Chi's a weeaboo

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Drago2552 wrote:What the hell is that flash back. Is Chi also Blossom?

ari-6 wrote:We do not know exactly but that seems to be the popular theory, yes.

Yup. Its thought that fragments of Blossom's soul might have been used in the creation of Chi.

I believe Aku is capable of asexual reproduction, but he'd just have himself and nothing new. So if he took fragments of another soul, or the soul itself, and fused it with his asexual copy, then he would get a individual with a different personality. Someone unique, and not a repeat of himself.

ari-6 wrote:Whenever someone calls Bleedman a genius I take a long pause for some reason.

Agreed.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 pm

I wonder, if Chi is made from both Aku and Blossom, has she ever had flashes of Aku's memories?

OH! Or Maybe, these flashes are occurring due to her powers manifesting! And the picture just so happened to be the first trigger.

I wonder if she would react similarly to a picture of Jack.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 pm

I feel like bringing up something I mentioned a while ago. Do you guys think that maybe if Chi will be sacrificed to return Blossom to the story (I don't mean straight up sacrificed. I mean from a story standpoint. Like if there was some way to return Blossom to life but it meant Chi ceased to exist. I really hope they would not do something like that)
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:04 pm

I don't think Blossom coming back would be able to work in this story, at least not as it is now.
Unless it's some FMA shit, where categorizing Blossom as 'alive' is debatable.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:16 pm

I kinda saw Chi realizing that she was created from Blossom as an reason (one of many) for her to side against Him in the war.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 pm

I think she would side against HIM either way cause she probably hates HIM. It would be more interesting if she were to side against Aku.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby The Creator » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:15 pm

From what I hear the whole Blossom and Him relationship in Grim Tales is based on a fanficiton. Now with the confirmation that Blossom and Chi are connected will we finally find out how they ended up together. Did they ever...love each other?

Now I think I understand why Dexter is so sad in the family photo.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm assuming you mean Blossom and Aku. Since you related it to Chi afterwards.
I recall the creator of the Aku x Blossom boat is a regular on this site. She scares me.
I never read the fanfic, but this may interest you.

I think Dexter probably has a lot to be sad about. I mean, he's a cyborg, whether it was premeditated or bcuz he needed it, I'd assume it'd be emotionally harmful.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:02 pm

No that was a typing mistake,(my bad) I am really curious about the blossom X him relationship. I mean, how does that even happen?
And what would make Mimi kill her own mother?
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:13 pm

That has been discussed a few times. The theories I remember are...

Blossom was being tortured, Mimi was forced to put her out of her misery
Him 'controlled' Mimi
Mimi was tricked
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Drago2552 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Then mimi was turn into the same creature as him.

Well if it is proven the blossom is apart of chi then that explains why she loves her so much.

Postby The Creator » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:11 pm

Looking back at this
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=189

I am starting to support the demon essence is blossoms blood theory
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:13 pm

imho, I thought it was very likely when it was going through my head. I liked how Havoc added to it with the example of the ashes on Kratos in God of War. I think it could be a similar thing too if that is Blossom's blood that was used to make that/help make it.

Postby konata50 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

I don't know what is happening on the bloody knife thing i am guessing Him cut her hands off in front of blossom and did the evil stuff.....OR Mimi took a blow either way Chi seems to only see it and will side against Him since she might find out it was Him who tortured her great page brilliant
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm

... Seriously? Mimi is killing Blossom with the knives.

Postby Exodis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Yeah, Mimi is stabbing her own mother. HOW DO YOU MISS THAT?!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby ari-6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 am

If the parasite is mode of Blossoms blood and maybe flesh too, do you guys think something interesting would happen if Chi gets in contact with it?
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:22 am

I'm still going with my theory now that Chi has been some black goo for several years until Aku was handed the option to merge some of Blossom's DNA/essence inside of it, ultimately creating Chi.

And I hope Chi will keep getting flashbacks of Blossom. But then earlier in her life, we now saw her death, but what happened before her death? We also never saw how close (we know they were close) Blossom and Mimi were. The only scene was that Blossom was hugging Mimi, but she was killed no long after that.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby silvercover » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:45 am

^I dont think so, id say that pic was taken at least 1 year(but possibly more) before the fall happened.
remember the GTFO birthday party? raven had promised mimi a present for her next birthday and as we saw in WHAM it was given around the fall of megaville.

and considering how absent blossom was at that time, and when you remember the original picture included the other chars, its quite possible mimi and blossom had a lot of time to bond and that mimi had relationships with other characters.

then id assume she was starting to manifest her powers which led to her being put there not only to use them fully but also to protect her. gradually everyone else got more busy that they couldnt visit her so much(like how blossom was late) and/or visitors were limited for her safety.

ari-6 wrote:If the parasite is mode of Blossoms blood and maybe flesh too, do you guys think something interesting would happen if Chi gets in contact with it?

im not really into this whole parasite thing being related to blossom. cause, I dunno, it reacted quite "positively" to minnie simply cause she exuded intense rage?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 am

Well it's not ALL Blossom, it's also influenced by Him. Also, it wouldn't be too farfetched to say in that instance, Minnie acted how Buttercup would.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:51 am

silvercover wrote:
ari-6 wrote:If the parasite is mode of Blossoms blood and maybe flesh too, do you guys think something interesting would happen if Chi gets in contact with it?

im not really into this whole parasite thing being related to blossom. cause, I dunno, it reacted quite "positively" to minnie simply cause she exuded intense rage?

I have to agree with silvercover. It doesn't seem to particulaly attached to any one person/being. It seems more like Venom and Carnage from spider-man. It can attach to anyone, but has a much stronger bond with someone filled with Rage, Anger, Hatred, Wrath, and (probably) Insanity.

Well thats what i think anyway.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 am

Hm...well...
Blood is physical. So it wouldn't have a mental fondness for anyone in particular.

Thought of a theory, what if it is a mixture of blood, and it requires the host to be compatible. Minnie being a doll, makes a perfect shell/catalyst. Mimi being their daughter allows a high compatibility rate.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby kitsunemaru » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Havoc wrote:So you don't want to predict because you're afraid of being wrong? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sure it's a big let down when something you've been anticipating/hoping for for a long time turns out to not be true, but discussing these little would-bes is part of the fun of having a profile. But you're entitled to you're own opinion, and I respect that.

By the way, welcome back to the forums.

Thank you! <3

I do hesitate when it comes to theories because of prior let-downs, but that being said, I do have one.

Has anyone thought that part of Chi's powers is pulling up past events from objects? They've put similar powers in other anime/manga. That would explain the flashback upon seeing Blossom. A lot less adventurous theory, but still relevant, I think.
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby IcyBoomer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 pm

I support Chi for I as well am a weeaboo! Keep it up Chi :grin: and who knows, what with Chi's powers starting to really come out she just might have that ability or it was probably Blossom trying to send a message to Chi.
Darkness is Light

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 pm

kitsunemaru wrote:Has anyone thought that part of Chi's powers is pulling up past events from objects? They've put similar powers in other anime/manga. That would explain the flashback upon seeing Blossom. A lot less adventurous theory, but still relevant, I think.

The thought did cross my mind in the other thread inside the Bleed Section. My only question about it, is that would this picture be linked with such a memory like that? They seem happy, at peace, where as the flashback is full of death and sadness. But I have no idea how such objects and items and powers work. Perhaps there are others in the forum and among us that would be able to shed some more light on the matter.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!