A Case Plead With Death

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A Case Plead With Death

Postby ghostman963 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:43 am

well what she DeeDee wants is for her brother to be happy and maybe dexter plays a even bigger role in all of this that is yet to be revealed i believe dexter could be the chosen one havoc was talking about and blossom needs to be kept alive otherwise dexter would completly lose it and instead of saving the world he would help to destroy it and ik that drax is non canon but maybe if blossom dies thats what would happen he would go crazy

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:45 am

I get what you're saying, ghost. But it also seems the three of them are there for a common objective as well. Not sure about the "Chosen One" idea, though. Dee Dee may personally care for Blossom and Dexter's safety, but something like that likely doesn't concern Grim or Naga.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ghostman963 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:00 am

No but somehow it seems like DeeDee have some sort of friendship cause when she asked grim the first time he said just for you cause you asked nicely so they spared blossom so im not sure why DeeDee and grim seem close but its gonna have a impact on this battle

Postby Sigment » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 am

There's a difference between Grim doing Dee Dee a favor and both of them having a common goal or objective. Not to mention that doesn't explain Naga being there.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby ghostman963 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:27 pm

well the outcome of this battle affects a whole lot more than has been said but that has been on my mind why the heck is naga there

Postby Havoc » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 am

There are a few theories as to why Naga is there. Grim said something about the Gods being involved, it's possible that Naga is some sort of "representative" of the Gods, DeeDee could be as well.

What we're seeing here; could be the first step, in the separation of PpGD and GT.

ghostman963 wrote:No but somehow it seems like DeeDee have some sort of friendship cause when she asked grim the first time he said just for you cause you asked nicely so they spared blossom so im not sure why DeeDee and grim seem close but its gonna have a impact on this battle

I don't think DeeDee and Grim are necessarily "friends". I keep thinking about what DeeDee said to Grim when she ask him to spare Blossom. I could have been just a personal favor, or it could have something to do with what's going on now.

Sigment Kurosai wrote:Dee Dee may personally care for Blossom and Dexter's safety, but something like that likely doesn't concern Grim or Naga.

More than likely, DeeDee is looking out for both Dexter and Blossom, as a sorta guardian angel. But she could also have a greater objective at the same time. Like working for the Gods, along side Naga.

ghostman963 wrote:well what she DeeDee wants is for her brother to be happy and maybe dexter plays a even bigger role in all of this that is yet to be revealed i believe dexter could be the chosen one havoc was talking about and blossom needs to be kept alive otherwise dexter would completly lose it and instead of saving the world he would help to destroy it and ik that drax is non canon but maybe if blossom dies thats what would happen he would go crazy

The reason I say Blossom could be some sort of "chosen one", is because of the possibility that her actions in the GT timeline, could have been what lead to the end of the world. In PpGD, we could see the opposite. Here action lead to a happier future.

By the Way, Ghost. Encase you didn't already know PpGD and GT aren't connected.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 am

Wow, that was pretty cool! And DeeDee looks unbelievably awesome!!
oh man, this is getting pretty interesting now, i wonder what they'll do after this...
Geeky and proud

Postby ghostman963 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 am

no i know they are not connected the only time i connected them was with the evil dexter part cause think about losing both DeeDee and blossom would devistate him to the point where he hates the world so i really wasnt putting them together because GT and PPGD are alternate realitys

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 am

That wasn't Dexter, it was Dax. AB isn't canon either.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm

On the note of being victorious, I close this thread.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!