Tsunade ^_^:RTS:Announcement

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Tsunade » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:32 pm

Chapter 12- Surprise Helper
Part 1

They kept walking until they saw a huge black smoke coming from a village.

“What’s happening?” Sango said
“Come on, let’s hurry” Raven said

They started running toward the huge black smoke was coming from. And they saw some people screaming and running, little children calling their parents with tears. The houses were all on fire, some of the people were dead in the ground with blood running through it. Sango, Raven and Kirara looked at all this and were all astonished. Some people were running in front of them.

“Sir? Sir? What happened here?” Sango asked holding her boomerang on her back.
“Birds, big birds on fire burnt the village, you should run!!” The man kept running as the voice faded.
“Aaahhhhhh! The birds are coming again!!!!” A woman with a child in her arms yelled pointing at the sky. Raven and Sango looked and the birds weren’t on fire but they were coming after the people. “Hiraikotsu!” Sango yelled and threw her boomerang toward the birds, killing them. Kirara transformed.

“Sango, look!” Raven said pointing at the middle of where the birds where gathering. They saw a woman with red eyes and black hair in the back of a unicorn.
“Wait a second… I know her… she’s princess Abi. But why is she here?” Sango asked a little confused
“We have not time for that right now” Raven said pointing at the birds that were going straight at them. Sango went on Kirara’s back and she flew up where the princess is. Raven stood in the ground fighting the birds.

“Why are you here?” Sango stared at Abi angrily
“I just got bored and it seems I’m gonna have more fun that I expected” Abi said with an evil grin and her unicorn threw fire through its mouth. Kirara dodged it. “Hiraikotsu!” Sango threw her boomerang at Abi who dodged it too. Abi jumped at Sango and they fell in the ground leaving Kirara and the unicorn fighting against each other.

Raven was fighting the birds. She kicked one and vanished. Then she heard a crying voice from inside a burning house. Raven started running toward it and saw a baby crying. A burnt log was about to fall on top of the baby. Raven caught the log with her powers and threw it away and then grabbed the baby. The entire house was about to fall but she managed to get out in time. A woman was running and saw Raven with the baby. Raven gave the baby to the woman and she ran away with the baby. Suddenly some birds appeared behind her and tackled at her. She fell and the birds were flying toward Raven. She managed to stand up but the birds were very close to her but something passed through the birds instantly killing them. Raven looked at where the things came from and saw a familiar female figure and realized who it was…
--------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!! I'm enyoing my own fic very much. Maybe tomorrow you'll see the next part
Last edited by Tsunade on Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My first fanfic-Chapter 14: viewtopic.php?t=11453
A Model's Diary!:Ingrid Lavinge:Translated by Tsunade:Comedy:
viewtopic.php?t=14977
Teen Titans, you'll never be forgotten!!!

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:36 pm

Great update love the cliffhangers.
very well done Tsunade
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:17 pm

X to the rescue :happy:

Well done. I'm enjoying this fic really much ^_^

Postby Emerald Emblem » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:26 pm

The rescuer has to be Tsunade from your fic (Not you of course)
Lovely update
Lily: few people here are worthy of my rape

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:27 pm

That was my guess also ;)

Postby Tsunade » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:55 pm

Announcement

Ok guys, for some reason, i decided to do some info about the characters of my fic. So basically the infos are based on my fic. I think is pretty interesting!
go here http://www.freewebs.com/raven_tsunade21 and check them out. ;)
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Tsunade » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:47 pm

Guys, sorry for the delay. But here it is. Enjoy it! ^_^
---------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 12- Surprise Helper
Part 2

Meanwhile Kirara was busy with the red eyes unicorn, which was shooting fire balls from its mouth to her, so as Kirara. They stopped and both started running/flying towards each other. The unicorn was charging with its horn. Kirara dodged it and tackled at it with her tail and then threw bigger fireballs to the unicorn which couldn’t dodge them. The unicorn got hit and was covered with smoke and fell in the ground making a little crack below it.

Raven was looking in the shadows where there was a familiar female figure walking out of the shadows. She came out and there she was, Tsunade, who was smiling at Raven.
“Little help?” she said and Raven smiled and nodded.
Birds kept coming, this time covered in fire(some of 'em). They got on their battling pose and looked at each other. Then Tsunade started to throw kunais and shurikens. No miss! Raven flew up and kicked, punched and even grabbed them with her powers defeating them all, since they weren’t stong. A simple kick or punch could kill them. They defeated them all and were breathing heavily (the birds were like 100).

Sango and Abi were standing in front of each other with some distance and they were in the battling pose. The wind blew and they started running towards each other. Sango threw some poison gas at Abi. Seconds later the gas cleared and there was a light purple barrier surrounding Abi.

A barrier?!? Damn it! “Hiraikotsu!!” Sango threw her boomerang at Abi but it rebounded as it makes contact with the barrier. It came back to Sango, who caught it.
Abi giggled evilly “How can you beat me if you can’t even touch me?” she said with an evil grin. Sango looked closely at the barrier, where the boomerang made contact, and noticed that there was a little hole.
It seems that her barrier isn’t that powerful. Hmph… Naraku’s death has affected some demons…good! “Hiraikotsu!!” she threw her boomerang again in the same place. She did this 2 more times. Abi just stood there; she was so confident that didn’t notice the hole that the boomerang made on her right side.
“HAHAHA!!!” she laughed manically “That’s all?? I thought I was going to have more fun fighting with you, but, what can you expect from a trash like you? Let’s just finish this!” She said stretching her arms aiming at Sango. Then something started to glow bigger and bigger in the palm of her hands, something red, it looked like fire.
Sango smiled confident. “Yes, let’s just finish this!” she threw poison gas again and went inside the gas(remember that she has a custom-fit gas mask)
What the…?I can’t… *cough*… see… Abi was trying to see but all that she could see was gas. Then she sensed something moving quickly at her right side. She was about to turn her gaze to her right side but… before she could realize…*cough blood* She just felt something passing through her stomach. She coughed blood again. Some blood was falling from her stomach. And there she was, Sango, who sprang a katana through Abi’s stomach. Sango took out the katana and Abi made a few steps back and fell on her knees putting her hands on the hole made by the katana. “H…How did y…you…? She said looking at her.
“You were so confident that you didn’t notice the little hole I made with my Hiraikotsu the first time it hit your barrier. So I did it over an over until it got like that” Sango explained pointing to the hole. “So, how is it feels to be beaten by trash?” she teased and turned her back at her, starting walking. Abi could barely move and glared at her but then she laughed.
She’s beaten and yet she still laughs? Something’s not right. Sango thought.
“H..Haven’t… found….your b…brother yet? Abi said looking at her. Sango stopped as her heart did for a second. She turned and looked at her and Abi was smiling evilly and died. Sango just stood there sad, worried, wondering how is her brother. Such thought made her miserable. Kirara came followed by Raven and Tsunade, who saw Abi dead.
“Sango, are you ok?” Raven asked looking at her worried face
“Y…yes” She answered
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is Kohaku fine?? What about BB and Naruto??
You’ll find out in the next chapter/s
I hope you like it. It was going to be longer… good thing a cut it ^_^

End of part 2
End of chapter 12
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby dark psyghost » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:03 pm

great update Tsunade
Image Image Image

Postby Tetra-Holy » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:06 pm

Very Good Update =D

>_>

Postby Tsunade » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Chapter 13- Another Enemy

Somewhere in a black lake, where there is a black castle floating on it and there are mountains around it and is all inside an invincible barrier making the place very dark, lives a woman, a very dangerous woman yet beautiful, who’s capable of everything. Let’s see what’s happening inside the castle.

“Ok, we are in this big dark room encaged in this stupid metal thing that I can’t even break!! And on top of that we don’t even know who’s behind all this! Damn it!!” Naruto complained very angry tightening his hands (closing hands making them a fist).
“Really? Didn’t notice” Beast Boy teased
“Damn it! Don’t joke!” Naruto said staring at him
“Whatever, dude…” B.B rolled his eyes

Naruto turned his back at B.B and crossed his arms muttering. Then he saw the boy that was brought the other day unconscious. He walked towards him and stared. Beast Boy noticed, stood up and walked towards them.

“You know him?” Naruto asks as he sees B.B approaching
“No, but it worries me” He stopped and looked at the boy. Who’s he? Why are we here?!?
“I just want him to wake up so I can ask him if he knows who’s behind all this” Naruto puts his hands on the back of his head and turned around. Suddenly they hear an evil chuckle.
“It’s her” B.B said turning his gaze to the side where he heard the chuckle. Naruto did as well
“You won’t know that yet” A woman with long hair said with an evil grin
“What are you planning? You witch!!” Naruto yelled at her
“Oh! You have guts to talk to me like that. You don’t want to do that again” she said opening her eyes glaring at him. They saw her eyes. They were scary red eyes. Suddenly Herald opened the door of the room (they couldn’t see who it was, tough)
“Excuse me Ms…” Herald couldn’t finish
“Yes?” the woman interrupted
“Something troublesome has happened”
That voice… B.B said to himself thinking of where he has heard that voice before
“What?” she asked
“Our enemies have joined forces” he said
What?? Her eyes were wide open but then she calmed and smiled. “Call him!” she ordered
“Right away” Herald said and left
The woman turned her gaze to the boys. “As expected. They want to save you. But they won’t stand a chance” she chuckled
“What do you mean they?” Naruto asked curiously as he wanted to know who wanted to save him
B.B looked closely at the woman. “You mean…?” He couldn’t finish. A floating little t.v appeared in front of them. They both looked surprised as they saw 3 young women walking together.
“Raven!”
“Granny Tsunade?!?” Naruto said more surprised than B.B “And that chick is…”
“His sister” the woman said and the boys looked at the boy unconscious. Then someone appeared in the shadows.
“You call me?” a male voice said kneeling at her Rather the voice of a boy
“Yes. I want you to annihilate them” she said showing the t.v to the boy
“Heh… One against Raven?”
“And against Tsunade?”
“You won’t stand a chance” Naruto and B.B said confidently
The boy chuckled evilly and stared at them. His grey eyes were filled with the intent to kill. “Really?” then he looked at the woman “With pleasure” He said at her and disappeared.
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby BG07 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:12 pm

I wonder who it could be... I'll be waiting for your next update with great interest ^_^
Last edited by BG07 on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dark psyghost » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:14 pm

Great update Tsunade.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:13 pm

Awesomeness!!!
urgh... I want more :happy:
(I'm not pushing)

Postby Fallen Angel » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:33 pm

cool update tsunade!
my fanfic:With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos chapter 14, the finale is up, check it out

Postby Comic Kitten » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:38 pm

Sweet!!! ^_^
Meow.

Postby Tsunade » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:07 pm

THANK YOU ALL!!! :)
-----------------------------------

Chapter 14- Tsunade’s Wish/ New Comer

After saving the village, the 3 women and Kirara went off to their little trip.

“Sooo, how should I call you? Hokage ooor…?” Raven asked as they were walking
“Tsunade, you can call me Tsunade” She said
“What made you change your mind?” asked Sango a little annoyed
“Well… I really want to save Naruto but I couldn’t leave the village so easily. When you said those words… FLASHBACK OF WHAT SANGO SAID

“What about you? You won’t be looking for Naruto?!?”
“Isn’t him important to you?!?”
“I thought you were the one who protects every villager…”
END OF FLASBACK

“He isn’t just a villager… I look at him as my brother. If anything happens to him…” Tsunade turned her head down “I don’t know if I’ll survive again” She said
“Again?” Sango said
“I lost my little brother and boyfriend in a war a long time ago. I saw my boyfriend die… I couldn’t… I couldn’t do anything for both of them!” tears were falling “Just then years after that I met Naruto. He made me remember their dreams, his same dream…” she remembered the 3 of them saying the same thing “Being Hokage is my dream”. She raised her face, there were no tears anymore. “Being Hokage!” wind blew moving her hair, she smiled. “It was also my wish to their dreams to come true. I can’t let Naruto die until he accomplishes his dream”
“Tsunade…” Sango said, touched about what she just heard
Tsunade looked at them “Shizune noticed and told me to go with you and she’ll take care of my job, which I know she can do it better than me” Tsunade chuckled
Sango and Raven smiled at Tsunade.
“Wait, what happens if the people find out you’re not there?” asked Raven
“They won’t. Shizune will transform into myself and take my place” Tsunade replies
(Question marks appear above the 2 young women)
“Weird” Raven said.
Tsunade looked at their confused faces (a sweet drop appears on the side of her head). “Take myself for example. I’m 54 years old.” She said
“Whaaaat?!?!?” The 2 young women yelled shocked. Even Kirara was in shock.
“Weird!” Sango said still surprised
“er…” Raven said
“This is Henge no justsu(transformation technique), of course, this one specifically is different. But in other words you can transform into anyone including the voice” Tsunade says (Anime sweet drops appear on Raven, Sango and Kirara) “By the way, which village was that? I never knew that village existed” She said.
Sango’s eyes opened wide.
“What’s wrong?” Raven asked
“Now that you mention it, your village wasn’t on my world either…”
At that point Raven put her two fingers (finger from her right hand and finger from her left hand) on her head and started moving them in circles in each side of her head. “This is too much” she said to herself with an unpleasant face. Sango and Tsunade didn’t hear.
“I was so distracted thinking of my brother that I didn’t notice earlier. There’s something wrong about this place…” Sango said
Raven stopped moving her fingers. “Tell me about it…” She said
“This isn’t my world” Sango finished
“This is nobody’s world” a female voice said.

They heard the voice behind them and turned around to see who it was. They saw a woman with long blond hair, brighter than Tsunade’s, it was shining. She has purple eyes, white circle-form earrings. She’s wearing an open purple jacket and under it a white shirt without sleeves, it wasn’t covering her shoulders but the jacket was, and had jeans. She was walking toward the 3 women... then stopped in front of them. “Name is Mai Valentine”
-----------------------------------
Cliffhanger!!
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby dark psyghost » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:50 pm

Great update Tsunade.
Image Image Image

Re: Tsunade ^_^:RTS:Chapter 14 (june/25)

Postby Leon FlameBurst » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:35 pm

Great chapter, Tsunade!
And excuse me that I don't visited here for a long time.

Postby Tsunade » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:30 pm

Oh don't worry Leon! ;)
-----------------------------
Guys I don't know if I said this but a friend of mine is going to do my fic in comic form 'cause he liked it a lot and likes to draw. First he was going to do it in flash but he changed his mind.
------------------------------
Now about next chapter. I haven't write it yet 'cause I've been doing other things and I'm preparing for my trip to US. Oh yeah about that. I'm leaving on July 12 but I think the internet will be off days before so I won't be here for like 2 weeks and more days.
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:41 pm

Mai !!
Dum dum dum!
lol

Good to see you are still alive ;)

Postby Fallen Angel » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:15 pm

. . . how many characters are you putting into this? are you going to be able to keep track of them all?

anyway, the story is getting better. ^_^
my fanfic:With Power Comes Responsibility, or Chaos chapter 14, the finale is up, check it out

Postby Tsunade » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:49 pm

You're actually asking that KNOW? Ha! just wait. and yes I'll be able to keep track. I'm just putting my fav characters but trust me not ALL of 'em. but not all the characters that are and will be in the fic are my fav. for example Princess Abi( the one who fights with Sango, chapter 12) isn't one of my favs.
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Re: Tsunade ^_^:RTS:Just to let you know (july/4)

Postby Cadaverous » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:14 pm

nice fic I just read it all, am I the only one thoug hthat thinks naurto takes place in the present? in it they have color pictures, walkie talkies, and mines.

Postby Tsunade » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:10 am

Oh! that, well yes... is complicated but it will be explain in chapter 15 or 16 ;)

and thanks

guys my fic is like in hiatus... :( details... tell later
viewtopic.php?t=14977

Postby Tsunade » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:02 pm

Hey ya'll
This friday I'm going to talk to my friend(the one that will do my fic in comic) and after that I'm going to continue my fic. I'm sorry for those who liked it and I haven't put any updates but probably this sunday I'll put the next update.

Oh and check the awesome new fic of PPgd Fan:Naruto fic
viewtopic.php?t=14977

PreviousNext

Return to Literature