Dexter......WTF?!?!?! (BR: Welcome Thread!)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Dexter......WTF?!?!?! (BR: Welcome Thread!)

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

ok, i just reread The Tiger Above, The Cliff Below,
and....I CAN'T LET THIS GO. i need to get this off my chest.
DEXTER WHAT THE F****?!?!!? WHY DID U KISS OLGA?@?!??!?@!?!?
:evil: :redface: :brickwall: :cussing: >:(
now i understand what people have been saying, that Dexter kissed Olga because if your going to die, and you havent kissed someone, thats what u would do.
i probably would too, now that i think about it...
and that he thinks Blossom is dead. still u wouldn't kiss someone else would u?! you have feelings for one specific girl, so why would u kiss another girl??
and someone pointed out that Dexter and Blossom arent officially a couple, so it wouldnt matter.
but i don't think so!!! they obvoiusly really like each other more than just being friends!! DEXTER'S PASSWORD WAS BIG RED BOW FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD! im just hoping the writer of the comic will have them actually get together and freakin kiss at some point!!
ok, so i got that out of my system, so how about you guys?
Last edited by dexterblossom<3 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geeky and proud

Re: Dexter......WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby Tuor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey, there, please try to avoid spamming smily faces. We like to keep to 5 per post, at the most c:
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm

A clear concise answer would be that yes, the Olga and Dexter moment caused quite a stir, but most people realize this was mostly due to pent up feelings mixed with an overall feeling of dread and unstoppable destruction. Had to live your entire life out in the next few seconds. The word regret didn't have much meaning in that context.

Should it ever come up in conversation (should they survive in the first place) then Dexter may be put in the doghouse by both parties.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Tenshi Nova » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 pm

I wonder how Olga feels about ll that. She's probably going to think, 'He only kissed me bcuz he thought we were going to die...' T.T
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BeeAre » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:14 pm

hey, newbie! :0)

I write PpGD. Bleedman draws it. :O

did you know that when you are about to die, you are filled with emotion?
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:28 pm

BeeAre wrote:hey, newbie! :0)

I write PpGD. Bleedman draws it. :O

did you know that when you are about to die, you are filled with emotion?

oh! whoa, i didn't know u wrote it! I'm sorry! *embarrassed*
well i guess you're right, when you're about 2 die, logic doesn't matter....AND you're overwhelmed with emotion.
still, I'm not loving what Dexter did... :(
Last edited by Thomas on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you're*
Geeky and proud

Re: Dexter......WTF?!?!?! (BR: Welcome Thread!)

Postby BeeAre » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 pm

I suspect even Dexter wasn't happy. That might be why he tried to be nice at the end of all things (as far as he knows).
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Welcome, DB. Read the rules and take some time with your posts.

dexterblossom<3 wrote:ok, so i got that out of my system, so how about you guys?

It'd never work.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:50 pm

BeeAre wrote:I suspect even Dexter wasn't happy. That might be why he tried to be nice at the end of all things (as far as he knows).

i would say so too. my theory is that he wanted to kiss Olga maybe to imagine he was kissing Blossom? because he didnt get a chance to say how he feels to Blossom since he thought she died? i wonder if things will be awkward from here on out... im hoping not..
Geeky and proud

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Wow, this was some introduction DexBlos. Welcome to the forums, you hyperactive person you!
B-fucking-R wrote:*You're

Damn it BR, why you gotta be such an amazing grammar nazi?
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Mir@k » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Welcome to the forums new person! I hope you have a fun time here discussing this comic that bleedman draws! C:
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Randori wrote:Wow, this was some introduction DexBlos. Welcome to the forums, you hyperactive person you!

Note who it says edited the post
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mir@k » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Heh well ain't that a funny thing. *cough*Servesyourightforbeingsuchaballlickernignognigginog.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 pm

ANNSHAHAHSBSJKSKAHAS
FUCK!!!!
DAMN MY SENSE OF SIGHT!!
GGGGAHAHHAHS...
I'm in such a hissy fit...
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm

YA DONE DID FUCK UP, ELF.

I'm messing with you man.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:16 am

Hello new person. Welcome to the forums.
Encase you didn't, (and if you didn't, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you) PpGD page updates are irregular, and have no set schedule. Sometimes it takes weeks, or even months for a new page.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Cerulean » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 am

Welcome to the forums dexterblossom<3, feel free to join in on any conversations on the current page threads (There are three different threads, one is here in the bleedman section, and the other two are in the comic section (I just linked the ones that seemed to have to most activity)) or even the official predictions thread. Also don't be afraid to venture out into the other forums/discussions while waiting for new page updates. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun c:
"A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Exodis » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 am

Blood Lord wrote:YA DONE DID FUCK UP, ELF.

Currently corner-hiding right now...

I'm messing with you man.

It's kay :3

The Kid

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Randori wrote:Wow, this was some introduction DexBlos. Welcome to the forums, you hyperactive person you!

lol thank you :) i just wanted to get out my pent up anger from that panel lol
Geeky and proud

Postby CTCFirebird » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 am

Welcome to the forums, dexterblossom<3.

Personally, I don't really see Dexter and Blossom ever being in a relationship and felt that the thing from the beginning was too fast for them to be in one. I only see them being friends and not being in boyfriend/girlfriend. I AM interested on the whole 'love triangle' though! Don't get me wrong. I like Dexter as a character. I think he's one of the coolest character created.

Basically, as a PPGXRRB (counterpartxcounterpart) shipper, I'm just here to show my support to Bleedman and BR. I can see that you were really pissed off about that, but every story has a twist. Maybe something positive will eventually come out in your favor from PPGD. Heh, a lot of people here were like that-giving the same reaction as you, but eventually turned it into a positive. Anyways, post up some of your ideas of what comes to mind! I look forward to hearing/reading them! :D
I am the Winner

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 pm

I lost interest once I read the "PPGxRRB shipper". It's terribly over used, imho.

Anyways, I think its time for a nice little lock on this.
Semper Vigilans

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)