Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Keeper: FFDM: R: Original: Update: Ch.6 Part 5

Postby Keeper » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:19 pm

Well, since I love to write and that the new Literature forum has been set up I shall be posting my updates and such in this thread for now on. For those who have already read/finished TR's, HA's, and FFDM's updates, well you find them here too. Now for some different things.

If anyone will be reading updates on HA and seem lost. Check my older thread for past updates of HA, and those who are still reading TR, you'll find the whole chapters, 1-10, in my DA gallery.

Also, the meanings to TR, HA, and FFDM, are True Road, Heretic Alignments, and Faust Fall: Dormant Memories. TR and HA are fanfictions to PPGD and few other shows/games/etc. Mostly about the Darkstar Council. HA is more set in the PPGD world though. So take a look in my older thread and see if you like it or not.

FFDM's info can be found here and in my art thread on the Art forum. Anyways, I'll post something now. So here's the newest of update to FFDM and parts 1-3. ^_^

P.S.
Please see this for newcomers to FFDM. It'll really help you on what's going on.

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Chaos of the Chronicle[/center]
[center]Parts 1-4[/center]

We've been told that we all a purpose in life and even told that we could change the very existence of life itself. They also say that we all have somewhere to go when we died. A Heaven. A Hell. Each the same when you truly think about. The bad go to Hell, while the good goes to Heaven. It makes one wonder where they go if they did a bit of both. I always wondered if I could do that. Some how... I was hellishly mistaken.

A nightly sky stands in the distance, the stars shining a bloody redness as dragonic figments flutter through the skies like mad sparrows seeking a scrap of meat. Some other figments stand upon a descending landscape, which lead towards a gigantic, gaping mouth that looked similar to a horned devil's we all know as today as Satan. Near the entrance of the gateway stood a orange-haired man in black armors. All of the armor either had a roaring skull picture on it or a dark gray plating. A massive, shredded cloak was wrapped around the man's neck as it rolled up like a scarf, covering the man's mouth, only leaving his half-tired eyes to be seen, yet, his right eye was suspiciously closed. Next to him stood a rather short gray creature with three, long strips of hair covering the left side of his face but the red glowing orbs that were his pupils could still be seen through the grayness. The only clothing the gray creature wore was a leather, brown belt with brown straps going over his small shoulders, and a apron on the backside of his waist, and a pair of red jester boots. He held a two-sided blade that was straightened where the hilt was but curved out like a arrow from where the blades stood. Finally, a tall man, probably six feet tall, stood only a few meters from the ghastly gateway. He had long, light gray hair and a similar looking garb like the gray creature's around his waist, but the apron was red and skeleton fingers and some sort of chain held it together, nicely in place, only so far that you could not see the man's groin.

“Velmont Faustheart, thou would sacrifice thy for my mistake? Why thou do such a thing?” announced the light gray-haired man, having his long globs of hair shift in the wind.

The orange-haired man merely nods and begins to walk into the entrance, the gray creature looks like and watches as Velmont Faustheart disappears from sight do to a sudden burst of fire immense. The creature turns away and walks away from the demon mouth as it closes and sinks into the ground. Though, before the creature continues to walk, he stops to meet the light gray-haired man from a side stance, “He sacrificed himself for you. And yet you show no sign of regret do to his actions. Why then!” demanded the gray creature, swinging the double sword over the man's neck, closely as the blade touches his soft, peach skin.

He doesn't reply, nor does he face the enraged creature. All he does is slide the blade away from his neck with the similar push of his pointer finger. The gray creature though grows more angered and stabs the man severely in his stomach, churning the blade side-to-side within his internals, blood begain to drip rapidly as the blade plunged deeper into him. Suddenly, the man grabs hold of the gray creature's hand and swings him over his shoulder and into the dirt, also causing him to loose grip of his double sword. Next, the man grabs hold of the blade with both hands and releases it from his fleshly, stabbed gut, and tosses that as well over his shoulder. The blade smashes against the fallen creature's head and causes him to fall down in the dirt again. As he gets up from the sudden knockdown the light gray-haired man looms over him, staring down with a blank expression on his face, “Minion of the lesser hells, hear my words carefully: thou is not to lay physical force upon thy, unless you have planned thy trip to the hells.” the man warned, and walks away into the windy distance, vanishing within seconds.

The gray creature wipes off the dirt from his apron and looks over his shoulder to see the light gray-haired man taking off in the air with a pair of huge, ripped, angel wings behind his back, “So it was you... Lucifer, the Morning Star, fallen archangel, and today princess of Hell, but not even you can push me around. You're going to fade away like my master did and when you do,” the gray creature stabs his double sword into the dirt as his eyes gaze with a flaming redness, “I'll be through to end it myself!”

25 years later...

“Why is thou so bold to challenge me before my studies?” spoke a English accent.

“How about you just raise those stupid fists of your's and fight!” replied a low voice, curdling with rage.

“You are merely a insignificant insect that portrayals a weeping women who morns over the lost of her child. I will not fight you for you are not worth my time.” replied the English voice, now gaining the upper hand in this conversation of wits.

“Oh shut up!” cried back the low voice, striking the English accent speaking figure down with a punch.

Suddenly, the scene fades in, showing a 5 ft tall, spiky black-haired boy wearing a buttoned, white T-shirt with long jeans and a pair of black shoes on. A fine description that only meant that it was a Japanese school uniform that male boys wore. The one who was hit was a 4'5 ft tall boy with a blondish and grayish, com over hairstyle. He wore a black coat that was ripped on the right and normal on the left, a spiked, black cuff on his right wrist, a pair of gray jeans that were buttoned by some strips of cloth that connected onto the jeans and held were the black and red belt was, and last, a pair of black shoes with red under-covers.

“Get up!” threatened the spiked-haired boy, pounding his right fist into his left paw. The blond, gray-haired boy does not get up and merely spits in his face, causing his liquid to fall upon the other boy's pant leg, “Gah! You little pest! I'll kill you for that!” the boy threatened again, but now grasping the boy by his neck with his bold hands.

“UH!? Unhand me this instant! Or else!” roared back the boy.

“Or else” what? Hah hah! The day you hurt me is the day I di-!!?” the boy suddenly stops as the blond, gray-haired boy kicks him in the breather, knocking the spiked-haired boy out cold, “Uh?!...” all he said as he collapses onto the playground cement, only to recover and toss the blonde aside from his grip.

The spiky, black-haired boy gets up from the ground and wipes off the dust that was splashed against his clothes, “Hmph. Maybe that will teach you not to be so stupid next time.” the boy grunts, walking away.

A group of preteens run over to the fallen blonde, only to back away as he gets up. The gray blond-haired boy circles his head across the gathering group and sighs, "Please go find your entertainment else where. I am no person to stoop to such a level as your little dancing clown." and with that the boy walks out from the crowd and into the school building.

On the way in the boy could hear the endless chatter of whispers and giggling laughs from the children behind, nothing too serious, but merely about the gray blonde's attempt to hurt the black-haired boy. So in frantic attempt to wither away the haunting mouths, the blonde runs through the hallways until he reaches his locker. He puts his hand over the black knob and turns it in the order of his locker combination. Even though he did it in a shacky action he successfully opens his locker and gathers his books and backpack, stuffs the backpack with the neccessary accessories, and goes on his way to the school lunch shop. As he passes the last hallway a girl with long, white hair winks at him. Her richly, purple eye liner makes the warmth in the blonde's body bubble. Nothing more than the usually flushing action when a pretty girl lusts the shy boy into a frantic state of love and idiotic reactions.

"I finally get some time to myself, praise the angels above my head." he sighed as he took a bite of some corn bread he bought from the lunch shop. He looks up to see some birds flutter in the distance, the sun capturing their misty shadows do to the bright light it gave off. The blonde takes one more bite of his corn bread before getting up and leaning over the edge of the roof's bar. Convently, the boy had decided to seperate himself from the prejudice conversations his fellow peers would say do to his presence. Again he takes a bite of his corn bread, "This bread is the only thing that keeps my mind free from the questionable antics of my classmates. Heh, I still question myself for why I even like living in Tokyo, Japan. Though, it was by my father's free will that he decided to marry a Japanese women and have her blossom two daughters. It must have been that that made my father think so boldly to stay here." he takes another bite of his corn bread and pauses, "Yet... doesn't he know of the huge suicide rate in the Japanese school system?! Does he want me to die or something!? Gah! I probably shouldn't worry. My grades are excellent, he and my stepmother both think I'm the most wonderful thing that ever blossomed from the sperm and egg process. I only wish that the schools liked me as much as that, but no, they toss me aside do to my outer image. How sad... Hmm." he releases himself from the bar and starts to make his way to the exit, but only to stop as he spots something interesting laiding on the school's front yard, "Hm?! Now that's quite pondering. Why would someone leave a book laying in the middle of the school yard? Hmm, hope no one picks it up before the day ends. Eh, I'll pick it up at 4:00." he brushes his thoughts of the book off and ends down stairs.

In the mist though a shadowy figure smirks menacingly as the young blond disappears from off the roof. As if he was glad the boy spotted the book, suddenly the shadow leaps down from the place he stood and leans back against the roof exit, "Heh heh heh, child, you have just made me one lucky demon. Hah hah hah!!!"

Reaching the nearing time of 4:00 the students of the Japanese school leave and set off into the busy streets of Tokyo, Japan. The blonde himself has other plans for seeking the identity of that mysterious book, which was the upmost priority to him right now. He waits until all the students had left the building and makes his way outside. With luck the book had not been removed from its original setting, leaving the blonde at a choice to either pick it up or leave it alone. Of course do to his high curiosity he takes the book and runs into the shopping center of the city.

He finds a nice spot to stop, near a noodle stand, and sits down and examines the strange book he had found. Slowly he examines it's features. The book itself was boardered by a pattern of light orange tiles with four red, beak-like arrowheads on the edges. The center was all black with a haunting skull head in the center of it. The pages themselves were all red like blood. Its outer features made the blonde quiver with fear, only a bit though. Yet, it didn't stop him from opening it to the first page to see what was inside. He only though came to see it was a blank, red page. So he decides to flip to another page. Nothing, no interesting facts or writings on this page either. Again, he flips. Nothing, this page too had no interesting features. The boy started to grow annoyed, "What kind of joke is this? A blank paged book? Who would even make something like this?" he questioned, showing a bit anger in his polite, English accent.

"It usually takes the right touches to know what's inside, child." a haunting voice answered.

The blonde freezes where he sat. He was too afraid to turn around to see where the sudden voice had creeped out from. As he sat there, away from the one who had replied to his question, sudden hot breathes are brushed against his neck. Each felt more moist and warmer as the breathing continued upon the boy's neck. Gaining enough courage he turns around and sees his replier. A great shock of terror erupted in the boy's heart, enough to make him throw up blood and have a cardiac attack at the same time. In front of him stood a shaggy, gray creature, reaching a height of 6 ft. The beast was muscular from his chest, to his arms, and even to the big feet it possessed. Its eyes were a piercing redness, just like blood, each looking down at the shaving preteen. It wore a long, lengthed layer of ripped scarfs around his arms, all the way to where his five claws ripped from the tips, two long scarfs flew out from out the middle of the many scarfs, but it didn't matter, they too were as red as blood. He aslo wore a black, armored belt that had the satanic star in the middle of the medal that stood at the center of its belt, and a long, white apron that fluttered down from behind its thighs, all the way to the front side of them. The top of its head was merely flattened fur but three, long strips of fur covering the right side of its face, white the other side was covered by a rather smaller sized ones. A strange symbol of zigzagged lines crawling down from the top of his skull to the heavy eyebrows of the beast's face. His lower jag and furry chest were the same peach color as a white man's would be, but it didn't excuse him from the horrifying sight that made the boy shake in his blacken shoes.

"Uhhh...?... Kid. Kid... DAMNIT KID! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" the gray beast shouted, bashing the poor boy over the head with his balled up claws.

"Yaaaaaah!! Monster! Gaaah!" he cried in such fear he run at such speed that it caused the gray beast to stumble and fall face-first in the dirt.

"Gaaah! Why that little! Didn't want it to go this way, child, but you leave me no choice!" the beast hi-jumps into the air and lands perfectly on top of a tiled roof on one of the market buildings. He scouts out the area as sudden flashes of redness tracks down the boy, his vision grows closer and closer until he finally found him, "Ha! Near the apartment buildings, huh? Heh heh, I'll take the high road and you take the low road than, boy. HAH!" the beast jumps from roof-to-roof as he catches up with fleeing boy who possessed the book this nightmarish beast wanted.

Meanwhile, the poor boy continues to run with the book safe inside his coat. He takes a quick peek behind him to see if he wasn't being followed, but to his deepest fears he could see the gray creature dashing right towards him, "Aaaah! No! No! Come on you miserable legs! Go faster!!!" he pleaded, screaming out so loud the people he passed start to panic and whisper in fright, thinking he was either possessed or just plain crazy. The frantic blonde zooms his head back and forth. Why was nobody running like him? It's not everyday you have a demonic creature chasing some helpless child, "Hey! HEY! What are you people doing?! Run for it! Unless you want that demonic menace to capture you!" he warned the people, but none of them listened. In fact, most of them just pointed and laughed at the young blond's frantic cries, like it was some crazy entertainment for them!? The poor boy was being chased for crud shakes!

Behind him was the gray creature. Now smirking with confidence in the knowledge knowing that this chase was his victory. He front flips into the air and starts to divebomb towards the boy, "HAH HAH HAH! Kid, you're a great runner, but I'm still better! Now give me that damn foresaken book!!!" it roared, now baring his vampiric teeth. The blonde eeped in terror now, seeing the terrifying sight of the creature's fangs was no fun sight at all, "Grrr! Okay then! I'll just stop you with this! Nightmare Wave!!!" the gray beast drops down as he fires a striking light of black and red from his right paw, landing into the gravel at the same time.

The poor blonde is blasted right off the ground he stood and plummits to a fallen state, loosing the book from his coat as well. Comes walking in is the gray creature as he stomps his heavy feet down on the side walk they now were on. It grabs the book and puts it under his arm pit and takes hold of the boy by his blond, gray hair, "Take it from me, child, you do not want to see what's in this book. It'll make you piss yourself, heh." chuckled the gray creature, spinning the chronicle on the tip of his right pointer claw.

"Ah, then tell me! What is the main purpose of this mysterious chronicle?" the blonde demanded, still dangling from his hair, as well as praying none of his hair would rip out from the roots of his skull.

The beast rears the boy's face close to his gleaming, red eyes, "You want to know that badly, huh?" the boy replies with a nod, "Very well. This chronicle is a giant biography of a terrifying man who goes by the name of Velmont Faustheart. He was the first in human history to rule the entire planet, Earth, for one whole day. No one could stop him, not even the Heavens themselves, and so he decided to write a biography of his pasted life.. just in case he was to be murdered from the very desk he wrote it on. As for my role in this book's history, I'm meant to guard it closely til I find a certain demon to give it to. Strangely, you came along and took the damn thing, and I was forced to take it from you. Which brings up a question. How in the hell can you see me!!!" it growled, blowing the boy out of his claws from the sheer blast of his booming voice.

"I-... I don't know why I can sense your presence. I, myself, am just as confused as you are." the boy replied, holding his head in confusion and a sudden fright.

"No worries than, I may know why you can see me, and that's because... you're one of us. A demon." the beast answered, snickering at the shocked expression he boy soon showed.

"B- but h-how could that b-b-be? I'm human. I've never felt anything strange with me, maybe my attitude but that's just the way I am. How could I possibly be a being of Hell?!" he cried out in stressed fright.

"It's only obvious a demon may have entered your body and is still laying dormant within you. I would suggest you either live with it or take the easy way out."

"The easy way?" the blonde questioned.

The gray creature shows a sinister grin, making the boy even more uncomfertable, "Suicide... heh heh heh."

"There's no way in on my life will I step to such terrible measures!!!" he slowly regains calmness, "Are there others like me?"

"Most likely. This kinda thing happens all the time, you're no exception, kid. Now listen," he puts his claws over the 12 year-old's shoulder, "I'll let you go. Only! If you promise to never speak of the fact you have a demon within you and if you can do me a favor, I'll even help you train that demon within you. You know, teach you how to use its powers and demonic forces for your own needs." he finished, now having a more calm voice.

"Well, alright, but what if the demon wants to hurt me? What then?" he questioned.

"Aaah, no worries kid. The only demons you need to watch out for are the types that want to devour smaller ones than them." the creature replied.

"Gulp... In this case that means me. Right?" the blonde replied, sweating a bit.

"Afraid so kid. Oh yeah, never got to know your name. By the way, names Crypt. How 'bout you?"

"Well, my name is... Lucifer Stephenson..." Lucifer shyly answered. Crypt suddenly erupts into a shear state of shock. All it did was make Lucifer blink with suspicion, "W-what is it, Crypt?" he asked, scared a bit.

"We have visitors. Quite dark visitors to be exact." Crypt replied, looking around the market place.

"You mean... d-demons?" Lucifer gulped.

"Yes."

"Just glorious, and I don't even know how to work these insane powers of mine." Lucifer whined.

Suddenly, as he finishes his sentence the whole entire market place is frozen in a ghastly blueness, making the entire exterior a cold, dead domain. Sudden hisses and clattering feet are heard above the frozen, blue roofs. Crypt quickly reactions and forms a two-sided blade from a black mist he formed with his left hand, "Kid, find a place to hide."

"What about you, Crypt?" Lucifer questioned, now shivering again do to fright.

"Just do it, damnit!" the nightmare roared, shoving him behind some crates. Suddenly, as Lucifer falls behind them, a swarm of gigantic structures fly over the nightmare, Crypt. All of them hissing and cluttering some eery echo. Crypt swings his double blade about, hoping to hit one of them. Suddenly, the beasts reveal themselves. They were heavy in muscle, had spikes running down their shoulders til it reached their forearms, two huge hoof-like feet with muscular leges to match, large human-like hands which held a skull-faced broadsword, they also posses a pair of gargoyle wings that curved-in from where their talons were, and finally a terrifying face that was similars to a boar's, except for the nose ring they had around their nostrils and the menacing horns they possessed on top of their foreheads. All of the demons hiss at Crypt as they dart down at him, "Hah! Come and get butchered, yah freaks! RAAAAH!" Crypt lauches himself into the air, so do a large group of the winged demons, each thursty for the flesh off Crypt's back. The nightmare lands on a tiled roof and takes off from it like a rocket, grabbing hold of one of the demons' necks and snaps it in a instant. The monster shrieks out in pain but silents as Crypt severs the head from its shoulders. The other demons watch as they lost one of their own and pursuit after Crypt with much rage. Snickering, Crypt charges down at the winged beasts and begins a endless assault of decapitating chops and slashes.

He grabs a encoming demon from the right as it tries to attempt a multiple assault of sword slashes, only to have the nightmare parry every blow and stab it the eye. Crypt spots more encoming demons and smirks, "Time to get creativity! HAAH!" Crypt instantly rips the demon he held in his hands, the flesh of the beast, rippled to rags. So did the same as his internals hosed bright blood, drenching Crypt with it. The nightmare enjoyable licks the blood from off his cheeks and tastes it, "Mmm, the sweet taste of fresh kill! YOAAH!" he leans back and chucks the severed demon chucks towards the other demons, knocking the backwards. Crashing into the market buildings, the demons cut the stores into rubble from a swift slash of the broadswords, and charge after Crypt, this time from the air. Crypt slides his double sword over his shoulder and snickers, "Heh heh, I missed this kind of slaughter. Anyways, I grow tired of this. So allow me to have the honors of TEARING YOU APART WITH MY BARE HANDS!!! AHH HAH HAH HAH AAHHHH!!!" the nightmare had now gone insane, he clinches his claws into the ground, not before chucking his double sword through a demon though. With all his strength he lifts the concrete floor under him and jumps into the air. He cherry bombs down, smashing three demons together on the face of the severed rock, and ending it by splattering their guts and internals all about the side walk. All there was now was one last demon.

Lucifer watches from behind the crates as he sees the carnage and gory massacure Crypt had caused, "How could someone be so violent? I really hope this is a nightmare. Oh."

"Heh, just you and me now, big guy. Now lets make this quick." Crypt snickered, taking his double sword from out the demon he stabbed it into.

The winged demon roars for the thurst of Crypt's blood and charges towards him. Crypt waits just as the demon is close enough, and jumps over him. Not before grabbing hold of a handfull of its skin and tearing it right off it, blood spraying from its exposed inners, the demon trambles about, crashing into buildings and stands do to the living hell of pain. Crypt whips the skin over his back and dashes over towards the demon again. He back flips over the demon's shoulders and onto its neck. Preforming the most horrifying techique of fighting Lucifer has ever seen, Crypt slaps the demon's severed skin over his bleeding face and starts to suffocate him with it. The demon, now helpless in more ways than it could imagine, struggles to release its own skin from its gasping face, no effort though. Crypt had this demon for sure. Crypt finally puts the suffering beast out by snapping its neck ten time and zigzap cutting its body up with his double sword. The nightmare jumps off the beast as the remains of organs and internals splash upon the ground, covering the entire walkway with a flouding redness.

"Damn. I really over did it this time. Heh.. heh heh... Ahh! Hah hah hah!!!" Crypt manically laughed, chucking the skin behind him.

Lucifer comes out from the crates and walks into the pool of running blood that devoured the clean walkway, he starts to have the feeling of regergitating after seeing his pant legs cover up in demon's blood. Yet, he knew it was either him or them, and Lucifer knew that if he was going to survive than he too had to become just as nasty as Crypt was.

Crypt walks over to Lucifer and sighs, "Okay, now that's over we can get rid this place." Crypt then snaps his fingers and the hellish site that was caused was gone. Everything was back to normal, the people went along with their business, ruined buildings were now rebuild. It was as if nothing like a masscure of battle had ever took place, "Surprised I see. Well, you see, when demons fight other demons they tend to activate a planar domination that gives them perfect control over in the fight. Think of it as a cover up for fights. A BIG cover up for fights."

"Right. Yet, that still does not excuse the horrific sight I was forced to watch." Lucifer complained, walking out from the market place with Crypt next to him.

"Who said you were forced to watch. You're demon yourself, kid, you were merely enjoying the sight of me killing helpless demons in a bloody bath of guts and ligament tearing, heh heh heh." Crypt addressed, snickering behind Lucifer's back.

Lucifer suddenly stops, his face featuring a geat deal of fright and horror. His thoughts ran throughout his head, remembering all the terrible images of demon's guts and internals raining from the sky, and illusioning himself as the dealer of that.

From that day... from that day I knew... I would walk into a hellish world of terror and chaotic murder.

For I had become the fallen angel, Lucifer.

Author's Thoughts
Heh, that must of been quite grapihcally for you. ^_^;
Well, the newcomers to FFDM will have to know that this story will becoming very gory. More or less like the anime's, Elfen Lied, it anyone knows how gory that was. XD So this ends chapter 1 of FFDM and so far chapter 2 is still be typed up by your's truely. Though updates on part 1 should be soon after I get close to part 3.
Last edited by Keeper on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 32 times in total.

Postby Darkness_calls » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:37 am

Like I've said in the other thread. This is so great ^_^

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ch.2, part 1 post

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:48 pm

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The Angel and the Boy[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

He calls himself the “Man of Utter Desires”... but why? You know, he didn't even tell that when our paths crossed into my life. No. Instead... instead I was met with the fate of becoming like Crypt is. And that was a warrior of darkness... meant to devour my foes in a dimensioning world of torment. Only to be benefiting the inner devil's hunger for bloodshed and victorious confidence. And for some unknown reason, I couldn't stop it, even when the choice was given to me every time.

It was near sunset when Lucifer and his newly met “friend”, Crypt, made it to the Stephenson residence. The little blonde was the first to meet the foot upon the first step of several others. It seemed like a cross-country track to Crypt, for the steps looked as it they never end, from his impatient view on human architects. Lucifer was practically near the house entrance before Crypt finally broke from staring at the endless steps.

“Hey, Crypt! Would you like to make a effort up these stairs before the day ends?” Lucifer shouted, thinking a nightmare, like Crypt, be baffled by a simple task as going up a some stairs.

“Hold your damn horses, child!” Crypt shouted back, dashing up five steps before making it where Lucifer stood.

The little boy was actually quite amazed that he made it up so quickly. Which drew a thought to his head. If Crypt was that fast, why didn't he do the same when he was being chased by him? Again, a thought drew in Lucifer's mind, and it made him think that Crypt might have been merely toying with him. At any record, Lucifer put the past behind him and continued up the stairs, as the same did Crypt.

Finally, the two had made it to the front of the house. And to Crypt's surprise, the house was magnificent! It was constructed of concrete that was a blend of white and yellow. The roof was tiled with one of Japan's traditional colors, dark green. A row of four windows where met on each side of the four-sided building, and three on the second floor. At the front of the door was a mat that had “Please wipe your feet and welcome” written in red letters. Lucifer knocks on the door two times, causing the sign labeled, “Stephenson Residence” to shake. Suddenly, little footsteps are heard. Until the door was swung wide open and a short figure was spotted by Lucifer and Crypt.

“Oniisan! You're home!” cheered a short, squilly voice. The next second a little girl pounces Lucifer right off the floor. With a loud “Oof!” sound, Lucifer was laying down with his knees high up, meeting eye-to-eye with a brown-haired little girl.

“Hello, Nya-chan. Is mother and father home?” Lucifer cheerfully replied, trying to relocate his arm that was forced behind his back.

The brown-haired girl, Nya, puts on a pondering expression, “Hmmm. Well, mommy said she won't be back until tonight and daddy is going to be at work until tomorrow morning. Why worry? You're here and that's all that matters! Hee hee. “ the innocent face breaks out a warming smile and huggles her older brother, Lucifer.

Crypt couldn't help but snicker at this little scene of affections. Which was all that flattering to Lucifer. Luckily, Nya gets the point Lucifer was disliking the glomping and gets off him. Lucifer quickly gets up and brushes himself off, and heads into the house, but only to be pulled back by Crypt.

“Whaa! Huh?! Crypt! What's the problem now?!” Lucifer complained, rubbing his head in frustration.

“Don't give me that shit! You didn't say I was going to your place!” Crypt forcefully pointed out, shaking Lucifer backwards towards the front door.

“Yes I did! I so happily remember telling you that we were to go to my home! Besides, I thought you wouldn't mind since others can't see you, unless their possessed by a demon like me.” Lucifer pointed out back, balling up his right fist.

“Again, don't give that shit! But if that's your game, FINE! Now lead me to your room, so I can tell you the whole situation.” Crypt ordered, walking into the house with his arms resting behind his neck.

“My lord. Crypt truly is a nightmare with an attitude like that.” Lucifer said to himself, following into the home, shutting the door behind him.

We meet with Lucifer and Crypt as they enter Lucifer's room. Crypt looks around the small room with uninterested eyes, it seemed like any other room a preteen have. Though, the sudden pictures of plays that Shakespeare made caught Crypt's attention, quite fast really. Lucifer in the meantime, grabs his computer chair from the side of his laptop, and takes a sit on the opposite side of it. Crypt notices the his bed and hops onto it.

“Well, care to explain things now, my dear nightmare?” Lucifer invited.

“Eh, alright then. Well, lets start from this in a easier way. Ask me a question and I'll answer it, makes things a hell-lot easier.” he rudely replied.

“Hmm, fine then. First question, why was I chosen to be the vassal to this fallen angel?”

“Lucifer the Fallen, a very powerful devil indeed. Well, he probably chose you out of the blue just by random choice. Yah see, most powerful demons usually do that. Just to see if their random candidate can withstand them for who-knows-how-long.” Crypt replied, whirling his claw around his hair out of boredom.

“Well, that was quite the dark answer. So for me to survive, I have to withstand this demon's intentions to make me going insane or something?” Lucifer questioned, scratching his left cheek.

“Bingo, genius.” Crypt sarcastically replied.

“Peh! Well, I'll try to out whit the fiend then.” Lucifer yelled, getting up from his chair.

“Bwha hah hah hah! Chances of you doing that are slim-to-none, child!” Crypt laughed, falling down on his back, rolling around on Lucifer's black and white, striped covers.

"You think I can't do. Don't you!" he spoke, reering his glaring eyes towards Crypt. The nightmare cracks into a taunting snicker and tosses the blonde aside, back into his computer chair.

"Listen, child, I offered to help you with your powers and all that when Lucifer does awaken. So all you could do for me is at least be a bit more mature!" Crypt haulers, dashing up and pointing his blistering claw at Lucifer's neck.

"I'm being quite calm in all this, for your information, Crypt. Anyways, one more question, how does this whole thing tie in with this fallen angel and that Velmont Faustheart character?" Lucifer finally askes, by which he should had said before. Crypt, himself, thought it was very absent minded that he hadn't hours ago when the time was right.

Author's Thoughts
I felt a did a good job on introducing Lucifer's home. Hopefully, you all were able to image what the Stephenson's residence looks like. Also, I like to introduce FFDM's newest character, Nya! She'll show up again during the beginning chapters and also the rest of the family. As for Lucifer's question on how he's involved in this whole thing, you'll be surprised to find out why that is. ;)

Part 2 will come around some time but until then, I bid you a farewell. ^_^

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:22 am

Awesome chapter!
And very interessing to read!
Nice pic, Keeper!

Postby Keeper » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:23 pm

Thanks, Leon. Part 2 will be up once when I've finished part 3. Seems things went slower since I've been working more on my art than my story. Also, that pic is just part of the whole cover. This is the whole thing. ^_^

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:43 pm

Crypt ... you are my kind of ...eh...demon lol
Really good Keeper ^_^

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:55 pm

Crypt: Really know? Hah, you're possibly not worth my time as half of it is with that pathetic child, Lucifer. *spits at you*

Um... You know what, just ignore him. lol But that's for the comment, DC. Hope you're looking forward to part 2, since that's coming up soon. :snoogins:

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:16 pm

*eats Crypt's spit (grabbing it with my mouth!)*
Tastes like crypt ...

But yeah, I do look forward ot ^_^

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ep.2, part 2 post

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:07 pm

Crpt: o.O

Heh, can't take that kind of thing, huh Crypt? ;)

Anyways, it might take longer than I thought. I said I wanted to finish part 3. Though, you love the wait. Part 2 gets somewhat "interesting". Eh, what am I doing?! Back to writing!

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Part 2[/center]

"Alright, I'll break the news to yah. See, Velmont knew Lucifer during his rain over Earth. In fact, Lucifer was said to be the one who helped him take over the whole thing. Anyways, Lucifer told Velmont he would help him only if he gave him something back in a more higher value. So possibly what was better than having the complete and utter control over a planet. Having a whole domain under complete and utter control, by which old Lucifer wanted from Velmont. Now since there was no way Velmont could do something like that, even if this was him we're talking about here, something had to be done. So, you know what he did, he did something so horrible that it actually caused Lucifer to decline on his offer and had to fix the mess Velmont started! The dumbass, I sware." Crypt rubs the front of his forehead as he finishes. Lucifer on the other hand was unsurprised, he thought best that this Velmont would do such a thing. Luckily, he knew that he wouldn't be meeting the man anytime soon.

Crypt gets up from the bed and starts heading for the door. Lucifer spots him and rushes into a state of panic, "C-CRYPT?! You can't leave this room!?" he shouted, dragging the nightmare away from the door knob.

"What are you talking about?! I'm a demon, remember! Your family, alone, your little sister, can't see me. So why worry?" Crypt shouts back, whacking loose Lucifer from his arm. Plummitting him into his computer chair, having it spin counter-clockwise as his black-panted butt lands in the seat.

"That demon's more stubborned now than he was in vicious state his." Lucifer pouted, shifting his eyes away from the opened door.

The nightmare/demon ventures on into the living room and to find Lucifer's little sister, sitting down on a leather couch, coloring some kind of picture. Crypt takes into curiousity and scoots over to her and takes a quick peek. To his surprise, Crypt sees it was a portrait drawing of her older brother; Lucifer, and some other man. The man seemed to be in his mid 40s, but still held that young outer-look of a 20 year-old. His hair was a deep depth of purple and was designed in two long, ponytails and six, long strips of it in front. Crypt felt oddly familiarized by this face. Though, it was safe to guess that was Lucifer's father. So Crypt sighed it off and went about the house.

Lucifer on the other-hand was searching from top to bottom in hopes of finding the venturing nightmare. "Gah!! Come now, Crypt. Where else could you be other than the whole house?! By which I already searched!!" he couldn't take the nightmare's next careless move, the hopes of getting rid of him were as high as the Heavens, themselves, now.

Suddenly, just as Lucifer makes it over to the door; his sister, Nya, trips over him. "Oopies! Oh... Huh?! Oh, oniisan! I'm so, so sorry! I should have watched here I was going. Oh..." poor Nya digs her face into her drawn picture and whimpers.

Lucifer, hardly even hurt, gets up from the floor and hugs his sister, "Now, now. It's no problem at all, Nya-chan. I'm quite fine, really."

Nya looks up with big, watery eyes, "D-do you mean it, oniisan?" Lucifer shows a bright grin and nods to his sister, "Hee hee, awww, thanks, oniisan!" Nya gives Lucifer a cuddling bearhug, making the blonde blush bright red.

With that out of the way Lucifer continues outside. He jogs down the stairs, not at any point of falling. He had to thank all the martial art classes he took during the first few years in Japan. Though, he hoped that could help him find that troublesome nightmare, Crypt. Well, things couldn't go smoother, since right in where the stairs started (house entrance otherwords) and there he was, the gray-furred demon standing tall with his arms crossed as the wind blows his long hairs above his head across his bloody-red eyes. Lucifer races towards Crypt. The nightmare slowly turns his eyes in Lucifer's direction.

"Cryt?" Lucifer muttered, seeing slight despair in the nightmare's hollow pupils.

"He's come..." Crypt replied, bringing a haunting chill down Lucifer's spine.

"What? Crypt, was is this you speak so faintly?" the blonde muttered again, still fixed on those despairful eyes.

The nightmare fully turns his face towards Lucifer, "It's him. It's Lucifer, child. He's finally come..."

"Crypt, please make sense. Crpyt? Crypt!" Lucifer latches his hands around Crypt's oversized wrist and starts to shake him, "What do you mean, Cry-!?!" Lucifer suddenly stops. His body suddenly felt light, the utter lightness brought fear to the boy. It felt like his inside self was about to lift from his skin. Lucifer's eyes dull away from their former selves, the redness in his pupils depthened, giving him a ghostly eye color. He slowly slips downward, off of Crypt's scarf-covered wrist, "Cr... ypt... What is happening to... me?"

He doesn't answer, he merely shuts his eyes and looks away, "Prepare yourself for the worst, child. You, unfortunately, have finally been choosen."

Suddenly, Lucifer's eyes spread wide open, had the whole world that surrounded him. As that happens the light around him dissolves into a nothingness of blackness, covering the boy as black tentagles rap around him and under him rises a great knife, similar looking to the ones that Silent Hill's Pyramid Heads wield. The great knife opens up, acting like a pair of cutting scissors, and jab themselves right into the preteen's back.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Lucifer screamed, watching the blade rip through his skin and shredded the shirt he wore. He sees his fresh blood drip from the tip of the blade, some dripping into the punched-in holes that the knife had on the dull side of itself.

"Welcome, young one!" roared a echoing voice, slightly whispered but very loud in the same.

The darkness opens up, the tentagles that restrainted Lucifer opened up like a swirling doorway. Revealing a tall man with long, white hair. His body was quite muscular and where his wrists met, they were covered in a crusty, red covering. Almost like the color of blood. Where the crust was present on his wrist, it ran down towards the man's hands. There showed five, sharp, blade-like fingers, scissoring together, causing tiny sparks to brighten in the enormous darkness. He wore under his six-pack, a razor-bladed armor that was covered by shredded clothes of red. Lucifer though, couldn't care less about his image. This man was the one bringing this hellish pain to him.

"Are you... Lucifer?" Lucifer faintly cried, sneering the pain away as hard as he could.

The long, white-haired man eyeballs him, and appears a chilling smirk of coinfidence, "Yes, small child. Thou is the one, Lucifer. The Man of Utter Desires! The Angel of the Morning Star!" he raises his claws high into the air with forcefully reasons, making Lucifer shut his eyes as winds gust upon his face. Lucifer the Fallen Angel steps down from the tentagel-swirling portal and drops into the darkness. Lucifer tries to release himself from the tentagles, completely neglecting the blade put into him. Suddenly, he hears the faint sound of ripping skin. 'What was it?' he thought. He answer was given. Out from the plummiting darkness rose the fallen angel, and with bleeding, red-crusted, angel wing, sprouting from behind him. Above the wing was a scythe edge, ripping itself from the elbow of the wing, "Are thy frightened? Hmph. Thou would expect more courage from one who was strucken by a almighty demon blade. Alas, beggars cannot be chooser, low, thou is not one. As of now though, thy has become my new body, and thy shall accept it with the highest of glory. Or perish in the blazing pits of Hell!"

Author's Thoughts
This turned out to be a fine addition to episode 2! w00t
Hopefully you'll all see now that I'm not going to be all flowers and happy bunnies with this story. I'll be making this as menacing as I can. :devilish:
As the great Lucifer told little Lucifer. He either makes the choice or dies. Well, you'll see when that happens after the final part of FFDM: The Angel and the Boy comes to a close. Then we'll finally get to some really good stuff. :snoogins:

Oh, and check out the BGM I choosed for Lucifer. I call it, "The Angel Awakens" ^w^

On more thing, can you guess what game I got the idea for Lucifer being sinked into the darkness like that? ;)

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:45 pm

Love it or die ... I haye it when those options are given lol

Just plainly great ^_^

Postby Keeper » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:49 pm

Kinda like the option Bell gave in Bleedman's printed papers? ;) Heh, that's how it was inspired. ^^

Actually, if you really pay attention to alot of the detaills, you'll see certain refrences from other comics/games/etc. Anyways, what do you think of the BGM?

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:19 am

Ha, great chapter, Keeper!
Keep writing!

Postby Keeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:00 pm

Thanks, Leon. Great to hear from you again. ^_^

Yeah, I feel like spoiling you guys. XD So here's part 3, since part 4 will next, why not crack out this part. Anyways, enjoy.

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Part 3[/center]

The fallen angel spoke highly of himself. Lucifer only knew that he was doomed to the forever life as a fallen angel do to his unneccessary pride. The fallen angel sees the hatred in his red eyes, making the blood in the man bubble with great rage. He launches farther into the air and pounce around onto the great knife. Stabbing himself right into like Lucifer. Now he and ex-angel met face-to-face. His darkening eyes fix upon Lucifer's frighten eyes, "Tell me, child. How is it you fix both emotions of anger and sadness together? Thou is most intrigued."

"The-then release me from this *cough* IMPRISONMENT!" Lucifer's anger reaches to such peaks that the tentagles that restrainted him quivered away, actually frightened by the boy's voice. Lucifer the fallen was quite curious as how he did that. Suddenly, the ex-angel commits a unexpected move, he snaps his "fingers" and the great knife that plunged into Lucifer dissolved into a crowd of crows and flutter away into the darkness, but not before making their cruckled shriek. Lucifer was puzzled, he moved his hands around, looking at them carefully, inspecting for any demonic tricks that might have been delt to him. To his surprise, he was like he was when he caught up to Crypt. He was just fine!? The blonde was far to surprised. He faces he fallen angel with widen eyes, "You actually released me?! Well, I can't say I'm not surprised, though. As you say: I'm your new body. Or something close to that, but tell me once great angel of the Heavens, why did you choose me?"

The fallen angel faces away from little Lucifer, his stallion-like, long hair flutterings over his mscular shoulders, "It is like you find my presentation of appearance of that of some joke. Thou is unsurprised though, you have proven more than enough to be one as couragous as an angel, that thou once upheld. Nonethless, you ask and thou shall answer. Thou choose thy as my new being for you upheld the qualities and greatness as thou once did. Lo, you must make this choosing your own. Thy must decide!!" the ex-angel's body erupts forth a demonic aura of fire, it surrounds the small Lucifer and the angel both, swirling fires coming ever so nearier.

"Now Lucifer. Make your choice. Either you become my new self or walk pass these flames and become one with regular life and never meet face-to-face with Velmont's chronicle. As that was the main spark that brought me to you. Now... CHOOSE!" Lucifer roared, spreading his claw outward towards the boy.

Lucifer was startled, that angel had walked him right into a trap!?! He was angered by the man's actions and yet not surprised in the least. Though, he had to choose. The angel was right about that part. Lucifer thought the best choice was to just forget this whole thing and go about with regular life, but knowing how he tricked him, that must have been a trap as well. So Lucifer took a great gulp, balled up his fist, sweat tringling down his forehead. If stress was a monster right now, Lucifer would have died already, "I choose... to... TO BECOME THE NEW SELF OF YOU!!!"

The room grows silent. Suddenly, the aura of fire sinks into the unseen floor like sand. Lucifer turns his attention away from the sinking fires and towards the fallen angel. The ex-angel was facing downwards, his hair consealing his identity. Something was wrong with this picture, and Lucifer had the worst feeling what it was. "Hmhmhmhm...hmhmhm.. Ah hah hah hah hah aaaah! How very, very unwitty of yourself, little Lucifer. That second choice could have save you. Lo, thy choose from misthought that it was one of my traps. Hah hah, you shame me. But nooooow! Thou has you all to myself! HAH HAH HAH AAAH!" the fallen angel's body starts to glow a mixed blend of red and white as he leaps into the air, towards Lucifer. The blonde was frightened by his actions and starts to run for his life. The ex-angel merely laughs menacing as his swirling selft sets ablaze, "NOW LUCIFER! BECOME ONE WITH THY!!! RAAAAAAAH!!!" the fallen angel digs himself into Lucifer's back, making him fall from where he stood.

"NOOOO!!!" Lucifer cried, tears coming from his eyes. Suddenly, the dark exterior shatters like glass and he was met back outside again, Crypt looking down at him. Lucifer forcefully opens his eyes and leaps up at Crypt, "Cr-CRYPT!?! What just happened to me!!" he demanded, nearly punching Crypt in the face do to his rage.

"I see he went easy on you. That's rare, child. Truely, truely rare in any tamer's case." Crypt replied.

"Tamer?! What? I'm this demon angel's new lion keeper or something!?! ANSWER ME, DEMON!!!" Lucifer's rage started to show again. Seems this must have been a monster Lucifer wanted to keep under raps from others.

"Feel lucky you damn kid! Lucifer spared you... for this time at least. He's not going to be easy to manage. If you give him the right oppurtunity, he'll completely take your life over. And that's a permant takeover, child." Crypt's voice was mixed with rage and hostality and yet strucken with sadness. He must have felt bad for Lucifer. Which was a feeling he knew all too well with Velmont.

"I see that, Crypt. But when will I know when he tries something like that?!" Lucifer shouted again.

"Heh, ooooh you'll know when. Hah hah hah!" Crypt chuckled, bursting into laughter. He then walks pass Lucifer and up the stairs.

"Grrrr, damn you, nightmare." Lucifer cursed, balling his fist up towards the demon.

Meanwhile, within a more darker exterior, stood the menacing fallen angel, Lucifer. He was resting upon a throne. A parade of skulls were shown as the arms and framing of the throne, with a huge, golden icon of Christianity above the top. Though, he laid upside-down, showing the more Satanic version of the cross. Yet, it was something like this that you wouldn't expect a fallen angel not to do. In the devil's hand held a clear goblet of red wine. He takes a slow and delicious sip of it and rests it upon the throne's right skull. The ex-angel rises from his throne and swifts his hand in a horizontal direction, appearing through the darkness, like how a scthe cuts through flesh, it ripped the exterior away and revealed the ex-angel's tamer, laying on his bed, with his face dug under his pillow. Lucifer merely gives his trademark smirk and makes the image vanish into the darkness. He, once again, takes a seat in his skeleton throne and sips his wine. Though, he stops as he feels something strange within his new "body", "Hmmmm. Intriguing... the boy's will is very matching indeed. Thy will be so easily tooken over, aye? Hah hah hah, thou assures you, young child. Thou will soon have control with this body. Either by your own coraporation or by mental insanity. Hmhmhmhm, either way, thou shall get what thy deserves."

Author's Thoughts
Boy, I think that last scene with the throne was too Castlevania-related. :P I have to blame the whole boss battle I'm having trouble with in Julius mode on Castlevania: DOS. XD

Eh. So it seems Lucifer's life has just double in suspense. As you had read it seems that Lucifer (fallen angel) has big plans for little Lucifer. And he seems to be a even more smarter being than Lucifer is. Though, they may or may not get along, but they better. For the sakes of Episode 3.

Well, to end this, answer this question. Do you think I rushed Lucifer's choice too fast? Maybe I should have added more too the scene?

Anyways, thanks for reading. Part 4 may be put on hiatus for a little bit do to the Art Forum contest. I finally got my entry sketched. All it needs now is a good inking, coloring, and a few art programming here and there. :)

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:12 pm

Nah, I don't find it rushed at all. I mean It's not like he was given much time to think ;)

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ep.2, part 3 post

Postby Keeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:20 pm

Heh, when you have a aura of demonic flames closing in on you, neither would I. :P

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ep.2, part 3 post

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Nicely done, Keeper!
Take your time, don't rush on things like this...

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ep.2's ending pos

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:50 pm

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Part 4[/center]

The next morning was a rude awakening, as Lucifer slowly rises from his bed sheets. And not looking too happy to see the morning sun rising over the skyscrapers and nearby homes. His experience he had back within that hellish dark realm left him at a quite-startled state. Needless to say, he gets out and puts on his black tank top with the gray stripe going down the middle. Slips on his gray jeans, black sneakers, and spiked cuff. He quickly throws the door open but, making sure it didn't make that unnecessary slam. Downstairs was his little sister, Nya, sitting paitently on the couch. Next to here was Lucifer's other little sister but was still older than Nya. Her name was Alenda. She had the same pale skin as Lucifer did, even having the fact their mother was full japanese. Her hair was long and black, but rapped back from two ribbons she wore, the ribbons were actually in the pattern of England's and Japan's flag. Alenda wore a sleeveless sweater-vest, a navy-blue skirt, and finally a pair of long, white stockings. In her hands she held a book ontop of her lap. The title read "Politics: Japan's Government System" on the top of it. Alenda was highly known for her adoring obession over other countrys' politics and goverments. She told Lucifer a few times that she would know them all to bring world peace to all of known Earth. Lucifer, himself, thought it was a great goal but, still had his doubts.

Alenda and Nya both turn their attention to Lucifer, just as he comes down the stairs, "Morning, oniisan!" they both shouted, running up to him.

Lucifer just felt like he walked into a club of fangirls. Quite cool but all the same frightening.

"Ehhh, morning, Nya-chan, Alenda-chan. Where's dad?" Lucifer greeted than questioned, waving back at his sisters, with a embarassed expression on his face.

Suddenly, just as Lucifer askes, comes in the man-of-the-house. His long, purple hair was all pulled back and typed into a knot, making it appear as one long ponytail. His father's deep, purple eyes fix upon his son. Lucifer was a bit afraid as his father gave off a somewhat scornful expression.

"Good morning, Lucifer, Nya, Alenda. How was your sleep, Lucifer? I heard you pasted out on the sidewalk yesterday?" his father addressed, causing his scornful expression to disappear.

"Ah! So that's why I woke up in my bedroom? Well, yeah, I did but, it seems that I'm feeling quite fine. Oh, and good morning right back at you. Heh heh." Lucifer shows a heart-warming smile as he replies to his father.

"Well, I'm going to be at work for most of the night, again sadly. It seems that some of the guys just don't know how to put away those old relics in the right place at that darn museum. Anyways, bye kids, I'll be home at eleven tonight." their father announces, grabbing his lunch and heading the door.

"Byyyyyeee, daddy! Hee hee!" Nya cheerful cries, waving her hands wildly in the air.

"Bye, dad. See you tonight." Alenda cries back, stilling holding her political book and waving with her left hand.

"Right. See you tomorrow morning, father." Lucfier finally cries back, looking from a side view.

As their father gets into a the car and drives off, Lucifer slowly shuts the door, sighing as he does. Alenda suddenly heads into the kitchen and grabs a square box rapped in blue cloth, "Well, I'm off to school. I suggest you two do the same." at that, she too heads out the door.

Now it was just Nya and Lucifer. Nya looks at her older brother and hugs him, "Oniisan, can we go too now?"

"Not yet, Nya-chan. I've got some things to do first." Lucifer disapproves, shaking Nya loose from him.

"Ohhh... Okay then. Well, I'll be on the couch when you do! Hee hee!" she brightly replies, skipping back to the counch.

Lucifer always wondered how Nya could be so cheerful. He hate to see how she be if she ever found out her older brother was being possesed by a demonic being. The sheer thought made Lucifer sad and agree in the same. Though, he forgets it and goes back upstairs and into his room, shutting the door as well. He lets out a loud sigh as he rests in his computer chair, looking into the reflection his unactivated laptop gave off. Suddenly, a second figure appears. Lucifer the Fallen Angel.

"AAH!? Lucifer?! What do you want of me now?! Have I not suffered enough?!" Lucifer growled, sneering at the fallen angel's face.

The ex-angel shows no sign of reply, giving nothing but a blank expression to the boy, "... Thy cannot elude me for too long. Thou am more stronger than ye could ever compreahend. Remember that well, little Lucifer. Thy are mine to control from this point on."

"You're wrong! SO VERY WRONG!! I will prove myself to be more than you can match. You will never control me forever, Lucifer. Even if our names and images may look similar, I am still human, while you are doomed yourself to a outer shell of your once angelic beauty." Lucifer feriously disagrees, nearing lashes at the man's reflection.

"We shall see of that, little one. Of now though, thy should begin the proper training for what awaits thy in battle." Lucifer addresses back, turning away from his reflection.

"And what battle would that be?" Lucifer questioned, still having force within his tone.

"A battle between other tamers and possesors." the ex-angel replied, having a tone of seriousness in it.

"What?! Others like myself!? Why would I ever fight ones like me, you damned being?!" Lucifer howlered, pouding his fist against the table's surface.

"Ones who would seek to destroy thy and gain me, as their reward." the fallen angel replies, still showing his blank expression.

"AH!?" Lucifer was quite shocked, from those who would be of demonic origin. Now those of newly gained demonic forces too?! It seemed there was much, much more to this whole situation than he could ever manage.

So there I was faced with the fallen angel, Lucifer... It was like I said in the beginning: For some unknown reason, I couldn't stop it. It seemed the demon had played his cards well and won his "prize" at last. Though, the thought of others like me... Just seems too terrifying to be true. Well... that all changed when I came to face him... The second tamer.

Author's Thoughts
Well, it seems that the art forum contest isn't calling finish until next week's Friday. So I was able to get time to make the final part to Episode 2. Well, as you have read, you've been introduced to Lucifer's second sister, Alenda. Hopefully I'll be able to make a picture of them and the other ones as well. Heh heh, well except for the father. In a way, he's already been drawn. Though, I'm keeping that under raps for now. ;) And finally, it seems that the two Lucifers are at necks with each other. Rivalary has started and the matter of question appears: Who will win in the end? Though, what really is the main matter right now is who the identity of this second tamer is.

Also a quick note: Tamers - the human being who posses the devil & Possesors - the demonic beings who reside within the human's body. Just wanted to keep that clear. ^_^

Well, episode 3 hasn't been started yet but, it'll be worth the wait. :snoogins:

Postby Darkness_calls » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:28 pm

Ohhohohohhh.
The Lucifers aren't that much of a friends :happy:

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:35 pm

GAH! So much...GOTHICA!!

And since I'm getting sleepy, I was only able to read parts 1 and 2. Terribly sorry.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Keeper » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:37 pm

Hah hah, I shouldn't have ever read Death Note! That's what too the role as inspiration to the writer. XD Well, that's a fine start my friend. Take your rest and read some later when you want. I'm just happy you decided to read it. (for um certain askings that is. ^_^; )

Postby Comic Kitten » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:10 am

Ran out of comments today, but great fic! ^_^
Hmm

Postby Keeper » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:14 am

Heh, hopefully they'll come back tomorrow. Also this ain't a fic. ^_^; OMG!? Heh, it's a sub story to one of my characters who were a villian in one of fics though. :)

Postby Melcadrien » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:32 am

A sub story to a ex-villain in one your fics? Sorry, but it is either me having problems trying to figure what you are saying, or (sorry for being blunt) you have a slight problem.

In any case, nice work. Keep it up!

Postby Keeper » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:53 am

Yeah, turned out I did word that out wrong. It's merely a story that's involving something Velmont (aka the villian from True Road fic) did in the past, and what is happening now in the story is because of that something Velmont did.

Nutshell explaination: Velmont makes a deal with Lucifer (fallen angel), fails to keep deal and raises hell somehow, is killed, Crypt takes chronicle (which Velmont made years before), 25 years later Crypt gets the kid Lucifer to take chronicle, Lucifer becomes a tamer and now has Lucifer (fallen angel) as his possesor.

Basically, it has a developing storyline. It's a multi-part story. You have one event going on here and then go to something different. Get now? XP

Re: Keeper's Faust Fall: Dormant Memories (ep.3 begins)

Postby Keeper » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 pm

[center]EPISODE 3 CHARACTERS[/center]
[center]ImageImageImageImageImageImage[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]The Tamer's Liberation[/center]
[center]Part 1[/center]

Those of us who's devoted to a certain purpose, surely become victim to it. There are those of us who's died to upon that purpose. No matter what the cost, if it's true enough to follow or care for; take forth the challenge. I've seen that and through it... leaves back a scar from which shall never heal. No matter how much the person is forgiven. The scar will always stay.

The story take places as a long, silver limo pulls into a rich site of someone's home. The silver-color vehicle comes to a stop as it meets face-to-face with a golden gate door. Next to the gate door stood a police official, wearing a black SWATS suit. He approaches the sun-lit car as the driver's window comes wheeling down. The officer greets the limo driver with a bright smile, “Good afternoon, Ms. Williams; your mother and father are waiting for you.” he greets to the passenger in the back of the limo. He then addresses to the driver to head through the gates. The driver nods in agreement and drives off into a gorgeous sight of a front yard.

The driver stops, exists the limo next and heads to the passenger's door. He slowly opens the door as a little girl peers her head out the entrance. The girl herself had long, elegant hair; light-brown actually, with two, tan, strips of fringe on each side of her face. Her eyes were a deep magenta-pink, on the left-side of her peach cheeks was a small, moon tattoo. The little girl shows a small smile as her left tooth pokes out like a vampire's. Her limo driver leads her into a large, beautiful mansion as she follows. Inside she met face with two adults; possibly in their mid 40s, nonetheless though, they seemed to be her parents. The hair had short, brown hair and he wore a black, business suit. Her mother had the same long, light-brown hair as she, but had it in a pulled back in a ponytail style. She wore a white, long dress with two, matching bracelets.

“Hello, mother and father. So! Can I finally go? I've passed all my studies and I know enough about the place, and possibly enough to go into their school system. So, what's your decision?” the little girl excitedly yelped, rushing up to her parents as she did.

Her father and mother expand eye-to-eye and reface their daughter. Her father was the first to speed, “Well, sweetie, me and your mother thought about it. And-” her father was stopped as her daughter pounces at you.

“And “what” daddy? And what?!” she pleaded excitedly.

“Hah hah, calm yourself, dear.” her mother laughed, removing her from her father's chest.

“Eh, sorry about that. Heh heh.” she apologized, slowly gaining her sense back.

Recovering from her daughter's overexcited pounce; her father finally reclaims his former stance, ready to make his decision, "Pleaaase sweetie; don't be acting like that when you go. Now like I was going to say in the beginning; your mother and I thought it would be a great experience for you if you when. So we decided... and we agreed! You can go on your way to Tokyo, Japan." he announces, filling his daughter with such delight her eyes sparkled with amazement, slowly as she starts to tremble. Her father only knew it was the great excitement that he even had when he her age. So merely he digs through his pocket and pulls out a blue ticket, "Here you go, sweetie. A passport ticket for your very own private plane to there."

Her daughter was a bit too busy prancing around with overjoy; that is until she heard the word "private", "Wha...?! But daddy! I was hoping to take a regular plane to Japan. I really want to meet other people you know." she winks, explaining that the private plane was out of the question.

"Uh?! Sweetie, be reasonable, there are real awful people out there and in public?! Don't even get me-" her father trails off as the wife steps in, giving a slight look of understanding to her daughter's wish. The husband was quite frankly stunned by the expression on her face.

The girl's mother slowly approaches her daughter and smiles, "Hee hee, I had a feeling you would say that, dear. So. I decided to make some different arrangements. If that alright with you, honey?" the wife spoke, facing her husband with questionable eyes; eyes that even made her strong-willed husband shutter.

"Ohh... I don't see why not. Our daughter has tooken that five years worth of self-defense class for nothing. Alright, you can take a public plane. Though I like you to take a body guard before you go anywhere." her father ordered, only looking out for his daughter's safety. Even if she was showing a disagreeable sneer from his decision. Nonetheless, something had to be done or the child was not going to get her dear wish.

"B-but daddy!?" her daughter howlered in such disagreement.

"That is enough, sweetie. You're getting a body guard or you're not going at all!" her mother harshly opposed, running forward in front of her husband, nearing knocking him down in the process.

"Mommy, I can take care of myself! I sware to yo-" she stops as a phone rings about on top of a cable table that stood near the mansion's enterance.

"I-I'll get it." her father spoke. He quickly removes the phone from its resting spot and hears into it, "M'yes, what is Burtmen? Really now? Well, that's grand timing; our little angel was about to go without one. So what's the man's name? Well, that's an interesting one. How much experience does he have? That much!? Fine then; send him on in." her father slowly puts down the phone and smiles as he spots his daughter's relieved face.

Just as the phone sets to a rest the mansion's doors slowly open forth. The daylight cracks through the wooden constructs as the front yard's view comes in. Coming up the mansion's white stairs showed a blue/gray-haired man. His clothes were a light-blue with yellow and black stripes lining down; from his wool vest, to his gloves, and all the way to his pant legs. He as well wore a pair of heavy-grayed boots. Behind him were a pair of sword handles, gently stored in his long shaft; which looked as it could hold two swords. It was nicely type to the man's waist, barely wabbling as he made it up the stairs. The only thing that worried the parents was the blue-haired man's gloomy, right eye. It glowed a unholy look; even seeing the fact it was heavenly sky-blue.

The man slowly comes to a stop as he meets face-to-face with his clients, "Greetings and fare meetings to you all. My name is Gabriel. I was told that you have need for the assistance of a body guard. So thus I come to lend my hands in service." Gabriel presentable announced, finishing it with a graceful bow.

"Myyyy, what a gentlemen." the wife excitedly addressed, clapping her hands together in satisfaction.

"Well, dear, I suppose you're already to go then?" her father asked her. His daughter nods in a quick speed, nothing more than the excitement growing in her. Her father was quite pleased. He next quicks a quick clap of his hands and comes in four servants, eaching carrying a suitcase; "Gentlemen, see to it that these are put into my darling daughter's limo and that they are not to be ruined on the way." he quickly orders; the servants nod and carry their share of a suitcase to the limo.

"Now are you sure you'll be alright, sweetie" her mother worriedly asked, kneeling down to her daughter's height.

"No worries, mommy. I'm sure I'll be fine. Anyways, lets go, Gabriel." she told her body guard as they head out the twin doors. Her mother and father only show worried faces as they see their daughter go out into a world that they worried that would harm their daughter in any way. Though, they still had a bit of those feelings towards the conviently placed body guard of their daughter's. Who was this Gabriel afterall?

Author's Thoughts
Oooooh! I didn't like how I started episode 3, but like I wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger for too long. Anyways, we've just be introduced to the Williams's family mansion and what the family itself is like too. So as for our newer character, Gabriel; has taken on the role as Ms. Williams's body guard. Though, is there more to him than meets his cold-hollow eyes? ;) (Don't spoil it for those who already know! XD)

Yeah, and added a cast sheet of those involved in episode 3. Mainly, those who are main the characters. So like Lucifer's sisters will be in it too.

Next

Return to Literature