Reason For The Treason

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Speaking of cameos like Princess, you think Bullet the power squirrel might make an appearance?
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:28 pm

No. Probably dead.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Dead of what, the bomb? I'll tell you right now, the bomb won't kill anyone or anything. Otherwise, if it did, might as well end the story with: Image
Though it may stop time for Dr. X to do what he wants, I don't know how though since He and Bell are not the only ones left but get caught in the explosion. Unless....Vexas does something with her machines!
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby GTFDB » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Good news: Samantha is dead
Bad news: They're all gonna die.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not double post, and read the rules. This is your first unofficial warning. After this, violation of the rules will be rewarded with a official warning.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:17 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:58 pm

ULTRADJ wrote:Dead of what, the bomb?

No, jackass. The longevity of squirrels. Fucking hell, man. Look at me (not the mod status) and my join year, do you think I'm fucking retarded enough to suggest that the bomb is going to kill them? I'm not talking about the god damn HOURGLASS SHAPED BOMB.

The bomb is a non-lethal device that affects space and time. The squirrel is a mortal creature that lives roughly 15 to 18 years in captivity, and placing Bullet at the peek age of physical performance when she was found by Bubbles would place her at the ages of 7-8. Granted that four to five years have passed from PpGD to PpGD - the girls are in fourth grade and are experiencing the early stages of puberty. The fourth grade part comes from the beginning of the comic. So that would place Bullet at this time to be between the age of 14 and 16, most likely to be an older squirrel in the stages of retirement if she hasn't died from predators, environmental accidents, or fights to defend others from threats.

Now you might argue that since she is endowed with Chemical X that she would avoid these things and live longer as she is super powered. Wrong. We have seen that heroes age in Bleed's universe and that Chemical X does not grant immortality. Further more, we know that heroes die in Bleed's comics. Even though she has Chemical X, she wasn't born with it, but was given it. Considering that aspect alone, it could have taken longer to wear off than other characters who had gained Puff-like powers through Chemical X absorption, because she has a smaller body and metabolic rate.

Taking into account the darker tone of Bleed's comics, the realism that has been presented, known facts about squirrels and the fictional accounts of Chemical X and superheroes, you can safely bet that Bullet is dead. The method that developed the cause of death is unknown and varies from the idea of saving another life and perishing in the process to old age.

If you feel like she would be a worthy addition, go make you claim in the "Suggestions fro PpGD" thread in the main Bleed Section.

EDIT: Think carefully of your next post.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Calm the fuck down man, I misunderstood you. If it were true about the Squirrel dead, the Monkey and Courage would've been dead a long time ago, and it's clear as day they are alive in that comic page you linked. I misunderstood you before, no need for you to explode.
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Sigment » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm

No offense, DJ, but it was not a very good question that you asked him.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2793
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm

I still think it's stupid to say all the heroes died because of one traitor. They grow strong with age, and with the amount of heroes there, they would not go down at all, despite whatever cam at them. It's nonsense
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Monkey was embedded with a different power source and naturally lives longer than squirrels. It's also unknown about the time between Courage's show and PpGD.

Plus, you can tell Courage is not a normal dog, but Bullet was a normal squirrel.

ULTRADJ wrote:I still think it's stupid to say all the heroes died because of one traitor.

did I say they died? No, I was making the point that heroes die.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:15 pm

He also didn't make himself clear. What was I supposed to think without the proper information.

Yes, but not these heroes, not that easily the way Bleedman made it seemed.
Last edited by Blood Lord on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't double post. WARNING ISSUED.
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Really? I just got on someone about double posting on this page and you do it? Warning for that.

ULTRADJ wrote:He also didn't make himself clear. What was I supposed to think without the proper information.

Ask for clarification instead of assuming things.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Sometimes you need to me a little more clearer at first. I'll admit, I wasn't totally clear myself. And what double post? I posted and others multiple times before on the same thread. But I guess I'm misunderstanding again.
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:33 pm

You post twice in a row, its double posting. I edit the first few offenses and edit in why that's done. If the habit is continued, a warning is issued. That's a policy I personally keep and not one of the site.

Catch me, like any other mod, in a bad mood and we're less forgiving.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:34 pm

I didn't know or see. I was I supposed to know and delete my own post if I didn't see it first?
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:57 pm

What do you want me to do about it, Ultra? Take a damn screenshot next time?

I can tell the difference between a accidental double post and a purposeful double post. An accident occurs by clicking the submit button too many times and is easily caught by the user. A purposeful one has both posts being different. Sometimes another post is made, a reply made, and the other post is deleted resulting in what looks like an accidental double post. That was not your case as the user can catch those mistakes as well.

I had found you with two posts in a row with different subject matter in them. I copied the information in one post, deleted that one, and edited it into the other and issued the warning.

Now enough about this. The thread is already terribly derailed as it is and I will not tolerate it any further. You can take any questions about double posting to a talk thread and get community feedback, PM me, or consult the rules.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 am

Blood Lord wrote:I'd rather see it after the bomb goes off as one of the characters remembering her. Like Bell reporting back to Dr X and him thinking about how she joined up.

Because I want this damn bomb to be over with.

I agree. The bomb's detonation/effect should take priority. However I'm hoping Sam's back story will come in the form of her disembodied soul and the three spirits post explosion. If not a full backstory, then at least a little dialog shedding some light on her past.

Blood Lord wrote: I do second the notion of Princess coming in ONLY if she has the Iron Man set up like in that piece Bleed did.

Although I too like the idea of Morebucks coming back, I'd much rather see some fresh faces in the antagonist lineup. Characters like OC, or villains from other cartoons souped-up (ex. Sam), especially that second one.

GTFDB wrote:Good news: Samantha is dead
Bad news: They're all gonna die.

Welcome to the forums, new guy. What exactly do you mean by "they're all gonna die"?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Sigment » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 am

Havoc wrote:What exactly do you mean by "they're all gonna die"?

Put simply, he thinks the bomb goes boom.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2793
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:29 am

Well there is another reason why he would think that they're all gonna die. If you know what I mean.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Sigment » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Maybe. But mistaking the bomb for detonating with an explosive blast, rather than a temporal one, seems to be the most common reason for people saying that here.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2793
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:38 am

He like many newcomers, might be under the misguided impression that this is the prequel to GT. However I wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt, and not jump to conclusions.

@GTFDB: Just so you know, GT and PpGD aren't connected. They're alternate timelines.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

An interesting thing I learned from a girl a met. She's been reading the comics here on Snafu for 6-ish years, but never became a member. It seems many people don't actually think the comic completely through. She, and her own mini community of Bleed-fans(5 people), are currently debating on how the villains from GT survived the bomb in PPGD, and how Blossom's DNA was gained. Which made me cringe. I'm not quite sure how they missed the obvious age differences between the comics, but it shows that many people don't actually read the comics for the story, rather they do it for the nostalgic purposes.

I mentioned this to poke at Ultra (and other new members) a bit. You're not as lazy as the people I've mentioned in my bit above, but spend a bit more time thinking and discussing. We all can see how much you enjoy the comics (you've even made a Lit thread), but before you start throwing random ideas for the future around, try to understand what has already happened.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby GTFDB » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 am

GTFDB is short for Grim Tales From Down Below.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:17 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:53 am

That's nice, stay a bit more on topic though. c:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:13 am

If GT and PPGD are alternate timelines, then they have completely nothing to do with eachother, right? Also, I think the bomb will stop time long enough for Vexas and her robots to invade and claim the earth. That's my new theory any way.
Just Rockin
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Reason For The Treason

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:31 am

Yes. PPGD abd GT will not be connected.

I've brought that theory before. It's likely Vexus will invade the areas around the Earth. If Earth is left in a state temporal hesitation, it's unlikely that anyone can go near Earth.
Otherwise, Vexus would just kill everyone.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests