Jewelful Life

Fan-fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems -- anything text-based really belongs here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Jewelful Life

Postby Numa430 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 am

Prologue: Birth of Jewelful life
It has been months ever since Mimi's pregnancy and she is about to go into labor.
Moaning in pain to bring new life to the underworld, the baby was brought to the hosiptal in a stunning fasion. "Congratulations sir, it is a girl!" said a doctor in the Emergency room.
"R-Really? That is exellent news! I can't wait to show Mimi our new born when she wakes up". Grim Jr. spoke with a smile.
Mimi was a sleep in her room after the child she gave birth to has heard a noise next to her.
The baby started to cry for her mother and in shock Mimi notices the horns on her head resembles her own, the baby begins to stop moaning in tears to see her mother for the first time, Mimi stared at her with a warm "..." and gave her a kiss on the forhead.
"What should we name her?" a worried Grim Jr. spoke apon
Then Mimi show her husband a gem that she used to wore in her childhood, the same little chakra gem she had when she was a little girl.
She place the chakra gem on the baby's head and hold tight onto her daughter with a whisper
"J..ewel"

The End.
Last edited by Numa430 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under the bed

Re: Jewelful Life

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 am

Interesting concept, but there are several spelling errors present. I would post them, but I'll save them for now.

Jewel, this is that character you commissioned Bleedman to make, right? And this is her origin... hmm...

Have you considered making an entire story based around this?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Re: Jewelful Life

Postby Numa430 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Interesting concept, but there are several spelling errors present. I would post them, but I'll save them for now.

Jewel, this is that character you commissioned Bleedman to make, right? And this is her origin... hmm...

Have you considered making an entire story based around this?

She is my creation i had bleedman made since 2009.
This is indeed an origin story and i plan on making a entire story out of the character.
Under the bed

Return to Literature