Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Predictions

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:11 pm

Hope everyone had a good New Year. I thought it would be funny if Hasdelgato (or however you spell his name) came into Grim Jr.'s life and tried to hunt him down along with his father. And for the PPG, that paranormal investigator that Dib got stuck with on Carrer day comes and tries to prove that the PPG's are aliens. Zim should go "undercover" as a student. Judging from bleedman's drawings, Nergle Jr. is all grown up. So, will Nergle Jr. be Grim's enemy or friend?
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Chris Jackson » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Any more comments on my prediction?
Chris Jackson needs to stop using other people's email addresses to sign up for forums. He won't be logging in here anymore.

Postby Material Defender » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:36 pm

Don't Ask, Don't tell.

Postby Chris Jackson » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:40 pm

Anyone else?
Chris Jackson needs to stop using other people's email addresses to sign up for forums. He won't be logging in here anymore.

Postby Rottingaway » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:16 pm

No. Juat...No.

Postby Snake Chomper » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:57 pm

Why don't you make some? (Tasteful please)

Other than that, I think everyone has weighed in on their predictions, and it hasn't gotten out of hand. I'm proud of everyone. This is one thread that I think we can safely say wasn't useless.

I think I can summarize everyone's predictions with the following:
PPGD
-more appearances of other Cartoon Network or Nicktoons characters (maybe not as major characters, but in passing, such as a Puffy poster in the background)
-more references to other Cartoon Network or Nickstoons characters, and perhaps some comics or anime (The Fullmetal comment from the last chapter comes to mind)
-The appearance of Bunny
-Zim taking a larger role or being the bad guy during one arc
Grim Tales
-the big question: what happened to Mini-Mandy?
-an actual, concise plot
-more love to the fans

Postby Chris Jackson » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:32 pm

I predict that the Teen Titans will star in the comic and Beavis and Butt-Head joins the Titans like on Robot Chicken.

Postby Rottingaway » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:49 am

Chris Jackson wrote:I predict that the Teen Titans will star in the comic and Beavis and Butt-Head joins the Titans like on Robot Chicken.

I feel ill.... :vomit:

Postby Janana » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:Judging from bleedman's drawings, Nergle Jr. is all grown up. So, will Nergle Jr. be Grim's enemy or friend?

I hope he's a good guy.(In The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, he wasn't that bad.) Though I wanna know how he got so hot. w00t

Postby Foxx » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:47 am

I predict that Dadwood and Norburt (Angry Beavers) will make an appearence:

PPGD - Norm and Dag answer an add in the newspaper for a genius needing "assistants" in his lab. They show up only to be subjected to his wild and wacky experiments.

GTFDB - After watching a latenight horror movie Dag gets really into the black arts. After buying all the warlock gear he opens up his spell book and starts to chant his encantation suddenly Norm walks in startles Dag causing him to mess up the incantation and open a portal that sucks them into the underworld.

Postby warriors king » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:05 am

here's one bleedman is only puting in dark and spooky thing's so maybe he'll put in

soul reaver

darkwatch

predator

hellsing

ghost rider

there just maybe's thou

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:41 am

for grim tales probobly, but for ppgd there will be more cameos
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby warriors king » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:46 am

yeah but im crossing my finger's for hellsing it would go perfect in the story

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:57 am

seeing alucard in the comic would be something, but this flashback saga still has to end.
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby warriors king » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:08 am

yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 6 seconds:

yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 10 seconds:

yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 35 seconds:

i just had to say it three times

Postby Rival » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:52 am

warriors king wrote:yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 6 seconds:

yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 10 seconds:

yeah he's awsome w00t

Added after 35 seconds:

i just had to say it three times

Posts like these are considered Spam. Please avoid them.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:14 am

Yeah Van Hellsing and Alucard!!! How about Dracula? And how awsome would it be if Trigun from Teen Titans got in a fight with Grim over who will take over the Underworld? I wonder if Venom from Spiderman would fit into the story somehow...

For a cameo in PPG, JOHNNY BRAVO!!! I always thought he would make a very funny substitute teacher for the girls. Or even better....a babysitter!!! HEHE. I'm also praying for the return of Bunny (crosses fingers)

Added after 2 minutes:

pwnagewithmilk wrote:but this flashback saga still has to end.

Yeah. I agree with you. This flashback is getting alittle off topic. First it was to explain what happened to Minimandy and now it's to how Grim and Mandy fell in love. Anyone else think so?
No affense, I think it's a great story but maybe he should hold off on explaining how they got together for another time.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Relick » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:29 pm

How could Bunny return? She was destroyed in the series, and I don't think the girls would want to repeat the same mistake. And even if someone did make a new Bunny, it still wouldn't be their dead sister returned to life.

Postby Knight » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:07 pm

Himm what if Johnny tryed to hook up with their teacher?

Location: I don't know. But the real question is, do you like fishsticks?

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:26 pm

Relick wrote:How could Bunny return? She was destroyed in the series, and I don't think the girls would want to repeat the same mistake. And even if someone did make a new Bunny, it still wouldn't be their dead sister returned to life.

Pfft! I take it you haven't read my fic. Actually, scratch that. I somewhat agree with you, but if you think about it, the PPGD is kinda like fanfiction...only in doujin form. Like me and LinkG07, Bleedman will find a *coughlegitimatecough* way...provided that he decides to put Bunny in that is.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby warriors king » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:16 pm

oh i got another one disgaea's laharl fighting along side grim jr. that would rock! :rock:

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:13 pm

I would love for Aeris to come and try to trick Grim Jr. and Minimandy into creating chaos. Just to add alittle humor into the comic. Well for everyone's comments about Bunny...for a REASONABLE answer for bringing her back to life...someone finds some form of DNA sample (hair, skin cells, etc) and clones her.

I don't think this would fit into the story at all for GTFDB but it would be awsome if Sepheroth from FF7 showed up :devil: *drools over him* :love:

I wonder if Optimus Prime will make an appearence?

Postby Janana » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:32 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:I would love for Aeris to come and try to trick Grim Jr. and Minimandy into creating chaos. Just to add alittle humor into the comic.

That's "Eris" ^_^; And that would be interesting to have Grim Jr. & MiniMandy get tricked by Eris(Or by some other evil villain) to causing chaos for the UnderWorld. Though I'm wondering if Grim Jr. & MiniMandy is gonna to travel back in time weither to see their parents in their younger days or to prevent a horrible event that might cause the destruction of both human world and the Underworld.(I always get different ideas of what might happen next in the comics since Bleedman doesn't want to spoil the storyline) And more humor is also good too. ;)

Dusk_Imp wrote:Well for everyone's comments about Bunny...for a REASONABLE answer for bringing her back to life...someone finds some form of DNA sample (hair, skin cells, etc) and clones her.

You're forgetting magic. ;) I mean someone with powerful magic can bring Bunny back to life easily. Though my question will be who brings her back from the dead and why. And is Bunny gonna to be good or evil?

Dusk_Imp wrote:I wonder if Optimus Prime will make an appearence?

I'm not sure, but I do remember that Bleedman drew a pic of Optimus Prime which can be viewed---->here

Postby Rival » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:30 am

Janana wrote:[You're forgetting magic. ;) I mean someone with powerful magic can bring Bunny back to life easily. Though my question will be who brings her back from the dead and why. And is Bunny gonna to be good or evil?

My guess is, Dr.X revives here as a cloned "better version", thus she will be on the Darkstar Council's side, in my opinion.

Postby Luithia » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:57 am

Ah, hello. In case you didn't guess, this is my first post on any of these forums. I didn't really want to waste space with an intro topic. Hope you guys don't mind.

Anyways, my prediction is for The Grim Tales from Down Below. I'm wondering whether Bleedman will simply stick to Lock, Shock, and Barrel causing mischif on their own or have Oogie Boogie make an appearence. Maybe that's why they needed Grim Jr, since he is the son of the Grim Reaper and, they think, would be able to help bring Oogie back to "life" or what ever state he was in before Jack "killed" him.

Hey, it's a thought.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)