(Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC - Words

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: (Re)Destroy/(Re)Build IC

Postby Vegedus » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:38 am

Dean was staying mostly silent during the two's conversation. For one thing he was not sure what he wanted himself, for another he had a distinct feeling that neither of the two was on the same page as him and it would be unwise to give to much away. Instead, he went back to priority one.

"Damian, watch him, okay?" he said somberly, before heading into the ruined building. The second one.

He found Carrie, kneeling, having to support her weight with one hand on the ground not to keel over. Wordlessly, he set to work, closing his eyes.

Countless images of hospitals entered his mind. Surgeons, doctors, patients. Sick people dying in the wards. And the thing he needed.

A steel rack appeared in his hand, on it hanging a blood transfusion kit. Without a moments hesitation, Carrie grabbed the needle and jammed it into her remaining arm.

Dean walked out again, eyeing Ricky.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 am

Damian frowns.

"I find it that of all things, the part you hinge on is the weapon behind my back." He says somberly as he throws the sword towards the middle ground between Damian and Ricky. It clangs upon the ground before fading into twilight smoke.

"People... so long as they mingle with each other, pretend to be their friends... that is the time we wait for. It is only a matter of time before the alliances tear themselves apart from the inside. You've already planted the seed of discord..." He mentions, remembering the insults spat by both sides during this engagement.

"This world shrinks." He mutters as timeless lightning crackles off in the distance as pieces of the world fade from existence. "It's only a matter of time until everyone's true colors are revealed." Damian looks behind himself into the ruined safe house with his unbandaged eye.

"So far, I'm certain your words have caused more permanent damage to the facade of an 'alliance' this group than your pet did." He says, wondering about Drake. "You say you want another pet? Perhaps, Ricky... you can bring light to that beasts already clouded mind- assuming he's still alive. But know this-" He says knowingly.

"This group... the one I'm with at the moment, they are not weak and they are not stupid. A beast that lacks vision will meet the same fate as this one. If you want a new pet- you won't find one here. But if you want to claim what's left of your old one, I won't stop you." Damian says dismissively, parting himself to one side allowing Ricky to pass should he want to.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 am

Ricky laughs, the 'magical' philosopher threw his sword away. A sword? In this situation, that thing's probably a nuke. Hey, if you can read minds, tell me what the oblivion girl is thinking.

Ricky looks to Dean, "Kid take out a notebook and pen, stop flirting with your girlfriend, you're going to be tested on this."

Looking back to Damian, "No need to be so serious. We're well past the appetizers, and the main course is to be savored, not stalled."
Still touching Luna, Ricky picks up more of the little rocks, I've got 6 shots.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 am

Damian squints once more.

"I'm rather confused. What is your goal here? To cause havoc? Disorder? Chaos? If you wish to recover your pet, go ahead... but if you are going to continue to fight my..." He pauses. "Acquaintances... we may have a problem."

"This is the last time I make this a request." Golden mist travels down his arm, vaguely resembling a giant hammer near his hand.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:35 am

"Burn your ears off? I came here for collateral. If you lost a partner, would you be happy in just retrieving the remains as their murderers sat there and watched? You're more twisted than me.", Ricky starting to enjoy Damian's reaction. The pacifist shows his primal nature.

Ricky watches the colorful display of Damian's powers, melee weapons only eh, some anime shit's about to go down.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:29 pm

"That guy... Your partner." Dean said quietly. "He was a sadist, a monster. Inside and out."

He his gaze lifted from the ground to meet Ricky's eyes. Dean looked dead serious, yet calm.

"You demand recompense for putting that dog down, that bit us first. Even though you've already nearly killed my partner. You really think that will actually happen?"

A confident smile appeared on Dean's face.

"Also, I wasn't flirting with Carrie." he continued, in an almost humorous tone of voice, while squatting down and touching the pavement beneath them. "I was flirting with this."

A sound of something cracking was all the warning Ricky got before the pavement underneath him erupted. A good chunk of the street seemed to come alive and start shooting at him in large chunks of concrete. The area around Luna seemed solid, instead wobbling, slowly gliding her away. Dean followed up by stretching out an arm into thin air and with great strain pulled a shotgun out of nothing, ready to fire.

Risks: Lose control of power +1, hurt badly +1 (-1 next)   

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:30 pm

While the sounds of conflict slowly escalated outside of the now ruined safe house, all was deathly quiet within. The building had all but caved in, save for a small alcove where a body lay still.

One of this body's fingers twitched.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:43 pm

"Enough of this. If you don't wish to desist, I will show you the price of haste! Don't say I didn't warn you." The smoke around his hand coalesces into a solid golden hammer with blunt spikes jutting out.

He readies his attack as energy swirls around him.

Risks: Energy Feedback +1, Broken Bones (Arm(s) and Chest) +2   

Bird oft Error

Postby Belwicket » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Luna groaned softly as the ground beneath her moved. It was obvious she was slowly regaining consciousness. She frowned and tried to speak before falling still and silent again. She still laid on the ground, unable to move, unable to wake. In her unconscious mind, Luna was worrying about Carrie, trying to wake herself, all in vein. The most she was able to twitch was a finger.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:45 pm

"YOU DIDN'T WARN ME!"

Ricky turns 2 of his rocks into smoke bombs. Tosses one to each of his opponents. He hops to Luna and pats her a bit, "Wakey wakey, time to play."

Risks: +2 Shock through legs (-1 all rolls during the rest of encounter)   
Last edited by Tenshi Nova on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Without so much as a grunt or a yell, Damian smashes the hammer into the ground sending a cascade of golden lightning towards Ricky! The lightning splits the timeless road down the middle, separating him from Luna before it arks back and strike at him.

"Allow me to show you how I express fondness for 'my' favorite Norse God! Thor!" He yells as the golden lighting and wires from the split road spits from the gash in the road and crawls up Ricky's form! Damian musters his internal strength as his golden hammer glows brightly! He throws it as light shines from every edge of the heavy weapon, colliding with Ricky's chest and knocking him back further away from Luna!

Having fulfilled what he wished to accomplish, Damian runs over to Luna and jostles her with his one arm, prompting her to awaken. He then looks over to Dean expectantly.

Bird oft Error

Postby Belwicket » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Luna's eyes fluttered open. Seeing a boy in front of her, she jumped. "Where's Carrie?" she asked, slightly remembering the boy with her was a friend. Her physical wounds had healed but her head was still groggy and aching a little. She looked at her hands and let the small blades, or what was left of them, that she'd created earlier fall to the ground, allowing that last part to close. She looked back at Damian, she frowned. "Is she hurt?"
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 am

From the gaping hole in the body's head, a wispy black substance began to creep forth. It coalesced and twisted through the air, taking on a certain shape. One would swear it looked like a head...

Postby Vegedus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Dean instinctively catched the smoke grenade lobbed at him. A grin flashed over his face. He growled an odd whispery sound at it and slowly put the it down on the ground, without it going off, again grinning.

"Carrie's OK." he almost shouted in Luna's direction, of the unpleasant noise of metal grinding against itself. Something was forming around both his arms, an odd twisted form of gears and pistons, adding up to a massive hunk of metal. By the time it was finished forming, Dean had already started dashing towards Ricky. Damian had the right idea; The things the lunatic could throw was obviously a big danger, melee was the way to go. A few meters from Ricky, he drew his arms backwards, as the gears winded up and the thing began to emit steam...

Risks: Afraid of Ricky +1, Broken Bones +2 (-1 until healed), Incapacitated +3   

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Ricky tosses a rock at Dean and another in front of himself.
Ricky focuses. Fuck, gotta change 2 different things at once. Alright, first one, hit the hero with something...fucking...anything...shit...think...A BOMB! FUCK IT! The other rock, a wall...done, good, a wall!

Risks: -1 Improvised +1 Bomb is a dud +1 Wall ends up being made of Legos(or w/e material you'd like) +2 cuts/bruises/fractures (may affect mobility -1 until healed) +3 lose use of a limb(don't rip it off please T.T)   
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Vegedus » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Dean dodged to the side as bomb was thrown at him. He stumbled, unused to the extra weight and fell. The bomb fell neat into his lap. He spent a moment in abject terror, before... Nothing. The bomb did nothing. He stood up again, a smirk on his face, eyeing the wall of what seemed to be green pudding now between him and Ricky. In five quick steps he burst through the wall and tackling into Ricky, both of them hitting the pavement. On top for a moment, Dean barreled the mess of metal on his down into Ricky's right knee, the whole thing exploding from the impact, while a satisfying crack could be heard, going up and down the leg. Painful no doubt. The gears and bits of metal flying away soon dissipated, along with Dean's other gauntlet, so instead of pressing the advantage, he rolled away from the lying Ricky. Dean was panting heavily, that one punch had taken more out of him than he had thought, but hopefully Ricky would keep on lying down.

"If you miss your pet... So much..." he said in between breaths. "You can... Join the dead son-of-a-bitch."

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Within the collapsed safe house, something was stirring...

The "corpse" of Drake had risen up, standing once more. Its new "head" was bent down. The appendage was made entirely of darkness, with wispy strands of shadow for "hair". It stood there, un-moving, a statue to any onlookers. This stillness masked the turmoil in the creature's mind. A war was being raged, a battle of pure emotion. Rage, Hate, Sorrow, all swirled around, confounding the conscious of the dark entity. Then the sounds from outside reached its ears, or whatever equated to them on its shadowy head. The conflict within ceased. Slowly the head raised up, eyes closed. More noise crept in from the outside, voices that were....familiar. The creature did not know how or why, but all of the emotions within its mind became focused on these voices.

They were the cause.

For it all.

The "eyes" snapped open, glowing purple orbs. Tentacles veritably exploded from its body as the being darted forward. The tendrils jabbed forward to pierce the rocky chrysalis that had housed them until now.

On the outside it was as if what remained of the safe house wall had exploded into a writhing darkness. Locking on to whatever moved, the horde of tentacles lashed forward, slicing, stabbing, wrapping, tearing, any means of harming the living was employed by the dark vines. No one was safe and no one would be spared.

For in the middle of it all, in a newly formed hole in the wall. stood Nihlus.

The dark had returned.

Target: EVERYONE WHO ISN'T UNCONSCIOUS (I'm sorry Tenshi, gotta stay in character. Hope the roll works out for you.)
Risks for Nihlus: Minor injuries +1 Fear his foes +1 Moajor bodily wounds +2 Losing (another) limb +3
Suggested risks for others: Whatever you see fit to risk with a bunch of tentacles trying to kill you.   

Postby Belwicket » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 am

Luna gasped as she saw the tentacles spread. Instinctively, she ran to Carrie as she pulled the bones from her left arm in the form of a long blade. She slid to a stop in front of her crush and held the blade defensively, ready to hack and slash at any of the tentacles that came too close. "Gaia, help me." she said softly, feeling her arm slowly healing from the damage done by her own power.

Risks: Impaled (+3), limb crushed, (+4), distracted (+2)   
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 am

Ricky sits up, and takes a look at the beast.
Leg messed up...tentacle charging...enemies everywhere...sigh...
Attacking a cripple is so messed up...fuck the irony...karma's a fucking little...

Risks: Arm gets impaled +3   
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 am

"Dean, you just had to jinx it, didn't you?!" Damian barks against character as wisps of pure darkness envelope the field of battle. A small amount of the mist swirls up his arm, but it's all too much! Damian's fragile balance of power is buckling, it's a fight for survival!

"Beast, I shall show you the light!" He yells as the light in his hand begins to form a shape.

Risks: Energy Feedback: +2, Limb(s) impaled +3, Overwhelmed by the Darkness +4   

Bird oft Error

Postby Vegedus » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

"No such thing... As a jinx." Dean muttered underneath his breath. He leapt to his feet as fast as possible, narrowly dodging a tentacle cracking the pavement where he had laid down. He stretched forward both arms, gritting his teeth and letting out a groan of exhaustion. Then closed his eyes.

Images of war filled his thoughts. Soldiers escaping in between ruins of cities. Of cannon shells evaporating them. People crushed by big, steel machines...

The tank formed piece by piece. The caterpillar tracks first, the rest of the metal slowly building itself up from there. Nuts, bolts and plates coming flying out of thin air and attaching themselves. But it was going slowly and Dean had to stand still.

+1 creation power exhausted, +1 scared shitless, +4 pierced stomach, unhealable, dead within hours   

Postby SpiderTiki » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Far off, levitating from a nearby building Tialla was granted an easy vantage point, all of them, fighting for their lives, it was almost as redundant as it was meaningless to her. Then her eyes connected with a man, his leg seriously damaged, and a plan began to formulate in her mind, indoctrination, she would help that broken puppet, and in return she would be given aid in her future endeavors

"The one who's leg now refuses to function shall be brought to me"

A large group of hawks, surround Ricky, lifting him quickly into the air, and out of drake's reach. The flock were now taking him towards Tialla so that she could converse with him about her plans. "I really hope you don't struggle, that only makes things harder for me" A large slimy tongue now surrounded Ricky, trying to keep him as still as possible while he was taken over to the hooded young woman.

+1 Location compromised Drake now knows where she is   
   Suggested risk for Ricky, Falling, or hurting his leg further if he struggles   
Still hates Feminism

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Okay!" Ricky is held up in front of a young woman.
"HellO~~~ah Ow OW OW." The pain through Ricky's legs shocks through him as the slime surrounds grabs him.

"Mmm, go from a tentacle monster to this, how far I've gone."
As he looks to his savior, "Hey cutie...uh...mind if I take a seat?"
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby SpiderTiki » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:42 pm

" Do what you will." She snaps her fingers, waves her hand ,and the slimy tongue releases Ricky. Letting him now how my power works isnt exactly a good idea, so if he doesnt see what controlls it, he most likely wont bother attacking just yet. For good measure she releases him a good 25 feet from herself

"You can call me Jehovah, there is no need for any fraternization. You're probably wondering why I brought you here, instead of trying to kill like most others . . . aren't you? The answer is simple, I'm going to get enough of us together to create multiple worlds, for each of us to rule, and anyone who wants to try an get in our way will be simply and utterly obliterated from existence" The young woman stared him down from under her hood, analyzing his movements, and any underlying quirks, as he regained mobility.

"So the answer remains, after having heard my offer, are you willing to join me? The only one willing to aid you in your cause, or do you want to keep fighting and eventually get caught in the chaos and die?"

There was something in her speak a very blunt straightforwardness, lacking all emotion, as if she had already seen what had happened and was repeating it back to him.
Still hates Feminism

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh? What's this? God you're giving me a present? Ricky smiles at the new comer. Someone that shares my thoughts and habits. Hm...Jehovah...you tell yourself that.

"Enough of us? I'm liking you more and more, J.J. I suggest those two." Ricky points to Luna and Carrie. Ricky exaggerates his voice as he stretches his arms up, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm awfully exhausted and damaged, I'm about to faint."
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing