Since no one else seems to be participating (why?!) I'll evaluate Keeper's answers.
1. The Berserker Revolt occured after the birth of the Powerpuff Girls. True or False?
BZZT! Wrong! There've been very subtle and obvious hints in Life and Times that the Berserker Revolt occurred quite some time before the PPG were made. In fact, notice how Shad is a few months to one year older then them.
2. Shad Staydamind's mindstate at the beginning of Dual Minds Think Alike was what?
I was expecting melencholy(sp?) but that'll do too.
3. Name ALL of Claire's powers featured from Life and Times to Dual Minds Think Alike.
Healing parts and regeneration. Also her newer powers that she got from the Cruxis Crystals.
GAH! You're half right AND wrong! True, she has healing and molecular regeneration. HOWEVER...although these powers have only been shown once or twice, she also has the ability to increase the hardness of a solid object (as seen in chapter 35 of Life and Times) and brainwave transmission (as seen in chapter 21b of Dual Minds Think Alike). And don't forget the most important ability. She was able to morph into her younger self as well! Why did she look like Barasia in that form? Heheh. Here's a hint: the answer is in one of Griddles' pics at his gallery. As for the Cruxis Crystal, Claire doesn't even know about those, and she's NOT evil! There was a reason why her name was like this --->"Claire(?)" after she died.
4. Berry had strong contempt towards which Powerpuff?
Bell or Bubbles
No and yes. Berry liked Bell and hated Bubbles.
5. Omi was smacked out of the Showdown under what misunderstanding?
For looking up Bell's dress. XD
6. Bean is a representation of which Bubbles' characteristics?
a) Scared and pacifism
7. Bop showed evidence that she is not shy about ANYTHING (and I put great emphasis on that last word)! True or False
Hehe. Believe me when I say that she's unusually open about...actually, I'll keep my mouth shut on that.
8. Dimitri used to work for which organization?
9. Who made the Lava-raptors and Lavasaurus Rex?
Mojo and Zim. Lava-raptors for Mojo, and Lavasaurus Rex for both of them.
Yes and yes. (no matter what Mojo has to say on the latter)
10. When the Powerpuffs and Creampuffs first fought each other, who won?
11. Which songs did Shad and the Powerpuffs first sing?
GAH! And you were on a roll too! Sorry, but even though I didn't quite clarify enough, they never sung that until later, and even then, it was only Blossom, Bubbles and Shad singing it since Buttercup obviously loathes sugary sweet songs. The first song they all sang at once was Begin the Try. The link's dead, but PM me and I'll show you the site (of course I passed it around quite a lot a while ago). Blossom and Buttercup sang Hikari Todoku Basho De, Blossom had a solo of Piece of Peace, Bubbles and Shad sang Heart wa Wow Wow and...well, the rest pretty much stems off to the karaoke chapter in Dual Minds Think Alike.
12. What was Shad's gift to Bubbles back in Townsville?
A kitten plushie.
Technically called a Nekokoneko, but a valid answer nonetheless.
13. The gun that Dimitri uses on occasion, and the shots it fired, are based on what robot/creature? (hint: starts with a D)
I don't know.
Odd. Griddles practically gave away the answer to this one after chapter 30! The shots and the effects of it are based off the Daleks of the 2005 series of Doctor Who. Which reminds me, I gotta watch that Dalek episode tomorrow...for the fourth time!
14. Berry constantly tried to keep Shad to herself for what reason?
She dislikes Bubbles being near him.
Hit the nail on the head!
15. Who released the nanobots?
Wonder if I can get Seir to draw up that scenario. Oh, and you're right.
16. Why did the Powerpuffs had to stay at Shad's house for a while?
It was because Shad was "kidnapped" by the Darstar Council and they where searching for him.
D'oh! A good streak foiled once again! They had to remain in Shad's house because Bean and Bop trashed the Utonium household whilst "playing" with the Powerpuffs.
17. Name at least 2 attacks Brisbane used in his angel form.
Punishment Photon and Angel Feathers
Remove the first word and you got it.
18. Dr. X is Cranston Thaddeus Utonium. True or False?
You can thank Griddles for that.
19. How many visionbursts did the Powerpuffs have in total?
Missed it by a one number. There were 6 visionbursts in total. The Powerpuffs had 2 together, Bubbles and Buttercup each had one seperately between nights, Bell had one, and Berry got the most scariest one of all.
20. Berry has a named attack. True or False.
False! Only Bean and Bop had named attacks, with Bop having an extra one when in a state of Bubblevicious Overdrive. Yes, overdrive! I'll explain in a moment.
Bonus Question: Now thing really hard on this one. What do YOU think is the Grimlock Curse?
The Grimlock Curse is probably a infection from the chemical X that was put into you but is than tainted by something of darkness and matured into something even more horrible. Obviously it's not the original Grimlock curse that I thought up. Of course. *rolls eyes*
Rather good theory, but nope. Remember Claire's very last words before she died. The sentence in bold. Also, it's a really subtle hint, but Barasia mentioned that a certain "cloaked bonehead" (emphasis on BONEhead) knew about the Berserker Revolt as well. Now relate that to Mandy's reaction when she saw Shad in his Heartless form. Look back on what she said. See a link?
Now for my take on Bubblevicious. I planned out 3 stages of it. One for each Creampuff. Bean has Bubblevicious Overlimit. Berry has Bubblevicious Outbreak. Bop uses Bubblevicious Overdrive. When in those states of rage, they have access to one extra, and VERY deadly attack! So far, only Bop used her extra attack. But rest assured, Bean and Berry will have their chance. In fact, if they were all to be in Bubblevicious at once...OOPS! Almost let it slip!
So as for the quiz, not sure why only Keeper decided to answer them, but as I said, meh. Perhaps I'll do it again sometime. Were the questions too hard?