Dark Psyghost's: Haunting past: PG-13: Fanfic: C42 Pt6

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Dark Psyghost's: Haunting past: PG-13: Fanfic: C42 Pt6

Postby dark psyghost » Mon May 22, 2006 4:16 pm

The story haunting past will be posted in this thread.
As for my other fic Gaiarus Legacy it is posted here.
Gaiarus legacy.

Haunting Past

Chapter 1
Part 1: escape from the ghost zone
Somewhere in the ghost zone.
“Take this sound blast.” Said Ember while playing her guitar.

Immediately an energy blast was launched from Ember’s guitar.
Crovax noticed the blast and jumped aside.
Ember turned the power knob on her and launched a second blast from her guitar.
Crovax teleported behind Ember and threw a dark energy ball at her and hits Ember in the back.
The blast launched Ember thirty feet away.
“Lucky shot bastard” Said Ember while getting up just in time to see Crovax charging at her.
Crovax unleashed a flurry of punches that were blocked by Ember using her guitar as a shield.
“Nighteyes destroy her guitar.” Said Crovax while he is throwing punches at Ember.
Two red eyes appeared in the shadow of Crovax.
Crovax backed off while a red eyed blob launched from Crovax his shadow into Ember’s guitar.
Ember started to play on her guitar to launch another energy blast but instead her guitar blew up launching her away.
Crovax teleported to where Ember was lying and puts a foot on her chest and charged up a dark energy blast aimed at Ember’s face while the red eyed blob returned to his shadow.
Ember opened her eyes to see an energy blast being charged up in front of her face.
“Ok I’ll tell you where the portal is.” Said Ember while trying to get up.
Ember pointed in a north west and says “The portal is over there but it’s far away.”
Crovax launched the blast hitting Ember full in the face and flied off in the same direction as Ember pointed out.

In the laboratory at the Phantom residence Danny was cleaning up.
Suddenly the ghost portal opened and a brown haired kid with blue eyes stepped out of the portal with a brown cloak covering his mouth and body.
“Who are you?” Asked Danny while he changed into his ghost form.
“I am Crovax” Said Crovax while Danny charged at him.

end part 1
Last edited by dark psyghost on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:41 am, edited 179 times in total.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Mon May 22, 2006 4:34 pm

Danny the phantom, to bad I've never seen it. The story is well done.

It started so instantly taht I lost track instantly.
Either way, its well done ^_^

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 1)

Postby dark psyghost » Mon May 22, 2006 4:38 pm

thanks had some trouble thinking of a boring kind of start so i started with a action kind of start
Image Image Image

fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 2)

Postby dark psyghost » Tue May 23, 2006 9:04 am

Chapter 1
Part 2: finally back on earth
Danny charged at Crovax ready to punch.
Crovax blocked the punch and launched a punch back at Danny.
Danny phased out a second before Corvax’s punch would hit.
“Where did he go.” Asked Crovax while he was looking around.
“What do you care? Lets get out of here we have more important thing.” Said a deep and dark voice while two red eyes appeared in Crovax his shadow.
“Your right Nighteyes lets get out of here.” Answered Crovax while he flied towards the door.
Suddenly Crovax is kicked launching him against the wall.
Crovax opened his eyes to see Danny launching a green energy blast towards and teleports to the door.
Danny saw Crovax appearing at the door and charged right at him.
Crovax looks at the table standing next to the door and his eyes started to glow.
At moment right before Danny’s kick would hit Crovax looks at him and Danny is hit in the side by the table.
Surprised from the unexpected hit was unable to phase out before he and the table hit the wall.
At the time Danny opened his eyes the door was open and he was alone in the laboratory. Hearing someone approaching Danny changed back to his human form.
“Who or what where those two.” Said Danny to himself.

On a top of the library Crovax looked at his shadow.
Suddenly his shadow toke the shape winged man with sharp claws and two red eyes.
“Well Nighteyes after many years we are out of the ghost zone and back on earth.” Said Crovax.
“Finally now we can plan for the reason we are here.” Said Nighteyes.
“Revenge.” Said Crovax while an evil smile appeared on Nighteyes face.
End part 2.

pictures of crovax and nighteyes will be posted soon
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue May 23, 2006 10:34 am

Good ... really good.
Well done ^_^

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 2)

Postby dark psyghost » Tue May 23, 2006 3:33 pm

thanks for the comment.
here are the pictures i said i would post they aren't very good though.

crovax:

nighteyes:

sorry for the big post
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Tue May 23, 2006 3:34 pm

Night eyes is so cool :)
the other one is good also ... but Night eyes is so ... cool

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 2)

Postby dark psyghost » Wed May 24, 2006 9:32 am

thanks for the comment

here is the next update
Chapter 1
Part 3: the world has changed a bit.
“I think we can get some info on our enemy in the library.” Said Crovax.
“Ok lets go see what we can find out.” Said Nighteyes.
“You better hide again Nighteyes.” Said Crovax.
“Alright lets go inside.” Said Nighteyes while Crovax his shadow turned back to normal.
Crovax teleported himself down to the ground and walked into the library.
“Can I help you kid?” Asked the librarian.
“Can you tell me where I can find the news archive miss” Answered Crovax.
“On the computers over there you can find those on the internet.” Said the librarian.
“A computer? Internet?” Said Crovax confused.
“I forgot that some elementary schools don’t teach children how to use computers yet.” Said the librarian.
“Can you show how to search on that internet thing please?” Asked Crovax.
“Ok come with me.” Said the librarian while she walked towards a table with a computer on it.
Crovax followed the librarian and watched how she opened an internet browser and typed in the address of a search site.
“You can type in here for what you want to find information about.” Said the librarian while she pointed at a text bar with the mouse.
“And the click on this button or press enter to start the search.” Said the librarian while she pointed at a button with the text “search” on it.
“Ok thank you miss” said Crovax.
“No problem I’m here to help.” Said the librarian while she walked away.
Crovax clicked on the text bar and typed in the name of his old village “Dimirvilel” and pressed enter.
In an instant the page was filled with search results.
“This will take hours to find a clue about what happened.” Said Crovax in a whispering voice.
“Maybe I can go through it quicker and show you the interesting articles” Said Nighteyes also in a whispering voice.
And Nighteyes turned into a red eyed blob and jumped into the computer.
Suddenly the screen flickered and a page appeared titled “the Dimirville accident”.
The page explained that the town had been destroyed by a explosion 20 years ago and that some people saw a black flash in that area that day.
The page flickered again and another page appeared with the title “lab near Megaville exploded.”.
This page explained that a lab near Megaville exploded 2 days ago and that colored flashes where seen in that area.
“I think we can find some clues about our enemy there” Said Nighteyes still whispering and he returned to Crovax his shadow.
“Ok lets go then.” Said Crovax also whispering while he walked out of the library.
End of part 3
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 24, 2006 10:20 am

Well done. This was quite good. Kepp it up ^_^

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 4)

Postby dark psyghost » Wed May 24, 2006 8:14 pm

thanx for the comment DC

here's the next update

Chapter 1
Part 4: finally free after 20 years and not going back.
“So you basically got beat by this kid.” Said Tucker while he, Sam and Danny where walking out of Casper High building.
“No he hit me with a table and flew off.” Said Danny in a defensive tone.
“But lets go to library to do some research on our presentation about history of Casper high.” Said Sam.
“Ok” Said Danny and Tucker at the same time.
And they walked to the library.
A few blocks from the library Danny suddenly stops and a blue kind of smoke came out of his mouth.
“My ghost sense is going off.” Said Danny when he saw the blue smoke.
“Up there.” Said Sam pointing at a flying boy wearing a cloak.
“I’m going ghost” Said Danny while he changed into his ghost form.
“Good luck” Said Tucker when he gave Danny his thermos.
Danny put away the thermos and charged at Crovax but stopped about halfway and charged up a green energy beam.
Crovax was just flying towards Megaville when he suddenly got hit by a green energy beam sending him towards the ground.
Crovax recovered quickly and saw another enery beam heading his way.
He teleported away and yelled “Dark spheres.” and threw 2 dark energy balls at Danny.
As usual Danny phased out before the attack hit reappeared already charging head first at Crovax.
Danny launches a kick which was easily blocked by Crovax’s arm.

“Why did you attack me? I have no reason to fight you.” Said Crovax while he backed off.
“I have to send you back to where you came from.” Said Danny while he launched a energy beam towards Crovax.
Crovax avoided the beam and said “After 20 years I am finally out of that ghost zone and I am not going back.”
“We will see about that.” Said Danny charging at Crovax.
“Yes we will” Said Crovax as he threw a dark energy ball towards Danny.
Danny phased out and appeared right before Crovax and hit him with a roundhouse kick sending him towards the ground.
Quickly Danny grabbed his thermos and hit Crovax with it and a green dust cloud appeared around Crovax.
When the dust cleared Crovax was still standing there coughing.
“You are not a ghost?” Asked Danny.
“No I’m a human kid you idiot.” Answered Crovax feeling insulted.
A human. I can take control of his and walk him right into the ghost portal. Thought Danny and he phased out and flew inside Crovax his body.
Noticing that Crovax his body was taken over Nighteyes turned into red eyed Blob and flew inside Crovax his body.
Suddenly Crovax hang still in the air.

Inside Crovax his mind Danny found himself on a dark looking plain like field.
Danny looked around and saw a black haired kid with blade like wings wearing a red sweater with a skull on it, blue jeans and a ripped cloak on his back.
The kid’s left underarm was black with spikes coming out of it and a claw as hand but the most scariest that Danny noticed about the kid where his eyes they where completely black except for the red irises.
“Corvax?” asked Danny surprised and a bit scared.
“I just borrowed his body to kick you out of it I’m Nighteyes.” Said Nighteyes in his and Corvax his voice.
End of part 4

Added after 3 hours 6 minutes:

here is a pic of nighteyes when he borowed corvax his body:

sorry for the big post
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Wed May 24, 2006 8:46 pm

I love the wings on taht picture ^_^

Good job, keep it up :)

Postby Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ » Wed May 24, 2006 8:49 pm

It's pretty good.

(HI DC!!!)

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 4)

Postby dark psyghost » Thu May 25, 2006 8:58 am

thanks for the comment DC and ku ku ku.
here is the next update.

Chapter 1
Part 5: out of my body and out of my way.
“So you are the ghost I sensed.” Said Danny while he charged up a energy blast.
“Actually I’m a shadow ghost but you’re close enough.” Said Nighteyes while he spread his wings.
Then Danny fired his energy blast and Nighteyes took to the sky to avoid the blast.
Nighteyes charged up and his right hand was engulfed by a dark flame and started to charge at Danny.
Danny launched a second energy blast at that moment Nighteyes launched the flame from his right hand.
The two blasts hit each other and a small explosion created a cloud of smoke in the air.
Out of the smoke Nighteyes came charging ready to punch Danny with his claw like hand.
Danny saw Nighteye charging at him and tried to phase out but failed and got hit by Nighteyes claw in his stomach.
“You cannot phase out here.” Said Nighteyes while he charged up electricity in his right hand.
Danny tried to recover from the punch but hit with a bolt of electricity send him airborne when.
Nighteyes launched another bolt of electricity towards Danny but Danny created an energy shield to block the bolt.
“ok now its over Kokhuso the dark star” Yelled Nighteyes while he was engulfed by a dark dragon shaped fire ball and charged at Danny with extreme speed.
Danny saw the huge dragon charging and powered his energy shield up.
Nighteyes charged right through Danny his shield and hit Danny with the force of the fireball.
Danny disappeared.

Back in the real world Danny suddenly appeared.
Danny’s costume was lightly burned from when the fireball hit.
Nighteyes flew to Crovax his shadow and Crovax looked around.
“You bastard I said I was not going back.” Said Crovax angry while he charged at Danny.
“I’ll send you back one way or another.” Said Danny just before he phased out.
“You have to do better then that disappearing act to beat me.” Said Crovax while he charged up a ghostly fireball.
“Ghost fire.” Yelled Crovax when he fired the fireball which went straight toward the Danny who was still phased out.
Danny was hit and appeared again and Crovax charged at him.
“Dark blades” yelled Crovax and two swords of dark energy appeared one in each hand while he still charged at Danny.
Crovax started to slash at Danny with the sword but Danny created an energy shield to block the swords.
Quickly Danny launched a energy blast through the shield which Crovax couldn’t evade and send falling towards the ground.
Danny charged after Crovax fist first.
Crovax recovered and threw his swords spinning like energy disks towards Danny.
Danny was hit in the shoulder by the first disk but phased out before the second disk could hit.
Crovax quickly launched a ghost fire attack and followed the fire ball.
Danny appeared and evaded the fireball and unleashed a flurry of punches at Crovax.
Instead of blocking the punches Crovax teleported behind Danny and kicked him in the back of the head.
Danny became unconscious from the kick and crashed on a roof of a flat.
Crovax flew of towards his next destination a burned out laboratory near Megaville.
End chapter 1
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Thu May 25, 2006 3:55 pm

Ghostly fire, what a wonderful attack lol
Kepp it up, I like it ^_^

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 1 part 5)

Postby dark psyghost » Fri May 26, 2006 11:34 am

thanx for the good comment DC
here is the next update.

Chapter 2
Part 1: To Megaville.
Crovax was flying above a forest near Megaville when he suddenly starting to descend slowly.
“Its better if we rest for now you had hardly any strength left after that fight.” Said Nighteyes while Crovax tried to fly straight.
“You’re probably right. Let us find a place to rest in that forest” Said Crovax while he descended towards the forest.
Crovax tried to land but crashed in a tree.
“Well let us rest here” Said Crovax while he sat up on the tree branch and shook his head to stay awake.
Crovax grab a locket from under his cloak and opened it inside was a picture of a little girl and a childish drawing of a boy with blue eyes with the text “for my big brother” written on it in a childish handwriting.
“I will have my revenge.” Said Crovax while he closed the locket and his eyes.

The next morning Jack was in forest for some training and started to do some warming up exercises.
When he was finished warming up he placed a piece of wood on a tree trunk and grabbed his sword and prepared to strike.
With a quick slash Jack cut the piece of wood in half but the force launched one half towards a tree.
Crovax was still sleeping when he was suddenly by a piece of wood and fell out of the tree.
“What the hell” Said Crovax when he stood up and rubbing his head where the piece of wood hit him.
“Are you ok kid?” Asked Jack while he walked towards Crovax.
“I’m fine but who are you?” Said Crovax seeing Jack dressed in a blue trainings suit walking his way.
“I’m Jack and you.” Said Jack.
“I’m Crovax” Said Crovax while he picked up his locket.
“Sorry about that piece of wood hitting you.” Said Jack putting his sword away.
“No problem but I need to go.” Said Crovax while he ran off.
When Crovax was sure that Jack could not see him he flew towards the burned out laboratory.

At the burned out laboratory Crovax landed and suddenly two red eyes appeared in his shadow shinning more than usual.
“What is it Nighteyes?” Asked Crovax seeing nighteyes eyes shine.
“Someone died three days ago unnatural.” Said Nighteyes.
“Can you resurrect him?” Asked Crovax.
“I can try but you know my powers work only temporary.” Said Nighteyes while he turned into a red eyed blob and crawled into the debris.
A moment later a cloud ashes with red eyes appeared and the cloud formed the body of long kid dressed in black and purple clothes and black hair.
The kid whore glasses but his eyes where now red.
End of part 1.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Fri May 26, 2006 12:09 pm

Ooohh ...
Nice.
I'm looking forawrd to the next update ^_^

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 2 part 1)

Postby dark psyghost » Fri May 26, 2006 5:33 pm

thanks for the commetn DC.
here is the next update.

Chapter 2
Part 2: A dead man’s tale.
“Who are you?” Asked Crovax.
“I’m Mandark. But who are you?” Said the red eyed kid.
“I’m Crovax and you’re gonna answer some questions I have.” Said Crovax.
“And if I don’t want to?” Asked Mandark annoyed.
“Then this.” Said Crovax while he hit Mandark with a bolt of electricity.
Mandark screamed because of the immense pain and said “Ok I’ll answer your questions.”.
“Ok who blew up this laboratory?” Asked Crovax.
“I did.” Answered Mandark.
“Why?” Asked Crovax.
“To kill Dexter.” Answered Mandark.
“So you where responsible for the colored flashes in the sky?” Asked Crovax.
“No that was Blossom and her 2 sisters.” Answered Mandark.
“Where can I find this Blossom and her sisters?” Asked Crovax.
“They go to school at Megaville elementary.” Answered Mandark.
“Ok Nighteyes I know enough.” Said Crovax.
Nighteyes returned to Crovax his shadow and Mandark his body turned into ashes which where blown away by the wind.
“Apparently we have to go to Megaville elementary.” Said Crovax.
“We flew over that on our way here.” Said Nighteyes.
Crovax flew off towards Megaville.

At Megaville elementary Jack was walking back home after his training session in the forest.
Suddenly he saw the kid he had hit with an piece of wood in the forest standing at the closed gate of the school.
“Hello Crovax what are you doing here?” Asked Jack.
“Hello Jack I want to go to school here.” Said Crovax.
“On a Sunday?” Asked Jack surprised.
“You mean I can’t register to go to school here on a Sunday?” Said Crovax.
“No you can’t but you can tomorrow just come here around 8 a clock in the morning.” Said Jack.
“See you tomorrow Jack.” Said Crovax while he walked away.
“See you tomorrow” Said Jack while he walked towards his home.

Inside Black Eden Dr.X walked up to a werewolf like robot with a sword as right hand.
“I have a mission for you Terrawolf tomorrow you will go to Megaville elementary and attack people until the Powerpuff girls appear then you will have only one target Bubbles.” Said Dr.X.
“Affirmative” Said Terrawolf.
End chapter 2.
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Fri May 26, 2006 6:02 pm

Is he gonna attack poor little Bubbles :ogle:

Really nice update. Keep it comming.

Postby Tsunade » Fri May 26, 2006 6:07 pm

dark psyghost wrote:thanks had some trouble thinking of a boring kind of start so i started with a action kind of start

It happened to me when I was starting mine. I just managed to do something about it.

Added after 48 seconds:

and great! keep it up
My first fanfic-Chapter 14: viewtopic.php?t=11453
A Model's Diary!:Ingrid Lavinge:Translated by Tsunade:Comedy:
viewtopic.php?t=14977
Teen Titans, you'll never be forgotten!!!

Postby dark psyghost » Fri May 26, 2006 6:16 pm

thanks for the comment.
if he is gonna attack bubbles you will have to wait for the next update

i have red your fan fic the flashback was a good solution tsunade.

here is a pic of terrawolf is not very good btw:
Image Image Image

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 2 part 2)

Postby dark psyghost » Sat May 27, 2006 3:45 pm

well here is the next update.

Chapter 3
Part 1: First day off school.
The next morning at 8 a clock Crovax walked in the principal’s office.
“Hello I am principal Walt.” Said a tall man dressed in a black suit with a blue tie.
“Hello I am Crovax I want to go to school here.” Said Crovax.
“Well before we begin your registration would you be so nice to take of your cloak it is against school policy to wear cloaks inside the school.” Said Walt.
“Ok if it is necessary I will.” Said Crovax while he removed his cloak and put it in his new backpack.
“Now we can register you.” Said Walt.

Meanwhile at the Powerpuff household Bubbles and Buttercup where eating when Blossom said ”I promised Dexter I walked to school with him see you there.”.
“Not again.” Said Buttercup while she made her cereal.
Bubbles just giggled and started to eat her cereal.
After they ate their Bubbles was waiting at the door with her backpack.
“Hurry Buttercup we don’t want to be late.” Yelled Bubbles.
“Yea yeah I am coming.” Said Buttercup annoyed while she grabbed her backpack and flew towards the door.
Bubbles and Buttercup flew off towards Megaville elementary.

Bubbles and Buttercup arrived at class just in time and sat down.
“Hi Dexter.” Said Bubbles.
“Hello Bubbles Hello Buttercup.” Said Dexter.
“Hello Dexter.” Said Buttercup.
Then miss Meryl walked in and said “A new kid we’ll join our class today please give him a warm welcome.”.
Then the door opened and Crovax wearing a red sweater with a skull on it and a pair of dark blue pants.
“Well class this I Crovax. Tell the class something about yourself Crovax” Said miss Meryl.
“Well I am Crovax and I am pretty good in handling swords.” Said Crovax.
“Then you will like gym class today but you can take a seat now.” Said miss Meryl.
“Now we can start today’s class.” Said miss Meryl.
When the bell rang the everyone except miss Meryl in the room stood up and went toward dressing rooms to get ready for gym.

At Black Eden Terrawolf was getting ready to go to Megaville elementary.
“Ok I’m ready” Said Terrawolf .
“But you will not leave for another hour idiot” Said Samantha who was configuring the teleport computer.
“I know but I wanna go and do what you failed to do destroy a Powerpuff girl.” Said Terrawolf.
“I didn’t fail that Buttercup just sucker punched me.” Said Samantha angry.

Back at Megaville elementary Jack was heading toward the gym field carrying a bag of wooden swords.
End part 1
Image Image Image

Postby Serafina » Sat May 27, 2006 3:52 pm

It's awesome so far, keep it up!

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 3 part 1)

Postby dark psyghost » Sun May 28, 2006 5:29 am

thanks for the comment Serafina.
here is the next update.

Chapter 3
Part 2: Being the new kid is never easy.
“Class today we will practice sword fighting.” Said Jack while he sat the bag wooden swords down.
“You kids pick partners and grab a sword and start practicing I need to get my notepad from my office I will be right back.” Said Jack while he walked away.
“Wonder who is going to partner up with the new kid.” Said Bubbles.
Crovax had grabbed a wooden sword and was practicing slashing with it.
“Just look at that show off I will put him in his place.” Said Buttercup.
“Poor kid hopefully buttercup will not hurt him.” Said Bubbles feeling sorry for Crovax.
“Don’t worry Bubbles you know that Jack will intervene if Buttercup is going too far” Said Dexter.
Buttercup grabbed a sword and walked up to Crovax.
“Hey new kid you think you are good well show me how good you are.” Said Buttercup.
“Ok I will show you and the name is Crovax.” Said Crovax as he faced Buttercup.
“Well get ready kid you will loose.” Said Buttercup taunting Crovax.
“We will see about that.” Said Crovax.
Buttercup charged at Crovax and slashed with great speed but Crovax blocked the slash with his sword.
Buttercup was surprised when her slash was blocked.
Crovax and Buttercup both unleashed a flurry of slashes blocking each others slashes at a great speed.
“Wow he is pretty good.” Said Bubbles.
“Indeed no one lasted this long against Buttercup except you and Blossom” Said Dexter while the sword fight was still going on.
Suddenly Buttercup slashed aiming for Crovax his face but he jumped back.
Now Crovax charged to Buttercup unleashing a high aimed slashed but she ducked and slashed towards Crovax his stomach and hit him.
“Stop that is enough.” Yelled Jack running back towards the field.
Buttercup dropped her sword Crovax fell on his knees because of the pain.
The rest of the gym class Crovax watched other kids practicing while the pain in his stomach faded.

During recess Gaz was sitting alone in the grass reading a games magazine.
Suddenly a shadow appeared near and a werewolf like robot landed near her.
Terrawolf howled and started to charge at Gaz who was running.
Gaz tripped injuring her ankle and Terrawolf landed near her and raised his sword.
Gaz screamed out of fear and crawled backwards.
Some other kids now noticed the robot and ran away screaming
Crovax sitting under a tree saw that Terrawolf was about to probably kill Gaz and yelled “dark blades.” to summon his dark energy swords.
Terrawolf slashed towards Gaz with his sword but suddenly Crovax appeared blocking the slash with his swords.
End of part 2
Image Image Image

Postby Darkness_calls » Sun May 28, 2006 9:54 am

Jej Gaz was saved ^_^
That must have been terrifying if Gaz screamed :O

Good job and keep it up :)

Re: fanfic "crovax"(chapter 3 part 2)

Postby dark psyghost » Sun May 28, 2006 3:48 pm

Chapter 3
Part 3: Seeing the power of the Powerpuff girls.
Dexter, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup where eating lunch together during recess.
“I have to admit that kid was pretty good.” Said Blossom.
“Not as good as me and he knows it.” Said Buttercup.
Then children came running from around the corner screaming.
“Something is going on there Dexter you get Jack while we check it out.” Said Blossom.
Meanwhile Crovax was still blocking Terrawolf swords when suddenly Terrawolf punched him in the stomach with his other hand near the place where Buttercup hit him.
Crovax felt an immense pain and fell to his knees with one hand on the ground trying to breath.
Terrawolf raised his sword when the Powerpuff girls flew around the corner.
“Target found.” Said Terrawolf while he charged towards Bubbles.
Buttercup charged at Terrawolf and threw a punch but Terrawolf evaded it.
Bubbles and Blossom launched a flurry of punched kicks at Terrawolf.
Terrawolf blocked some of them but the rest of the punches did not cause too much damage to him.
Buttercup charged up a green energy ball and launched it towards Terrawolf.
Terrawolf busy trying to block the flurry of punches and kicks was hit in the back and crashed into a tree.
Crovax was watching the fight well he tried to get up then he looked a Gaz.
“Are you ok?” Asked Crovax.
“My ankle hurts a bit but for the rest I am ok. Said Gaz.
“Ok’ said Crovax while he sat down watching the fight again and waiting for the pain to fade away.
Buttercup was now charging towards Terrawolf who was now flying high in the sky.
Terrawolf was now pretty damaged and sparks of electricity surrounded his body.
Terrawolf fired a fireball from his mouth towards Buttercup she tried to avoid it but got hit sending her flying towards the ground.
“Buttercup” Yelled Bubbles seeing her sister being hit.
Blossom flew up behind Terrawolf and blew her frost breath and froze Terrawolf.
Now Bubbles launched a blue energy beam towards the frozen robot which exploded on hit.
Buttercup recovered just above the ground and landed both Bubbles and Blossom also flew down to land.
“Well that was easy.” Said Buttercup flying towards her sisters.
Terrawolf who was now heavily damaged and lost an arm and the left half of his face stood up.
Then he punched the ground creating a crack in the ground out of which streams of fire flowed.
The streams gathered in front of his chest into a fire sphere which Terrawolf was charging up.
“Terra blaze!” Yelled Terrawolf when he shot a giant fire beam from the sphere towards Bubbles.
End of part 3.
Image Image Image

Next

Return to Literature