Fucking Mandark!!!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Fucking Mandark!!!

Postby Christerray » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:48 pm

I HOPE YOU GET DRAWN AND QUARTERED, YOU DEE DEE KILLING ASS-FACE!

Postby ma-kun » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:25 pm

its ironic cause deedee was his love at first sight XD

Location: in a book, in a box, high upon a shelf, in a locked and guarded vault.

Re: Fucking Mandark!!!

Postby OsirisFrost » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:47 am

How the hell is Mandark in command of Jackbots. Sure Spicer's a tool and all but the bots only obey his commands, and I'm sure Mandark could come up with something better then that.

I look forward to Mandark balling his little eyes out cause he killed his love, that, and I look forward to Dexter kick his ass out of the joint. :cussing: :(

Postby Luther » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:34 am

Hi all! (new fan of bleedman and first time poster in this board)

Just saw the latest comic and here is my theory

I'm guessing the reason why Dexter is making the robot Deedee is because he misses her very much. I think there were some episodes in the cartoons that showed Dexter missing Deedee very much whenever she is gone for some reason. Since he promised not to revive her, I guess he thinks a robot version would do, but seeing it is not finished I'm guessing he doesn't have the heart to finish it. (or he's trying to finish it and not yet done). Even if he did revive her, she would still die sooner or later, just in a different way. Ever heard of the butterfly effect? (from what deedee said "if its my time, its my time)

Mandark in the other hand, being the jerk he is, blames dexter for Deedee's death. Either he got insane or he just could accept that fact it was his fault to begin with. Sometimes denial can do that to you.

Sorry for the long post. I'm expecting we'll be seeing a really trajic, tear-filled scene in the next comic. I wonder how blossom will act towards Dexter after seeing what happened to his sister?

Postby general_snaz » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:24 pm

...Wow, how come no one thought that some robot shot her? We were all thinking of some weird crazy way that she might die. But oh, well. At least now we know. Darn you Mandark!
:cussing:

Luther wrote:Sorry for the long post.

I've forced myself to read ones longer than that... o.O

wowimanerd
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby Breaking Point » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:31 pm

Actually, Luther, the "Butterfly Effect" isn't that when something happens in time, it'll still happen no matter what changes are made. It's the theory that anything, no matter how slight or miniscule, can in someway cause something much bigger. It's name is derived from the idea that if a butterfly flapped it's wings in India, it would cause a hurricane to happen in Florida. This same theory is also touched upon in "A Sound of Thunder," where after a trip into the Jurassic period, a hunter returns to a future that begins to alter greatly because he accidentaly killed a mosquito in the past.

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:42 pm

Mandark probably either stole the jackbots plans, borrowed them through the evil overlord network, ot had a spending spree at Villian Supply. Serriously the Jackbot design seems to be about as useful as the AK-47, cheep and effective in numbers but not a specilist weapon.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Rannath » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:12 pm

What Luther is thinking of is Fate, because she died she'll stay dead, even if the earth itself has to rear up and tear her from her mortal coil.

But the butterfly effect would still apply, Deedee having died and being brought back would destroy the natural balence however insignificantly and something, no matter how small, would happen, perhaps a huricaine.

Postby general_snaz » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:32 pm

Rannath wrote:What Luther is thinking of is Fate, because she died she'll stay dead, even if the earth itself has to rear up and tear her from her mortal coil.

Kinda like the "Time Machine" movie... She just couldn't stay alive...
o.O

wowimanerd
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:36 pm

Well we don't know how Bleedman reacts to attempts to do this sort of thing. I see no paradox with the android, but it is unlikely to be a sufficent replacement. As far as time travel...are we looking at a Naritive Causality, Historical Imperitive, or Just Plain Wierd? Are we back to the old thoery of a self correcting history? Is everything Part of a higher order like DeeDee said? :D this is going to be fun.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Henry EviL » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:51 am

I hope dex kills the damned Mana$$ by cuttin him into pieces!

Postby ranmah » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:19 am

man that sucks seeing deedee die. The story is getting very exciting.

Ranmah
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:41 pm

MURDER MANDARK! I DEMAND HIS HEAD ON A PLATTER! COAT THE WALLS WITH HIS BLOOD, HANG HIS ENTRAILS UP LIKE FUCKING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!

Sorry, I just really think he should die for that.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Aerozord » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:53 pm

ok in Dexter's movie they showed us this fact. You cant change the past because you already went back in time and attempted to do so. If anything your trip there caused it in the first place

Also I am questioning if it is an android. You will notice the machinery is where her wounds are. I say cyborg

Postby Decoy » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:14 am

Good. Mandark finally killed Dee Dee, and everyone is sad. Now let's get back to that whole the-world-is-in-danger storyline please...
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.

Postby Aerozord » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:44 am

its good character development. let it go

Postby S1L3NT_C0Y0T3 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:02 am

I would like to point out that history is a non-linear system. (note: The Butterfly Effect is to non-linear systems what Daisyworld is to homeostasis, a grossly simplified example only.) Non-linear systems are incredibly robust. Take your heartbeat, for example. When someone hits you in the chest, your heart doesn't stop beating. This is because in a non-linear system, background noise might alter the specific outcome, but not the pattern of the system. It would take a great perterbation of your heart to stop it, like grabbing a powerline. To put it in simpler terms, despite the butterfly's wings being able to generate a hurricane in Florida, they will never start a blizzard in Ecuador, as that's too far outside the system norm.

Now this relates to history in that large scale events are roughly unchangable, but smaller events can vary wildly. For example, you couldn't stop WWII, but you could have stopped some specific person from dying in it, or changed the course of one battle. Isaac Asimov expands on this theory and it's rammifications in the Foundation Trilogy.

So theoretically, you could go back in time and save someone. It is merely a matter of ethics if you do not.

On another note, Dee Dee has a habit of running wild around dangerous equipment. I personally think she had it coming.
Code: Select all
    _____
   /     \     _____
  /     / \   /\    \
 /     /\  \_/ /\    \
|     | /      \ \    |
\____/ |  O  o  | \___/
        \      /
Bunny   /      \
       / \/ \/  \
       |        |
       |        |
        \______/

Postby sake is sweet » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:56 am

Man... that sucks for Deedee.

Aside from that though, Revenge stories have always been interesting. This sets up a plethora of possibilities that I can't wait to see.

Still, the Reaper did make an appearence. w00t

Postby Aerozord » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:56 am

S1L3NT_C0Y0T3 wrote:I would like to point out that history is a non-linear system. (note: The Butterfly Effect is to non-linear systems what Daisyworld is to homeostasis, a grossly simplified example only.) Non-linear systems are incredibly robust. Take your heartbeat, for example. When someone hits you in the chest, your heart doesn't stop beating. This is because in a non-linear system, background noise might alter the specific outcome, but not the pattern of the system. It would take a great perterbation of your heart to stop it, like grabbing a powerline. To put it in simpler terms, despite the butterfly's wings being able to generate a hurricane in Florida, they will never start a blizzard in Ecuador, as that's too far outside the system norm.

Now this relates to history in that large scale events are roughly unchangable, but smaller events can vary wildly. For example, you couldn't stop WWII, but you could have stopped some specific person from dying in it, or changed the course of one battle. Isaac Asimov expands on this theory and it's rammifications in the Foundation Trilogy.

So theoretically, you could go back in time and save someone. It is merely a matter of ethics if you do not.

On another note, Dee Dee has a habit of running wild around dangerous equipment. I personally think she had it coming.

You cant change the past. The past has already happened. For example if I made a time machine I couldn't go back in time and change history because it happened before I built the stupid thing. If I did go back all I would be doing is playing my part in what already happened.

As for system norms you are missing a part of that. That rule in this sence applies to isolated systems. The Planet as a whole is for the most part isolated. Your statement is only half right. You never know what small thing would be the final straw.

Actually I will take that back. Because of field forces. Even my movements alter the gravitational fields the exist in the universe. Could I move a planet? No, but I could slightly change the movement of a small object on that planet. These things seem small but they for the complex chaos theory

Postby perper » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:12 am

Looks like, as usual, I'm the odd ball. Even if he did kill DeeDee, he didn't mean to do so. I'm sure he blames Dexter but I can also see him blaming himself deep down inside. :unsure: I have to stick up for him because I love him and Dexter. I think they would make a good team if they could get past their egos. Sorry to be the dissenting newbie but I had to throw in my two cents.

Postby Conan-san » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:39 pm

Who wants to bet that Jack was realy controling the Jack bots behind the scenes? I could see that happen, Jack, haing nothing much to do, joins the DS council and then goes his merry way, riping lives appert to get new members.

Technicaly, it could go two ways.
Writtin in stone histroy, in which DeDe is pritty much worm food or the "Sonic CD" route (effectionaly called by me the "Puu" Route) In which any event in the past has a repocutsion on the present.
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby Aresz-kun » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:04 pm

Mandark? Mandork? Dork-Man? :shock:
"I hate this job"

Postby Eve » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:01 pm

perper wrote:Looks like, as usual, I'm the odd ball. Even if he did kill DeeDee, he didn't mean to do so. I'm sure he blames Dexter but I can also see him blaming himself deep down inside. :unsure: I have to stick up for him because I love him and Dexter. I think they would make a good team if they could get past their egos. Sorry to be the dissenting newbie but I had to throw in my two cents.

Nah, that's fine. I think that he could become an interesting character from all this, who knows? He could become a part of the team, I don't think Dexter would like that too much however. Fascinating plot development! w00t

Postby Metal Chaos » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:28 pm

When I think of Time Travel and the reprecussions of changing the past. I always think back to Command & Conquer Yuri's Revenge.

When you go back into the past, a new timeline is created, when you finnally come back, the two timelines will merge, it can either come out fantastic or even more terrible than when you first left it.

Lets say that someone went back in time and changed DeeDee's death. When the timelines merge it could have went,

A. Both Deedee is alive and everyone is happy.

B. Deedee is still dead, nothing changed

C. Deedee is alive, but Dexter died in the battle later and deedee could not save him, now Deedee is battleing Mandark to avenge Dexter.

D. Both Deedee and Dexter died in the battle later.
Technoligy is Power.

Power Corrupts.

Therefore absolute Technoligy Corrupts absolutely.

Postby mascot1063 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:06 pm

in a way, it isnt mandarks fault. tiz all an act of fate. fate akes those we care for the most. she jumped in the way of the laser and died. mandark didnt aim at her

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)