The Sum Of Her Fears

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 pm

BeeAre: Blossom can't take it. If she had just accepted the new information... If she had just not been so afraid... Who knows what might have happened. Well, I do. But that's neither here nor there. 8D

Bleedman: Sorry for delayed update. My phone and internet went down on Holy Week, ya know a time when everyone is required to have mandatory holidays so they could go watch some nut get crucified.

Yeah they wanna be like Jesus, I think they could do more by helping the needy and feed the poor or something but nope... get pinned to the cross for the whole world to see. Good thing they have medics ready.

Honestly for me this isn't holy week anymore, it's a Carnival freak show. wtf.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: The Sum Of Her Fears

Postby jorama » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:44 pm

awesome work as always Bros

Postby AgentNY003 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

I have a feeling it's not over. I think there's going to be a twist. To this whole situation. I know Blossom and Buttercup will figure it out. Don't give up girls.
AgentNY

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

We all know the bomb does go off, yet why do I get the feeling that a twist will come around soon?

Postby Havoc » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Well there kinda has to be a twist, guys. It would be a bit of a let down if they all just died, and that was the end. :/

I have to say, it feels really good to finally see the bomb's activation on this side of the story; feels like we've hit a major milestone.
I didn't think Blossom would beat herself up over Samantha's death, either.

Bleedman wrote: Sorry for delayed update. My phone and internet went down on Holy Week, ya know a time when everyone is required to have mandatory holidays so they could go watch some nut get crucified.

Yeah they wanna be like Jesus, I think they could do more by helping the needy and feed the poor or something but nope... get pinned to the cross for the whole world to see. Good thing they have medics ready.

Honestly for me this isn't holy week anymore, it's a Carnival freak show. wtf.

I don't even.....what!?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:28 am

I'm not disappointed. I'm very, very MEH about this update.

I think if I just lower my standards on this comic that it will be enjoyable again. Like that Sugar Bits battle.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 am

chapter is over next page
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Megadon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am

I love it. The sense of utter despair and failure. But most of all the sense of guilt that Blossom is soaking in. Oh there's going to be a twist; everyone comes out okay, but it's not going to be exactly as they remember. cough(sonic the hedgehog, after worlds collide)cough. But I just love that look of shock on Blossom's face. It's that look of fear and guilt when a hero miscalculates and realizes they may have cost billions if not trillions their lives. While at the same time taking in the guilt of it all. Plus just like how Dexter blames himself for Mandark now Blossom is going to start blaming herself for Sam. Now they both have blood on their hands, and that relationship is pretty much done for now.

Bye bye series Gir. See you next time.

Great update as always bro.
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby GTFDB » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 am

Now that the bomb is going off, who knows what's gonna happen next.
Last edited by GTFDB on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Havoc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:51 am

Megadon wrote:I love it. The sense of utter despair and failure. But most of all the sense of guilt that Blossom is soaking in. Oh there's going to be a twist; everyone comes out okay, but it's not going to be exactly as they remember. cough(sonic the hedgehog, after worlds collide)cough. But I just love that look of shock on Blossom's face. It's that look of fear and guilt when a hero miscalculates and realizes they may have cost billions if not trillions their lives. While at the same time taking in the guilt of it all. Plus just like how Dexter blames himself for Mandark now Blossom is going to start blaming herself for Sam. Now they both have blood on their hands, and that relationship is pretty much done for now.

Bye bye series Gir. See you next time.

Great update as always bro.

I'm not really sure that either Dexter or Blossom have "blood on their hands". I feel like Blossom's self accusation regarding Sam death, is a bit uncalled for. Blossom wasn't the one that actually killed her. Other than that, I too enjoyed her moment of despair. I always thought that it would be Buttercup who would end up having a hand in Sam's demise, and feeling regretful about it.

Although I wasn't too crazy about this page, I still fairly enjoyed it.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MsAnimemangalover » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:05 am

BeeAre wrote:chapter is over next page

I knew it. This will end of the chapter. Hooray :angel:
And in the next chapter if am not mistaking their will be new characters will appear and gonna help the girls turn off the bomb. (Think: Hopefully, The Rowdyruff boys will appear and help the girls)
Last edited by MsAnimemangalover on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stupid...Kiss

Postby Havoc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

What makes you say that?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MsAnimemangalover » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 am

Well, It's remind me of Beeare said about the boys coming back (that's all i knew) but am not sure about returning them back, maybe their will be other characters introduce on this comics. Well, am not sure. who knows what's gonna happen next.
Stupid...Kiss

Postby Havoc » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

It's really hard to say what's gonna happen next. Well, the bomb's explosion encompasses the entire planet, so as long as the RRB are on said planet, they're bound to get involved somehow.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 am

I actually liked this page. It finally showed the bomb exploded, a moment of despair for Blossom and not more for me was needed. It wasn't spectacular but certainly what I wanted to see. And yet another hint that the bomb is a time bomb.

MsAnimemangalover wrote:Well, It's remind me of Beeare said about the boys coming back (that's all i knew) but am not sure about returning them back, maybe their will be other characters introduce on this comics. Well, am not sure. who knows what's gonna happen next.

He said that but that would be very far in the future.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 am

So like, Bell just said that there's going to be another bomb. Strange 'final' words.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 am

Actually, that was Gir talking.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 am

Ah, my bad. I find it strange that Gir used Blossom's name. Idk why I do, but that's what probably threw me off.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gizmo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 am

I kinda don't feel we got anywhere with this page. but good nonethelesss
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
Potatoe is love Potatoe is life.

Location: On the floor thinking of what else to do with my hands besides draw...no luck yet.

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 am

Yes! Finally! Now we get to see the after effects of the bomb really soon!
I think I will also lower my standards until something exciting and unexpected happens.
Also, it's true that the RRB are also on the planet obviously (not being rude, just saying a thought), so they will have to get involved now, also considering they're employers were at the fair and they work for an organization to keep peace. But that also means we get to see BeeAre's frightening ship to come. (I hope it's a tanker ship and not romance, I would rather have that than the love interest he's going to do)
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Postby GTFDB » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 am

MsAnimemangalover wrote:

I knew it. This will end of the chapter. Hooray :angel:
And in the next chapter if am not mistaking their will be new characters will appear and gonna help the girls turn off the bomb. (Think: Hopefully, The Rowdyruff boys will appear and help the girls)

What if they CAN'T turn the bomb off and aren't the Rowdyruff boys the enemy?

Postby SuperFireDagwon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 am

I'm a tad bit confused here.

I can see why Blossom would be upset over Sam, but what's throwing me is how she 'chose wrong' and what Jack's sword not being normal has to do with this.

Was pushing Buttercup out of the way the wrong move since it allowed the bomb to go off, or is that a whole different thing?

Sorry if I'm just missing the blatently obvious here.

And no worries about the late update. It's life-s*#t happens. Besides, great stuff like this is waiting for!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am

Blossom likely believes the sword couldn't hurt Buttercup and herself, so she could've blocked it and prevented Sam's death/ falling into circuit.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aikata » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Blossom likely believes the sword couldn't hurt Buttercup and herself, so she could've blocked it and prevented Sam's death/ falling into circuit.

This. Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Grim and company who are still observing this "mistake" made by Blossom. I expect either Grim will offer a second chance for Blossom to make the right decision (Everyone deserves a second chance, Grim) or Grim will make the bomb null and void which will save everyone. The former is more likely, I suppose.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 am

Welcome new comer! Please read our rules and notes before proceeding into the depths that are the SNAFU FORUMS!

Also, the bomb will be going off, there won't be any last second save for Earth.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!