Fucking Mandark!!!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:19 pm

mascot1063 wrote:in a way, it isnt mandarks fault. tiz all an act of fate. fate akes those we care for the most. she jumped in the way of the laser and died. mandark didnt aim at her

But he was the one controling the Jackbots and had that one JB sneak up behind Dex to kill him, but instead killed his love...

Postby Mandy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:28 pm

Mandork should die, end of story.

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:19 am

To alter the past requires two things:

One: You have to alter the past.

Two: You must leave a note with your past self to tell him (or her) that you need to go back in time to change a certain outcome.

My reasoning: If you change the past, you also eliminate your reason for changeing the past, thus you never went back. The note solves alot of problems.

Annother thing: Unintentionally altering history is possible as the change was never your reason for the time travel.

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:22 am

I don't agree with that. My thoery is that memories never fade/ If you alter the past so that your sister lives, people still have memories of her funeral. Human instinct takes over and makes one assume that it was just a horrible nightmare.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby mascot1063 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:28 am

yalborap2 wrote:I don't agree with that. My thoery is that memories never fade/ If you alter the past so that your sister lives, people still have memories of her funeral. Human instinct takes over and makes one assume that it was just a horrible nightmare.
the memory has to fade if it never happend. cause if it never happend, how can it be a memory? *head explodes* either way, mandark aimed at dexter cause they are rivals. rivals... um... do that

Re: Fucking Mandark!!!

Postby PhoenixPhyre » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:33 am

Aerozord wrote:ok in Dexter's movie they showed us this fact. You cant change the past because you already went back in time and attempted to do so. If anything your trip there caused it in the first place

Also I am questioning if it is an android. You will notice the machinery is where her wounds are. I say cyborg

Actually Id agree with the notion that its a cyborg too. When he said victor frankenstien could do it, then he could, I would figure that he wouldnt just build a replica, but actually bring her back to life. What would be hte point if he built the replica. It wouldnt be his sister and Dexter would know that. I think Otto (I think its that time kids name) probably said android to either not tell blossom the full truth or he himself doesnt know. Maybe
:D

Postby Mandy » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:30 am

Otto (it is his name) said that because a) he's geussing because he hasn't really been down there and b) Dexter told him that it is an android

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:04 pm

Aerozord wrote:ok in Dexter's movie they showed us this fact. You cant change the past because you already went back in time and attempted to do so. If anything your trip there caused it in the first place

Also I am questioning if it is an android. You will notice the machinery is where her wounds are. I say cyborg.

Her only wound was in the lower left torso. He has mechanical parts throughout her joints. I say he was doing like the Six Million Dollar Man. (Better, Faster, Stronger... Uh... Better.)

Postby Mandy » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:06 pm

He's just repairing her, not making her better. If he were to do that then she wouldn't be Deedee she'd be some kind of monster that can destroy things faster.

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:54 pm

Otto said it was just a robot, and in this "PPGD Universe" Dex and Otto are good friends (maybe Dex sucks at History and Otto sucks at Science and they help each other out). Now that Dee Dee's death has finally been revealed, Mandark will pull something when Blossom and Otto return to the present and then Otto tells Dex about it and he goes alone to save his love... but the helll i know, im not Bleedman!

Postby Viggetto » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:57 pm

I hate Mandark. His evil laugh is too gay.

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:03 pm

Mandy wrote:He's just repairing her, not making her better. If he were to do that then she wouldn't be Deedee she'd be some kind of monster that can destroy things faster.

Thats what we all think he would do, but with the evidence, for it to be Deedee, then he is doing unnecessary additions.

Postby Imaginary Friend » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:18 pm

my 2 cents: I think the DeeDee(cyborg/robot) we saw is his second attempt to bring DeeDee back into his life. What we're about to see might be a "Frankenstein" attempt that ends horribly, and could be the real reason Mandark wants revenge.

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 pm

Wow. That makes total sense... we need to find Bleedman and ask him what he thinks will happen.

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:30 pm

Kalma wrote:Wow. That makes total sense... we need to find Bleedman and ask him what he thinks will happen.

Thinks? Hes the writer, he KNOWS whats going to happen...unless hes...*gasp*! making it up as he goes along! But still he would know :P

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:31 pm

You just killed my joke. I'm pressing involuntary jokeslaughter charges.

Postby Verec » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:32 pm

Finding Bleedman in here is like finding a needle in a haystack. He doesn't come in often and he never posts. so goodluck finding the mythical artist who doesn't type or speak very good english.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:17 pm

Kalma wrote:You just killed my joke. I'm pressing involuntary jokeslaughter charges.

Oh yeah? You and what lawyer army?!?

Postby PhoenixPhyre » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:19 pm

Dont think mandark is going to get killed. 'Cause think of it already. You would think that Dexter's first thing to do would be revenge. Kill mandark for killing his sister. He doesnt do this of coarse because he doesnt really blame mandark for her death. I think that because hes so smart that he should have been able to save her but wasnt strong enough to do so. That his brains failed to serve him in protecting and rescuing her so he feels at fault that she got killed. So hes going to bring her back to life with his knowledge to fix the wrong that he commited.

Which would also explain why mandark is seeking revenge on dexter. He figures its dexter's fault deedee dies because if Dexter hadnt resisted him, the events would never have happened and she wouldnt be dead. The way I see it, manark's probably just going to get beat real bad when he shows up at Dexter's lab.
:D

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:20 pm

I don't need an army, I just need one man: My friend Manzi III.

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:18 pm

Kalma wrote:I don't need an army, I just need one man: My friend Manzi III.

Was that Manzi the 3rd? *pulls out hit-list and sees a check next to "Manzi III"* opps =P

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)