The email system

Info on new stuff coming/being worked on for Snafu.
Also, post/Report bugs/problems you may find, here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

The email system

Postby Millo » Fri May 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Anyone else notice that when you get a message on here the email that notifies you about it doesn't arrive to a good long while after you've already seen it and replied? It's the strangest thing.
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Re: The email system

Postby Exodis » Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Yeah, it does. I would get a email notifying that I recieved hours after I've read it and was already knew about it. Strange...
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Wed May 28, 2014 9:50 am

Yar, same here. No idea whats going on with it, because it seems to have been getting progressively worse.

Postby Millo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Yeah I've noticed as well, it's taking a good 6 hours now. Why not just disable it? I mean people who get PMs usually are regulars here anyways. Whats the point of the emails
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby Tuor » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Profile > Board Preferences > Notify me on new private messages: "No"
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to Dev forum