Before The Fall!

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Stan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 pm

I guess it's safe to say now. The man of PPG and GrimTales Fame, Mr. Bleedman himself has agreed to help me with Titan Sphere's color work. I am very please and honored that he is going to be lending a helping hand to bring my work to the next level. Bleedman's help starts in 3 pages...you'll see the difference.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Re: Before The Fall!

Postby Sigment » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Had a feeling she would be perched someone to watch the show.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Bleedman is taking up colouring? If I may so so, that is a little dissapointing. I liked the colouring in the most recent pages. Not to mention, That this will no longer be the only comic on snafu currently updating that he does not have a hand in.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Stan » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Sorry Ari, it's only for a while. Also with the post I made about a colorist, noooooooooooooooobody ever got back to me. Bleedman spoke with me himself and it's only to help me finish up chapter 5 so I can post the new stuff I did. I would have loved if anyone attempted a shot a the page, but with the post, only a few people sounded interested but nothing ever came of it. Not to worry though, I cant tie bleedman up so I am still on a quest for an official colorist. Casuse the new Comic is done in a traditional Manga Style. Are you interested Maybe?

But it really is interesting though, I am one of the only artist left like you said that Bleed dosen't have hand in. I also tried to bring something original to the board as well so let's get more people like you commenting on the comics i post. Would drive me a little more to pick up the pace.
In my hand the creators sword that causes eternal sleep, honour our pact and here my command... "ANIMATE this Comic"

Return to Comic Updates and News!