The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The Bleedthread - Official Forum Lounge.

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Lazy ass >.>'
The Kid

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm trying to make it sound simple. Even though it already is simple.
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Find something. With so many options, I feel like Havoc just can't decide with all those options.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Dammit Randori. Now you got that Nine Inch Nails song going through my head.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 pm

But the song's awesome! Isn't that a good thing?!
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:39 pm

No. I don't really like that song. Its nothing against them, it's my radio station playing that song over and over to the point that I just shut it off when it comes on.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:41 pm

I don`t think I`ve heard that song once
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Well sucks for you, Blordy, because when I hear that song on the radio I start singing!

Really Tuor? Huh... probably a Canadian thing then. You like the song, though?
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I've never heard it...
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh I thought the song was "Lazy Ass"
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Tuor wrote:I've never heard it...

Ohh i thought you meant on the radio. Huh...
Well, it's a great (and catchy) NIN song named "Came Back Haunted".
I posted the song a while back. Check it out!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Not really my thing, but thanks for linking it
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:18 pm

It's kay c:
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm

*breaks rust off of thread

What do you guys like to listen to? I'm feeling adventurous in music lately.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Ihave started listening to Early Rise and thousand foot crutch but they are not really for everyone. I would provide a sample but I cannot right now.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Well I'm more into Rock than Hip-Hop. Been listenin' to a lot of QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, SOAD, etc. etc.
The Kid

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Depends what you already listen to
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Exodis » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Blood Lord wrote:*breaks rust off of thread

Uhhhh you saying that reminded me of Salad Fingers... creepy lil' fucker.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Tuor » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh man, grade 6 flash back
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:35 am

Hey Ari. Happy Birthday, man.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 am

Happy Birthday Ari, you shy rapscallion you!

The Kid

Postby Cerulean » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 am

Happy Birthday ari c:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hiroko » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 am

Happy Birthday, Ari! Hope you have a good one. c:
The Sentimental One

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:17 am

Happy Birthday, Ari. Hope it's a good one.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)