Chi's a weeaboo

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby ari-6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:30 pm

In the game Beyond: Two souls, the character has the power to see images thoughts and feelings by objects. For example, she just had to look at a photograph of a mans wife and she saw a flash back to the wife telling her husband that she has been diagnosed terminally ill. There was nothing to suggest that the photo was taken even on the same day. And by touching people she becomes a medium for the spirits of people they have lost.

But I still think that Chi and Blossom are personally connected
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Thank you very much, Ari.

I agree with Chi and Blossom being personally connected, like with soul fragments. But the other idea interests me.

So these objects, could they reflect powerful feelings and emotions of the people in it, or were they random?

Postby Drago2552 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:57 pm

what I wonder is that Chi made a clone of herself and the clone saw the flash back. Can the original body see it as well or does it have to wait till the clone goes back to the original body.(like in naruto with shadow clones)

Also on the side note is it bleedmans birthday?

Postby ari-6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Specific objects usually but in every case they had strong emotional value to someone. Like by touching a music box, she could see the day a father gave it to his daughter who had died. By touching a terrorist propaganda letter she had a flashback to the same terrorist during a support rally. By touching a blood stain she could see how someone was injured. But during an event that was centered on five items, by touching one she could only make out fragments of the scene and required all of them to know exactly what happened.
The objects could be anything of significance to anyone and usually displayed the most significant event associated with that object. But usually the object had an emotional value to somone or reminded them of something emotional.

Postby Drago2552 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:10 pm

That does not answer my question

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Ari was talking to me.

Drago2552 wrote:Also on the side note is it bleedmans birthday?

Like, two weeks ago or something.

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:24 pm

October 18th, yeah. Thought Randori was gonna do a birthday thread, but I guess not.

As for Chi, there aren't really any reasons that she would see that bit of memory for Blossom that make as much sense as Blossom's soul being a part of her. Honestly, there are times when GT gets a bit too predictable. Not always, but it annoys me when it does.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 pm

I think he didn't do it because Bleed wouldn't have seen it :p

I wouldn't say this moment is predictable, but with updates being so far apart, the parts that usually take a few minutes to think out stretch to days, weeks and so forth.

I just realized something. Exactly how long ago has it been since Jack's death? Him's attack was on Mimi's last birthday, assume a year. Aku wouldn't have a child while Jack was still after him. IF Chi is 10-12 years old, then Jack's fall can be approximated a decade ago.
But, if Chi was made from Blossom, a year ago, then Jack's fall can be much earlier than a decade.
Idk, these are just random thoughts I had.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Could be one of those scenarios where she has the appearance of a 10-12 year old, but is actually (at least) a year old. I'm thinking something similar to what happened with regards to Superboy (in Young Justice). Whenever she gets control over her shape shifting powers, she could just transform to make herself look her age.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby kitsunemaru » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 pm

ari-6 wrote:Specific objects usually but in every case they had strong emotional value to someone. Like by touching a music box, she could see the day a father gave it to his daughter who had died. By touching a terrorist propaganda letter she had a flashback to the same terrorist during a support rally. By touching a blood stain she could see how someone was injured. But during an event that was centered on five items, by touching one she could only make out fragments of the scene and required all of them to know exactly what happened.
The objects could be anything of significance to anyone and usually displayed the most significant event associated with that object. But usually the object had an emotional value to somone or reminded them of something emotional.

Good to know that other people know what I'm talking about.

I think both ideas are viable, though.
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby The Creator » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Wow just realized. Hudson Abadeer said there is a picture of mimi killing blossom, is it possible that chi is just looking at that picture. Just putting that out there, but if she is having a vision just from the picture of mimi and blossom I wonder what will happen as she sees the others.

also why are knives hurting blossom, she is invulnerable.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby ari-6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 pm

...............He's right!

She should not be hurt by seemingly ordinary knives. Are they magic? How has no one else mentioned this?

This was before she got the power to spawn random objects. Did she just find a set of knives lying around? Did HIM give them to her? "It looks like your trying to commit matricide. Would you like some help with that?"

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the picture not be from Blossom's perspective? Not to mention it being so blurry.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ari-6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Sorry, but I edited my post to specify what he was right about.

Postby noxux » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Still from where those knives came from and how they hurt Blossom? And why Chi recongize Blossom? Mysterious.
"The best thing about life is not knowing what will happen, what we do shows who we are" -иохчх
Pabst:"Aww, you're no fun Noxux.
A Fight in a Flash
I am a very tall midget

Postby The Creator » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:15 pm

For the blurriness suppose chi could be dazed from looking at it as she falls shortly after.
I don't see why it can't be from blossoms perspective, Him is an all powerful other dimensional demon. I know I could be wrong! just putting out there.

maybe the knives were him's birthday present to mimi, the one thing to kill blossom.
deliciously ironic.
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm

The Creator wrote: is it possible that chi is just looking at that picture.

Nah. the comic shows that Chi was looking at this picture, into Blossom's eyes when the flashback triggered.

The Creator wrote:also why are knives hurting blossom, she is invulnerable.

It's never stated that she's invulnerable. Such ability would mean that you never take damage, we see that they most certainly do take damage, and bleed as well. While the girls are tough and more durable than humans, they still take damage. For instance, they sunburn like a normal person does as well.

You could go off on a number of theories for why the knives are working so well, from being provided by Him, coated with Antidote-X, or just are because a pointy object works against a puff.

Postby Havoc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:00 am

In the PPG cartoon, I remember a part where these armed robbers shot fully automatic machine guns at the PPG, and it didn't do shit to them. I'm just gonna go with "the knives are somehow special and they can cut through a super hero". That or Him injected Blossom with Antidote-X before hand.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:13 am

I was going with the more gruesome, Mimi used a superior amount of force.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:47 am

Mimi had/has mental powers, so maybe the knifes are illusions or she is using telekinetics(move stuff with your mind with a sh*t ton of force behind it(probably using wrong word here)). If it is an illusion, then all one has to do is believe in it and it can kill you. If the other (insert the right word here) then those knifes can probably go through a tank like butter.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby The Creator » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Why doesn't mimi use her telekinetic power anymore?
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Probably too weak.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Dr. Mandalor wrote: If it is an illusion, then all one has to do is believe in it and it can kill you.

An imaginary weapon, no matter how much you believe in it, can't cut your skin open and kill you. Your biology doesn't work that way. You are not a giant brain.

Havoc wrote:In the PPG cartoon, I remember a part where these armed robbers shot fully automatic machine guns at the PPG, and it didn't do shit to them. I'm just gonna go with "the knives are somehow special and they can cut through a super hero". That or Him injected Blossom with Antidote-X before hand.

I seriously don't see the problem with knives hurting Blossom in Bleedman's world.

Not everything has to be "specially designed".

The Creator wrote:Why doesn't mimi use her telekinetic power anymore?

It's believed that her demonic form takes her powers and manifests them in different ways.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:24 pm

The idea Dr. Man is suggesting is more like killing someone with fear. As in, Blossom is having these images forced into her mind, and gets literally scared to death. At least that's what I thought.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Then what's with all the blood or is that part of the mental image as well?
And if it is a mental image, why is it so blurry, wouldn't it be super clear?
let me think about it

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!