New PpGD: "Seeking Unintended Sororicide" (10/23/2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New PpGD: "Seeking Unintended Sororicide" (10/23/2013)

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Meet the writer of PPGD. He hates when ppl thing PPGD and GT are connected.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Shockwave » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:58 pm

If bleedman actually makes them fight for even "that" amount of time before a jump slash can complete, I'll quit. I was glad I got to see some combat but, this really is moving slowly and getting uninteresting.

She's either hanging around mid air due to a yoshimitsu style helicopter blade, or maybe she's hanging on to something. We realise Blossom is kicking Buttercup's ass right now but, the epic combat that could be this doujinshi has really become nothing but massive amounts of dialogue and TV style short action. I wasn't looking for the female version of Dragonball, but I was looking for more than a single kick + piledriver, some silly altercations and some exclamations. I grow weary sadly. It was a good run.

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

BeeAre = Writer for PPGD
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nell-X » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:27 pm

BeeAre wrote:>8[

TheMadDoctor wrote:Or not, considering that GT and PPGD are not in the same timeline.

*facepalm* Sorry, especially to you BeeAre. I was referring to the poster of the character's future selves but forgot it wasn't from PPGD. My apologies.
Last edited by Nell-X on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not read.

Failed...
It is never Lupus

Postby gamefan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:27 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:Or not, considering that GT and PPGD are not in the same timeline.

Seem like some forget this fact easy.
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't see how, it's pretty big deal if you read both comics.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:38 pm

a group of characters fighting randomly in a smoke screen with no idea who they are hitting...................that is a true classic
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:09 am

Heh, I know a cosplayer who dresses up as a female Bane. Her name is Nicole Marie Jean. I guess Bell will sound like Bane with that mask on. I'm not sure Gir understood what happened there with the ball of smoke. All I can think of what happened there was that Blossom and Buttercup hit each other thinking that they hit Samantha. Though, Samantha had to get hit in the process. Where did that smoke come from? Seems a bit random...

The way how Gir looks in this, he looks like this dude: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... F_Flit.jpg
LOL

Sorry for my absence, was trying to 100% Beyond Two Souls and was playing the new Batman game.

Dunno if ya guys seen this, but this is AWESOME!
I am the Winner

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 am

Some people have come up with the theory that Sam don't really intended to hurt either PPG, and she's just luring Blossom into the smoke, either to get them to kill one another (hints the title of the page), distract them so she can reconnect the bomb, or both. At first I wasn't so sure about this idea, but but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of since.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CTCFirebird » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

Sense*

So what they're saying is that Samantha may have been reprogrammed by Dr. X as being as a part of his evil scheme/plan to... Take over the world or destroy. That kinda makes sense, but at the same token, i'm not sure if she was trying to lure Blossom into the smoke since Samantha basically wants to go at it with Buttercup just like Bell with Blossom. That smoke appeared out of nowhere and when in battle, having rival against someone, you'd rather go up against that person cause he/she would know how you fight and the person would most likely not want to fight someone new since the opponent have some grudge against you for giving him/her a beatdown.
Last edited by CTCFirebird on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Winner

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

Havoc wrote:Some people have come up with the theory that Sam don't really intended to hurt either PPG, and she's just luring Blossom into the smoke, either to get them to kill one another (hints the title of the page), distract them so she can reconnect the bomb, or both. At first I wasn't so sure about this idea, but but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of since.
All assuming Samantha is still capable of cognitive thought. :unsure:
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:42 am

I think the theory of Sam being preprogrammed to prioritize the bomb was mentioned before.
The idea is solid, but Sam would be less of a person.

I had an interesting idea. We know the bomb went off. This is just a small jump back in time to show us how. Also, the idea of higher beings perceiving time differently is not a new concept.
What if the spirits are watching these events in such a way that time is just another sense?
Grim is being shown these events, as an explaination for events he's already seen. Why?
The spirits may want to reason with Grim. Spare life here and there, then better results occur, with an add to how it benefits him.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 am

Run that one by me again, please.

Birdofterror wrote:
Havoc wrote:Some people have come up with the theory that Sam don't really intended to hurt either PPG, and she's just luring Blossom into the smoke, either to get them to kill one another (hints the title of the page), distract them so she can reconnect the bomb, or both. At first I wasn't so sure about this idea, but but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of since.
All assuming Samantha is still capable of cognitive thought. :unsure:

I had that same thought, but Cerulean brought up a good point:

Cerulean wrote:As for Sam, remember the whole reason she went down there in the first place involved stopping Blossom from interfering with the plan. When Buttercup interfered with her chase of Blossom, she had no other choice but to fight with Buttercup at that point (although I don't doubt that she also may have wanted to get some revenge for the tooth incident before too). She's shown that she is agitated with Buttercup, but she has also shown that she is 100% loyal to the Cluster. If revenge was the only thing on her mind, then she had a different opportunity to attack Buttercup (at the science fair when she was at the food stand that Buttercup was working at for example), but she didn't because she was on a mission. When she noticed that someone went after Bell, she made it her priority to stop them (similar to how Bacchus lured Monkey away from the bomb (he knew that Monkey could ruin their plans so he tricked him into space with him)) for the sake of the mission. Admittedly she seems to have become...unhinged during her fight with Buttercup/Blossom, but it seems really strange that she would just throw out "Look at me I'm crazy, watch me kill your sister" right after she notices that a smoke bomb has gone off. It seems a bit too coincidental. I don't necessarily think that she has gone crazy so much as the machine having taken over (although a bit of both may be going on). Also, I don't know if it matters or not, but notice that the mechanical font isn't present amidst the shouting going on in the cloud of smoke.

CTCFirebird wrote:That kinda makes sense, but at the same token, i'm not sure if she was trying to lure Blossom into the smoke since Samantha basically wants to go at it with Buttercup just like Bell with Blossom.

But if you look at Sam's dialog, it seems kinda "hollow". Like she's just saying this shit in order to get to Blossom.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 am

Grim has seen the events immediately following this, and has no problems with it.
Much like Blossom's 'death'.

The higher spirits have seen the future, like Clockwork, and they want to change certain events, for a more favorable outcome. Basically, DeeDee and Naga are doing what Clockwork did in GT.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:59 am

I wasn't under the impression that Grim knew the outcome of this. Did I miss something?

Naga and DeeDee (or at least Naga) seems to know what happens, but they're just not sure how it happens. At least that's what I could gather.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:01 am

Trying to say, we may see a comparison of alt universes later. Or a butterfly/ripple effect comparison.
Which fills me with hope :3
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 am

Oh okay. Why didn't you just say so? Yeah I'm on board with this. Remember, I pitched the idea that the GT/PpGD timeline split, is why the Gods are involved in the first place. So are saying your expecting too see what GT past would look like? As it sets, there's a good chance we could see a happier, alternate future for Megaville (PpGD's future).
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:22 am

That's one possibilty.

Another thought that came up. They mentioned how this would affect Grim's occupation.
Now to make a simple comparison.
Say someone flashed an extremely bright light into your eyes, you'd be blinded for a few seconds.
Now if time is a 6th sense, a tachyon bomb would affect it. The bomb could mess up their perception of time, which in a way could 'blind' Grim. Without his ability to move through time as he does, it becomes ridiculously harder to reap.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 am

Taking into consideration everything BR has told us, I assume Grim and time travel works like this:

Death carries a heavy, well-made chronometer (watch) with several functions; the watch is also attuned to Chronos and has the ability to stop time. The first function is to show a countdown of how much time a person has before their soul requires death's attention. The second function shows the backlog whenever Death takes a break. The watch can also be used to recycle some time to gain more travel time between "clients."

Even if this bomb seriously fucks with this ability, wouldn't he be able to regain this ability after these events transpire?

Tenshi Nova wrote:The higher spirits have seen the future, like Clockwork, and they want to change certain events, for a more favorable outcome. Basically, DeeDee and Naga are doing what Clockwork did in GT.

I wonder if Clock work is in PpGD, too. I remember in the show that his job was to keep the world from falling into chaos (which he fail miserably at in GT. Way to fucking go, Clockwork). But if there's a timeline split, then it would make sense if Clockwork was involved. However, I'm not sure if/how he and the Time Squad could coexist. I'm wondering what exactly DeeDee and Naga could do in order to alter the outcome of this battle.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Trying to say, we may see a comparison of alt universes later. Or a butterfly/ripple effect comparison.
Which fills me with hope :3

So what do you want to see specifically, Tenshi? What idea fills you with so much glee? It didn't sound like I hit the nail on the head in that last post.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

Steins;Gate pretty much sums up all I'd need to say, I'll explain for those that haven't seen it.

There are multiple timelines. They all have different points of divergence, but they all run parallel after such a point. People of different timelines have no memory of themselves in another. Clockwork obviously is one of the few that can remember.
He can simply 'help' change the timelines to more favorable ones, but that doesn't stop the others from existing. Why do all this? He could be bored, or just want to move 'his' consciousness around. They're not one Clockwork, just many, that all know of each other, but can not communicate with each other.

PPGD and GT run parallel after their point of divergence, meaning that the Clockwork from PPGD had a different plan, than the one of GT.

As for the Grim situation. It's still a possibility that with his perception of time messed up, he becomes unable to use the scythe and/or other supernatural items/abilities.

As for what I want to see. Specifically a certain scene from Steins;Gate. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it though.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 am

It's interesting to think of what is happening in GT's non-underworld plane of reality. Who's still alive, for instance. Mandy's got an unwitting accomplice. :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am

You tease us with GT in a PPGD thread...you monster...
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Wouldn't it be better to discourage GT discussion in a PPGD thread?
Never anger a magician

Postby Sig Skellington » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm

When a Mod does it, it's all in good fun.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Sigment Kurosai wrote:When an Mod Administrator does it, it's all in good fun.

But seriously, this info is really fascinating.

BeeAre wrote:It's interesting to think of what is happening in GT's non-underworld plane of reality. Who's still alive, for instance. Mandy's got an unwitting accomplice. :0)

Are we talking past GT (about the same point in time where we are in PpGD) or post-apocalyptic-wise?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)