Chi's a weeaboo

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Possibility. The idea has also been bounced around that the machine weakens her. So perhaps she can walk if she hasn't used that machine for a while.

I had another crazy and sick thought, remember my last thought worked out well so far. What if that thing we though was the Him symbiote is delivered from Blossom's blood? Not in the sense that it is her blood going bonkers, but that her blood was used to make it.

We should just consider this cannon now, I guess. Save some time? :',)
Last edited by ari-6 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Nah, I wouldn't do that. :3

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Or maybe that's just what you would want me to think. But if you really were him then you would probably get some wrong on pourpose to prove you weren't Bleedman. Unless you anticipated that people would think that so you just thought it best to guess right and try and throw us off. But Bleedman isn't smart enough to think of something like that so you must be telling the truth. Unless unless that is also what you want us to believe... In which case...

My head hurts.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby EX Being » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:26 pm

何だこれは?、なぜ彼はもう日本語で書いていないのですか?
Nanda koreha?
(What is this?,Why he's not writing in japanese anymore?)

Havok wrote:I assume what we just saw, was the end of it, so there's probably not a "next".

I hope so... Either way, it was just a Flashback, is not necessary to enter in details for now...

Chi has a lot of thing to think about...
Maybe there is a possibility that Jeff starts to talk about that moment.
And that will be Horrible.
Do you fear the Darkness??
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I had another crazy and sick thought, remember my last thought worked out well so far. What if that thing we though was the Him symbiote is delivered from Blossom's blood? Not in the sense that it is her blood going bonkers, but that her blood was used to make it.

You mean what was taken from Mimi that's sitting in Castle Grimskull's Vault? An interesting idea...

And EX, it's "Nanda korewa".
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Blood Lord wrote:\I had another crazy and sick thought, remember my last thought worked out well so far. What if that thing we though was the Him symbiote is delivered from Blossom's blood? Not in the sense that it is her blood going bonkers, but that her blood was used to make it.

That... f***. That actually kinda makes sense in a way, I mean looking at this page :
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=206

I'm not exactly well versed in GT knowledge, but Mimi as a human wasn't exactly "gifted" w/ super strength like her mother, nor as durable as far as I know. With the all those knives shown in the 6th panel, I wouldn't be surprised (if it get excessively gory) if Mimi gets covered in Blossom's blood.

If Him infused that blood into Mimi's being with a little of Him's little kinks (horns n' tail)... well... tada!
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby EX Being » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:And EX, it's "Nanda korewa".

Do not try to correct me, I already made a test and translation is correct with the "ha"..

Nanda koreha? = What is this?
Nanda kore wa? = What I this?

"wa" is used to refer to yourself. When you say the phrase, this sounds like "wa", but at the time of writing, is to "ha".

YesterdaysLingo wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:\I had another crazy and sick thought, remember my last thought worked out well so far. What if that thing we though was the Him symbiote is delivered from Blossom's blood? Not in the sense that it is her blood going bonkers, but that her blood was used to make it.

That... f***. That actually kinda makes sense in a way, I mean looking at this page :

I'm not exactly well versed in GT knowledge, but Mimi as a human wasn't exactly "gifted" w/ super strength like her mother, nor as durable as far as I know. With the all those knives shown in the 6th panel, I wouldn't be surprised (if it get excessively gory) if Mimi gets covered in Blossom's blood.

If Him infused that blood into Mimi's being with a little of Him's little kinks (horns n' tail)... well... tada!

Emm. Nope... Mimi jumped in that moment, if she is able to float or something, Why she climbed the entire mountain instead of flying over it?
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=138
Last edited by EX Being on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Funly enough, I saw that too. But when I listened to the pronunciation, it said korewa.

The Resident Smartass

Postby EX Being » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Funly enough, I saw that too. But when I listened to the pronunciation, it said korewa.

And what Did I say? -_-
Myself wrote:"wa" is used to refer to yourself. When you say the phrase, this sounds like "wa", but at the time of writing, is to "ha".
You should...

Mimi's Servant Soul

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 pm

ari-6 wrote:There has to be a next. An explanation for why Chi had the flashback in the first place. Something happened to Blossom or her soul at least.

Oh. My bad. I misunderstood. I kinda wonder if the reason that no one like the Redeemer came to save Blossom's soul, is because she committed such a huge sin, that she wasn't allowed into Heaven.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 pm

EX Being wrote:
Sigment Kurosai wrote:Funly enough, I saw that too. But when I listened to the pronunciation, it said korewa.

And what Did I say? -_-

I can tell you what I'm saying. The language can get a tad confusing. But whatever, dropping this.
Last edited by BeeAre on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'm not dropping it. Wa is a being verb, if I recall correctly. Bleedman's use of it is not wrong. :0)

The Resident Smartass

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm getting "What's this" when I look up the translation.

YesterdaysLingo wrote:

Hmm, I like this.

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 pm

I think translation gets a little nutty when it comes to abbreviations.

The Resident Smartass

Postby AgentNY003 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm

So it's true. Mimi did kill Blossom, but why and how? I don't understand. I need to know the flashback
AgentNY

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm

EX Being wrote:Emm. Nope... Mimi jumped in that moment, if she is able to float or something, Why she climbed the entire mountain instead of flying over it?

Ummm, to help remain undetected? With what was at stake involving Jeff and what not, I doubt she would risk flying in head first or even chance floating about. Idk, who knows... just trying to support Blood's thought n' jazz.
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:I think translation gets a little nutty when it comes to abbreviations.

Ya. And I'm not sure if its writen correctly in the comic, but I'm going for the "What's This" form. All I know is that its a polite way to say it, might actually mean "what the fuck".

That's what I'd be saying if that happened to me.

AgentNY003 wrote:Mimi did kill Blossom, but why and how? I don't understand. I need to know the flashback

The actual flash back goes here: http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=169

I can only guess that it was done for Him's amusement/justice, and she died from stabbing wounds.

Speaking of stabbing wounds, this could have been another "Et tu Mimi?" page.

YesterdaysLingo wrote:
EX Being wrote:Emm. Nope... Mimi jumped in that moment, if she is able to float or something, Why she climbed the entire mountain instead of flying over it?

Ummm, to help remain undetected? With what was at stake involving Jeff and what not, I doubt she would risk flying in head first or even chance floating about. Idk, who knows... just trying to support Blood's thought n' jazz.

Which you are. The blood could have been used to help enhance her physical skills, at the very least the symbiote is doing it, but if there is actual puff blood in it or not, I don't know. Just a crazy thought. I don't think there would have been the powers of a puff going in with the blood though. Whatever Him did to give it life could have corrupted it and left her with the strength of a puff instead of the powers of a puff.

This is just a guess though.

Another guess is that Mimi was always strong, but by using her mental powers while hooked up to that machine, it drains her of them. Once freed and no longer using it, she regained her powers. Since Mimi is a hybrid puff, she wouldn't have kept all the puff abilities and since her biological father was a demon, we can expect the advancement of some other ones as well.

But hey, I'm having fun poking in the dark on this one. Not expecting any answers or evidence, which is a bit unlike me.

Postby Havoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 am

YesterdaysLingo wrote:

Kinda reminds me of Kratos, from God of War.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DarkKing » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:42 am

I knew Chi had to be related to Blossom in some way. The resemblance was too good just to be a coincidence. If chi does have Blossom's soul/essence though how the heck did Aku get it? I would think HIM would keep it as some sort of sick trophy or use it to torment Mimi in some way.
"The ones who do what they want and
enjoy the most of their lives are the
ones who win in the end."

- Charlie Staz
Bow to Greatness

Postby Havoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:45 am

I assume Him gave Blossom's soul to Aku as a present, and Aku made Chi from there.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby kitsunemaru » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 am

I'm seriously not trying to guess, anymore. It's getting too good, and I don't want to get any preconceived ideas.

Also, it's good to know that writing Japanese in English is all phonetic. It's just to get an idea of how it's pronounced.
Where the story turns strange.....
NOMZ

Postby Exodis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 am

kitsunemaru wrote:I'm seriously not trying to guess, anymore. It's getting too good, and I don't want to get any preconceived ideas.

Don't stop. Keeps the conversation more interesting.
Also, it's good to know that writing Japanese in English is all phonetic. It's just to get an idea of how it's pronounced.

Well if it was written in Hiragan or Katakana then the whole site would go up and arms tryin' to know what the hell that word meant until someone said what it meant.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Havoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 am

kitsunemaru wrote:I'm seriously not trying to guess, anymore. It's getting too good, and I don't want to get any preconceived ideas.

I don't see how "guessing" could ruin this. If anything, it's 70% of the fun. :)

I think I would have preferred it if the Japanese was written in Japanese.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby kitsunemaru » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:18 am

Havoc wrote:I don't see how "guessing" could ruin this. If anything, it's 70% of the fun. :)

I think I would have preferred it if the Japanese was written in Japanese.

True, true. But, I like how many theories there are here.

I'm 50/50 on that one. It looks cool in Katakana, but it would be hard to translate if you couldn't read it.
NOMZ

Postby Havoc » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:27 am

kitsunemaru wrote:True, true. But, I like how many theories there are here.

What are you talking about?

kitsunemaru wrote:I'm 50/50 on that one. It looks cool in Katakana, but it would be hard to translate if you couldn't read it.

They could have also done original Japanese, but included a translation.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby kitsunemaru » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 am

Well, basically, I don't know if you follow Adventure Time, but there was a theory about a certain ghost. The theory was that the ghost was Finn's mom, haunting him. It was a huge theory. Then Pendleton Ward blew it out of the water.

I like to see what people guess is happening, but I try not to get caught up in them.

Also, it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm mad sleepy. lol!
NOMZ

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!