ULTRADJ's random writing and fan fic corner!

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

ULTRADJ's random writing and fan fic corner!

Postby ULTRADJ » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello everybody my name is ULTRADJ, the sexiest person on the planet by default. I welcome all to my writing corner, where I will post random stories (probably mostly fics) to the active snafu comic series. I may start an art thread, but that's a ways off since I'm still trying to improve my art skills. Maybe I''ll even write a story if you request it, depends on how popular this thread gets (all two people will come XD). Well, I hope you enjoy!
Last edited by ULTRADJ on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I have something clever I'll put it here. XP
Just Rockin

Re: ULTRADJ's random writing and fan fic corner!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:01 am

You may want to work on your grammar there :3
Welcome to the Lit Sect. Feel free to drop in the Writer's Lounge if you ever need help with anything. I look forward to seeing your first piece. c:
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks for catching that Tenshi. Also, proper grammer doesn't exist here, oooOOOOOoooooOOOOooo
Just Rockin

Postby Sigment » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:37 am

in the Litsec, it is expected that your work shows a good sense of grammatical skill. It doesn't need it, but it helps your image as a writer.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 am

Don't worry, I will do my best at writing!
Just Rockin

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:13 pm

PPGD fic in the works. Had some ideas, modified them, doing some work on the side as well. Next post will be the prologue, I promise.
Just Rockin

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Well, it here. The prologue to my PPGD fic. I hope to all who read enjoy it. Any corrections I need to make and/or criticism is greatly appreciated. Without further ado, here it is:

Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: War for the Earth
A fic by me: ULTRADJ

Prologue: Creation of the Irregularity

I sometimes wondered why it happened. I always say it happened because destiny wanted to, or it happened because I was rebellious and said “f-you!” to the world. There are other explanations I have, but why bore you with that? You’re wondering who am I and what the hell I’m talking about, aren’t you? Well, like most stories let’s start at the beginning.
It all started when I made my journey from my father’s privates to the womb presented to me. It was a far journey, and there were many like me, but I was the most determined one to be fused into a new life form, so I- Huh? What? I went too far back? Oh, you want me to start at the hospital? I was until you interrupted me! Oh, not when I was born but when I was hospitalized for those few years. Okay, we can start from there too; it is the most important part of how I came to be after all.

Well, you see, after a certain tragedy I will not get into, I was hospitalized for years due to a bone marrow deficiency I had. My parents being the rich son of a bitches they are, I was kept alive throughout the years, hoping one day I would get better. The top doctors didn’t find a cure and just kept me alive, with the pain and weakness in my body to boot. You would think I’d get out of school, but I kept my studies. In fact, I was a child genius prodigy (more of a genius now but we’ll get to that later). I managed to complete a bachelor’s degree within three and a half years, and I’m still technically a teen. Even so, being a genius didn’t raise my spirits any of getting better. In fact, I started to grow even bitterer at the world. Mostly of crime after that tragedy years ago (still not getting into that). It did start to happen after the tragedy though, the sickness I mean. But even as I grew more bitter, I still kept some hope for myself. I don’t know why I did, it’s not like my parents visited me that much, if at all. Plus my younger sister comes only once in a while, if I’m that lucky. I only made one real friend at the hospital. It was on the roof, that a white fluffy cat with green eyes came to me. He jumped on my lap, and as I petted him, he purred with delight. I named him Snow, which even he liked. He was my only real friend in years. There was something different about him though. It would only be later I found out what it was though.

One day, my luck started to change. This is the part where the real freaky stuff happens, so pay close attention boys and girls. One day on the roof with my beloved cat friend, sitting in my wheel chair, the only way I can get around by myself, when I was having an inner struggle. You see, the doctors announced to my parents I might not live much longer, despite paying all the expenses keeping me alive. There was no way I could survive for long. On that roof, I was having a mix of “Don’t worry, you’ll pull through somehow. Miracles happen, you just have to keep a chin up” with, “I knew this day would come. Curse the humans of this planet. Curse the crime that occurs. Curse all of it! If I had my way, this planet would either be destroyed or fixed by my rules. I will not live to see it because of this disease though!”. It was then I met him. Through a flash of red light, I saw a clear ball streaming with red light descending towards me. When it reached my eye level, it materialized into a tiny man. He was wearing a red robe, nothing underneath, black pants (and black shoes I guess. The pants looked like it covered his feet as well as his legs), and a red pointy hat. He had green hair, green eyebrows, and even a green beard! He was floating and he began to speak. “Hello there child”

Confused and maybe a little afraid, I asked, “W-Who are you?”

“You can call me Gnome. I heard your struggle and came to help you.”

“Help me? How?”

“Well, you see, I too wish to see a beautiful world without corruption. I tried to do that once, but was stopped by some meddlesome heroes.”

“Heroes didn’t want a world without evil? So you can’t even trust them either huh. You still didn’t answer my question though. I’m presumably going to die in a year anyway, maybe you can fix that.”

“I can, plus do so much more. You see, I’m something like a god. I can pretty much do anything if I set my mind to it, and I got a strong feeling you are the same way. Together, we can make the perfect world. You and me can go far kid; I can sense all that potential in you. It would be such a shame for it to go to waste by your death. Plus, you and I think so much alike!”

“Really? Hmm…Maybe we can work together. I do have some ideas after all. By the way, which heroes stopped you anyway?”

“You might have heard of them. They call themselves “The Powerpuff Girls”.”

“Those three girls? Heh, out of all the heroes…wait, those three girls are made by Chemical X, are they not?”

“That’s what I heard on the street, yes.”

“Okay, we’ll work together, but don’t heal me. I want to try something. If I can heal myself, then it’s destined for me to fix this world. If not, well then, so be it. Agreed?”

“Sure thing pal! But let me do one thing for you.” He enveloped me in a red aura for a few seconds. It felt a little strange and warm.

“What did you do to me?”

“Well my inquisitive little friend, I made it so now you and your cat can now understand each other.”

“Why thank you my good man.” I heard a sophisticated male voice from somewhere. I looked around, but found no one, until I looked at my cat.

“Snow? Did you just speak?”

“I did actually. Thank you for the name by the way, it does suit me very well. Now that I can speak, we can all take over and fix this world.”

“Yes. Yes we can. And I have a plan on how to cure my disease, that’s the first step. Gnome, would you like to do me a favor?”

It was then I asked the Gnome to get me some Chemical X. I had a feeling if I could make the formula stronger, I would get better. When he got me some, I went to work straight away. I didn’t question how he got it; I was too busy working on making the formula stronger. I thought if it were stronger, it would be the cure I needed. I bet at this point you’re wondering why I didn’t ask Gnome to cure the disease for me, since he a god and can do anything after all. Well, it’s like this. I had something to prove to the world, that no matter how many times you can knock me down, I’ll always come back, stronger that the last time. So I was determined to cure myself with a stronger Chemical X formula. I calculated that if I made the formula stronger, it would eliminate the disease I had and return me to normal. Little did I know at the time, it did that and so much more.

With the help of my new Gnome god friend, he showed me a cave outside the city (That’s right! I forgot to mention I was in the Megaville hospital, where I was, of course, hospitalized because of my disease. It’s one of the best hospitals in the world believe it or not. Sorry I forgot to mention that, I’ll try to be more coherent in the future) were I set up my base of operations were I worked on the formula. I had some lab equipment to work with that Gnome also gave me to experiment with the formula. For months, when I could go there without being noticed, I worked on Chemical X mixing it with almost anything and everything possible to try to make it stronger. I even used some uranium and plutonium, to no avail. It caused some very powerful explosions that blew up in my face (ouch!). It was then one day, I found the ingredient that worked, completely by accident. The Gnome was watching patiently while Snow, my pet cat that can talk now with a deep male’s voice, was sleeping on the couch that was put in the cave. I almost gave up at that point, since nothing seemed to work.

“Man, this is one tough nut to crack. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but it seems it’s almost impossible. What ingredient can make this formula stronger!?”

“Might I suggest a snack break? It might help you think with some food in your stomach.” Gnome suggested.

“You do have a point.” I was getting hungry, even though it was hard for me to eat sometimes. Gnome made a plate of some rice cakes appear, and I began to take one. But as I did, the rice cake slipped out of my hand and fell into one of the barrels of Chemical X I was working on. What happened was a reaction. The Chemical X in the barrel started to glow brightly, and then turned from black to a pinkish-rainbowish color; all because of the rice cake (….IT HAPPENS!). I was amazed, I had to analyze this! I took a sample of the new Chemical X, and found it to be way stronger and more stable than its original form.

“Well, it seems you found out how to make Chemical X stronger.” Gnome said in astonishment.

“Yes, but it isn’t Chemical X anymore. It’s something new and different. What shall I call it? ….I know! I’ll call this new substance “Chemical Z”. Now all I have to do is inject some of it into my body, and I will be cured. I’m sure of it!” I was ecstatic, to say the least. I finally found the answer to my prayers. I would be cured and able to do what I want again. I used the wheel chair and went to get a needle. It was on a higher ledge, to I wheeled myself their and got one. But the wheel chair started to move back, and before I had the energy to stop it, I fell off and landed into the barrel of Chemical Z that I just made. “Yaaaaaah!” I fell in with a splash. The lid even closed on me, trapping me inside the barrel, or so I thought.

“Oh dear! I better get him out of there, if he isn’t dead already.” But Gnome didn’t have to worry long. The Chemical Z engulfed my body and I even swallowed some of it. I started to feel changes, and, I will admit, it was very painful. The barrel filled with Chemical Z was gone. All of it fused with my body. I was still in the barrel, but not for long. With my new found strength, I tore the barrel from the inside out, letting out a very load roar as I did, which of course woke up and scared snow and he hid under the couch. Gnome stood there in surprise mixed with what I think some intrigue. I was reborn. I transformed into something stronger. I never felt energy like this before. I felt as though I could take over the world, destroy it, rebuild it from scratch, and then destroy it again, all without breaking a sweat. By the way I never told you about my appearance, did I? Well, I’ll explain to you about that later. For now, I have to go and “collect” some new equipment from my lab. Until next time, my dear followers.

Authors Note: First off, the setting take place roughly around the time the comic starts. Questions about his appearance and name will be in the next chapter. If you're wondering, yes the Chemical Z made him crazy too. Just think "A Beautiful Mind", but with tons more violence. If you're also wondering, this will probably one of the very few, if not only, reference I'll make of PPGZ. No, that universe won't exist here I assure you. I hope this keeps you interested for the next chapter though!

Edit: More presentable version. If more edits need to be made, tell me and I'll do so. Now, feed my ego with what you think!~ XD
Last edited by ULTRADJ on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Just Rockin

Postby Sigment » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:14 pm

I don't have time to read this right now, Ultra. I will later.

Right now, I can tell you that you need to separate your literature into paragraphs. Otherwise it just looks like a massive wall of text that makes people less inclined to read it.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Oh man, I really need to edit this. I didn't think it'd come out this horrible. Edits tomorrow people. Need sleep. Sorry about this, I will fix it so it looks more presentable.
Just Rockin

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Dat wall o text, bro.

In your edits, yeah, I'd do as Sigment advises there. Since indentation is horrid on this site (I know you can do it, just not sure how) , a space between each paragraph is done to make things look nice, tiddy, and easy to read.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ULTRADJ » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Okay, I'm working on chapter one now. Maybe it'll come out in a few days, I'll see.
Just Rockin

Postby Gizmo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:23 pm

bloodlord said

dat wall o text bro

I really think if Bunny did come back stable, the entire story would change.
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
the one who was born purely out of awesomeness.

Location: On the floor thinking of what else to do with my hands besides draw...no luck yet.

Postby ULTRADJ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Gizmo wrote:

I really think if Bunny did come back stable, the entire story would change.

The way I have it set up, my bad guy steals the mini treasure box that has a piece of Bunny that the PPG keep in the drawer in their room, then he gets some "specific" ingredients plus adds the Chemical Z to not only make her more stable, but it changes her in other ways, like how powerful she is and her personality. If you want to work with me on this by art purposes, that'd be great!
Just Rockin

Postby Gizmo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:05 pm

:ogle: Well of course!!!!!!!! if you want to see some of my art, just go to DeviantArt.com and look up DoujinshiDreamer on the search bar. I think you might like some of the sketches you see. :mrgreen:

And if you sont mind, could you send me the cast names in your fan fic so I can think of some styles for them?
My hands can do what they do for a reason. I'm talking about art, people.
http://doujinshidreamer.deviantart.com/
the one who was born purely out of awesomeness.

Location: On the floor thinking of what else to do with my hands besides draw...no luck yet.

Postby ULTRADJ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

I have a deviantart so I'll tell you there. Also, the next chapter will be up soon, sorry for the bantering people who read my fic (all two of them).
Just Rockin

Postby Comic Kitten » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 am

Oh cool, this is kind of like my old school fanfic back in the day!!! Just make sure you write in Word and read it over a few times to make sure it's something you feel is relatively perfect so you don't have to come back and edit it on Snafu. And yeah the paragraph thing is a pain, but you'll get the hang of it! Keep it up!
Meow.

Postby ULTRADJ » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:41 am

Comic Kitten wrote:Oh cool, this is kind of like my old school fanfic back in the day!!! Just make sure you write in Word and read it over a few times to make sure it's something you feel is relatively perfect so you don't have to come back and edit it on Snafu. And yeah the paragraph thing is a pain, but you'll get the hang of it! Keep it up!

Duly noted. I did write this in word, but when I copied and pasted it it became a massive text wall instead of the spaces I but in them. I'll get the hang of it, your response is most appreciated.
Just Rockin

Postby ULTRADJ » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Okay, just thought I update this thread to tell what it's future might be. This was originally going to be used as a fic of the PPGD universe mixed with GT and SB, with time of course. Well, since then I have a volunteer to make a comic from my ideas, so now this thread might be used to write short stuff I come up with or link to other fics I'm working on. Just thought I let people know before people mistake it for dead space.
Just Rockin

Return to Literature