Chi's a weeaboo

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby Havoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:44 am

So you don't want to predict because you're afraid of being wrong? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sure it's a big let down when something you've been anticipating/hoping for for a long time turns out to not be true, but discussing these little would-bes is part of the fun of having a profile. But you're entitled to you're own opinion, and I respect that.

By the way, welcome back to the forums.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:09 am

Wow three pages already in the few hours in which I was asleep. I just knew that there was something of Blossom's soul or essence inside of Chi. But the question now is, will she go back to get an explanation from her father, or will she go to see Mimi?

Also do you guys remember from GTFO when Hunson was looking at the pictures there also were pictures of Mimi killing Blossom and HIM killing her friends? Were they put away or something? Because I also don't see the picture of Mimi in her wheelchair.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:19 am

I'm kind of hoping that Chi would look at the other pictures we haven't seen. I'm sure a good number of us would love to see some more memories triggered.

A question that was eating at me, I wonder how informed the other lords of the underworlds are, of Chi's origins. This shows that Chi had no idea.
If Chi 'is' Blossom, or made from a part of her, rather than seeing it as half siblings getting together, they'd view it as Aku and Him allowing a mother and daughter to ignorantly get married.
It could be a secret that they can use to force turmoil.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby PeachyKeane » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 am

Holy brain break Batman. :fuckedup:

Wow what a story line! I mean I know we guessed at it, but to see it come to reality...it's just amazing and I really REALLY can't wait to see what Chi's next move is!!!!

As DKH said, will she go after Mimi still? Will she seek answers from her father, hear more from Jeff or somehow try to intimidate the answers out of Him (Unlikely, plus that went SO well when she tried it before.)? Or will she not even know what the vision meant and just try to brush it off, but snippets keep coming back to haunt her?

The time until the next page is going to crawl, even if it's only a few days away. GAH! So many feels of excitement and sorrow!

One last thing, it would be crazy, but what if somehow Mimi knew Chi was 'made from' Blossom? Would she go into the relationship knowing it would be the only way to be close to her beloved mother? I doubt Him would tell Mimi, but if she overheard the deal being made with Aku for Blossom's soul...
Last edited by PeachyKeane on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby silvercover » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:14 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:If Chi 'is' Blossom, or made from a part of her, rather than seeing it as half siblings getting together, they'd view it as Aku and Him allowing a mother and daughter to ignorantly get married.
It could be a secret that they can use to force turmoil.

eh aku was shown already to be quite hesitant and even tried urging chi out of it, cant really tell with him.

you know, how about instead of him giving blossom's body/soul to aku, its that aku took the them himself?
cause somehow it doesnt really fit in with how very close bonded aku and chi are, if chi's creation was meant to be some mockery/degeneration. aku seems pretty sincere with caring for chi as a character, not as an item/gift.

anyways though, im holding back still in trusting the theory of blossom completely. a curveball may be coming.

oh and its also nice again to see chi show some real and proper respect. she's giving blossom(even if its like really her, still someone else) respect for not only being a mother for mimi but also for being a defender of justice.
and of course, not being disgusted by mimi's form as some people have said :roll:
hope this will help people accept chi a bit more rather than just another brat(if the reveal of blossom is not enough, or heck another reason to hate her :roll: )

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 am

At first I was like "so Chi is really a reincarnation of blossom" than i realize that Chi was already born when Blossom died. Did Chi just looks like she's 11 but thats not her real age?

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 am

Yeah that's something to wonder about too. Chi should already have been born when Blossom died. Maybe at first Chi was just some black goo as attempt of Aku trying to create a daughter. However the black goo didn't have any personality or conscience whatsoever. And that maybe HIM suggested to give some essence/DNA (whatever) to let 'it' live.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Misery Chord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:At first I was like "so Chi is really a reincarnation of blossom" than i realize that Chi was already born when Blossom died. Did Chi just looks like she's 11 but thats not her real age?

How do we know Chi is older than Mimi?

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:23 am

silvercover wrote:you know, how about instead of him giving blossom's body/soul to aku, its that aku took the them himself?
cause somehow it doesnt really fit in with how very close bonded aku and chi are, if chi's creation was meant to be some mockery/degeneration. aku seems pretty sincere with caring for chi as a character, not as an item/gift.

Didn't Demo say something about Blossom being highly respected in Aku's files? Maybe he wanted to keep that brilliance and remold it in his own image.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby PaytonWest » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:58 am

I get the feeling that Chi will start having more flashbacks of Blossom with Mimi. But she'll see it all backwards starting from Blossom's death and so on. Maybe it will even show how Mimi came to be born between HIM and Blossom.

Postby silvercover » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 am

MissTikilicious wrote:
Didn't Demo say something about Blossom being highly respected in Aku's files? Maybe he wanted to keep that brilliance and remold it in his own image.

not when you look at what chi's character is and how aku still spoils her.

that's the thing im referring to.
if blossom was really just "some strong superhero" that aku may be interested in controlling, why is chi given this much free choice? why not just make her like a mindless minion infused with his power that will do whatever he wants?

I say that while its unlikely now that chi is blossom's daughter, I dont think we can throw out the possibility there's more history behind aku and blossom. at the very least, I dont think chi was created simply for some power/glory/inheritance for aku.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 am

silvercover wrote:I dont think chi was created simply for some power/glory/inheritance for aku.

Who knows, maybe she was at one point. I'd like to think that Aku didn't really every attempt to dabble w/ this kind of re-incarnation per se, possibly expecting a different kind of result such as a more mature and stronger version of blossom and not a complete relapse back to birth as well as some other unexpected results and what not.
And we know how Aku is with kids... Getting more attached to his creation eventually to the point that it is now, legitimizing her as his child to the point he spoils her... w/ love and chicken :3

idk, I'm rambling.. ber
Last edited by YesterdaysLingo on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby MissTikilicious » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 am

silvercover wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:

not when you look at what chi's character is and how aku still spoils her.

that's the thing im referring to.
if blossom was really just "some strong superhero" that aku may be interested in controlling, why is chi given this much free choice? why not just make her like a mindless minion infused with his power that will do whatever he wants?

However, incredibly powerful, mindless minions rarely ever work out. If Chi does have Blossom's intelligence somewhere in her head, than it would be more of use to condition her to feel safe, love and loyalty from Aku. By using her emotional state to control where and when that brain is put to use.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

Well now I am curious as to how Chi saw the past. As to reading the comments most are assuming that Chi is made from Blossom's soul... that could possibly be true. We have to wait and see in the next page.

Postby Megadon » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 pm

You know I've always had ideas about Mimi but never posted any of them. I wanted to see what the artist had in store for her. Now not are some of my ideas right, but now I can't wait to see how it all escalates, and how far it will go. Bleedman you are an artist and a genius. Keep the gore and action coming :twisted: , especially considering what time it is. Keep up the amazing work, and hurl some more twist our way. 8)
The Madness has gone quiet for now. But it's always there and will return.
I'm cured, mostly.
Seeker of truth. Truth of Light and Darkness.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Bleedman doesn't visit the forums.
Bleedman isn't the only author either.
Feel free to share your ideas anytime :3
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Whenever someone calls Bleedman a genius I take a long pause for some reason.
Don't hug me I'm scared

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Misery Chord wrote:
Mimi_Fan_Girl wrote:At first I was like "so Chi is really a reincarnation of blossom" than i realize that Chi was already born when Blossom died. Did Chi just looks like she's 11 but thats not her real age?

How do we know Chi is older than Mimi?

We don't but Blossom was dead for like a year(?) and Mimi met Chi somewhere within that year. So it could be possible that Chi has Blossom's soul thats why she looks like her and Chi could also might be one years old with false memory.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Hm...There's been no real proof that Chi remembers anything from before Blossom's death.
Only solid memory we have is when Mimi visited her, and that was after the fall of Megaville.
For all we know, Chi never tried to remember her past, and if she does, it's just extremely vague.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:20 pm

I like the "Him give Aku a soul for his attempt to make a child" thing. It would explain at least half the question's about Chi's origin and physical features.

P.S Do the artist do anything for Halloween? I know they do the April fools thing, and Christmas, so do they make a Halloween post?
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

You can check the dates on the pages :p
I don't think they do tho.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Official page, not that I remember. Fan-art, yes.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm

ari-6 wrote:Whenever someone calls Bleedman a genius I take a long pause for some reason.
It may have something to do with them not knowing how Bleedman's comic creation process goes.

I.E. he doesn't write his own material nor has he for the past several years. I don't even think he's the leader of his own work.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Drago2552 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm

What the hell is that flash back. Is Chi also Blossom?

Postby ari-6 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:54 pm

We do not know exactly but that seems to be the popular theory, yes.
Don't hug me I'm scared

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!