Grids - Talisman (GRIDS WILL RETURN)

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grids - Talisman (GRIDS WILL RETURN)

Postby Shadowed State of Mind » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Here's hoping this doesn't get the thread locked for some reason (though I'm surprised it isn't). Or count as spam. Long story short, Grids requested from his DA journal that these summaries of upcoming chapters in the Helix saga be forwarded here. Advertisement of sorts for those that are still curious and haven't read them yet.

Antithesis: A failing experiment and subsequent heated arguments put a rift between Dexter and Bloss. Before he can try and make amends, however, Dexter finds himself displaced into a strange mirror world where the cities burn and his beloved girl is not who he once knew. Meantime, Blossom finds that Dexter has been replaced by a twisted, maniacal copy who is intent on putting her, and everything around him, in grave danger.

The Bloom and The Blackbird: An anarchist "super-assassin" arrives in Megaville with a dangerous agenda and a trail of bodies in his wake. Now, The Rook has Megaville's favourite triplets in his crosshairs. As they fight to outrun and outlast this menacing hunter, their only salvation may lie within a mysterious flower ... and within themselves.

The Western Wildfire: On the hottest day of the year, a wildfire puts the supercity in immediate peril. But as they race to save their friends from the inferno, the Girls discover that it seems nature itself is attacking Megaville. They encounter a new foe with a strangely familiar face and team up with a new ally, the Falken. But there's more to the fiery assault that meets the eye, and one of their closest friends encounters a new entity - a member of the elusive Nightwatch.

Probably shouldn't have waited as long as I did.
The Life and Times of Shad Staydamind PPG fic; finished. part 1/3
Dual Minds Think Alike PPGD fic, part 2/3; finished (trilogy is on an indefinite hiatus)
Hidden Angels Original, ongoing fiction. (also hiated. Stupid college!)

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:37 am

Griddles is still working on his stuff, huh? I've been wondering how he's been doing ever since he left, I haven't caught up on his deviant art. How long ago was this? It wasn't too long ago, was it? Otherwise bumping this thread would seem like a waste, not to mention now it's at risk of being locked. :unsure:
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Midori » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

I just can´t wait for him to finish Talisman(if him decide to give it a ending).
ImageClick it to make Rin Appear. Meltdown ImageClick it to make Miku Appear. Love is War.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 am

It does need to be Grids posting this stuff, not someone else. I don't think this is a good enough reason to revive it, especially since its been about 14 months since it was last posted in.

I'm going to mull over locking this thread or not, and then Grids can unlock it when he comes back.

Previous

Return to Literature