Exopolitical Diplomacy

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Exopolitical Diplomacy

Postby Bleedman » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 pm

BeeAre: She's mean, she's (mostly) green, she still says she's queen, it's your favorite super-evil super robot, Vexus! She slices, she dices, she makes julienne fries! Looks like we've got ourselves a good old-fashioned supervillain face-off! WHEEOO!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Exopolitical Diplomacy

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 pm

I wonder what Tallest Red summoned? Anyway amazing page once again.

Postby The Creator » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 am

YES, I was waiting for the return of protoboy!!

now if he could just get superactivated...
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 am

Um, wtf's wrong with Vexus's abdomen? One clean slice from a kitchen knife to her abdomen and she'd be in half. Well, anyways, pretty interesting page, I'd like to see what the red dude summoned and I wonder if Vexus will kill the two main guys, Mr. Tall Purple and Mr. Tall Red, and then make it look like someone else did it, or kill them and take control of the Irken Empire itself. We'll have to wait and see.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:20 am

Vexus is a robot made of super-strong metal. It does not matter that her figure has seriously twiggy structure in some places. :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Havoc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 am

ULTRADJ wrote:Um, wtf's wrong with Vexus's abdomen? One clean slice from a kitchen knife to her abdomen and she'd be in half. Well, anyways, pretty interesting page, I'd like to see what the red dude summoned and I wonder if Vexus will kill the two main guys, Mr. Tall Purple and Mr. Tall Red, and then make it look like someone else did it, or kill them and take control of the Irken Empire itself. We'll have to wait and see.

My guess is that Vexus either wants to get the Irkens to join the Dark Star Counsel as another ally, or she's looking to eliminate the competition for galactic domination. Also I think the tall dude was talking about their fleet, which is five minutes away, and Vexus is right there. Unless he has an immediate ace up his sleeve.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 am

shadownerd221 wrote:I wonder what Tallest Red summoned? Anyway amazing page once again.

Odds are, something far less intimidating than implied.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby MsAnimemangalover » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 am

This is interesting page. I wonder what Tallest red will summoned? :|
Stupid...Kiss

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 am

Cool page, nice to see Vexus and Protoboy returning to the story. Vexus, the real big bad of this story. I still think she wants to take out the Irkens as they are the only ones with connection to Earth not getting caught in the explosion.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Guardian » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 pm

For the love of god, please let the irkens be competent at something.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans

Postby Guiltypleasure » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Guardian wrote:For the love of god, please let the irkens be competent at something.

For real. The Irkens are capable, it's just a matter of them actually concentrating on something that isn't their insatiable desire for snacks. With the exception of Zim, the other invaders, such as Tak and even Skoodge, are pretty competent and grow in their conquests and experiences. Come on, Tallest, now is your time to shine.

I was actually pleasantly surprised to see Protoboy. I thought he was forgotten. Interesting to note that Bleedman's intepretation of Protoboy actually looks more like a marriage of the designs of the original and his little brother, his successor, Robotboy. Robotboy has the rounder, more streamlined design, while Protoboy is more angular and stylized. If this isn't just a stylistic choice on behalf of Bleedman, it makes me wonder if maybe after joining the Cluster, Protoboy got an upgrade. Maybe he has the indestructible armor his brother has now. Speaking of Protoboy, I wonder how Vexus recruited him. If anybody's watched the show, Protoboy is a ticking time bomb. I guess with the promise of killing the rest of his family, he joined for the extra support. This is definitely me reading way too deep into this without much context, so, you can kindly ignore me if you want.

I'm actually hoping that if the Earth is salvaged, Robotboy will make an appearance. He'd be an invaluable asset against the Cluster and Irken armada, he has a pretty conflicting relationship with Protoboy, and my bias toward him being a really interesting, adorable character. I'm not holding my breath, since there is a complex storyline with Jenny as is, but I can always dream, lol.
Last edited by Guiltypleasure on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Havoc » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:49 pm

I didn't watch Invader Zim very much when I was a kid; I think I only caught like 4 or 5 episodes. So I'm not very familiar with the Tall Ones. Maybe the Tall Ones will send in a more advance version of what Gir is. Speaking of Tak, I wonder if she'll be in this comic.

As for Robotboy: I would prefer if he wasn't in this comic.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:03 pm

The tall ones are known as The Almighty Tallests! :D
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:14 pm

I do love Tak but I'm not sure what she could actually add to the story. I do like Tak though. If I had to guess what they might be calling, I'd say: That chicken legged Doom bot thing. I used to know the name of all of these things but it has been years since I watched IZ, I may need to go back and rewatch it soon.
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

I've only watched like, a few episodes of the show myself, so I don't know much about what the Tallest are fully capable of. I should also rewatch the whole series, as I remember reading scripts on future episodes and how the series would end, but it never got produced due to low ratings I think. So, maybe they do have some kind of powerful weapon on hand. It'd be interesting to see what they have. Maybe it'll be something of a challenge and Vexus will still come out on top, or maybe it'll be a joke and she'll come out on top. I hope a good robot battle is to come in the next few pages.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Low ratings? Try a mob of stay at home mothers with nothing better to do but get a great show cancelled because it is damaging to their children. Plus that one crazy guy who tried to reenact the episode "Dark harvest" didn't help much.
I am the MISSINGNO

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 pm

The Irkens weapons are awesome but I don't find The Almighty Tallest as a threat. Does Vexus perhaps wants their weapons more than their defeat or alliance?

Postby Havoc » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:48 am

ari-6 wrote: I'd say: That chicken legged Doom bot thing.

Interesting. What exactly is this "chicken legged Doom bot thing" you speak of?

ari-6 wrote:Low ratings? Try a mob of stay at home mothers with nothing better to do but get a great show cancelled because it is damaging to their children.

Fucking Nazis. Every last one of them.

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:Does Vexus perhaps wants their weapons more than their defeat or alliance?

That's the same question I was asking a few posts ago. It's hard to say at this point, but if Vexus was about to sic Protoboy on them, then I say it's possible she wants them dead.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 am

Havoc wrote:Interesting. What exactly is this "chicken legged Doom bot thing" you speak of?
Oh yeah. This thing Image
I am the MISSINGNO

Postby Tortwag » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 am

And... Protoboy's here. YES. Nice to see he managed to get in much sooner that I expected.
Also, uh, random question before actually commenting, can Moderators remove answers from regular members? Or did my parts of answer to Guardian last page was simply not taken in for some reason when I submitted the post?

With that said, see, this is why I love Villain vs Villain fights. When both are smirking like madmen (I.E Red Tallest's evil smirk last panel) because they have cards up their sleeves to help them win a battle, and start taunting the other with awesome, unforgettable lines. That's just amazing and so fun to witness. But whatever the Tallest will call, I doubt it will exceed the full potential of a Super-Activated Protoboy. Maybe, maybe not. Now the question is: will it be enough to last 5 minutes? I really Hope Vexus will have something else to back her up as well.
Crazy is as crazy does

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 am

Your internet connection can sometimes cause your posts to not go completely through.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rock2161 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I actually thought that was a corrupted Robotboy, because of the design.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh while everyone else tries to figure out what the hell you just did.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away, and you have his shoes.

Postby Tortwag » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 pm

@Tenshi Nova Hm. That is weird. Oh well! Thanks, Tenshi.

@rock2161 Proto Boy is a corrupted Robot anyway, so he's bound to bring destruction to the Irkens.
Especially now that he has been given the order to do so.
Crazy is as crazy does

Postby Megadon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes. Proto has appeared and villain clash is about to begin. But I hope this is true wild destroy everything Proto-boy. I don't really care for Vexus and hope Proto-boy rips her in half after this chapter is done. But you can expect one thing. No matter what the Tallest summon it's going to have the word Doom in it's name.

Now as for the red dude in the background he reminders me of the robot assassins from the Dexter's Laboratory Movie: Ego Trip.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby rac7d » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:28 am

So any bets
Villain vs villain mean only one force leaves alive

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!