Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Predictions

Postby Steven M » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:53 pm

Yoshimoto wrote:Number one wish. I hate when people are brought back to life just to please some other fans.

Shadow
Frieza
Elvis
Guy Who Seems To Be Killed Off In A Horrible Sequence But You Don't Actually See His Corpse Fully Dead Or Otherwise

...Aye. I know what you're getting at there.
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:40 pm

It's inevitable that the Rowdie Ruff Boys'll come back for revenge. But Brick fighting Dexter for Blossom's love...? Not likely. I do see Bubbles and Boomer developing a relationship. (Ooh lala) But I do have a strong feeling that they'll come back...DUH!!! Maybe even Sensei Jack'll get in on the action.
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

"PPGD Fan"-And Dusk_imp, you too are a riot lol
"Blood Knight"-Dusk_Imp, thanks for making this thread, it's so fun.
:up: :up: :down: :down: :left: :right: :left: :right: B A Select Start

Postby Moon Unit » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:43 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:It's inevitable that the Rowdie Ruff Boys'll come back for revenge. But Brick fighting Dexter for Blossom's love...? Not likely. I do see Bubbles and Boomer developing a relationship. (Ooh lala) But I do have a strong feeling that they'll come back...DUH!!! Maybe even Sensei Jack'll get in on the action.

It's just a small fantasy, the brick and Dexter thing...

Postby Dusk_Imp » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:46 pm

Moon Unit wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:It's inevitable that the Rowdie Ruff Boys'll come back for revenge. But Brick fighting Dexter for Blossom's love...? Not likely. I do see Bubbles and Boomer developing a relationship. (Ooh lala) But I do have a strong feeling that they'll come back...DUH!!! Maybe even Sensei Jack'll get in on the action.

I guess so...would make the storyline interesting. Just a thought...what if Princess had a crush on one of the Rowdie Ruffs? How would that work out? *Shudders* -_-'
By reading this you promise your soul and first child to me. All babies not ripe and plump are subjected to burnation under the trogdor act of 2003.
The problem is that God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Postby Moon Unit » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:47 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:
Moon Unit wrote:

I guess so...would make the storyline interesting. Just a thought...what if Princess had a crush on one of the Rowdie Ruffs? How would that work out? *Shudders* -_-'

Hogawd. That would also be sort of funny...

Postby Spruce Moose » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:56 pm

If I don't see Samurai Jack get in the mix next time around, I'll be...most displeased.

Postby Rival » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:03 am

Spruce Moose wrote:If I don't see Samurai Jack get in the mix next time around, I'll be...most displeased.

Yeah I concur, I really want to see a Saga focusing on Jack and Buttercup, though a Mandy and Bubbles Saga would be neat too.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Diesel Kane » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am

Yeah I agree with Kami and Spruce both of those sagas would be really cool.
MEX-I-CAN'T ~Acktoo
hey man what was that show that only gay douchebags like called again? Oh yeah, it's One Piece ~Dave

Postby Dusk_Imp » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:07 pm

I was looking at bleedman's artwork and on the preview of the GTDB i saw Helga from Hey Arnold! and i was wondering...How does she fit into the story? What will her role be? Any ideas? Maybe she was Mini's friend? O_o'

Postby Firebird23 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:40 pm

I dont care what happens in either one. So far these two comics are the best I have seen online and I mean the best. Bleedman's artwork is amazing and inspiring. His in-depth story lines are addicting and leave me wanting more. Great, wonderful, awe-inspiring work! w00t Keep it up and I am looking forward to the new chapters of PPGD and Grim Adventures.

You Rock Bleedman!!!!!!!!
Not all those who wander are lost--- Tolkien

Cheese is the stuff of dreams--- Me

You're Smokey to my Bandit--- a drunk friend to me

Postby Rival » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:58 pm

Firebird23 wrote:I dont care what happens in either one.

Well, this IS a prediction thread, if you post here without commenting on someone else's post, or predicting anything, it's kind of an obsolete post. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you like the PPGD, but your post would be far better off in an intro thread, or that alike.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Firebird23 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:17 am

Okay sorry.....

Ummmm... I predict that Oogie Boogey will play an important role in The Grim Tales comics. After all, he is a very villianous guy. Maybe Scar will show up and Lock, Stock, and Barrel will be in league with Oogie once more.

For PPGD.....I predict Mandark's sister will become a villian to avenge her brother's death, I hope Invader Zim with be in the story more, and I hope the Teen Titans will play some role (they could join forces with the PowerPuff Girls).
Not all those who wander are lost--- Tolkien

Cheese is the stuff of dreams--- Me

You're Smokey to my Bandit--- a drunk friend to me

Postby Dusk_Imp » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:23 am

I was just thinking...so far everyone has someone. Blosson has Dexter, Bubbles has Boomer...hopefully, and Buttercup has...umm...no one. Even though she has a crush on Sensei Jack, do you think she'll find someone else? Maybe she'll have a crush on Danny Phantom or fall in love with someone else. Who do you think she should hook up with?

I thought, to add some humor, Iggins comes to the school and falls for Buttercup and annoys the HELL out of her. Also, I mentioned it before but it's still bugging me...what role does Helga play in the GTDB?

Postby Teh Red Mage » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Dusk_Imp wrote:I mentioned it before but it's still bugging me...what role does Helga play in the GTDB?

I've been wondering that as well. But I got nothin' (maybe she died?)

Now for predictions... The next saga focuses more on Bubbles (hopefully) and her 'friendship' (A la Black Mage) with Mandy. Courage shows up more and we get a whole gamma of new characters. Also, I was wondering about the Glorft(sp?) (Megas' villains). Shouldn't they either help the Darkstar Counsil, or oppose them(They are also trying to take over the world after all... in the future, but Earth is Earth after all). Another one... Bunny! Let's see... the Power puffs came to life fully dressed right? So did bunny right? So it would be natural to think that the dresses that they had at their moment of "birth" could have their DNA. So could it be possible that someone gets a DNA sample (Form the piece of cloth that the girls have) and reanimate her?
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Postby Pudge_is_so_cute » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:09 pm

There are lot's of character show ups but they did'nt even have a role or a story(Some to mention are Gaz, Dib, and that guy from Foster's home[the child with his imaginary friend blue, look at the comics again and you will him browsing at his locker])

here are lots that are already going in my mind yet my time of internet dial up is already up so later... w00t
"So beautiful! My chest is swelling with love, pain, pleasure, jealousy, hate... everything is here! This is so human! This is so demonic!"

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:20 pm

Teh Red Mage wrote:
Dusk_Imp wrote:I mentioned it before but it's still bugging me...what role does Helga play in the GTDB?

I've been wondering that as well. But I got nothin' (maybe she died?)

Now for predictions... The next saga focuses more on Bubbles (hopefully) and her 'friendship' (A la Black Mage) with Mandy. Courage shows up more and we get a whole gamma of new characters. Also, I was wondering about the Glorft(sp?) (Megas' villains). Shouldn't they either help the Darkstar Counsil, or oppose them(They are also trying to take over the world after all... in the future, but Earth is Earth after all). Another one... Bunny! Let's see... the Power puffs came to life fully dressed right? So did bunny right? So it would be natural to think that the dresses that they had at their moment of "birth" could have their DNA. So could it be possible that someone gets a DNA sample (Form the piece of cloth that the girls have) and reanimate her?

WHAJA?! You beat me to the punch there! The one about Bunny coming back that is.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Bear » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:38 pm

I would have to agree with the ideas a couple of posts back about the next sagas of PPGD focusing more on Bubbles and Buttercup. Blossom has prettymuch gotten a saga to develop her character, now I think that it should be time to delve into the lives of her sisters.

I believe as well that Mandark's sister should play a villanous (sp?) role in an upcoming saga, seeking revenge for the death of her brother. Although an interesting plot twist here could be her learning of the manipulation that led to the death of her brother, thus leading her to be one of the good guys.

EDIT:
Oh, and the resurrecting Bunny thing could prove interesting. I'm just torn between not really liking characters being resurrected while being interested in the idea from reading Shad's fic...
END EDIT

As for the Grim Tales, well, I really don't know any of the characters good enough yet to predict what might happen. Therfore I predict hijinks and action will abound, after this introductory character development that we seem to be experiencing of course.

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:26 am

Mandark's sister was like Deedee. So, no, making her evil is out of character.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:17 am

Steven M wrote:
Yoshimoto wrote:Number one wish. I hate when people are brought back to life just to please some other fans.

Shadow
Frieza
Elvis
Guy Who Seems To Be Killed Off In A Horrible Sequence But You Don't Actually See His Corpse Fully Dead Or Otherwise

...Aye. I know what you're getting at there.

Shadow deserved to come back he was tight.
But then Sega crapped him all up, and the only Shadow that gets to even be called 'cool' is the one from SA2. Not to mention he also had an awesome voice actor.
Too good for you.

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:19 am

Yeah, maybe it's just me but when characters die I like them to stay dead.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave

Postby Skorri Siggeir » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:44 am

Me too. X-men is certainly a comic you wouldnt like, yoshi. (This is not fact) Calypso: Muahhua! Wolverine: didnt we kill you 3 days ago? Calypso: Yep. Im back now. Wolverine: Also the month before that, 2 months before that, and a year before that? Calypso: Yep. I suppose if you kill me now, Ill come back in a week. Wolverine: Whatever. *splush-slice!*

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:46 am

Ironically, I enjoy X-Men. X-Men is a comic where you expect people to come back to life, whether you wish for them to or not.
" ~ Dave

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:33 am

Acktoo wrote:Shadow deserved to come back he was tight.
But then Sega crapped him all up, and the only Shadow that gets to even be called 'cool' is the one from SA2. Not to mention he also had an awesome voice actor.

Well, Frieza was "tight" too, in my opinion. But that's exactly the point, some cool characters should stay dead to not ruin their established awesomeness.

Postby Yoshi » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:40 am

Kamisutra wrote:Well, Frieza was "tight" too

I never really liked Freezer (Get it?). I watched DBZ up to to Frieza saga and then became uninterested. Dragon Ball was good though. What I saw of it anyway. Sooo many bad puns. I love puns.
" ~ Dave

Postby Steven M » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:33 pm

Acktoo wrote:Shadow deserved to come back he was tight.

Considering the slang you're using, you must have fallen right into Sega's trap. Shame. I think he had more dignity dead than alive.
When you've got balls, it hurts more to sit on the fence. / [My Deviantart]

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)