't want to scare anyone off. I made the subject matter subtle as it is.

Now as for Lucifer (might as well say it since he's on the pick list), he now has a 67% chance of being in the currently hiated trilogy. In fact, he might have a superb advantage over Nevada Girl what with him manifesting weapons from gaping slashes and all that.

Finally, since I already made my plan for an original fic public (sort of), you should all know something else. That trailer was a PLACEBO!! By which I mean it was rushed for a reason! You see, I had the real trailer here for about a month now, but the content is...well, only a select few here read it and they weren't nauseated by it at all, but I want all of your vouches first.

Shall I put up the REAL trailer depicting an actual scene from the fic? Or should I make another tame prologue, this making you all wait even longer?

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:27 pm

Shadowed State of Mind wrote:Darkness Calls: You have a few typos there, but what do you mean I made less and less of the traditional style in the later chapters of Dual Minds Think Alike? Virtually all of them were in script style. And as for who was speaking, he's one of my characters from my previous fanfic. Here's a hint: You've seen this character in almost every chapter, but his original appearance only lasted 9 chapters.

That isn't new >.@

I mean at first it was only like
Bubbles: I eat your dolly
Buttercup: kk
But then later on you began to describe much more and more as the fic progressed. That is what I meant.

Ahhh, I see

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:38 am

BUMP! Last chance. Do you all wish to see the trailer or not?

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:40 am

I wouldn't mind at all!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:58 am

Voila! There you have it! But be warned, all of you! The following may not be for the faint of heart! After all, it goes borderline to...aw, let me just say it:

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING TRAILER CONTAINS STUFF THAT MAY NOT BE AGE APPROPRIATE!! IF THE THOUGHT OF FORCIBLE CHILD EXPLOITATION AND IMPLICATIONS OF RAPE CHURNS YOUR STOMACH, AND I DON'T NOR SHALL I EVER CONDONE THAT KIND OF STUFF, TURN BACK NOW!!

SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO OFFEND YOU GUYS!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

TIS YOUR FINAL CHANCE!! THE TRAILER SHALL START IN 3...2...1...ACTION!!

13 year old prototype Shad is in a basement. There's nothing but a dim bulb and a table. On that table is a girl, age 9, tied up and screams muffled by duct tape. Prototype Shad is acting a bit...shaky. But then a voice comes up from behind the walls. Prototype Shad demands to know what's going on.

"C'mon. You said you liked her." A voice said. "And you wanted to join folks who don't hate you for it. Least you can do is prove you mean it. Your loyalty."

"Wh...why? Why must I do this?!" Shad trembled.

"Shad, listen. We're offering you life insurance! You have any idea what f**ked up laws they've been passing? In less then a decade you won't even be able to hold a job!"

"Bossman knows what he's doing. Pass the test and you stick with us. The antis won't mess with us. Trust me."

"Actually, my dad...he kinda told me that..."

"What's your dad gonna do?! Think he'll scare away the antis for you? He doesn't even know what you have! Yet he's wondering why you don't hang with chicks your age."

"I've always said you're a smart kid, Shad. Don't prove us wrong, not when you're so close. Now DO IT!"

Er...........................shall I stop here?

"But Cindy's my friend. The only friend I've..."

"Look. if it made you feel any better, we tied her up for you since you're a beginner."

"And we'll videotape it all. Just so we can look back and...you know."

"Wh...what about Cindy?"

"Aw, she'll be fine. She won't mind it. Heheh. Not at all."

"Her parents. They don't know she's here, do they?"

"What do they care? They're always on overtime downtown and the like. This'll be done before they even cross the bridge to the suburbs."

"She won't mind? Then why is she CRYING?!"

"The fresh ones always do that. Just give her a taste and she'll like it. They all do."

"Wait...all? You mean...........you guys are...?!"

"Enough chat! DO IT NOW!!!"

"You won't have anywhere else to go! Join the winning side!"

"But mom and dad..."

"They only like you for who you pretend to be! If they knew the truth they'd disown you right on the spot!"

"O....Okay. Fine."

"Atta boy. Won't take too long."

Shad ever so slowly walks to his bound and gagged friend, who gave up on shaking herself free. Shad bends down, as if trying to kiss Cindy on the cheek. But instead, his lips are near her ears.

"Cindy. It's me. Your friend Shaddy." Shad whispers.

"Mmmmph."

"I'll take that as...never mind. Look, I know this seems scary but I swear I had nothing to do with this. I'm sorry. Here's what I want you to do. When I give the signal, I want you to scream and squirm as much as you can. When they're not looking, I'm busting us out of here. Understand?"

Cindy nods, her eyes no longer reflecting fear.

"Good. I'll get you out. I promise. Now...go!"

Following his lead, Cindy gives out convincing muffled screams. At the other side of the wall, the 2 figures hear it all, and rather pleased.

"There you go! Do it as long as you can now!"

"Remember to pace yourself."

Everything goes well, until...

"OWWWW! Shaddy, why'd you rip off the tape so hard?! I thought you were faking..."

"Cindy! SHUSH!"

The camefloged door on the wall is busted open as the 2 figures, appearing no older then 17, see Shad carrying Cindy. The little girl is untied and fully clothed.

"Oh for the love of...Shad!"

"That's it! I've had it up to here!!"

His legs not occupied, Shad uses them to kick the table towards his pursuers, knocking them down. With his dear friend in his arms, he climbs the stairs post-haste!

"Shaddy. You...you saved me! YAY!"

"Not yet! I just gotta get us out of..."

When the 2 make it out of the basement, the front door finally in view, several people soon block it. Mostly men, with TMPs aimed at Shad!

"Care to explain your treason, traitor?!"

"Traitor?! I never even wanted to be with you guys! Not after taking Cindy like that!"

"Step out of here and the copscums will mess you up so bad you won't be allowed near your GIRLFRIEND again!"

Unknowing to Shad, Cindy has her hand inside her skort pocket. Her fingers are oddly moving in a rythematic patten. No one notices...until a dial tone is heard. A very familiar dire tone!

"That kid had a wire!!"

"Game over you bastards! TAKE THEM OUT!!!"

"SHADDY!!!"

By complete and utter instinct, Shad turns around and crouches, using his own body as a shield for Cindy. Dozens upon dozens of bullets land on his back, the sharp pains combining into one agonizing feeling that seemed to have lasted for an eternity. Or at least until sirens are heard.

"S**T! The copscums! Scatter!"

The men scatter throughout the building and make their way out via alternate exits. Windows, fire escape, and the back door. Soon the only ones inside is Cindy and...

"Shaddy? Are they gone?"

"A...are you alright?"

Shad tilts his head up, causing Cindy to tear up at what she sees. Blood is trickling out of Shad's mouth. Enough for him to say one...last...word...

"Good."

Shad falls flat on his back, his eyes closed. Around him forms a puddle of blood leaking out from the bloody mess that is his back. Cindy is close to sobbing as a police officer busts down the door.

"Police officers! Everybody...WHAT THE...?!"

The law enforcer expected dozens of SOs (sex offenders) scrambling for escape. Instead he sees the last thing he expected. A 9 year old who's tears fall into the stedily growing puddle of blood. The source of the latter being a seemingly lifeless 13 year old boy.

Postby robro » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:17 am

i wanted to respond to you fan fic a long time and ive read ALL 20 PAGES
and what do i see at the very last?
for me the only thing is confusion whriten by a person that far exeeds the masterclas
Imagethank you dp for this sig
im a bit dyslectic so please exuse posseble spelling error's
Member of SRLS
please do not curce somone to get cancer while you know im looking
i hate that and it pisses me off real bad
my fanfic

Postby dark psyghost » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:07 am

Great trailer Shadow State of Mind.
Image Image Image

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 am

robro wrote:i wanted to respond to you fan fic a long time and ive read ALL 20 PAGES
and what do i see at the very last?
for me the only thing is confusion whriten by a person that far exeeds the masterclas

Not sure if I understand that, but you mean that my fanfic is so good that I surpass the masterclass? Hmm. Wow, quite the amount of people have been saying that as of late. Are my works really that good?

PreviousNext

Return to Literature