Don't eat the fruit

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Don't eat the fruit

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:51 pm

I don't think Fenton would, due to his canon relationship(s). Timmy? Just an opinion, but I can't see him handling all that.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:58 pm

It seems like most of the events have some sort of a deal attached to it, or at least that's how Mandy seems to operate with some things.

So. I would guess that it wouldn't be a far stretch for Mandy to approach one of the two and make a deal with them. Help give her a child for say... the return of the the loved one you lost to death.

Seems like a fair trade, no? Life for a Life. Give Mandy a child and she will ensure that the one you loved that died or is dying is returned to you.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Sigment » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Always took Mandy for the type of cold-hearted bitch that would go back on that promise as soon as she got what she wanted. I.e. conception.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby silvercover » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

then you remember minnie, who's father is someone relatively "friend" to mandy already since their childhood and there doesnt seem to be any strings attached. makes you wonder if mandy really just wanted powerful children or if she really was "unsatisfied" during that time.

I dont really see mandy making that sort of deal, or would even want to do it like that. mandy is too prideful to resort to blackmail for just a child.

then again, do we know if having a child was something grim really wanted/needed for a successor? or if mandy was really the one who wanted a successor/child?
if it was the former I doubt she'd do the blackmail thing, now if it was the latter maybe she would just to get an excuse for having a child of a powerful being.

oh another idea I thought:
if grim was the one who really urged mandy for someone to inherit his reaper role, and mandy obviously wouldnt like the idea at first, I can see mandy picking someone that irritates grim more than picking a powerful character.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm

silvercover wrote:mandy is too prideful to resort to blackmail for just a child.

That's not quite blackmail, but it could be used that way.

Blackmail would be like "If you don't give me a child, I tell everyone <insert something>." It's a dirty way to get something you want. I do not doubt that she is below using it, but I am certain that she wouldn't have decided to go with that this way, unless it was utterly necessary. Such actions comeback to bite you in the ass.

Mandy's negotiation would be "There is something I want, and what you want. I'll have death help you out if you help me out."

As for who she would have picked, again, its not someone that Grim has a beef with. It would have been someone, possibly that Mandy was interested in before, but more likely someone who had excellent traits.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Creator » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm

wow, I did not consider that Grim was just annoyed with Nergal and not whoever Grim Jr's possible father was, I don't have any evidence but I still hope its Timmy.

Which brings me to the topic of Grim, does Grim really love Mandy so much that he puts up with all the shit she throws at him (I did not get that vibe) or is it that in the Underworld or just for Mandy who does not understand love, love is shown in the exact opposite way.

Is the only reason they are married because of some agreement to take over, do they even sleep in the same room??

Either way Grim's life sucks, I feel sorry for him.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm

What?
I assumed the only reason Grim married Mandy was because she's the only one that can keep him being Death.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm

His life really sucks then. The whole purpose of Mandy in their relationship is to be a horrible wife and bring out the worst in him.

I am just realizing that brown hair runs in grim's family, perhaps there is something to Jr's birth that we are all missing?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Family.png
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 am

Blood Lord wrote:It seems like most of the events have some sort of a deal attached to it, or at least that's how Mandy seems to operate with some things.

So. I would guess that it wouldn't be a far stretch for Mandy to approach one of the two and make a deal with them. Help give her a child for say... the return of the the loved one you lost to death.

Seems like a fair trade, no? Life for a Life. Give Mandy a child and she will ensure that the one you loved that died or is dying is returned to you.

I would see this as the most reasonable theory. Nothing too complicated, just a deal. The only reason why I think it is Timmy is because of Junior's hair style and color is the same as Timmy's as well as his blue eyes. And who knows, maybe one of Timmy's many enemies killed Tootie, his parents or any of his other loved ones. And seeing as Timmy isn't someone who accepts that so easily, it makes sense.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Havoc » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Darkingdomhearts wrote:The only reason why I think it is Timmy is because of Junior's hair style and color is the same as Timmy's as well as his blue eyes.

Didn't Junior have Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wonda as his Godparents? I think they were brought up in the story, but I don't remember.

Come to think of it; doesn't Jimmy Neutron also have Blue eyes and brown hair? Then again, I don't see much of Jimmy in Jr. But I can see a few things in Junior, that kinda reminds me of Timmy.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Havoc wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:The only reason why I think it is Timmy is because of Junior's hair style and color is the same as Timmy's as well as his blue eyes.

Didn't Junior have Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wonda as his Godparents? I think they were brought up in the story, but I don't remember.

Come to think of it; doesn't Jimmy Neutron also have Blue eyes and brown hair? Then again, I don't see much of Jimmy in Jr. But I can see a few things in Junior, that kinda reminds me of Timmy.

Yeah they made a cameo appearance in the beginning of the story. It could support it, but its a very minor thing. And although Jimmy also has brown hair, Timmy also has the same hair model as Junior.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Which interestingly enough, in the world of anime/manga, is something that has to be taken into consideration.

Also, Danny Fenton has the same hair model.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Anime/Manga? The blue eyes?

With the mention of Anti-fairies, I'm thinking Timmy is more of an option now. I once speculated that if Walker had a child, they might have fairies. It would be a strange way to connect Jr and the possible offspring.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silencermage » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 pm

This comic is so awesome

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:39 am

Blood Lord wrote:Which interestingly enough, in the world of anime/manga, is something that has to be taken into consideration.

Also, Danny Fenton has the same hair model.

Yet, Danny Fenton has black hair (white in his ghost form, you probably know that though)

Tenshi Nova wrote:Anime/Manga? The blue eyes?

With the mention of Anti-fairies, I'm thinking Timmy is more of an option now. I once speculated that if Walker had a child, they might have fairies. It would be a strange way to connect Jr and the possible offspring.

I think that the Anti-Fairy World is one of the many minor realms in the Underworld while Fairy World is connected to Heaven

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 am

Fenton's mom had brown hair.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 pm

I have a hard time believing that it was Danny. Any child he has has a chance of inheriting his powers but turning the child into a reaper would likely negate that. If you were going to have a child with 1/7000000000 superpowers, why do something to prevent it? Especially if like Mandy, you are trying to produce strong heirs. If any child could be turned into a reaper, why use the one child that is most likely to all ready posses formidable powers.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 pm

I think Timmy would be a better pick. The age would be around the same. Timmy didn't have any hereditary powers that may have been deleted(besides beaver teeth). Timmy was also untalented :3
Course I still don't personally see Mandy going for Timmy.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Well timmy was shown to become kind of a badass in the future. Perhaps he will become an adaptational badass in this. But honestly I also have a hard time believing it is him.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Mandy's other 2 babydadies were
Nergal Junior, strongest warrior demon in all the Underworld
and
Danny Phantom, known for throwing both the overworld and Ghost Zone into chaos single handed. Only to be defeated by himself.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:32 pm

So you are saying whoever it is, they would need to be at least that acomplished? That puts timmy at a disadvantage to me. All of his acomplishments are a secret. Just wondering but with thexception of adventure time, are Bleeds comics only based on cartoons frombefore 2005?
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Pretty much. you could call them the "classics" of Cartoon Network.

I know they aren't the cartoons he grew up with, the guy is in his 40's.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm

I was just considering the possibility that his father was from something more recent.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

It could be. I know he is aware of the more recent cartoons, such as the joke pages we've seen that used Adventure Time and MLP.

Do you have anyone in mind?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

ari-6 wrote:Well timmy was shown to become kind of a badass in the future. Perhaps he will become an adaptational badass in this. But honestly I also have a hard time believing it is him.

I wouldn't mind if it is him. Maybe Timmy was one of the few human left after the war, and Mandy wanted to do it with a human. Timmy was granted to stay with his fairies forever, and maybe he was allowed to continue his life in Fairy World also gaining immortality (Fairy World would be linked to Heaven). And I wouldn't mind seeing a grown up Timmy and a teenage Poof.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!