PPG Doujinshi Roleplay: Chapter 1 - Gaia's Tear

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Karuma » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:02 pm

We need to ask Dac, it is his game.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:16 pm

Can't we just improvise until he comes back and if he doesn't like it we'll start over? *le sigh*
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Karuma » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:34 pm

Well, I really think it would be better for him to start the setting.

Re: PPG Doujinshi Roleplay: Chapter 1 - Gaia's Tear

Postby Dac » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:35 pm

The City of Townsville...

IS UNDER ATTACK BY INVADERS!

Buildings toppled and people fled for cover as a mechanized Irkan walker careened through the streets.

"Those damn cluster FOOLS!" A high pitched, almost hoarse voice sounded through the comm, making the ground tremble with the noise. "They will learn to respect the power of ZIM! Ahahahahahahahaha- GIR! DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

The machine of death buried its nose into a building with a quick jerk forward, getting stuck. It awkwardly twitched, like a beached whale trying to flop back into the water as a string of strange swear words spewed forth.

"Gir! Don't you dare! PICK UP THAT WRENCH! NO! THE OTHER ONE! Push that lever OR NO TACOS!"

There was a whir of metal, and suddenly a piercing pink beam of light cause the other side of the building to swell like a pregnant pustule before it erupted, the beam cutting a large gash through the streets.

"UHHHWHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Oh no! What is ever to be done?! Where are the heroes?! Where are the Powerpuff girls?!

...oh yeah.

----

BRRRRRRRRR-ING

It was just the start of another year at Megaville Elementary. The students normally scheduled first class had been canceled for that day only, the body directed to the spacious auditorium.

Chatter filled the air as people met up with friends, summer stories were shared, happy in reunion until the principal called them to order, filling up the rows upon rows of seats arranged in front of an erected podium. The other teachers sat to either side of the principal, looking out over them with mixtures of distaste, curiosity and happiness.

The gym and history teacher, Jack, raised his hand to wave to a group of girls with a winning smile. :Jack:

Sculpture and art was handled by the one and only Jonny Bravo with Tear Falith, the blonde man currently examining himself in a hand mirror and leaning back in his chair.

Ethics and and Philosophy was taught by Courage, with the aid of Grim to translate, as well as keep the class focused.

Science was, in fact, taught by Professor Utonium himself, having left Townsville for, lets face facts, the much higher pay given by the Megaville Labs. It was cushy enough, and the professor smart enough, that he had the spare time to educate. And keep an eye on his girls, of course.

They and the others looked up as the principal began to speak.

"Thank you very much," The Principal said, rearranging his cards and surveying the lot of them. He looked better after the summer break, less strain and worrying about kids with super powers putting the campus to ruin. He was bald with spectacles that flashed and obscured his eyes, a hard build body under his usual coat and tie. He couldn't be older than 35... And no one knew his real name. "Well, here we are at another school year. I hope you all had a good time over the summer?"

There was a low murmur of ascent.

"Good, because I hope you got it all out of your system. This year, as always, I will *not* tolerate any incidents like the end of last year's." He gave a meaningful look to Mr. Bravo.

"Ah dunno what you're talking about." Jonny whipped his hand up with a cracking sound. "She was the one hitting on me!" >.<

"Regardless, we just finished reconstructing this gym. I encourage all students to keep their tempers in check and, if you find an adult behaving inappropriately to another teacher-"

"Ah didn't do it!" Jonny adjusted his sunglasses. >.@

"- That you just report it." He gazed out at them with his deep black eyes, flat. "Now, you all have your schedules. Today you'll be grouped together according to your student ID numbers, which should be at the top left of your ID cards. These groups will, for you new students, be the ones who show you around. For today only, these should be your friends. Carry on."

The students were filed out and divided into seperate groups. Our heroes would meet here for the first time, under the roof of the gym, as the start of another year rolled forward...

((Yeah...uh...there's my crappy start for ya.))[/i]

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:50 pm

Orri was frankly dissapointed. He had, for the past three months been the only person in the school aside from the reconstruction crew. And now it was about to be overrun by munchkins for the next nine months. He could forget about the projects he had, they would be too dangerous if he was found out. And the mess! He had only been doing upkeep and repairs for months, but now, every floor, every room, need to be moped every day! The gym floor would need waxed, and Bravo's art class always made a mess. He really hated his work, but yet he couldn't stop. When he left...well there would be time for retribution then...
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mini-Chaos » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:55 pm

A young girl of age ten or so, remained in her seat as everyone else filed out of theirs, deeply inversed in a book. It was hard to tell whether she was unaware of the dismissal or if she just chose to ignore it. Her blue-gray eyes blinked slowly as they skimmed the words on the creamy pages while she brought a hand flicked a strand of light silver hair from her face.

Another year had begun, thus signalling her third year in Megaville. It didn't seem so, as the past twelve months had simply bled together; the same routine of quietly sitting through classes, the occasional yet unoriginal oddity that would enevitably take place with one eccentric student or another, but exclusively her system of ignoring and being ignored by the general student body. The only thing different about this day was the level of intensity in her mother's morning pleads to please go make some friends. Sigh. Grey Sestris, as she was named but not called by most, flipped through the next page of Pride and Prejudice.
Born to only violence and exclusion, who am I to say I can openly care for someone without doubt in my heart?-Grey Sestris

Postby s'larn'eth » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:45 am

Name: ryoko hakubi
Source: tenchi muyo
Alignment: chaotic neutral
History/Personality: ryoko hakubi A.K.A demon space pirate ryoko.
reason for being here - while tenchi is away at college ryoko and aeyka got into one of their larger fights, this one involving the newly restored ryu-oh and ryo-oh-ki, after a vicious battle ryo-oh-ki fell to the ground in megaville park and was destroyed (ryu-oh fell in england) ryoko took a job in megaville elementary until ryo-oh-ki (3) is old enough to fly again

Abilities: duh it's ryoko
Weapon: energy swords, hair needles, energy blasts, demon/spirits
elve-dragon-vampire

i will feed on your love, your hate, your fear
everything you are makes me stronger

master of the german ninjas
head of the chibie vampire horde

Postby Verec » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:48 am

S'alarn, no new members are being accepted right now. Come back latter when things are not just getting started.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Feudal Meril » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:13 pm

A 13-year old girl was seated by the window. Megaville was a whole new place to her. She could remember the countless nights of shouting from her parents, untill they finally divorced.

After court session, her mother picked her up like luggage and drove all the way to Megaville. The girl felt slightly out of place, what will happen to her in the next five months? Would she get along with the others and make friends? and more importantly, would she like it here?

She could've carried about on her fantasizing, if it wern't for her long brown hair in her face. She quickly reassembled it back into her ponytail. Continuing her gaze into the window, she saw the elementary school. She sighed. She began to think of all her elementary days back at her hometown and hanging out with her friends. She sighed wondering if she could ever see them again.

"okey class". The teacher called "I want you to take these large index cards and print your name on it. This is so we can start off our introductions to our new class."

As she got her paper and folded it to stand up, she then lay it flat and grabbed out a purple marker. She thought of writing her full name, but she decided that IF she was going to have any friends, they might as well call her what all of her other friends did. She quickly printed "Addy" onto the paper.

She took one look at her new nametag and sighed. All she wanted was to have smooth sailing at her first year of middle school. Addy glumly turned it arround to face in front of her desk. She didn't care who would see it right now.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:06 am

Nearing the end of the assembly, Tear wandered off into a shady corner in the auditorium. The front portion of her hidden from veiw, she started what seemed to be a conversation with herself. "Already? But..! No I haven't...because I'm enjoying myself... Yes..Yess" her minimal patience coming into play, "...YES! Goodbye!"

She spun around fast hoping not to draw much attention to herself nevertheless, the principal ever so convieniently was in earshot, and he began eyeing her with a confoozled expression. "Ms. Falith... you know full well that we don't permit cellphone on campus especially during assemblies."
"Oh um, yes... I-I don't have a cellphone, those things give you cancer in the brain..." Spoken like a ditz, with a nervous laugh. " I was talking to... myself...! Psychotherapy and all that. Heheh...Back to work!" It made sense, she was a little odd...Before any further banter was exchanged she bolted off.
It was lucky that she was so exceptional at her job, otherwise she would've been fired a long time ago. She never interacted all too well with her peers, she was too much of a kid at heart.
Her steps formed into a slow scurry and she abrubtly took a seat next to a silver haired girl emersed in a book.
"Phew, ready for another year..?"
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Dac » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:37 pm

((Note that I'm waiting until the 'cast' has all posted here, to make sure they're still aboard, before starting. So. Continue RPing ^^))

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:45 pm

*Bill*
Bill had walked to his next class. Bill was hearing voices again, I don't see why people socialize in this place. This is a facility of learning. They all seem so weak and useless. Like every other time that he heard them, he just smiled and laughed on the inside. Outside, his expression didn't ever change from an emotionless stone face.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)