Avtar Request

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Avtar Request

Postby Julayla » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 pm

Since I see no avtar request poll, I think I decided to put one up for the Admins, just to save them trouble. Anyway, Bleedman, I like the avtar of Cherry Lumpkins (the avtar I'm using right now), but can you make an avtar of Julayla?

Postby Zeke Staright » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:40 pm

I was wondering if you could make an original Zero Avi, Mr. Bleedman, my lord >Bows< 0.0
I'm gaurding the hooouuuse...

Postby King-of-Storms » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:44 pm

Errrr... I don't know how often BleedMan actually comes to the forums (I'm pretty sure I read that it's very rare), and I don't think he'll be willing to do reuests for people...

But, hey, what can I say? I'm not his personal-assistant/secretary.
"He died the way he lived... being stabbed in the back."

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:17 pm

umm that would be me. Basically I make all the avatars. If bleedman does an original Zero picture I'll make an avatar out of it. But Bleedman isn't to where he can take requests. He's very very busy. And Bleedman doesn't "chat/forum" too much since English is hard for him to speek/type. He does lurk in here from time to time and looks around but I don't think he'll ever reply unless it's something major.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:22 am

dave, whats bleedman like? from what i see from his comic, i think he's pretty cool.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:46 am

he's very very friendly. probably the nicest guy you'll ever know. He speaks bad Engrish sometimes and it makes me happy. and obviously super talented. He's an all around awesome guy.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:51 am

o_0 col. kinda sounds like the people i hang out with. except for the english thing that is, but hey, thats cuz i live in california and all my friends are from school. o_0 gotta go. bedtime. rrrrr, i don't want to go to school tomorrow, to bad its mandatory in the u.s.....
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Pink Genius » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:04 pm

Bleedman is from the phillippines or is that just some of the artists. I think it's pretty neat being born their myself, but what can I say..it's always cool to see someone from the same place become popular and excel in something they are talented in.
The city of Townsville. A harmonious community of happy little people. Look at all the happy little people. I'm happy, I'm driving, I'm happy and I'm driving. Hi, Joe, what do you know?

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:37 pm

rrrrr... i swear, if people kep on about my grammar i'm gonna leave and never come back. dave, do u think u could tell them to get off my case?

Postby King-of-Storms » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:53 pm

Pink: Bleedman is the only artist for his comic. He's also the only one who writes it.

karo: Besides, telling them to stop, there's not much more he can do. You can either ignore the comments, or try to improve it... espically if english is your first language.

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:45 pm

well, it's not that my grammar is bad, thewy just don't get that i use my relaxed grammar when i'm typing in here.

Postby Dave » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:54 pm

just dont' worry about it.
Administrator

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:54 pm

kiwi is making me mad about it though. and she's not the first one to give me trouble about it.

Postby Tsuki » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:21 pm

paranoiaaaa...will destory yaaa...! *sings, breaking the glass of his computer monitor* o_o
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby Karo » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:24 am

owww!! my ears!

Postby Tsuki » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:27 pm

I'm here till Wednesday! .........o_o......
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby King-of-Storms » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:33 pm

Wednesday can not come soon enough....

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)