snapped

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: snapped

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

silvercover wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:
Firehazard wrote:Still could have been a hint, even if the page was a joke. Where else to throw it in?

It serves no purpose. There is danger in taking anything from the April Fool's pages, since they are nothing more then a complete joke. They also don't hint across stories like that.

dont be too sure about that.

K. Look at yourself, look at me, and think about what you just said. Don't look at the blue, that isn't the point until the end of this post. My point is, I have a larger range of experiencing the fluctuation of the plots and habits of the bleed comics then you. For instance, your assumption of bleedman being a manga/anime fan automatically makes him a genus story teller is somewhat appalling to me when I know that he has no and in the past, a team of writer's and editors for the story and knowing their difficulties with working with him. With the years of experience I've had on this site, dealing with bleed's comics, and my own knowledge, I can be very sure about it that it isn't a cross comic hint into something that hadn't been planned yet.

Do I say otherwise that there isn't a relation between Blossom, Aku, and Chi? Good grief man, no! My two ideas are the leading theories on the creation of Chi. I do dispute the fact that a joke page of A FUCKING COMIC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE IS HINTING SOMETHING ABOUT THE OTHER THAT HADN'T EVEN BEEN PLANED OR TAKEN PART YET.

The BlossomxAku thing is actually a popular pairing. Its more of a nod to that, as the other phrases are nods to their own respective notions ad ideas.

Now I'm going to drop the authoritative hammer on this. This page (the April fool's joke page) is a PpGD page, not a GT page while this is a GT update thread. Let's keep our PpGD with PpGD and GT with GT.

back to discussing GT.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 am

I would still like to know what kind of person came up with the Blossom Aku pairing? Where does something like that even come from?
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:24 am

Apparently this person was the one who started it all.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 am

And she was never seen from again...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Biocolor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 am

o.O WHAT THE FUCK

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 am

I see her comment every once in while in the Bleed Sect.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 am

I remember that person. The most i have seen of her was after Chi and Demango were introduced. Think that was when see first stated the Aku/Blossom pairing as well (probably wrong but close though).

Since we are talking about pairings, who do you think Walker and the other rulers paired up with to produce heirs? (I really hope Ember isn't fat, that was kinda weird.)
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:08 am

We need more Box Lunch.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 am

Walker and Wooyah (Shaolin Showdown)
Grim and Mandy
Him and Blossom
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 am

Dr. Mandalor wrote:I remember that person. The most i have seen of her was after Chi and Demango were introduced. Think that was when see first stated the Aku/Blossom pairing as well (probably wrong but close though).

Since we are talking about pairings, who do you think Walker and the other rulers paired up with to produce heirs? (I really hope Ember isn't fat, that was kinda weird.)

I hope Walker isn't paired up with someone. And I don't think any of the ghosts will have the appearance as in Ultimate Enemy because the events leading up to that didn't happen. Dan is actually non-existent.

I'm actually hoping for a son of Ember and Skulker, it is a fan-made character by me so it'll probably not happen, but it would be very cool though. Inferno (his name) is a troublemaker and often ends up in the Ghost Prison and became good friends with Walker who now kinda watches over him (as his parents are always busy with other things)
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:53 am

They might now have the Ultimate Enemy look due to Phantom, but maybe they may due to other causes.
Also, the Skulker x Ember pairing was established in the show, so a child from them seems possible.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:06 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:I hope Walker isn't paired up with someone.
I was thinking about this. I did want Walker to have an heir because if he had a son I imagined he would look like Death the Kid but as long as a new heir were introduced, the same age group as the current heirs (Not Manny), and as long as that new character was male and was awesome, I do not care so much whose heir he is. I just thought it would make more sense to introduce a new character who was Walkers son because then it would follow the existing pattern.
Darkingdomhearts wrote:And I don't think any of the ghosts will have the appearance as in Ultimate Enemy because the events leading up to that didn't happen.
Ghost have been shown in cannon to change in appearance over time. If Bleed did not take advantage of this I would be dissapointed.
Darkingdomhearts wrote: Dan is actually non-existent.
He does exist, he just exists outside of time. But I assume that is what you meant so I will be quite now.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:41 pm

ari-6 wrote: I was thinking about this. I did want Walker to have an heir because if he had a son I imagined he would look like Death the Kid but as long as a new heir were introduced, the same age group as the current heirs (Not Manny), and as long as that new character was male and was awesome, I do not care so much whose heir he is. I just thought it would make more sense to introduce a new character who was Walkers son because then it would follow the existing pattern.

It would make sense. But who would you see Walker with (excluding OC's). Most female ghost already have a partner and I don't see him falling in love with Desiree. I do like if he has a heir, but then I would prefer someone similar to my OC.
ari-6 wrote:Ghost have been shown in cannon to change in appearance over time. If Bleed did not take advantage of this I would be dissapointed.

Meh, the change of their appearances were only caused because of Dan's existence. I would love to see the muscular Box Ghost, but not fat Ember, and Skulltech 9.0 (don't mind Johnny and Kitty). But some alterations to the characters are okay with me, as long as it isn't like fat Ember.
ari-6 wrote:He does exist, he just exists outside of time. But I assume that is what you meant so I will be quite now.

Shhh... that is what I meant yeah
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:07 pm

When you mention your OC of Skulker and Ember, it drags down your post a bit. I didn't intend for that to come of offensively, but I don't think anyone cares. You could always link your stuff from your art/literature thread to get some shameless advertisement in.

I would love to see Wuya somewhere in the Ghost Zone, not paired with Walker, but seeing her would be nice.
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:02 pm

I do not ship Walker with anybody. Someone (Cerulean I think) came up with a scenario where Walker wishes for an heir and I thought it sounded clever because it was not over complicated and did not involve OCs or characters acting OOC. Also I thought mixing her colours with his made for an interesting colour pallet.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby The Creator » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 am

Just imagina what Wuya and Walker's son or daughter would look like, I am thinking white, some green and a touch of purple for the eyes. Oh and dreads that would be cool.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:47 pm

ari-6 wrote: Someone (Cerulean I think) came up with a scenario where Walker wishes for an heir and I thought it sounded clever because it was not over complicated and did not involve OCs or characters acting OOC.

That would work for for a lot of people. We get the new kid (please be a guy, we have too many crazy/insane young teen girls already), Walker isn't in love with anyone (can't see him in love with anyone really), and it won't interfere with the already preexisting pairings. And i can picture Walker's heir looking like Death the Kid (Soul Eater series) with mid-length white&black hair. Boy or Girl they would wear something really similar to Walker's suit and hat. Now that i am picturing it, a girl would look pretty bad*ss with the hair and walker suit and hat. Still want a guy just to get some pressure of of Jr and Mimi.

P.S. I still want to see the muscular pirate Box Ghost with an eye-patch.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!