Is there gonna be Sugarbits?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Is there gonna be Sugarbits?

Postby Arcticgirl » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:07 am

Well i saw Bleedman's creation "Sugarbits" interesting is Ginger gonna be in his comics?
ummm....i don't know!!!

Re: Is there gonna be Sugarbits?

Postby mascot1063 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:17 am

Arcticgirl wrote:Well i saw Bleedman's creation "Sugarbits" interesting is Ginger gonna be in his comics?

*hugs her infinite cuteness* I LOVES NUMBUH 3!!! ^^

Postby Verec » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:21 pm

A Latvian eh? Well we don't know when or if Bleedman will put his creation out for us to see. It may wind up that sugarbits is his equivelent of Craig McCracken's project. You know the little short with the naughty name that started the PPG.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Arcticgirl » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:15 am

Yes i know him....Well is to be Latvian bad? >.@
ummm....i don't know!!!

Postby Verec » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:39 am

No, I just like to note such things once and the completely ignore them for all time ;)
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:32 pm

verec wrote:No, I just like to note such things once and the completely ignore them for all time ;)

verec... you sound like my kind of man ;) (in a non-gay way, just incase if anyone read this the way i did o.O)

Postby Arcticgirl » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:00 pm

Hmm....... >.@
ummm....i don't know!!!

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:04 pm

Arcticgirl wrote:Hmm....... >.@

in other words i was complimenting his ideals of "taking note once then forget it for all time" thing... or are you hmming about somthing else? o.O

STOP LOOKING AT ME!! *runs into his conor and curls into a ball* Im a handsome boy, im Batman, im a handsome boy, im Wolverine, im a handsome boy....

Postby Arcticgirl » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:21 pm

I don't see anything handsome inyou....sorry i havn't see you and i don't know are you handsome or are you not......:)
ummm....i don't know!!!

Postby Seth Turtle » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:45 pm

What exactly do you mean when you say that PPG started as a short with a naughty name? *curious in random trivia*

And what exactly is Sugarbits supposed to be in terms of setting, plot, etc.? Obviously some girl is kicking mutant rabbit butt in some of Bleedman's pics, but I'm sure there's a /reason/ for it too. *chuckle*

Postby Aresz-kun » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:18 pm

The "hero" girl of sugabits or maybe the "villain" girl as well might make an appearance in the PPGJ... after all the hero is there at the character chart Nr. 1
"I hate this job"

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:17 pm

The short that was the source of the PPG was titled the whoop ass girls. it was a Cal arts short, I believe craig McCraken did it more or less solo.

Postby chi » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:30 pm

i just can't get over what a freaking adorable name "Sugarbits" is. I feel cavaties forrming just reading it.

Mwar.
.:no apparent reason:.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)