A Case Plead With Death

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 pm

BeeAre: A discussion untouched by the mortal coil sits off to the side. This ain't ya Grim Tales-style Grim. This Grim is still busy reaping it up without a bloodthirsty wife.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: A Case Plead With Death

Postby Sig Skellington » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm liking Dee Dee's garbs. Very heavenly. This does have me curious, as well as interested. Grim Tales has yet to do that for a while.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Zen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Wow I wasn't expecting that last panel. This comic is going in an intersting direction.

Postby Soac » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 pm

I did not expect for a divine intervention in this fight... or Panty Shot XD

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

HELL YEAH, PANTY SHOT!

SOMEONE BRING OUT THE CAKE AND DRINKS.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Soac wrote:I did not expect for a divine intervention in this fight... or Panty Shot XD

glad to surprise thee my friend. :0)
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Omegalittlebob » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 pm

So that's DeeDee again right? Or some other Blonde angelic chick? If it is, between this and when she asked Grim to spare Blossom way back when, she seems awfully concerned with making sure our heroes don't die horribly, or rather she's trying to prevent something. Hmm, the plot thickens.

Postby Elfie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Is that Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown? Plz be yes. Plz be yes. Plz be yes.

Postby Cerulean » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:20 pm

@Omega Yep, that is DeeDee. Their appearance gives me a few things to ponder over, however my first impression is that they are there for Sam.

@Elfie Sorry, that is Naga not Chase Young.
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Tumblr
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby YesterdaysLingo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:38 pm

"I'll accept that the gods be involved..." , the gods from the Samurai Jack universe? (Odin, Ra, Vishnu... I think)

"He just wants what I want, what you want." , that being any form of harm brought unto Billy / Mandy?

Wtf, Naga be chill'n about just waiting n shit. So the bomb on the moon didn't force him to appear? Or did it?
Flerp flerps

Location: That one place where those people live. You know the one.

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:16 am

I brought up DeeDee earlier this week during a chat. :D
I also wondered what Billy, Mandy and Grim were doing :D
I love coincidences.

So, Sam was said to eventually die, and now we see Grim on the scene. Hmmm...
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby silvercover » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 am

can anyone tell me which series this naga guy originated from? or is he an OC? I forgot to ask that question when he first showed up.

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 am

Well either we are going to be celebrating victory in 5 or 6 pages, or some serious shit is going to hit the fan in 1 or 2 pages.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:08 am

Why not both?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby The Creator » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:10 am

Wait a sec, Grim's not married yet! I thought that he married mandy from before and that's who was calling him on the phone the last time he appeared.
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:15 am

Remember PPGD and GT are 2 different works. The events in PPGD do not lead to GT.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:41 am

The Creator wrote:Wait a sec, Grim's not married yet! I thought that he married mandy from before and that's who was calling him on the phone the last time he appeared.

They aren't married in this universe (yet). Mandy called him because she still owns him.

But I love that Dee Dee has returned, I almost thought they forgot about her. You know Dexter who was working on the new vessel for her spirit. And also nice that Naga returned, glad he isn't a character who just appeared somewhere in the comic without adding anything important.
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby silvercover » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 am

The Creator wrote:Wait a sec, Grim's not married yet! I thought that he married mandy from before and that's who was calling him on the phone the last time he appeared.

the mandy in here is still like 16, nowhere near adult age.

also guys, my question from above.

Postby artkid23 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 am

Okay, okay okay, first and foremost, i want to say, the update is super interesting and i can't wait to see what happens.

But there are a few misconceptions that need to be cleared up for some readers:
1.) If you are true fan and have been reading and following the forums such as myself, you'd know that PPGD & GT are ALTERNATE UNIVERSES! This fact has been stated numerous times by the author and writers themselves! As in, GT is what would happen if Mandy married grim and they had kids together and all that end of the world junk happened; PPGD is nothing more than a fan comic by Bleedman that picks up where the show left off (i'm guessing... :unsure:)

2.) Naga is an original charater created by Seiryuga (if i remember his deviant name being), just like Braveheart from Sugar Bits, both are his ocs.

3.) Mandy is NOT 16 in this, she is still 10-12 y.o. bossy-ass-hell kid Mandy.

4.) And finally, yes, the girl with the blonde-pinkish hair is Dee-Dee. so expect her to possibly be saving blossom's butt (again) in the next update.

-Thanks for reading and bearing with me, i hope that's answered any questions anyone else has had. :mrgreen:
Screw politics, I'mma follow my own rules bee-yatch!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

btw, ppgd takes place four or five years after the show as they were in kindergarten in the show and are now in 4th grade.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hallow Nova » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Wat
They're 10? I thought they were 12. :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Ehh, somewhere in there.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby pandabear » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm afraid that Grim might be there for Blossom, and tell her to make a pack with HIM later on by bearing his child / being a spy, or Naga might be there for Bell.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Why would you think that Grim would/does that?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sig Skellington » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 pm

pandabear wrote:I'm afraid that Grim might be there for Blossom, and tell her to make a pack with HIM later on by bearing his child / being a spy

Let's see... How can I put this?

THIS COMIC IS NOT RELATED TO GRIM TALES.

That being said, don't assume that Grim's trying to pave the way for Mimi's birth or something. Just as well, Him has yet to ever appear in this comic, and it can be assumed that he does not have, nor will he ever have, anything to do with this story's plot.

Okay, glad I got that out of my system.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!