Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:05 am

Ugh... Mandy is just a child at that point, so I doubt it's any of those "feelings"

ahhh! grims a pedophile!
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:08 am

I'm still holding out for an FYISTFU sign.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby pwnagewithmilk » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:10 am

lol bleedman could probobly sneak that in during a battle scene or something
look! a distraction! *runs*

"I was just washing the car...with a hammer."

Re: Predictions

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:37 am

GreenChick wrote:Ugh... Mandy is just a child at that point, so I doubt it's any of those "feelings"

Uhm... she's a fictional character, they tend to be a lot more mature than real kids at their age.

Also, yeah. I think it's a good idea to add spoilers tags to your messages, Snake and Dusk. Since they spoil a little bit too much, for the people who didn't read SonicRose's fanfic. So I'll edit your posts and add them(just PM me if you have anything against it, and would like me to change it back).

Postby Dusk_Imp » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:18 am

Kamisutra wrote:
GreenChick wrote:Ugh... Mandy is just a child at that point, so I doubt it's any of those "feelings"

Uhm... she's a fictional character, they tend to be a lot more mature than real kids at their age.

Also, yeah. I think it's a good idea to add spoilers tags to your messages, Snake and Dusk. Since they spoil a little bit too much, for the people who didn't read SonicRose's fanfic. So I'll edit your posts and add them(just PM me if you have anything against it, and would like me to change it back).

I didn't know I was spoiling anything Kamisutra. Also, I do not mind if you change something that I say that shouldn't be on the board. I just saw that post and was shocked. Sorry for any inconvenience. Also, where can I find this SonicRose fanfic? Is it on fanfiction.net or something like that?
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:13 am

Dusk_Imp wrote:Also, where can I find this SonicRose fanfic? Is it on fanfiction.net or something like that?

Hmm... I'm afraid I can't help you there, I've never read this fic, only heard it mentioned a few times. Snake Chomper will probably be able to help you.

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:32 am

Or I can! Here you go.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Dusk_Imp » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:39 pm

ARIGATO SHADOWED STATE OF MIND SAN!!! *glomps*
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Snake Chomper » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:09 pm

I should have mentioned there's a time difference between the event I spoilerized and the finale of the fic. Grim's affection turns from "I like having you guys around" to "I like being with you" in that time period, about ten or fifteen years, so it's not pedophilia.

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:13 pm

Well..... I dunno, prediction for PPG is that the Rowdy's will go to Megaville school and will bully everyone. Except for the PPG's of course.

^_^ Errrr..... another matchoff ^_^

Dexter Dib
Blossom Brick
Bubbles Boomer
Buttercup Butch

Well I dunno, maybe this PPG thing is already getting to my mind so much.
"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!"

Postby Janana » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:16 pm

I wonder if Bleedman has seen "Escape from Cluster Prime" from My Life As A Teenage Robot and "Reign Storm" & "Ultimate Enemy" from Danny Phantom. Cause if he did, I wonder if he's gonna to use those references in the comic. If Cluster Prime is free from Vexus' ruled then maybe she is trying to rebuild her empire by conquering Earth. Plus I would love to see Clock Work and Evil Danny in both PPGD and Grim Tales. ^_^

Postby GreenChick » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:15 pm

Wow, I just remembered the Beetlejuice cartoon after all these years. That would have been killer to see in GTFDB. But the Beetlejuice from the movie was more sinister and would have made a better villain than Oogie-Boogie. It’s been years since I’ve seen either though.

The avatar is Morrigan from DarkStalkers, so stop asking me!

Postby Dusk_Imp » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:11 am

WOW!!! Why didn't I think of that? Beetlejuice!!! But I think he would fit more in GTFDB than in PPG. I would really like to see Danny in the story as well. For GTFDB, I predict *looks in crystal ball* that Lock Shock and Barrel will trick Grim Jr. into betraying Jack and joining forces with Oogie. Then Minimandy will intervene and get hurt somehow. Grim Jr. feels bad and stiches her up. And if you notice, Grim Jr. I believe has Mini's right eye. What do you guys think?

Postby Rottingaway » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:57 am

Well, since Jr. calls Sally "Aunt", it's probably after the events of the movie and games. Maybe Lock, Shock, and Barrel want to use his powers as Death's son to resurrect Oogie? Or maybe Nergal hired them to get to Grim through his son?

Edited for clarity.

Postby Masked Rider Kulamon » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:13 am

Predictions:
The Rowdyruffs return
Buttercup and Samanta have a re-match
Bubbles and Buttercup get the spotlight for a while
Plenty of new cameos and characters
Bunny may return
It's explained exacty who are these guardians that have been protecting Lalavava(Mandark's sister)
Somehow something in-volving a Giant monster.
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister.
The Question- JLU "Question Authority"

"Te hostes contundere, prae te eos depellere, et lamentates te cognatorum audire."

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:21 pm

HEY EVERYONE!!! I just wanted to take this opprotunity to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, and a Great New Year!!! Hope everyone's holidays are going well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Postby Luffy » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:30 pm

How is this an opprotunity? STOP SPAMMIN' YOU NOOB! This is already being said 3,000 other times on thios board, you really think we need it popping up randomly where people are trying to discuss something else.
Image"It's ever so magical to discover that nearly every adult you've ever met, particularly your parents, has been lying to you for as long as you can remember for absolutely no reason, and that has never ruined the holiday for anyone at all, fuckers."-Awthe, saying what every little boy and girl should be saying when they find out Santa isn't real.

Postby Dusk_Imp » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:09 pm

*ignoring Dr. Luffy* Well...anyway...it seems that Grim Jr. has found his father's diary. Now we'll see how Mandy came to be. Maybe Grim, after the years, finally had feelings for Mandy as she got older. And Grim thinks that he'll feel bad reaping her so he gives her eternal life. As for Billy...maybe they kept him as a pet -_-'. He is very entertaining. And how cool would it be if Spawn and Hellboy got into a fight? Who would win? And what role does the robot chicken have in this story?

Another interesting story that bleedman can put in the PPG story: The origins of Bell. How was she made? Why was she made? Is that fire-haired person really her father? And why is she obsessed with GIR? Ok...why she likes GIR is kinda obvious so ignore that one hehe *feels dumb* Go ahead and laugh at me for I am an idiot. *holds up sign that says idiot with an arrow pointing to me*

Postby Chris Jackson » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:20 am

I predict that Billy, Mandy and Grim(original) will travel (interdimentionally) from their world to the the world of PPGD.
Chris Jackson needs to stop using other people's email addresses to sign up for forums. He won't be logging in here anymore.

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:23 am

eerrr.... I don't think so.
"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!"

Postby Yoshi » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:39 am

Chris Jackson wrote:I predict that Billy, Mandy and Grim(original) will travel (interdimentionally) from their world to the the world of PPGD.

I predict they won't because I think Bleedman is smart enough to keep the stories seperate. For some time anyway.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Runall » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:52 am

: p

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:13 am

Chris Jackson wrote:I predict that Billy, Mandy and Grim(original) will travel (interdimentionally) from their world to the the world of PPGD.

Well, I hope they don't. Crossovers of crossovers, aren't really my taste.

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:00 am

the PPGD is alraedy a cross-over of different cartoons. btw Grim is already in the future, showing the PPG's there would show how they grew up and stuff so in the course of the comics, Bleedman does'nt need to continue PPGD because we already know how the PPG's(and Dexter) grew up.

well that's my point and stuff.

Postby Janana » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:18 pm

I just want to know what happens to Nergal Jr in the Grim Tales comic. ^_^

More Predictions:

For PPGD
-At some there's gonna some HUGE epic battle that'll probably be at the end of the comic(Either the good guys fighting The Dark Star Council OR the good guys fighting AKU)
-Bubbles will work at Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
-The PPGs(Or one of them) will travel in space meeting different characters(Like Atomic Betty, Mark Chang, Vega, the Irkens, etc.)
-The PPG(and a few other characters) will fight in a super intergalactic tournament
-The PPG will face the RRB
-The Return of Bunny

For GrimTales
-Grim Jr. & MiniMandy will probably go back in time
-The Kids Down Below will be formed
-Grim Jr. & MiniMady will probably travel to other Underworld places( Like Heaven, Hell, Ghost Zone, Fairy World, Asgard, etc.)
-Grim Jr. & MiniMandy will face some evil force(Like AKU) that threatens both the human world and Underworld

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)