Can I make a comic for you guys?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Can I make a comic for you guys?

Postby The other Astrima » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 am

I was wondering, how do you choose the people to make comics for this site? Do you get them from DA or...?

I wouldn't mind making a comic for this place, but I want to improve my art a bit first. It will probably be an original comic, not a fan one (I can write the story myself.)

Re: Can I make a comic for you guys?

Postby Havoc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 am

Why does your name have "the other" in it?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby noxux » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 am

This may be unusual, I'm still new but I think that one admin or artist has to choose you to do a comic, post some of your drawings in the art forum to see how are your drawings.

And why "The other Astrima?"
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby Havoc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 am

But yes. As Noxux said, if you would like to make a comic and post your art, then I would recommend going here, and making your own thread. Also welcome aboard, make sure to read the rules.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 am

One of our administrators, BeeAre, is taking over that concern of future comics for the site, although specific details, I know not of. Sending him a Personal Message (PM) of your intentions could be a good idea, as is advertising your art by constructing a thread in the Art Section. He's known to browse through the art section.

Other than that, topic is locked.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Return to Snafu General Discussion