I saw mommy seducing Santa Clause

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: I saw mommy seducing Santa Clause

Postby Tuor » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 pm

How terrible
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby IcyBoomer » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:38 pm

I mean we have no knowledge of what the two did in there spare time...and we all know that Mimi seems to get pleasure from painful things.
Darkness is Light

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Being a masochist means one should be placed on the naughty list?
With all the sexual references aside :p

Not to mention that Him forced that into Mimi in the first place.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby AgentZero » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Has anyone noticed how "claus" was spelled "clause?" :|

Knight Heart wrote:If Mandy did have a baby with Santa where is he/she and I do agree that Mandy is a slut she will sleep with anyone to have a powerful child first grim then Nergal junior next evil Danny now Santa.

Don't forget commas. And I'd assume that there is no resulting child. This was a joke.
Although now that I think of it, a mandyXsanta offspring would be an interesting turning point in the story. lol lol lol
Last edited by Blood Lord on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't double post. If you forgot to put something into your post, you can always edit it. If you have questions on post creation, PM a mod or check out our FAQ.
"I did not trip and fall, I attacked the floor and I am winning."
"I am on a seafood diet. I see food, I eat it."
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
Dont Blink

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Try to avoid double posting in the future. There's a fancy EDIT button on the top right of all your posts, that you can use to change posts in any way you wish. :3

As for the Mandy x Santa offspring. Ew. Mrs. Clause no like.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

AgentZero wrote:
Knight Heart wrote:If Mandy did have a baby with Santa where is he/she and I do agree that Mandy is a slut she will sleep with anyone to have a powerful child first grim then Nergal junior next evil Danny now Santa.

Don't forget commas. And I'd assume that there is no resulting child. This was a joke.
Although now that I think of it, a mandyXsanta offspring would be an interesting turning point in the story. lol lol lol

Um no, I can't really think of any thing other than being the only person in the entire comic that would fit an a appropriate definition of normal. Junior is a reaper, Minnie was a nergal then a ragdoll. I don't see how a youngest child without any real power would change the plot much at all.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby Megadon » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 am

He'd/She'd probably have power over all things nice; like magically making toys, gingerbread man army, snowfall blast, etc. Yeah I don't see someone like that living or surviving in the Underworld. And knowing Mandy unless he/she can use his powers for any dark purposes I doubt she'll pay any attention to him/her. Truthfully I don't see that happening and I hate I just imagined it. Plus he/she would probably be in the comic for comic relief, and we have plenty of that already without extra characters. So a MandyXSanta child is a big fat "NO!"
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Sigment » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:30 am

Welcome to the forums, Zero. Don't forget to read up on the forum rules.
AgentZero wrote:Has anyone noticed how "claus" was spelled "clause?" :|

Pretty much every title has had a spelling or grammatical error in it for the past few GT pages. Can't say who's having the brain fart on that one.

Either that, or they are referring to an actual contractual clause with the title. Though I don't see how that would make sense.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby zeldafan61 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:19 pm

IcyBoomer wrote:
Festive Tenshi wrote:What the hell has Mimi done that makes her deserve to be on the naughty list?

Likely fooling around with Chi.

Just to illiterate. Minnie and grim jr. both got christmas presents and although minnie didn't show it she has always had (feelings) for her brother yet santa didn't look away from them. So I beleave mimi is in the clear. because being a machosist dosen't make you a bad person. nor does being lesbian/gay.

Postby Tuor » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 pm

I think you mean "reiterate". But yes, good point in your second sentence. I'm glad people are saying this
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby zeldafan61 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Tuor wrote:I think you mean "reiterate". But yes, good point in your second sentence. I'm glad people are saying this

yea my english has always been a bit choopy. apperently incest isn't bad to santa either. although can we really say it's incest? does Jr have any real blood relation to minnie? (besides the nergal inside him. If not, I can't really say it's incest on Jr. and/or minnies side. and maybe santa see it the same way.

Postby Havoc » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 pm

zeldafan61 wrote:although can we really say it's incest? does Jr have any real blood relation to minnie?

Yes. Junior and Minnie are half-siblings (maternal).
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby zeldafan61 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:51 pm

I guess your right. might be over thinking nergals message to grim about being the father to all (aborted) children and thought that jr was possibly one of those childeren. but of course I love to hear other opinions.

Ps. I hope that at some points bleedman and company will bring us back to the point where spawn comes in at the begining of the 2nd chapter.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:46 pm

zeldafan61 wrote:Ps. I hope that at some points bleedman and company will bring us back to the point where spawn comes in at the begining of the 2nd chapter.

Wait. Are you hoping that Spawn will return in the next chapter, or are you hoping this loops way back around to the very beginning of the comic?

Because we've already ended that arc with Spawn.

Postby Sigment » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 pm

I think he wants a flashback to the last time we saw Spawn. Honestly, I don't see it happening, and I wouldn't care either way.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 pm

I don't really care for Spawn, really. His presents in this comic felt more like a one time thing; a mere cameo. I'd prefer it if we focused characters that could be built upon.

@Sigment: I think you meant "she".
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:17 pm

This was a great present from grim tales and even though it's a holiday page we should still take it a little seriously. I don't mean that this may have actually happened, but that it could be a hint to something that will happen in the future of the comic.

I'm not saying all the holiday pages will be hints for future events in the comic and it might be unlikely since grim tales and PPGD are not connected, but you never know.

The hint could be that Mandy is going to have sex with someone to get what she wants (or some other reason) in the following chapter.

By the way does Bleedman or the writers make these holiday pages in PPGD and grim tales?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Sigment » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Havoc wrote:@Sigment: I think you meant "she".

Goddamn brain farts...

I agree with you though, Havoc. Spawn's appearance felt more like a cameo than anything. If he had a purpose in GT, it's probably long gone by now.

The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:55 pm

The Creator wrote:This was a great present from grim tales and even though it's a holiday page we should still take it a little seriously. I don't mean that this may have actually happened, but that it could be a hint to something that will happen in the future of the comic.

I'm not saying all the holiday pages will be hints for future events in the comic and it might be unlikely since grim tales and PPGD are not connected, but you never know.

The hint could be that Mandy is going to have sex with someone to get what she wants (or some other reason) in the following chapter.

By the way does Bleedman or the writers make these holiday pages in PPGD and grim tales?

Don't take it seriously, and they do it for fun.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:14 am

but what about

http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=298
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=299

Here in the holiday page it was hinted that Sam would have blossom hostage and in the end she did have her hostage. Was that coincidental then?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 am

In another thread someone joked about the similarities with The Dark Knight. They noted similarities, so they decided to do a quick mock up for it. It was a spur of the moment.

Can you bring another holiday page up? That does the same? Trying to make ideas from these pages are a dangerous task. Barely anyone will take an idea seriously if all we have is non-canon material backing it up.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:24 pm

It's joke material. The event was going to happen anyway, the holiday page didn't predict anything.

Postby zeldafan61 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Sigment wrote:I think he wants a flashback to the last time we saw Spawn. Honestly, I don't see it happening, and I wouldn't care either way.

while I noticed that everyone say's they dont want spawn to come back I myself still beleave he is destined for another chapter. (preferably not the next chapter) seeing as it never explained why grim jr. and minnie were in the underworld. it looked like a "to come" chapater but again love opinions. so hit me with some good one's :)

Postby Havoc » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 pm

I think the Redeemer has a better chance for a reappearance than Spawn. I'm sorry, but I just don't see him fitting in anymore.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 pm

zeldafan61 wrote:(preferably not the next chapter) seeing as it never explained why grim jr. and minnie were in the underworld.

Hmm... If you are referring to why they were in Malebolgia's territory, then it actually was explained. They were there so that Minnie could see the flowers that bloomed there. I forgot what they were called though.

The Resident Smartass

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!