Ideas for PPG Chapters

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Ideas for PPG Chapters

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:12 pm

Personally I DO NO like the idea of Aku at this story. I mean think about it Aku is a spawn of the pure Chaos that the 3 Gods Horus, Odin and Sheeva fought at the first episode of Jack's past. Practically Aku is like a God!!!! A GOD for heaven's sake!!!! He would never go and side with the Darkstar council because he doesn t have to.... Jack is here and while Jack is here Aku is rid of him...

Walking Dedman wrote:...okay, a few too many words for a "PPG Vs. Aku" chapter, but still, I hope the message is clear.

The PPG cannot win against Aku because Aku is Invulverenable and Immortal to everything but Jack's sword of pure Justice and Righteuosness.
"I hate this job"

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:43 pm

Well, technically, we don't know that they couldn't hurt him.

Just think about, their hearts are more or less pure, right? Using that principle, they can beat the shit out of Aku. And in any event, Buttercup would probably borrow Jack's blade to fight Aku.

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:20 pm

I dunno... I am sure it can be argued in many ways but I prefer not to go into "technical details" when it comes to fight someone such as Aku. Jack's sword was cread by the 3 Gods themselves with their own energy not just any pure energy they designed this sword because only it can harm Aku. That is why Jack's sword cannot harm the ones who are good at heart, once Aku attempted to stab Jack with it and he couldn t hurt Jack with the sword.

Go ahead and flame me but I still do not think the PPG could even hurt Aku... ...of course since Bleedman is the creator he can invent anything he wieshes but still I would like to stick with my opinion.
"I hate this job"

Postby Walking Dedman » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:40 pm

Regarding my ideas for Aku, yeah, one of the first things I wanted to see upon seeing Bleedman's art was a PPGs & Jack Vs. Aku battle. To me, that would be leet.

As for the "Sword > Aku > PPG's" bit, well, I kinda thunk that the girls (Blossom in particular) would be relatively sweet and pure enough to hurt Aku.

Finally, with the Darkstar Council, yeah, my thinking was that, while Aku wouldn't team with them (He ruled a whole world by his lonesome, why would he want to share power?) he might either sneakily lure them to places where they could hurt the girls (annonoynous note: "be here 3:30 to hurt girls") or, while they fight the DC, he could surprise attack.

Evil endures.

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:42 pm

Right, First Rule of Evil: There is no such thing as monolithic evil.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)