Once More Unto The Breach

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Once More Unto The Breach

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:oh no, theres two of them now.

:roll: siiiiiigh
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Two of who I wonder?
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Two users who have something related to dexter and blossom in their name
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Ari? Love the new Avatar.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh, thank you

Tuor wrote:Two users who have something related to dexter and blossom in their name
I see. I thought he was likening his behavior to someone. Which I thought was strange because he has only made one post.

Postby Mrcool464712 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Love this doujinshi. Read all of it in one day. Currently on grim tales. Amazing story. Got me in te feels. Can't wait for the next page. I would like to see a side story where blossom does die, just to see what would happen. Doesn't have to happen, just kinda curious. But bleedman thank you or this Amazing comic running for nine years multiple thumbs up (^_^)b

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Bleed doesn't go on these forums. For PPGD, you can always thank the authors as well. BR is the only author ik of that regularly come on these forums.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

I always assumed that was because he enjoys teasing people by dropping really obscure hints as to what will happen next.

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:13 pm

It's better than nothing. The others don't even say hi. T.T
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

PpGD, k plz thx.

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:The others don't even say hi.

Do they not like us or something cause I'm starting to feel like I met Iggy Azalea, she looked me up an' down and decided to call my shoes crap... :'(
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Miss Tickles, did you not read the stern warning from our benevolent dictator?! We must remain on topic or incur his unspeakable wrath of doom! And I have already met my doom twice this week. I really do not want to deal with that again.

Also, who is Iggy Azalea. An anime or cartoon character perhaps?

Postby Tenshi Nova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Dictator? Snafu's more of an oligarchy.
Alright people, let's stay on topic.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Benevolent Dictator? No one has ever called me benevolent.

No, you don't get much interaction from many of the people on the Bleed team. You use to when Griddles was still on and Seir was as well. But things change.

Kinda sorta closer on topic.

Postby MissTikilicious » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Back on topic! Oh yeah! What thread was this again? Oh! PpGD! Right...the purpose and mechanics of The Bomb have been disputed, the discussion on how The Sword judges moral character has gone forward, backwards, upside down and all around the town...what's left? Oh Buttercup's pile driver! No, wait. Already been done...or was that in another thread...My head is starting to hurt...

Oh and Iggy Azalea is a female hip-hop/rap artist from Australia and her shoes... :love:
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Her shoes make your eyes explode?

Griddles was a friend of Bleedman? Is he the same as the Gridsnarneck person? Why is he no longer part of the group working on the comics? Was there an argument? I am sorry if this is considered common knowledge or if this is considered a private subject that I have no business with, then please forgive me for asking

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, same guy. I forgot he changed his name.

He just got wrapped up in some life stuff that doesn't let him help as much. He use to be the GT editor, I believe.

Postby ari-6 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Is the editor the same thing as a writer in this case? Does NEK write or does he just approve things or make suggestions for improvements?

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 am

Mrcool464712 wrote:Love this doujinshi. Read all of it in one day. Currently on grim tales. Amazing story. Got me in te feels. Can't wait for the next page. I would like to see a side story where blossom does die, just to see what would happen. Doesn't have to happen, just kinda curious. But bleedman thank you or this Amazing comic running for nine years multiple thumbs up (^_^)b

Welcome to the forums, Mr.Cool. Just to be clear, PpGD and GT are separate timelines, and do not connect. I wasn't 100% sure on what you meant by the whole "side of the story where Blossom dies" thing, but I thought I'd tell you this encase that's what you where referring to.

But anyways, make yourself at home here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ari-6 wrote:Is the editor the same thing as a writer in this case? Does NEK write or does he just approve things or make suggestions for improvements?

I'm actually not sure what the extent of NEK's job is. If he's just an editor, or if he also helps write the story too. I don't know why NEK hasn't made a profile here on the forums yet. I kinda wish he would.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dexterblossom<3 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Does anyone have any clue as to when the next page will come out? Or it is just a "whenever it comes" kind of thing?
Geeky and proud

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:03 pm

It's a "whenever" sort of thing.

ari-6 wrote:Is the editor the same thing as a writer in this case? Does NEK write or does he just approve things or make suggestions for improvements?

I have no idea. My impression with Seir, BR, and Grids is that the level of involvement changed with each one. Seir actually did the coloring for a while. Grids refered to himself as "editor", and BR calls himself "writer".

Right now, I have no idea how involved they are with everything.

Postby Mrcool464712 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 am

Havoc wrote:
Mrcool464712 wrote:Love this doujinshi. Read all of it in one day. Currently on grim tales. Amazing story. Got me in te feels. Can't wait for the next page. I would like to see a side story where blossom does die, just to see what would happen. Doesn't have to happen, just kinda curious. But bleedman thank you or this Amazing comic running for nine years multiple thumbs up (^_^)b

Welcome to the forums, Mr.Cool. Just to be clear, PpGD and GT are separate timelines, and do not connect. I wasn't 100% sure on what you meant by the whole "side of the story where Blossom dies" thing, but I thought I'd tell you this encase that's what you where referring to.

But anyways, make yourself at home here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey havoc, sorry about not clarifying. I meat that the part where blossom meets the grim reaper and deedee. My friend and I were discussing the idea of her staying dead and how it could change the story. I would have liked to have seen a spinoff where this happens. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for pointing it out

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 am

Buttercup would've kicked Dexter's ass. That's what would've happened. :D
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby MERASMUS! » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 am

You forget that in the earliest pages of this comic, that Buttercup barely held her ground against Dexter untill her sisters came along.
Owner of the Bombinomicon

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 am

If Blossom had died, I'm more than certain that Buttercup would be more than capable of beating the shit out of him.
I'm not going to think about this past the point of, Dexter would be crying and Buttercup would have a seeded hatred for him.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Updates and News!