Chao Abuse

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Chao Abuse

Postby mosama » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:42 am

SNAFUUUUU! What the fuck is up I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I've been waiting so long to show you guys my new sonic parody cartoon and its FINALLY here! You can check it out on youtube or on Newgrounds! OR BOTH! Let me know what you think and make sure to share it if you like it!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 am

"googleyeyes" What the fuck did I just watch...?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby sevensoybeanz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Man, I missed Osama shenanigans!

Postby KATS_Lion » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 pm

I think a piece of my soul just died.

Postby Lord Frieza » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:41 pm

MOSAMAAAAAA!!! My butthole is exploding from the excitement that your arrival brings!!!

Why are you never here? Where do you go? Please take me with you!!!
Planet Pawner

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm

I find it strange that I've seen this a few times.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Creppy Eggy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 am

Watching that video made me realize... that that is actually pretty true on how to get a Dark Chao. lol
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo

Postby mosama » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:"googleyeyes" What the fuck did I just watch...?

SOMETHING THAT TOOK ME LIKE 5 MONTHS TO ANIMATE

sevensoybeanz wrote:Man, I missed Osama shenanigans!

AWWW THANKS I MISSED U TOO

KATS_Lion wrote:I think a piece of my soul just died.

AND WENT TO CHAO HELL

Lord Frieza wrote:MOSAMAAAAAA!!! My butthole is exploding from the excitement that your arrival brings!!!

Why are you never here? Where do you go? Please take me with you!!!

FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAASDLKHFSDKLFH *PUSHES EVERYONE ELSE OUT THE WAY* I MISSED U AND YOUR GIFS SO MUCH OH MY GOD! AND IVE BEEN ON TUMBLR, COME TUMBL WITH MEEEE!

Tenshi Nova wrote:I find it strange that I've seen this a few times.

I FIND IT STRANGE THAT I REPLIED TO EVERYTHING IN CAPSLOCK

Randori wrote:Watching that video made me realize... that that is actually pretty true on how to get a Dark Chao. lol

IT IS! SO THIS TIME AROUND PEOPLE CANT SEND ME DEATH THREATS FOR BEING A SOCIOPATH THEYRE GONNA HAVE TO WRITE LETTERS TO SEGA.
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby Hallow Nova » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 am

I ruv you.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Your first comic Satan's Ecretement was one of my favorites when it was going on.
Welcome back and I only hope all the other soldiers of SNAFU will return as well.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome back and I only hope all the other soldiers of SNAFU will return as well.

Ohh, the sweet Innocent dreams and hopes of a child.

Watch as they get crushed without remorse.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

I do not hope "soldiers" will return so much as new ones appear. I like Bleadman's drawing style but I feel it loses it's charm when it is all I have to look at, if you don't mind my saying. I would very much like to see new serious stories with new artists.

I had an idea, if you do not mind I would like to share. I know we have had two competitions in quick succession but I thought, what of a competition where competitors submit short one shot stories and the winner receives a series hosted on snafu. This was just a thought I had, I do not really know anything about this site past what I see, if there is a reason why this would be I bad idea hat I do not know then please just pretend I never mentioned it. There does not even need to be a reason, I really have no place to say things so loudly.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby The Creator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 pm

I used the term soldiers because SNAFU is a military term just in case people were thinking I was just being weird.

Your idea sounds great I often wonder the same. How does one get on snafu?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Hallow Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
OrangeBee wrote:So how do people get their comics on the comic section?

You have to be recognized, aka catch Dave's attention, which usually means you are butt buddies with him.

That was in the past though, I think right now BR has something to do with it but I can't remember the conversation very well.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 pm

mosama wrote:FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAASDLKHFSDKLFH *PUSHES EVERYONE ELSE OUT THE WAY* I MISSED U AND YOUR GIFS SO MUCH OH MY GOD! AND IVE BEEN ON TUMBLR, COME TUMBL WITH MEEEE!

B-but Mosama-senpai-saaaaaaan, I do not know how to Tumblr! Please, teach me how to Tumblr!

I pray to our Lord and Savior Chin-Chin that you will show me the ways of the Tumblr!

Planet Pawner

Postby mosama » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:28 pm

ari-6 wrote:I do not hope "soldiers" will return so much as new ones appear. I like Bleadman's drawing style but I feel it loses it's charm when it is all I have to look at, if you don't mind my saying. I would very much like to see new serious stories with new artists.

I had an idea, if you do not mind I would like to share. I know we have had two competitions in quick succession but I thought, what of a competition where competitors submit short one shot stories and the winner receives a series hosted on snafu. This was just a thought I had, I do not really know anything about this site past what I see, if there is a reason why this would be I bad idea hat I do not know then please just pretend I never mentioned it. There does not even need to be a reason, I really have no place to say things so loudly.

The Creator wrote:I used the term soldiers because SNAFU is a military term just in case people were thinking I was just being weird.

Your idea sounds great I often wonder the same. How does one get on snafu?

I agree tbh the ones who haven't been here in years and abandoned their comic should be replaced by new people who are more dedicated and passionate. It will forever be my dream that dave somehow agrees to let more new people onto the website to help sustain this place. There are a ton of really talented people out there who could really use this spotlight. I know some people think SNAFU is invite only but its not, dave had no clue who the fuck i was I just emailed him one day and was like heres my comic I CAN HAZ A PLACE ON THIS SITE? and he was like ok make a shit ton of pages first and you can have a spot, so i made like 45 pages and a year or two later he finally put me up on the layout. Skullboy just walked up to dave at a convention and showed him his stuff and he let him on. You don't have to suck anyones dick you just have to be able to make comics consistently because SNAFU has had a long history of people who make 4 pages and leave forever so we can't have anymore of that. Last I heard dave was too busy to let anyone else on the site but if I had a comic and was really dedicated and was ready to make a good amount of pages I would email him you have nothing to lose idk what people are afraid of dave is nice as fuck if he accepted my shitty comic he'll probably accept yours.

Lord Frieza wrote:
mosama wrote:FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAASDLKHFSDKLFH *PUSHES EVERYONE ELSE OUT THE WAY* I MISSED U AND YOUR GIFS SO MUCH OH MY GOD! AND IVE BEEN ON TUMBLR, COME TUMBL WITH MEEEE!

B-but Mosama-senpai-saaaaaaan, I do not know how to Tumblr! Please, teach me how to Tumblr!

I pray to our Lord and Savior Chin-Chin that you will show me the ways of the Tumblr!

YOU'RE ALREADY LIKE A PRO AT TUMBLING, ALL YOU NEED TO TUMBL IS SOME FUNNY GIFS! AND YOU GOT THAT GURL MAKE A TUMBLR!
mosama.tumblr.com

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:34 pm

I would not presume to be good enough to attempt it but that is some genuinely good advice for anyone who might be interested.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Return to Comic Updates and News!