New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT: Memoirs of an evil overlord

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Plot relevance? Blossom has 2 kids with 2 different demons.
People seem to enjoy talking about her sisters getting some kids.
Is it so much to want to ask for Bell to get some D?
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 pm

You seem awfully hot on this idea all of a sudden. But what does Bell getting vitamins have to do with any of this?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

1. It's mainly the negativity
2. Everyone seems to want a 'hero' to pop into the underworld
3. Out of the Puffs, Bell seems to be the one that craves love the most
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:Anyone ever mentioned a child possibly coming from a Bell x Any of the RRB?

Heard it before. I can't remember when or who said it. It got the "meh" reaction.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Plot relevance?

Your examples and evidence do nothing to prove your point, nor support it.

Havoc wrote:You seem awfully hot on this idea all of a sudden. But what does Bell getting vitamins have to do with any of this?

This. Bell having a romantic relationship with a RRB (assuming any of them lived to that age in the GT past) doesn't support the plot nor provide character development. Blossom's involvement with ONE demon and ONE child, does. Chi is a guess, we have nothing solid on it. Yet.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:20 am

I was comparing it to the Buttercup child. It has as much plot relevance as that...which is none...I'm just bored with the round about sword talk...I am the night...
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:41 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:I'm just bored with the round about sword talk..

If something bores you, then don't post in there. You don't have to worry or even be concerned with the flow or progress of topics, that's my job to oversee that. Go do something else, check back later and see if its something better. It's a lot more productive then arguing things just for the hell of it, which pisses people off.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 am

I tried and failed T.T
Plus I felt the discussion slowly repeating itself.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 am

Whether or not bell appears, I am still hoping for a story ark where the main characters go to the surface.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Sigment » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:59 am

Come to think of it, the Human world (or whatever's left of it) would make an effective neutral battlefield for this possible war.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Just realized that. If they fight in the underworld, where would they go?
Rocks

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Either wherever this meeting is suppose to take place, or knock on someone's door and have it out there.
Mercypostle

Postby tonightscake » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm really feeling like by the end Aku's "utopia" will be in flames... or more flames... or none... who knows, but Mandy or some other Lord's army (possibly an Ally to the Grim Family), will have defeated Aku and this will all play into HIM's plan for underworld dominance. Also, speaking of Bell getting her vitamins, she lost her chance when "Mancy" died.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Once again it is not really made clear how people in the underworld die. Although if the fact that neither sides combatants can die conventionally, that might force both sides to find a more intelligent form of combat. Like if brute force is doomed to fail then you have to resort to clever tactics.

Who is Mancy? Also is Bell not still a robot? We do not know what the creators see her as now so shouldn't we just assume she is still a robot until we find out?
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby tonightscake » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Mandark, I forgot whatever Bell had called him (Susan, I believe). And I think there will probably just be a lot of dismemberment or pure death.
Why not?
Lovely Antics

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm

This is more of a PpGD topic, and thus I have moved my response to the other thread.
Mercypostle

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)