A Case Plead With Death

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: A Case Plead With Death

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Does it though? Yes, Sam is going to die, we've been told this by the writer's, and the comic has shown us this as well. But I don't think any of them are there for Sam. I can't see why it would be a matter of importance for the Gods either.

I'm a bit more inclined to believe that they are there for Bell in someway, given Naga's past experience with her, than a cyborg that has so far lost all traces of its humanity up to the point that Death no longer counts her. Even Blossom or Buttercup over Sam.

The dialog in the first half does trip that up though and leads the idea that they are there for Sam, but why? Second chances? Out of everyone in this room, why is Sam so important to receive a second chance, or even a chance to be more correct with the dialog?

All I can think of is that they are doing it because Sam's advancements could have pushed her out of a logical state of mind (I don't believe this at all, by the way. She seemed fully committed to the Cluster and Black Eden before her cybernetic enhancements) to where she can't make the correct decision and her fate is no longer her own.

It just seems... off to me. But I think I'm a bit bias with this since I was really hoping PpGD wold rock more of the technological/sci-fi way, and not the spiritual/magical voodoo crap.

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 pm

I see your point, but per-usual we'll have to see the next page to help cement a/the theory/'ies ( what theories you ask? ( i can't answer that )) since this page in-particular has really set things in motion(Especially that dialog).
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Sigment » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:49 pm

I'd like to start a different discussion... They mention a fourth "she". Anyone care to toss out ideas as to who that might be? 'Cause I kinda doubt that they're referring to Gir.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Havoc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 am

"Shes"= Samantha, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bell. So there are four in total. Grim thought "three", because he didn't realize Sam was a girl (maybe not even a human).

Tenshi Nova wrote:Thanks Randori <3

Hey man. Give credit, where credit is do.

Cerulean wrote:I didn't word it backwards. What I meant by that was that the right hand of whomever they are working for is the one responsible for dealing with the work associated with other gods/realms. So Naga and DeeDee would be acting as the go between for their respective superiors/gods (With Naga dealing with any formalities dealing with any other under/upper worlds and DeeDee dealing with formalities that deal with any other under/upper worlds) since those tasks would fall within the description of a Vicar (A representative/lieutenant/deputy/substitute)

So what you're saying is; DeeDee's like Heaven's ambassador to the Underworld? Right?

Blood Lord wrote:Does it though? Yes, Sam is going to die, we've been told this by the writer's, and the comic has shown us this as well. But I don't think any of them are there for Sam. I can't see why it would be a matter of importance for the Gods either.

I kinda see what you mean. But maybe there's more to Sam than meets the eye? Maybe there is something so important about her, that it involves the Gods. Not very likely, but still somewhat possible.

Blood Lord wrote:All I can think of is that they are doing it because Sam's advancements could have pushed her out of a logical state of mind (I don't believe this at all, by the way. She seemed fully committed to the Cluster and Black Eden before her cybernetic enhancements) to where she can't make the correct decision and her fate is no longer her own.

I also came up with this theory, but it seems you beat me to the punch. It's possible that her commitment to Black Eden and the Cluster wasn't completely her own. Maybe she's being forced against her will, like you said, and her soul is trapped in this robotic monstrosity. Maybe she first joined the Cluster in order to obtain something that she desired, but they turned her into their mind controlled pawn. As for why this would involve the Gods, I don't know. I'll think about it some more.

Blood Lord wrote:I'm a bit more inclined to believe that they are there for Bell in someway, given Naga's past experience with her, than a cyborg that has so far lost all traces of its humanity up to the point that Death no longer counts her. Even Blossom or Buttercup over Sam.

Well DeeDee did say "she makes a mistake". It could be that one of the PPG, fucks up, and kills Bell or Sam. Not very likely, but I'm kinda hoping for this. Or it could be that one of them (Blossom, Buttercup, or Bell) has a near death experience (however this concept has already been used, so I'm kinda hoping not).
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:00 am

Tenshi Nova wrote:Thanks Randori <3

What I do?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Sigment » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:01 am

Havoc wrote:"Shes"= Samantha, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bell. So there are four in total. Grim thought "three", because he didn't realize Sam was a girl (maybe not even a human).

Thanks for that, Havoc. Had a bit of a brainfart there.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:17 am

I constantly keep mixing Havoc and Randori up...I think it's the numbers, I didn't mix the 2 of you up until you lost them >.>
Fucking <3 HAVOC <3 ALL THE <3 to HAVOC!

Anyways, I bring up the theory that Sam sets the bomb off using herself, that would make her extremely important, enough for the heavens to do this.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 am

Bleedman... an upskirt panty shot of an underage girl.

I thought you were better than that.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Bleedman does not read the forums.
What is this? 5th time I've said this in a week.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:22 pm

*face palm* Oh Darkness...
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Universal Swordsman

Postby BeeAre » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Darkness Incarnate wrote:Bleedman... an upskirt panty shot of an underage girl.

I thought you were better than that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaHAAHAHAHAHAHA

you know so little, you make me laugh.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Tenshi Nova » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 pm

2011 with 13 posts. I question if we'll ever see him again.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Probably once or twice after a few months to futilely attempt to grab Bleedman's attention again.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH

Postby BeeAre » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm

smoke weed every day puff puff puff

srs: Naga ain't a messenger of any devils. His full title makes that fairly clear.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby IcyBoomer » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Ooh things are just getting more interesting and WHAT! DOn't go telling me Gir is a chick now.. :eek:
Darkness is Light

Postby The Creator » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am

I find that the more I read Bleedman's comics the less I care about stuff like incest, pedophilia (to some degree), stalking and masochists.

Should I be worried?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Exodis » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 am

Uhhh... no? Maybe?

The Universal Swordsman

Postby Havoc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:47 am

IcyBoomer wrote:Ooh things are just getting more interesting and WHAT! DOn't go telling me Gir is a chick now.. :eek:

:down:

I wrote:"Shes"= Samantha, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bell. So there are four in total. Grim thought "three", because he didn't realize Sam was a girl (maybe not even a human).

Tenshi Nova wrote:Fucking <3 HAVOC <3 ALL THE <3 to HAVOC!

Whoa-whoa! Tenshi, I'm flattered, but I only like you as a friend.

Tenshi Nova wrote:Anyways, I bring up the theory that Sam sets the bomb off using herself, that would make her extremely important, enough for the heavens to do this.

Yeah, but Grim handles everything "postmortem". If Sam does die by accidentally using her body to reconnect the power to the bomb, I don't really see her as "important" after death.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:09 am

It is if her human side is against the decision of the robot side.
Could be a freak accident. idk :p SPECULATION!
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby IcyBoomer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

Havoc wrote:
IcyBoomer wrote:Ooh things are just getting more interesting and WHAT! DOn't go telling me Gir is a chick now.. :eek:

:down:

I wrote:"Shes"= Samantha, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bell. So there are four in total. Grim thought "three", because he didn't realize Sam was a girl (maybe not even a human).

Ooh! Completely mislooked her. :grin:
Darkness is Light

Postby Mercen-X » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Cerulean wrote: (With Naga dealing with any formalities dealing with any other under/upper worlds and DeeDee dealing with formalities that deal with any other under/upper worlds)

I have never read anything on these forums to confuse me so much as this.
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Can we get the link for the Code Girl? Please? Ik a few of you guys have it, take this opportunity!

The 2 are representatives, they help their respective god and represent them.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:50 am

maybe deedee represents the traditional god and Naga represents the ones from Samurai Jack. And with grim representing the underworld, you have the perfect triad of power...

wait a sec, what if billy and mandy are there with him.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:12 am

Why would they be?

Postby NOA » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Perhaps they wanted to come along .I remember in billy and Mandy's big boogey adventure they came with him on "business" in the beginning of the movie.
now the world dont move to the beat of just on drum

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!