stalker and subscriber

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: stalker and subscriber

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

It's not cannon, but it was created. Let's not think about another skip, they have to stabilize what they have now.

As for the relationship things, I'm a bit too lazy to list my opinions, but the gist of it all would be, wait til for more details to come to light.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote: (remember that symbiote of Mimi's that Grimm has been holding around?)
No, I think we had all forgotten about that.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Tenshi Nova » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 pm

I'd laugh if that tiny shit causes a plague.
Rocks

Postby ari-6 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 pm

I really hope not. As far as we know it is one to a person. I hope that person is Minnie. We did see Grim extract some of it but that I think was to try and find a weakness.
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 am

I know he was running one of those "non-specified analysis" on the thing, but I'm not sure what he has planned for it. Come to think of it. What does he have in mind for that thing? Why is he studying it?

ari-6 wrote:I do not really support any pairing. I dislike the MimixJr pairing less than the MinniexJr pairing. But the closest thing to an official pairing would be MimixChi right? I really hope Chi and Mimi do not turn out to be directly related, I support any theory about her creation that does not result in incest.

Incest seems to be a reoccurring thing in these comics. Service to say, I've grown a bit numb to it since I've read this comic. I doesn't bother me as much anymore. As for my position on the matter: Like you, I'm really not sure at this point. I would Like to see some new players in this matter (not just for romance either). Also the debate of incest, can almost be as bad as homosexuality in some cases. I prefer not to stir up a shit storm.

ari-6 wrote:No, I think we had all forgotten about that.

Lol You're funny, I like you.

TheMadDoctor wrote:That last part would be very interesting. I would love to see a moment of redemption for Chi later in the storyline.

The theory that Chi is actually made out of part of Blossom's soul? By "moment of redemption", do you mean a part where Chi starts having visions of Blossom's memories resurface, right? That might be interesting. Here's a thought: If Chi really is made of Blossom's soul, than this could maybe explain why she's so obsessed with Mimi. The lust Chi feels for Mimi, could be a relic of Blossom's maternal love for her daughter, gone haywire. What do you think?

Postby ari-6 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 am

Havoc wrote:I know he was running one of those "non-specified analysis" on the thing, but I'm not sure what he has planned for it. Come to think of it. What does he have in mind for that thing? Why is he studying it?

What I think. He was analysing the parasite because Mandy told him to. It is literally HIM's essence, it could hold the key to HIM's physical weakness. Even Mandy knows that when you are facing an enemy who can survive a point blank atomic explosion, you do it with a plan.

I am just not sure how this will go. I can not picture HIM dying but I also can not picture Mandy losing. A truce seems most likely but at the same time impossible. Perhaps Mandy will find HIM's weakness and it ends in a stalemate where each other's destruction is mutually assured. And then they return to a cold war state. But different than before, by stalemate I mean so close to killing each other they metaphorically have a gun pointed at each other's head. Some way in which they both accept they trying to fight equals their own destruction.
gott ist tot

Postby PeachyKeane » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:57 am

Havoc wrote:Here's a thought: If Chi really is made of Blossom's soul, than this could maybe explain why she's so obsessed with Mimi. The lust Chi feels for Mimi, could be a relic of Blossom's maternal love for her daughter, gone haywire. What do you think?

I've thought about that myself, but couldn't put it into words as perfectly as you just did. I think it's a very interesting, very possible theory!

The more you think about it, it's also rather sad/almost a little sickening. A mothers endless, undying love being corrupted so much that it forms into lust for her child (not by her own will of course). If there is anything left of Blossom deep within that corrupted soul which is now a new being, Chi, she (Blossom) must be inconsolably devastated that her love is being twisted in such a manner. Yet she could never stop loving her child, so Chi's obsession and lust continues.

:shock: That's just mind-blowing right there. I'm not saying it's a correct assumption but, I mean, WOW.

Postby The Creator » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:16 am

Here's a thought what if Chi is essentially an imperfect power puff girl. We know the originals were made of sugar and spice and everything nice but perhaps due to Aku's own dabbling with magic he created one exactly the opposite of the girls with his own DNA. Look at Chi, she is subject to all the seven deadly sins and might have split personalities she is probably the exact opposite of a power puff girl.

Look at it, sugar and sweetness turned into lust and gluttony, spice turned into wrath and everything nice turned into self centeredness and know sense of privacy.

By the way if Chi was apart of blossom's soul, I feel like she would be wearing glasses. I don't know why.
reality is incoherent

Postby Tenshi Nova » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:28 am

I'm enjoying the corrupted PPG idea.
Rocks

Postby Biocolor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm bringing up an old topic from an older posts but what about the fact that maybe Grim Jr can reproduce

Postby The Mad Doctor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:19 pm

How the fuck would that work?
F U Im evil

Postby Breach » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

So it begins again....

I was never really into the subject,but the general idea was that since the symbiote can give jr flesh(like the times when he looks like a boy instead of a skeleton),couldn't it give him reproductive organs as well?

Postby Biocolor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 pm

The half nergle demon can create the....... parts he needs

Postby Dr. Mandalor » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:45 am

Dam, can't remember which page we had this discussion on.

Well I recall that the negral demon creating reproductive organs was one of the things we kept talking about. Can't recall all of it, but i swear we talked about eggs, asexual reproduction using the partner to randomize the offspring's DNA, fertilization, and some other things. I really can't say for certain. But BloodLord did put most of the facts on the form for us so I would ask him if i were any of you.
Spread a little Chaos
Let Chaos Rule

Location: Making past and present a hell of a lot more interesting

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:36 am

Please and thank you! A conversation like that sounds like...fun? I think...?
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Biocolor wrote:I'm bringing up an old topic from an older posts but what about the fact that maybe Grim Jr can reproduce

For the love o- again? What about it do you want to further discuss?

Biocolor wrote:The half nergle demon can create the....... parts he needs

It's not just the penis, more particularly its going to have to involve the gonads (testicles aka, balls) and spermatogenesis - the creation of the sperm. Oh, and lets not forget the hormone levels that need to be regulated and balanced. Actually, interesting point to make this now that I think more on it, but do you know why your balls are outside of your body? Well, the scrotum (your ball sack) is developed from the abdominal layers, but they are forced outside of the body into the sac that you see so the sperm can be produced, matured, and stored without damage. The internal temperature of your body actually inhibits the growth and production of the sperm up to the point where it just doesn't happen. Anyways~

Now Spermatogenesis occurs by using primordial germ cells to create the sperm through a series of mitosis and meiosis. Commonly its broken up into three stages, but the part I want to focus on specifically for this is the first stage because of the cell that the process starts from, but I'll touch on the others as I go just so that you can have the full picture here, and then we'll break down the long shot of it actually being Jr's kid if this hypothetical situation were to occur.

The first stage (Spermatocytogenesis) starts out with a stem cell called the Type A spermatogonia. Mitosis occurs and creates two exact copies; the intermediate spermatogonium. These again divide mitotically but also the new cells begin to show some differentiation as the cell progress which are known as the Type B spermatogonia but also create some more Type A stem cells.

The second stage (Meiosis) goes into two meiosis stages to divide up the DNA. Humans have 46 strands, or 23 pairs. You have to break that number or there'll be a fuck ton of problems later on. The first meiosis starts with the primary spermatocytes, which were created from a mitosis stage from the Type B, and ends with the secondary spermatocytes. the Secondary go through another meiosis and create the spermatid. The important thing about this stage is it takes the cells from being diploid to haploid.

The third stage is known as Spermiogenesis. This is when the spermatid transform into the sperm cells that we see and are familiar with today.

Now it is a bit more complicated than that with some ore detail. But what I wanted to focus on is the first stage. Jr and the Nergal would have to get those Type A stem cells in order to produce the needed sperm cells to start this, and we are just taking about the development of the sperm, not the ejaculation muscles needed, nor the regulatory hormones, immune system, or the addition lubricants and nutrients found in semen.

The question right now is where is the DNA going to come from?

1: From Jr.
The Nergal symbiote is going to have to find either a surviving stem cell on Jr (good luck, he's a skeleton) or would have to get one from his existing cells, and it wouldn't just be one, you'd need a lot. The healthy male body actually produces 300-500 million sperm per milliliter of semen. If you are lower than 300 million, there is a good chance you will never be able to have kids because the inside of the vagina is hell for those little bastards. Which is why the male body needs to make so many. And that is just one ejaculation. You'd need to try a few times with his wife in order to get the ball rolling, including getting lucky, and that enough sperm manage to reach the egg.

Anyway, DNA. Now every cell in your body contains a full record of your DNA, but your cells only use bits and pieces, like it would be stupid for your cardiac cells to turn on the hair portion of the DNA when it would just kill them.

So the Nergal could find one of Jr's bone cells and harvest the nucleus out of it and attempt to construct a stem cell for sperm. Again, the big problem is that Jr is a dead, walking, skeleton. now before some slack jawed idiot goes "He's made out of bones, you dumb ass, of course he has bone cells, durdur duh" Bones are not constructed out of bone cells like muscles are made out of muscle cells. Bones are a a dense connective tissue made primarily out of a calcium and phosphorus matrix. Bone cells are osteoblasts and osteocytes. One of them breaks bone down and the other builds it back up, this is done to tightly regulate your blood calcium level.

Jr doesn't have blood, so he doesn't need to worry about his blood calcium levels. Does he then have bone cells that could be used to get this DNA? Probably not. Which in turn would leave you with Hair Cells as the last place to turn to and hope for the best. Which... when dealing with a undead skeleton that doesn't have the layers needed for the protection, development, and nutrition of hair cells... yeah. It becomes complicated.

You can't get anything out of dead cells, the genetic structure of the DNA would be too badly damaged.

2: The Nergal "creates" "it".
What? besides the penis, lets say that the Nergal symbiote replicates supposed DNA for Jr or just says "fuck it" and uses its own genetic material. Well then, Jr wouldn't have a kid and it would just be the Nergal side doing everything and inviting him along for the ride and leaving him with all of the bills.

Meh, might have been more, but I'll leave it for now.

3: MAGIC!
Oh, ohh, oh, its MAGIC. Yes, that fucked up excuse you use to get out of things that don't make sense, like animated broom sticks and trolls in a dungeon. Except wait, it does. Because the magic is still facing the same issues as the first and second ones. It has to come out from somewhere. You can't just "make it happen" without something to go off of. Even if you had recovered damaged versions of all of Jr's DNA and replicated it, modified it, and developed it into a living cell to create stem cells to carry on the function of making some 300 million plus sperm cells, not only are you getting more into technology here, but it would sure as hell be easier to go find someone to bang your wife or go to the sperm doner.

TL:DR - Most likely not going to happen, considering the world of genetics.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:23 am

And this is why Biology was my favorite class.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 am

Blood Lord: Mercypostle, Snafu Moderator, Local Sex-Ed teacher on the human and paranormal.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:35 am

Pony Lover.
Rocks

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:54 am

And gun expert. If I remember correctly.

PeachyKeane wrote:I've thought about that myself, but couldn't put it into words as perfectly as you just did. I think it's a very interesting, very possible theory!

The more you think about it, it's also rather sad/almost a little sickening. A mothers endless, undying love being corrupted so much that it forms into lust for her child (not by her own will of course). If there is anything left of Blossom deep within that corrupted soul which is now a new being, Chi, she (Blossom) must be inconsolably devastated that her love is being twisted in such a manner. Yet she could never stop loving her child, so Chi's obsession and lust continues.

:shock: That's just mind-blowing right there. I'm not saying it's a correct assumption but, I mean, WOW.

Why think you. I'm flattered. BR himself has called Chi a BlossomxAku child, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's set in stone.
It's still possible that Chi was created through some other means.

ari-6 wrote:What I think. He was analysing the parasite because Mandy told him to. It is literally HIM's essence, it could hold the key to HIM's physical weakness. Even Mandy knows that when you are facing an enemy who can survive a point blank atomic explosion, you do it with a plan.

I am just not sure how this will go. I can not picture HIM dying but I also can not picture Mandy losing. A truce seems most likely but at the same time impossible. Perhaps Mandy will find HIM's weakness and it ends in a stalemate where each other's destruction is mutually assured. And then they return to a cold war state. But different than before, by stalemate I mean so close to killing each other they metaphorically have a gun pointed at each other's head. Some way in which they both accept they trying to fight equals their own destruction.

Good point. What would Him's weakness even be? The only thing I can come up with, would be something like Jack's sword. Come to think of it, Jack's sword could spell trouble for anyone in the Underworld. I wonder if something like that could even negate Mandy's immortality? I'm really hoping Jack- or at least his sword, will play a part in this comic. As a matter of fact, I feel like it should.

Postby Biocolor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:41 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Biocolor wrote:I'm bringing up an old topic from an older posts but what about the fact that maybe Grim Jr can reproduce

For the love o- again? What about it do you want to further discuss?

Biocolor wrote:The half nergle demon can create the....... parts he needs

It's not just the penis, more particularly its going to have to involve the gonads (testicles aka, balls) and spermatogenesis - the creation of the sperm. Oh, and lets not forget the hormone levels that need to be regulated and balanced. Actually, interesting point to make this now that I think more on it, but do you know why your balls are outside of your body? Well, the scrotum (your ball sack) is developed from the abdominal layers, but they are forced outside of the body into the sac that you see so the sperm can be produced, matured, and stored without damage. The internal temperature of your body actually inhibits the growth and production of the sperm up to the point where it just doesn't happen. Anyways~

Now Spermatogenesis occurs by using primordial germ cells to create the sperm through a series of mitosis and meiosis. Commonly its broken up into three stages, but the part I want to focus on specifically for this is the first stage because of the cell that the process starts from, but I'll touch on the others as I go just so that you can have the full picture here, and then we'll break down the long shot of it actually being Jr's kid if this hypothetical situation were to occur.

The first stage (Spermatocytogenesis) starts out with a stem cell called the Type A spermatogonia. Mitosis occurs and creates two exact copies; the intermediate spermatogonium. These again divide mitotically but also the new cells begin to show some differentiation as the cell progress which are known as the Type B spermatogonia but also create some more Type A stem cells.

The second stage (Meiosis) goes into two meiosis stages to divide up the DNA. Humans have 46 strands, or 23 pairs. You have to break that number or there'll be a fuck ton of problems later on. The first meiosis starts with the primary spermatocytes, which were created from a mitosis stage from the Type B, and ends with the secondary spermatocytes. the Secondary go through another meiosis and create the spermatid. The important thing about this stage is it takes the cells from being diploid to haploid.

The third stage is known as Spermiogenesis. This is when the spermatid transform into the sperm cells that we see and are familiar with today.

Now it is a bit more complicated than that with some ore detail. But what I wanted to focus on is the first stage. Jr and the Nergal would have to get those Type A stem cells in order to produce the needed sperm cells to start this, and we are just taking about the development of the sperm, not the ejaculation muscles needed, nor the regulatory hormones, immune system, or the addition lubricants and nutrients found in semen.

The question right now is where is the DNA going to come from?

1: From Jr.
The Nergal symbiote is going to have to find either a surviving stem cell on Jr (good luck, he's a skeleton) or would have to get one from his existing cells, and it wouldn't just be one, you'd need a lot. The healthy male body actually produces 300-500 million sperm per milliliter of semen. If you are lower than 300 million, there is a good chance you will never be able to have kids because the inside of the vagina is hell for those little bastards. Which is why the male body needs to make so many. And that is just one ejaculation. You'd need to try a few times with his wife in order to get the ball rolling, including getting lucky, and that enough sperm manage to reach the egg.

Anyway, DNA. Now every cell in your body contains a full record of your DNA, but your cells only use bits and pieces, like it would be stupid for your cardiac cells to turn on the hair portion of the DNA when it would just kill them.

So the Nergal could find one of Jr's bone cells and harvest the nucleus out of it and attempt to construct a stem cell for sperm. Again, the big problem is that Jr is a dead, walking, skeleton. now before some slack jawed idiot goes "He's made out of bones, you dumb ass, of course he has bone cells, durdur duh" Bones are not constructed out of bone cells like muscles are made out of muscle cells. Bones are a a dense connective tissue made primarily out of a calcium and phosphorus matrix. Bone cells are osteoblasts and osteocytes. One of them breaks bone down and the other builds it back up, this is done to tightly regulate your blood calcium level.

Jr doesn't have blood, so he doesn't need to worry about his blood calcium levels. Does he then have bone cells that could be used to get this DNA? Probably not. Which in turn would leave you with Hair Cells as the last place to turn to and hope for the best. Which... when dealing with a undead skeleton that doesn't have the layers needed for the protection, development, and nutrition of hair cells... yeah. It becomes complicated.

You can't get anything out of dead cells, the genetic structure of the DNA would be too badly damaged.

2: The Nergal "creates" "it".
What? besides the penis, lets say that the Nergal symbiote replicates supposed DNA for Jr or just says "fuck it" and uses its own genetic material. Well then, Jr wouldn't have a kid and it would just be the Nergal side doing everything and inviting him along for the ride and leaving him with all of the bills.

Meh, might have been more, but I'll leave it for now.

3: MAGIC!
Oh, ohh, oh, its MAGIC. Yes, that fucked up excuse you use to get out of things that don't make sense, like animated broom sticks and trolls in a dungeon. Except wait, it does. Because the magic is still facing the same issues as the first and second ones. It has to come out from somewhere. You can't just "make it happen" without something to go off of. Even if you had recovered damaged versions of all of Jr's DNA and replicated it, modified it, and developed it into a living cell to create stem cells to carry on the function of making some 300 million plus sperm cells, not only are you getting more into technology here, but it would sure as hell be easier to go find someone to bang your wife or go to the sperm doner.

TL:DR - Most likely not going to happen, considering the world of genetics.

Holy shit thank you I haven't gotten far in my biology class thanks for the notes. No literally thanks.

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am

Jesus Bio, please don't quote the whole thing next time! Thanks.

Back on the train, guys! Let's stop derailing it from the topic.

What I wonder for Demongo... is when he's gonna have his body back. I know Aku took that from him, but I'm guessing he'll get it back during the "war to come" as he will probably be back as The Soul Collector.
Last edited by Exodis on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.

The Last Savior

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:00 am

Ari didn't post that. That's a false accusation you're making.

As for Demongo: That's a good question. I really don't think he'll get his body back any time soon. Plus, something tells me he lost all the souls he had, once he lost his body. So even if he did regain his body/powers, he'd probably have to start over with the soul collecting.

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:02 am

FUCK MY SHORT-TERM MEMORY!!!!!!

That is true, as Jack did free all the souls. I wonder who his first soul will be if he regained his powers...

The Last Savior

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 am

I think Jeff would be a good place to start. Something tells me the souls of all the deceased heroes have already moved on to heaven or whatever. Well out of his reach.

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!