stalker and subscriber

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Remember that Walker kicked Fenton's ass.
Also Walker wasn't in Ultimate Enemy. His power spike is still open for interpretation.
Walker also seems to be stronger in the Ghost Zone.
And Phantoms's out of shape.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:48 pm

All the things you said fall pretty well in under interpretation. If this was the show I feel the outcome would be obvious but in GT it is any one's guess. I could guess his motives for taking on an army single handed. I guess it would come down to: Does bleed want to introduce a new character and a potential new main character or does he prefer to draw dark Danny.
Don't hug me I'm scared
Eye of the Tiger

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:I can see Phantom doing it for the hell(heh) of it.
In Ultimate Enemy, he did messed up a lot of ghosts, not to mention last we saw of him he said he wanted to get back in shape.

I'm not talking about Dark Danny. I'm going off what the original poster was trying to convey.

The Creator wrote:I actually meant the original Danny
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:21 pm

When you said either of them, I thought you meant either of the Danny's.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Original Danny could be in the ghost zone because I recall Sam saying he should use his powers to change things for the better and like Pandora (in that one episode) he could be trying to bring order and peace. Also he would be stronger than Dark Danny and Walker, since he has more powers and by now would be an adult.

Plus I could see all the ghosts calling to him for help when Walker became a tyrant.

On the flip side I could see Dark Danny saying something like this-

"You have ruled for too long Walker, you have always been about bringing order, but I have found chaos to be more entertaining and for a chaotic place like the Ghost Zone... I think I would be the better ruler. Say hi to Sam/my past self/my family for me in whatever world comes next."
GHOST ZAP

-right before he killed Walker and took over.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:53 pm

I don't think Dark Danny would do a big speech over it. He more the type to just blow up Walker and then proceed to claim everybody is his bitch and make sure they know it.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Shygirl » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:55 pm

lol she has a Mimi-addiction. photo, wallpaper, ringtone, everything! o.O creepy

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!