KND... Will they ever appear?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

KND... Will they ever appear?

Postby NonametheWeird » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:22 am

For the clueless: KND = Kids Next Door.

Any theories on when they would ever appear? If ever...?
"Our losses include not only our separations and departures from those we love, but our conscious and unconscious losses of romantic dreams, impossible expectations, illusions of freedom and power, illusions of safety -- and the loss of our own younger self, the self that thought it would always be unwrinkled and invulnerable and immortal." - Judith Viorst

Re: KND... Will they ever appear?

Postby Master O » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:20 pm

If they ever appear, either #1 of the KND or the Delightful Children would appear.

I don't see it happening, though.
What an ostentatious bastard! He even spoke English! - Kuwabara, referring to Kurama, doing a fighting pose (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Damn you, Makoto Mizuhara!! You're always messing up my plans!! - Katsuhiko Jinnai (El-Hazard)

Postby Mandy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:23 pm

Yea I don't think they'll be in there. Unless Bleedman uses them as background kids that don't really have any role to play.

Postby Saishu_Heiki » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:29 pm

Zoinks, Scoob!

There are a lot of characters and potential characters in this work, and you want to introduce the entire cast of KND? ;)

They may have a short cameo... but there are alot of people to focus on now.
Saishu Heiki
Kyuden Ryu Interviewer - RFFR Librarian - Ricepaper Wordsmith

Postby Verec » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:32 pm

They are in B-mans Deviant art files, so an apearance would not be entirely unthinkable. What exactly might happen is uncertain.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mandy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:38 pm

I said this before many, many, many times. There are too many characters in this comic to begin with. If Bleedman were to put anymore in then he would lose time to work on the story and then it would become crappy. Just live with the fact that these are the characters and no more should be added.

Postby Verec » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:28 pm

Not main charecters, but seriously good support charecters can really make a strong story. One of the best examples of this would be the Wheel of time series, with it's abundance of rich complicated and recuring support charecters.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Saishu_Heiki » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:42 pm

As a writer, it is difficult for me to read Jordan anymore. He has roughly 36 main, POV characters; almost a dozen (or more, depending on the book) plot lines running simultaniously; and he has a nasty tendancy to drop plot lines when they become inconvinient, instead of resolving them.

Also, Crossroads of Twillight reimnded me of what might happen if you made a mutant Friends/Seinfeld hybrid: a book about alot of people who know each other where NOTHING happens.

It started out so well in the Eye of the World, too. :(
Saishu Heiki
Kyuden Ryu Interviewer - RFFR Librarian - Ricepaper Wordsmith

Postby Hambone » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:45 pm

Mandy wrote:I said this before many, many, many times. There are too many characters in this comic to begin with. If Bleedman were to put anymore in then he would lose time to work on the story and then it would become crappy. Just live with the fact that these are the characters and no more should be added.

More will be added.

Postby general_snaz » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:53 pm

Hambone wrote:More will be added.

Yeah I don't think bleedman's gonna stop adding characters....
That is until he dies of course.... >.@
But there is a lot of characters that haven't been used yet and a lot will probably have to just be cameos if bleedman wants to actually have a main plot for the comic... I should memorize how to spell doujinshi so I don't have to say comic all the time...

wowimanerd
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby GinnyN » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:24 am

Far I remember, the KNDs will appear in the comics, but in a few chapters more

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)