New GT 10/29: Chi's a weeaboo

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New GT 10/29: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby Exodis » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 pm

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Re: New GT 10/29: Chi's a weeaboo

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Looks like Mimi was forced to kill on spot. In human form too :#
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 pm

What's "Nanda Korewa"?

Postby Exodis » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 pm

It's a way of saying "What's this?" in Japanese.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby K13-ZAR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 pm

it seems we may finally get an answer to who/what Chi really is
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 pm

This is quite the break through.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 pm

I was right, at least that's what its looking like so far.

Simply divine.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 pm

I would still like to know how that situation played out exactly. I feel like there must be some part we are missing. Blossom meens the world to Mimi so I find it hard to believe she would straight out kill her if HIM told her to. My guess is that Blossom had to convince her to do it so that HIM did not kill them both.

Blood Lord wrote:I was right, at least that's what its looking like so far.

Simply divine.

I'm on to you
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm

The picture looks like Him's looming over, as Blossom's signaling a stop/for mercy.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby K13-ZAR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 pm

yeah I think you're right that does look like HIM in the background watching what's happening

Postby Biostar » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm

I wonder if this is the exact moment Him took a picture of four frames down.

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

I was just thinking that.

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:The picture looks like Him's looming over, as Blossom's signaling a stop/for mercy.
Good eye.

Speaking of eyes, I was wondering about Chi's eyes. Is there a reason for that design or is it just to make her look interesting. I mean they certainly are not like Blossoms, maybe I am reading too much into this.
Last edited by ari-6 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm

So how much of Blossom do think will resurface? Will Chi realize who she really is in time?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 pm

ari-6 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I was right, at least that's what its looking like so far.

Simply divine.

I'm on to you

http://static.tumblr.com/uzqizzl/J0Rmep6sr/mugshot.jpg

ari-6 wrote:I would still like to know how that situation played out exactly. I feel like there must be some part we are missing. Blossom meens the world to Mimi so I find it hard to believe she would straight out kill her if HIM told her to. My guess is that Blossom had to convince her to do it so that HIM did not kill them both.

I believe Him was breaking Mimi. I don't think Him tricked it, or made a deal to spare Mimi if Blossom did it. Wounded and broke Blossom so Mimi would be forced to kill her to end her suffering? Maybe. But whatever he did, he still kept Mimi loyal to him, to an extent until Jeff became a factor.

I dunno, I'm going to think about this more. Still getting over the deliciousness of it.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Cerulean » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Hmm, interesting page here.

On the one hand, it offers proof towards the whole "Blossom's soul was used to create Chi" theory.

On the other hand, that panel could be a sign that Chi is developing more powers, more specifically the powers related to time (and/or time travel). Although I really don't remember (and can't find any proof of) Aku having this sort of ability, so I'm leaning towards the former idea.

While I was thinking about this, I remembered the time that Hunson paid the realm a visit. Wasn't there also a painting hanging up of Mimi/Her killing Blossom? It looks like she is only looking at this one painting, and I doubt that she has moved much from that spot, but could the frame be enchanted somehow? (or at least operate in the same manner those digital slideshow picture frames do?)
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin

Postby K13-ZAR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 pm

we still don't know if Chi was really made from Blossom or not

there is also the possibility that Chi was simply given Blossom's memories for some reason

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 pm

I feel certain that we can say that was a flash back of some sort. How would the photograph be taken from Blossoms perspective? Although that does rais the question of where the photo of Mimi killing her is? And will Chi see that too?

If Chi is not a complete reincarnation of Blossom's souls then it is definitely a part of her. I hope a twist is involved as to how Chi was created. Something that no one will see coming. Well, maybe one person will...

http://www.wallchan.com/images/medium/1 ... llchan.png
gott ist tot

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm

K13-ZAR wrote:we still don't know if Chi was really made from Blossom or not

No? Looks pretty obvious to me.

Hmm, wait. Unless Him's keeping the soul of Blossom within these paintings and she's forced to relive the moment over, and over, and over. Interesting. I doubt it.

K13-ZAR wrote:there is also the possibility that Chi was simply given Blossom's memories for some reason

Why? That seems pointless.
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm

This does nothing to keep the two stories separate. I wonder why?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 pm

What are you talking about?

Postby K13-ZAR » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
K13-ZAR wrote:there is also the possibility that Chi was simply given Blossom's memories for some reason

Why? That seems pointless.

well if at the time of Chi's "creation" there were still other hero's alive who had fought along side of Blossom would it not make since to give her Blossom's memories so that she could better fight the surviving hero's and possibly Mimi as well (since we see Mimi using her powers in the flashback)?

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Then I would argue giving combat talents or Blossom's abilities to plan and strategist abilities would be better than dumping in Blossom's memories and hoping it doesn't backfire on you.
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Havoc wrote:What are you talking about?

the writers seem to argue that gt and ppgd are not connected. i see it differently.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Hard to argue that fact, Tom. I suggest you take it up with BR and see how far you get.
Mercypostle

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)