Can I make a comic for you guys?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Can I make a comic for you guys?

Postby The other Astrima » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 am

I was wondering, how do you choose the people to make comics for this site? Do you get them from DA or...?

I wouldn't mind making a comic for this place, but I want to improve my art a bit first. It will probably be an original comic, not a fan one (I can write the story myself.)

Re: Can I make a comic for you guys?

Postby Havoc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 am

Why does your name have "the other" in it?

Postby noxux » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 am

This may be unusual, I'm still new but I think that one admin or artist has to choose you to do a comic, post some of your drawings in the art forum to see how are your drawings.

And why "The other Astrima?"
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."AC
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
Mysterious fate

Postby Havoc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 am

But yes. As Noxux said, if you would like to make a comic and post your art, then I would recommend going here, and making your own thread. Also welcome aboard, make sure to read the rules.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 am

One of our administrators, BeeAre, is taking over that concern of future comics for the site, although specific details, I know not of. Sending him a Personal Message (PM) of your intentions could be a good idea, as is advertising your art by constructing a thread in the Art Section. He's known to browse through the art section.

Other than that, topic is locked.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Return to Snafu General Discussion